Lugnut Lewdly, An Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lugnut had been building a sexy sidekick. She was much stronger than a normal woman her size, graceful, emitted sexy pherenomes, gave an 'energy milk' from her magnificent breasts, and was completely devoted to him in every way. She would also help him out when he found his inevitable weakness. Her goals in life now were to help and support him, and screw him blind whenever he needed it. She agreed with these goals in the same way she agreed that breathing was a good idea.

They spent a few hours working out. Lugnut used her car for a weight while she used pails of sand and such. It delighted him to watch her work out in skimpy shorts and a braless top, watching her muscles ripple, her chest jiggle, and her butt clench as she moved smoothly and gracefully through a grueling workout. They refreshed each other and showered together. She prepared a large supper as Lugnut explored the wonders of the 'Internet' she had shown him. What they had back on Neonia was nowhere near this cool, although they had instituted the death penalty against spammers and scammers, so he was completely surprised by pop-ups and such.

His discovery of Google Earth really got him to thinking. It turned out that he was in a town in a place called South Dakota, almost in the middle of something called the United States of America, which roughly translated to his Confederate States of America, although somehow the 'USA' included North Mexico and the California Territories and had twice as many states as his CSA did. The big cities were in about the same place with oddly similar names. His City of Angels and New Amsterdam was their Los Angeles and New York, etc. He watched some videos and such and decided that it was time to take this show on the road.

Over the next several days, they shopped, screwed, and made plans for a trip to CA, or LA as they called it here. He hit a few more casinos, being more discreet this time, to build up some travel money. After discussing various travel options, including just jumping there, they ended up in a series of planes, culminating in Las Vegas, where he could learn more about the United States and humans, and win some big bucks. Just off the plane, Lugnut noticed that weird lighting again that made him feel so out of sorts. When he asked Paula about it, she told him it was neon light. Lugnut jerked to a stop and immediately took her to an open area with none of the light around. "Do you remember the 'Superhero Rules' I told you about?" He hissed at her.

She assured him she did and he continued. "Don't you get it? I'm from Neonia. Neon in this dimension is my weakness! Is it very common?"

Paula thought for a moment and replied that it was mostly used for outdoor signage, signs in some bars and stuff... and then remembered that Las Vegas was thick with the stuff. He shook his head. "Better keep those pretty tits ready, Paula. I'll probably need to refresh myself often." Paula felt a tremor of pleasure run through her at the thought of helping him combat his weakness. They made it to their hotel with little trouble, other than the plentiful neon in the lobby. When they were safely in their room, he fed off her deeply and they made plans for the rest of the stay.

Four days later, the casino limo reserved for high rollers drove the couple to a special gate at the airport where they could bypass much of the fuss and board their flight to LA without further ado. Money, booze, and sex had flowed freely the last several days, and Lugnut had been wined and dined within an inch of his life. He quickly learned that his mental abilities and being drunk was a bad combination, but the new all-nude all-natural show on the strip was well worth watching.

Lugnut had taken to wearing dark shades, black canvas cargo pants, black engineer boots, and black shirts- usually with a long black duster coat over it. Paula usually wore thigh-high boots with heels and something tight and shiny, like deep red latex. She enjoyed showing skin, though, and usually kept her midriff, thighs, and/or shoulders bare. They made quite a sight as the big dark man and his gorgeous lady with the nearly glowing white hair strode down the walkways together. As they settled in their plane seats, Lugnut explained that he needed a superhero name. The traditional routes were self-naming, which usually resulted in a lame name, named by whatever gave you the powers, which was usually rather boring, or to have the crowds name you. Lugnut was opting for the latter. He was going to fly over several crowds in LA and she was going to track the results.

