All Comments on 'Luke and Lelia Ch. 01'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

Hahahahaha!!

All those wimp husbands should learn from Luke on how to deal with a cheating slut. I'm for once am glad he kicked her out of his house with no contemplations. The nerve of her to tell him to accept her infidelity.. LOL!!

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Everybody is all wimped out!

It's great to have a writer that does't demean a husband by making him a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good not a wimp

At least so far. God how I hate that every perverted wimp thinks he is an author and has to post that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sad ending

Rob that was like real sad but she should have thought everything out before signing her life away like that or he could have said i`ll find another woman for myself when she finds she screwed up its to late.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not bad

Good story so far...only problem, they are both stereotypes. She wants a big dick and he seems emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He isnt emotionless, his emotions are clear and

very easy to see. He is angered, disgusted, indignent, and repelled. She did just what he said she did and she knew his stand on this. It was her choice, the real emotionless one is the wife. She held no real emotions for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SERVICE TO MANKIND

Short and to the point. Nice story, conversation really, but you left something out. You paint Luke's character as just and righteous but yet he knows all too well what type of person Sean is and how he operates. True, Lila was naive and stupid and did commit adultry which she knew was wrong and got what she deserved but the real crime was Sean, a person that preys on unsuspecting people to seduce and use them. His kind are like a cancer in society and should be cut out and desposed of before he can spread pain and sorrow to others. Luke, being rich and armed with the knowledge of how Sean operates would have been a prime canidate to perform the surgery. Well, maybe in Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumbass

A guess you can say this is one big stupid DUMB-ASS wife

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Good start, FINALLY a MAN

It strains credulity that the wife would REALLY be that stupid. How could she not know how her husband would react. Other than that this is the right tone. NOW, knowing how this author writes, I fully expect part two etc. will screw it all up by contriving a reconciliation.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Good start, FINALLY a MAN

It strains credulity that the wife would REALLY be that stupid. How could she not know how her husband would react. Other than that this is the right tone. NOW, knowing how this author writes, I fully expect part two etc. will screw it all up by contriving a reconciliation.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Good start, FINALLY a MAN

It strains credulity that the wife would REALLY be that stupid. How could she not know how her husband would react. Other than that this is the right tone. NOW, knowing how this author writes, I fully expect part two etc. will screw it all up by contriving a reconciliation.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
10 1/2 inches don't exist

So I stopped reading this nonsense and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

if brains were dynamite she couldn't blow her nose

gardalmungardalmunover 12 years ago
Rated it 5 because

10 and 1/2 does exist.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
not a wimp so far

at one time I though morons didn't exist but then dwornock came along.....lol

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep idiiot works -

People just too often fail to think what they have when they have it -

So where could this one go ?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

A bit wooden and artificial in the dialogue. Thanks for the effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Why are there more chapters? This one says it all. Fucking cunt. She wanted a big dick and her husbands money also. Now she has just the big dick. Maybe. Remember she's out of money. A complete tale. I'll read on anyway...

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on man.....

You can and have done better than this, too canned, too trite for your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dialog sounds stilted, awkward.

The dialog is unconvincing, sounds like they don't even like each other let alone love. The could be discussing a newspaper article rather than finding out that the wife is having an affair. The characters remain two-dimensional, flat, I don't care about either one, don't really care what happens in the story. The wife is written as being so stupid I doubt she has the mental faculties to drive a car or even be trusted alone in the house with matches.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Plays to some of the worst and most evil stereotypes

Dumb blonde needs a 10 inch dick to satisfy her? Please. Nothing original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

....And what happens to old Sean???

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What kind of stupid, deranged wife would actually tell her husband he wasn't big enough for her, and still expect to be married. I think Sean gonna get fucked up, cause based on Rob's other stories, hubby is a bad assed squid, or jarhead hero. Rob don't like Army folks enough to put them in stories. Don't care who does it, just hope Sean meets the man.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Those words

"It was only sex honey, I love only you". Those words that turn any real.man's stomach and put lots of women in the street.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Nothing new on the second read, but it reinforced the fact that she is a dumb blonde.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

This is like a "Dick and Jane" early reader version of a loving wives story." See Wife cheat, Dick!" "I see wife cheat, Jane. Wife is cheating."

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

bobareeno’s comments cannot be improved upon - succinct, accurate and summed up my feelings perfectly - story should have been written in crayon

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
You can’t even keep the names straight

This is just a copy of all of the other crap that uninspired plodders dump here. You didn’t even proof read it. Why bother, I guess, because getting the names right wouldn’t make it any better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

QUESTION: Are the bottles of hair dye that women use to become FAKE blondes affixed with a warning concerning usage? Something along the following: WARNING Use has been found to be detrimental to a woman's IQ. In addition, more frequent and longer term application have demonstrated a more pronounced effect on this reduction in IQ. REMEMBER you cannot attain intelligence from a bottle, but STPIDITY is readily available. Just ask the husband of any husband of s FAKE blond wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous