Luke & Lucia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke to Kate about Danny and she was not that bothered. After all, she pointed out, I'd had his cock in my mouth, so he was not that vanilla, and he clearly had a thing for trans girls. I explained how men were super hypocritical. They thought it was cool for guys to have sex, but uncool for girls. A typical guy hated the thought of his girlfriend even thinking about past lovers. Lucia's past would be a problem, especially if she needed more than Danny could offer.

"How pathetically insecure!" Kate laughed.

"Well, most women are the same, they're just not in denial about it like men."

"OK, I guess so, but then what's the answer? How do we sort out Danny?"

"OK, you asked," I said, knowing she would not like the answer I was about to present. "He has to want to go to a sex party with Lucia, and be comfortable in an open relationship. Then he'll feel OK about it."

"You are joking with me right? That's every guy's fantasy!"

"No, not at all. I may be all girl these days, but I remember enough of my teenage boy years to know exactly how a guy's brain works. Sure, it's every guy's fantasy, but that doesn't take into account their latent insecurity. If there are other guys there, they'll run a mile."

"Men! No wonder I'm a bloody Lesbian." Kate sighed.

"A cock-loving Lesbian though." I smirked.

"Yes, ha ha, I do like their cocks, it's everything above their shoulders I can't stand!"

"I think I can fix it."

"What? Make all men decent loving human beings?"

"Doh! No! I can fix Danny and Lucia though, let me explain."

Kate was surprisingly receptive and, while Danny went out to the shops to buy the stuff for dinner, I got Lucia round and explained my stratagem. It was actually going to be simpler than I thought. Lucia had still not let Danny fuck her because he still seemed nervous and could not hold a decent erection. She was upset, he was upset, and it all hinged on the problem I had expounded.

The ruse was simple. Lucia would feign insecurity about being trans and unable to deal with the fact that I had had sex with Danny. In this story, she thought Danny and I were concealing that we had had sex as she knew that I was, to use a phrase, free with my favours. Kate fell off her chair laughing at that bit! Kate would ask Danny if everything was OK and the expectation was that he would bring up the subject without too much probing.

Once Danny had revealed the problem, Kate would offer up the solution. The first thing was to see a therapist, and this would be the actress who had played Fanny Love at the Chateau. Lucia knew her well and she was happy to do her a favour. She would say that Lucia was not sexually comfortable with her body and that made her insecure and jealous. The answer was to attend group sex therapy sessions to allow Lucia to learn to be comfortable with her sexuality with others.

Surprisingly this all went very much according to plan except that there was no way Danny was going to do these group sex therapy sessions, as he was far too insecure for that, so he spoke to us about it and if we thought there was another option. I was impressed by Kate's improvisation as she suggested that we invite him and Lucia to one of our porn nights. This concept has also caused Kate to fall off her chair laughing, as there was no such thing as a porn night, but she could see how it might just work.

The academic year had now ended and all the assignments had miraculously been completed and handed in. I took Kate to meet my Aunt and Clara. They both knew about Lucy, and we had even zoomed, but it was strange being at home with them, stranger for me than I think it was for them. Clara loved our pink car, and we took my Aunt and her out to a lovely country pub in it where it caused a bit of a sensation.

After that we went to see Kate's parents. I was Kate's new friend and her parents had no idea I was the boy they had met before or that I was now her lesbian lover. It was so funny. Kate said she was far too busy at college to be interested in boys, which was sort of true in some ways, and her parents read into it what they wanted to hear. We watched Netflix for three days, fucked each other in pretty much every room in the house when her parents went to church, including on her parent's bed. We even went dogging at a remote country park one evening, but that was more us putting on a show than anything else as it wasn't really our sort of scene.

Kate had now settled into the apartment with me and we had already had one of the porn nights with Danny and Lucia. Danny was pleased as Lucia had really enjoyed it and been much more affectionate with him, but she was still reluctant to let him make love to her as the real mission, his acceptance of an open relationship, had not yet been achieved. Kate, Lucia and I decided to turn it up a notch at the next session and we did. I got very close to Lucia and we played with each other's cocks during a particularly sexy bit of trans-girl footage. Some frottage footage. I ended up snogging her and Kate gave Danny a hand-job that morphed into a blow job. Although this was much to his surprise, he did not put up any objections or any resistance. A major breakthrough.

Things progressed rapidly with even more shared sexual contact during our third evening. It started out being all about Lucia, of course, but by the end, Lucia was sucking Danny off while Kate pinched and licked his nipples and I kissed him. Judging from the way he groaned and bucked under his pleasers, we had treated him to a mind-blowing orgasm. By the time we had the fourth porn night, Kate had decided to make it food themed as she still wanted to share the experience she had had with Sanji with me and thought it would work well with all four of us.