A couple days later, Lugnut was moderately depressed. Most of the LA crowds thought he was a special effect. Names used most often were things like 'bozo', 'fuckhead', 'wannabe', and the like. Paula offered to suck him off to relax him, but he shrugged her off. They had a quiet night. The next day, after sleeping and screwing in, they went to the beach. Paula wore a small black leather bikini and skirt combo over some heeled sandals, and Lugnut rocked a thin black T over loose black swim shorts and surf sandals. When they were ready, Paula positioned herself in the crowd, trying in vain to keep the attention off her magnificent physique as Lugnut ducked between a couple buildings and came out flying over the crowds. Almost as one, the surfers around her looked up from her body and moaned 'Wow, dude!" as they saw him fly by. As she snuck away, she heard them asking each other where the hot chick went.

At the hotel, Lugnut chewed the names over slowly. They were quite growing on him- Wowdude and Hotchick. Wow Dude and Hot Chick. WowDude and HotChick. He opted to keep it easy and went with the middle option. Now for a uniform of some sort- something to move in, and inspire in.

He got an assortment of one-piece Lycra-mix body suits and accessories from a local store to use as a base for his powers to mold (they had a suspiciously large supply of such things) for the two of them and started experimenting. He liked the effects of the bright but dark metallic red unitard-like outfit. Good visibility, showed off his muscles nicely, and being so close to his skin, it was almost indestructible. A simple domino mask hid his real identity.

He found a coordinating shimmering royal blue skimpy tight outfit for Paula, and appreciated the way it molded to her every mouthwatering curve. He played with the boots for a while- black, yellow, etc. settling on dark black-blue. Hot Chick rocked black thigh-high boots and managed to show a lot of skin with the high-cut bottom and low-cut top of her outfit... which, after all, was designed to distract. Their small masks matched their boots and gloves. They fiddled some time way trying out logos and symbols for his chest before deciding on a giant 'W' covering pretty much all of it. Hers was an H formed with two upright curved lines following the contours of her bodacious chest, joined by a short bar.

The next day, they took the outfits out for a test drive. Lugnut would fly over a crowd, and Paula, wearing 'civvies', would shout "Look! Its Wow Dude!" Cell phone cameras would come out, and the crowd would buzz about it until Paula slipped away to rendezvous and compare notes. After only a few days, photos were showing up on-line and people were calling out 'Wow Dude' without Paula's help.

There was one small snag. As he flew, Lugnut often got a nice hard-on that clearly showed in the suit. You could often hear the difference if people were calling his name, or remarking on his package. He tried a codpiece, a couple versions of jockstraps, and so forth, but in the end relied on the classical superhero answer- the underwear on the outside, in his case, a pair of matching black-blue briefs that fit just right to hide things enough to earn a PG rating.

From the first time they met, Lugnut and Paula had tested out Lugnut's powers, with a special focus on invulnerability. The thinking was that if he could be hurt by a simple or common thing, he would have to choose his missions carefully. on the other hand, the harder he was to hurt, the wider variety of risks he could take. They had determined long ago that knives, axes, stakes, nails, and the like did not bother him. Even a hammer drill did not do anything, and he just bounced when hit by the car at 30 mph. The biggest remaining questions were bullets and neon. Of course, the question in the back of Lugnut's mind all the time was what would happen if he DID get hurt and no scalpel or syringe could pierce his skin?

They answered the bullets question one evening in a remote chunk of woods outside LA. Lugnut had found a gun by sensing it in a dumpster. He flew Paula out past any signs of humans and they experimented. First, they shot at his little finger, taking care to hide both their bodies behind stout trees. The whine of the ricochet and a slight reddening of the skin were the only signs anything happened. That emboldened them to shoot at his palm. After a couple shots, Lugnut managed to grab the bullets even before they hit him. Chest shots felt like a gentle rain, and head shots were no worse than tapping with a pencil. The couple rejoiced in his powers, and made slow love in the thick bed of fallen pine needles.

After exchanging doses of energizing fluids, Lugnut was still horny and was looking around for ideas. The swaying of the treetops inspired him to try something. He told Paula that they were going to play 'Tag' up in the tree tops. Because of his weight, he would have to stay on lower branches, and he promised he would just jump, not fly. Being lighter and graceful, she could use the higher, thinner branches and even use the movement of the trees to propel her. They had already discovered that Paula did not get hurt easily- regular doses of Lugnut's powerful semen had granted her some limited immunity- so they were not worried about falls. Besides, even if the graceful and limber Paula did fall, Lugnut could almost certainly catch her before she fell too far.

Lugnut leapt up to the the last thick branches of the tall pines and gave Paula a head start. She scampered up the remaining branches like a gorgeous, large-breasted squirrel, long pale hair flowing in the wind. It was exhilarating for her to be one with the elements like this and she laughed out loud into the wind. She rocked the tree a bit in time with the wind and used the motion to propel herself to the neighboring tree, shouting a war cry as she did so. her first landing was a bit rough, catching the branch across her abdomen, but she held on and scrambled into position. Lugnut was watching and smiling, his magnificent cock at about half-mast and growing. She laughed at him and taunted him to follow if he could. She leapt up and caught a higher branch and swung into position. Barely touching the main trunk, she stood and bounced on the thin branch, daring Lugnut to catch her.

He gathered up his legs and leapt to a stout branch a bit below her and smacked the trunk with a shoulder hard enough to almost shake Paula off. She hugged the trunk and laughed at his clumsiness even as she was growing wet at the sight of his powerful cock. He reached up to snag her ankle, but she deftly swung to another branch and leapt to a new tree, climbing higher even as she landed. Lugnut was beginning to regret this game, but made another mighty leap and snagged the target branch with one hand, and managed to swing around and look like a damn gymnast as he landed.

This time, he figured out her next target and waited for her to jump, then leapt himself, aiming at the main trunk at about the level of the branch she was going for. He wrapped his weight around the trunk and bent the tree, moving her target. He snagged her arm as she passed and pulled her tightly to him, kissing her furiously. She melted into his arms as he slid them down to a sturdy branch a little lower down. he hung her by her knees from a handy branch, dangling high off the ground, and began to eat her out- standing on his branch, arms wrapped around her hips, pulling her fragrant pussy to his searching mouth. the only thing keeping them there were her knees around the branch, and his sense of balance.

She came screaming, then relaxed her legs and yelped as she started to fall- but Lugnut was ready and pulled her with him as he fell backwards to hung by his own knees. His cock smacked her on the head as he kept her pussy by his face. Now, everything depended on Lugnut's strength- and Paula felt perfectly safe. She climbed his body and positioned herself so she could lower herself on his cock, one leg behind him, the other in front of him. She was sitting on him at right angles, laying slightly awkwardly across the branch his knees were bent around. She could not really thrust from this position, but could rotate and 'stir' her pelvis around as she played with his toes.

Lugnut in the meantime had secured a handhold on a lower branch. He gabbed Paula with his knees and 'hopped' off the branch, swinging her in an arc, totally impaled, and held only by his legs. When she was hanging straight down, he jerked himself up with his arms and bent his legs to jam her on harder. Paula was not as happy with the blood back in her head again and started to swing the pair to a nearby branch, the sensations as she swung him back and forth almost making her crazy. She got her branch and worked until they were at about a 45 degree angle to each other- both holding a branch, both joined by his inhuman cock in the middle.

She kept feeling herself slipping down, so she let him slide out, and swung around to stand on her branch and give him a victory blowjob as he hung there. It was a fun game, and she was thankful for both her immunity and the fact that stuff like sap did not seem to stick to her, but it was time to head home. Lugnut got them safely to the ground, dressed, and back to the hotel.

The pair had been working out how one finds crime to fight. Police scanners were a possibility, but usually a bit late in the emergency- although they took to carrying one to monitor at all times. In the meantime, they depended on his hearing and sight- which seemed to register things like infrared, magnetic disturbances, etc. After a couple days of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were about to pack it in and recalculate when Lugnut heard something in a nearby bank. Paula went in like a customer and was quickly told to hit the floor by a masked gunman. She noticed three other robbers and about a dozen people scattered in the bank. They had already discovered that Lugnut could generally hear her if she 'subvocalized', or kind of talked in her throat. She relayed the information to Lugnut, including that no one was near the third window from the door to the South. She got her mask in her hand and grabbed her tear-away shirt in preparation.

Lugnut burst through the unattended window and drew all attention to himself. Paula masked up and tore off her shirt to reveal the Hot Chick costume. As the crooks began to shoot at Lugnut, Paula was pulling people to a safer location and phoned 911 since the crooks had jacked up the alarms. By the time police arrived, the guns were laying in a neat row (with fingerprint and other evidence protected somewhat by his gloves), the crooks were laying face down in another row, and the hostages were in a room, sitting comfortably being served coffee and tea by Hot Chick.

Surveillance camera footage and witness accounts verified that Wow Dude and Hot Chick saved the day with no one getting hurt an only minor property damage (that Lugnut offered to pay for, but was waved off with a thankful smile.) While the police were not happy about the unknown factor of a real life superhero, the press ate it up. Wow Dude and Hot Chick were on every paper, TV, and computer screen within hours.

Over the next few weeks, the powerful pair foiled a car-jacking, vandals, and string of convenience store robberies and became media darlings- probably more so since Hot Chick managed to have a minor clothing malfunction whenever the crowds began to gather, and for 'some reason' there was always great press coverage and lots of hot photos of the photogenic pair. Every talk show wanted to talk to them, Playboy and Penthouse joined forces to offer Hot Chick several million to pose for them, just for one good photo. The president offered a cautious word of thanks. The police and legal system were baffled by what to do but adopted a 'wait and see' attitude.

As the days rolled on, the two foiled more and more crimes, mostly rather bush-league stuff. Often the key to the victory was Hot Chick doing 'something' to distract the bad guys while Wow Dude got into position. It amused Lugnut how often the bad guys would just be staring and drooling when he arrived to 'fight' them. Donuts, one time he arrived at a museum robbery just in time to watch Paula finish get triple penetrated by the very distracted bad guys. God did she whine about being interrupted just then. Lugnut had to take her to the rooftop and donut the bearclaws out of her to shut her up.

On the other hand, Lugnut had game as well. He stopped a developing riot in the women's penitentiary with just his sheer charisma... backed by pheromones and giant dick. That particular caper did not get much detailed press coverage, but the heavily-edited security footage would go on to clandestinely fund a significant chunk of the prison's slush fund.

Another heavily rebroadcast episode involved a group of virulent protesters shouting angrily, waving hateful signs, and trying to prevent people from enjoying a community parade that included a couple floats sponsored by some group the first group abhorred. The 'Perfect Pair' was walking between the floats and felt they needed to act to protect everyone involved when protesters began to throw things at the parade. Lewdly upped his pheromones and Paula adjusted her uniform to show a bit more.

The orgy eventually involved several floats, all of the protesters old enough to play, several dozen bystanders, and several members of the media... as well as several of the first responders. Paula was having a lot of fun and had sort of lost track of who was doing what to whom in her little corner of it all. She had also managed to lose most of her uniform... again. It was a good thing they made up a lot of them for situations just like this. When Lewdly found her and began to whisk her to their headquarters, she shook her head at him. "You really need to learn to throttle that down." Then she proceeded to pleasure him every way she could while they were in the air.

It wasn't long before the first Wow Dude 'very graphic' novels started to show up, thanks to another brilliant idea that actually started with Paula. The Amazing Amalgamation formed a private corporation that controlled the marketing rights to the Power Pair and they hired a team of hungry and talented people to run that aspect. Soon, Lugnut was seeing their faces everywhere. It was a little creepy to see himself as, say, a body pillow or cake decoration, but the royalty check went a long way to easing his mind.

The funniest thing was that they had several successful websites, one of which was mostly Power Pair porn. Paula herself often a knock-off of her own costume (a knock-off one of their companies licensed) and worked the room, responding to the prurient requests of paying fans who had no idea this was the real Hot Chick!

With a decent stream of income and 'vacations' spent at major casinos, the two were living comfortably and enjoying life. The one thing that kept bugging Lugnut was the Superhero Rule that required he have a suitable supervillian. It was only a matter of time.