Kate did all the planning in secret and it was not until we sat in the rearranged living room, admiring the large plastic sheet with two camping mats in the centre of the floor that we realised this was going to be a well-prepared event. There were two vapourisers sending out lovely scents and the only lighting was from six candles spread around the room. On the occasional table, there was: a white chocolate penis and a dark chocolate penis; banana yoghurt; chocolate spread and some very strong menthol sweets. And let us not forget the strawberries. There were two plastic-covered triangular cushions too, the sort used for back support.

Lucia and I lay down on the mats on our backs, head to tail, as instructed. Kate told Danny to follow her lead. She was going to work on me, and he would work on Lucia, and now and again, when they felt like it, they would swap over. She handed him a menthol sweet and told him to suck it until his mouth was hot and minty and then straddle Lucia. Kate straddled me and her menthol mouth began to suck at my nipples, her breasts on my chest and her ass rubbing on my cock. The cooling effect of the mint was so strong it was almost like torture and my nipples were sending shivers right through my body. I have no idea how it was for Lucia, but her sighs mirrored mine

Kate then fed me some strawberries straight from her mouth into mine. The combination of the sweetness of the fruit and the minty menthol made the lingering kisses with the swirling, probing tongue, extra special, and still my cock rubbed between the cheeks of her ass. Then Danny fed me some strawberries, his stubble-covered upper lip and chin adding to the tingling sensation while our cocks rubbed against each other. Lucia and I were moaning as our lust and desire were reaching breaking point.

Danny and I watched Kate spread two trails of the yoghurt from Lucia's nipples to her balls and she asked me to take up a position behind Lucia's head so I could kiss her as she and Danny followed those trails down Lucia's body until they were jointly licking her cock and balls clean. I was so turned on watching Lucia's cock twitching with the two mouths tormenting it that I broke ranks, turned around and, kneeling over her face, fed my cock into Lucia's mouth. She sucked on it greedily until I received a couple of hard spanks on my ass which made me thrust into her and almost choke the poor girl. I had been caught!

It was then my turn, and Lucia did the same to me and, having my mouth filled with her pretty cock while Kate and Danny worshipped mine, felt wonderful. Danny and Kate spanked her too, but she seemed to love it, and so did I as her cock hardened and hit my throat on each slap. This was clearly no form of punishment for either of us! It was inevitable that Lucia would cum, and so she did, filling my mouth and making me swallow it quickly as there was so much. I had cum too, but not to the same degree, and Kate had made Danny lap the shiny pearlescent pool off my tummy. I wondered if that was the first time he had licked up cum or if Lucia had let him do that.

Lucia and I lay down again, but this time side by side, our bottoms now raised on the cushions, a strong indicator of what might happen next. I leaned into Lucia as she turned to face me with her beautiful smile and kissed her. She was so lovely! Kate waved the chocolate cocks at us. She was proud of them as she had made them herself from moulds she had bought! They were not that big and quite narrow but looked very realistic. She fed the dark chocolate cock into my mouth telling me to suck and not bite! Danny did the same to Lucia with the white chocolate cock. They tasted amazing and felt amazing too as they began to slowly melt, but Kate and Danny only let us enjoy this treat for a short while.

Kate and Danny removed the chocolate phalluses leaving my face and Lucia's looking quite messy. We turned to each other and began to lick each other clean, pausing with a prolonged and deep mutual sigh as the self-lubricating candy cocks were slowly pushed right into our perfectly cleaned asses that were lifted into the air by the cushions. Lucia and I continued to kiss each other as Danny and Kate candy fucked us until the chocolate had become so thin that it broke at which point Kate told us to push the remains out and Danny and her would eat what remained from our asses.

Kate was impressed with Danny as she knew this was all well outside his comfort zone, but he not only got on with it, it was clear he was really enjoying it. With the final pieces of chocolate cock ingested, Kate told Danny to slip his cock into Lucia. On hearing this Lucia's tongue retreated from my mouth and mine followed it, pushing into hers. Danny entered her slowly, and she broke our kiss so she could look up at him as he pushed his way inside. I watched them kiss, and listened to her ragged breathing as her excitement rose. Suddenly I felt Kate's finger entering me, her tongue playing with the underside of my balls, and I entered my own part of sensory heaven.

I have no idea how long this went on, but it felt like an eternity, and although I was mainly absorbed in the pleasure I was receiving, I was squeezing Lucia's hand and loving all her sighs and squeals as Danny released his pent-up desire in what sounded like a really good fucking! It was all brought to an end by Lucia's gasp and squeal as she came, followed by Danny grunting as he shot his sperm deep into her bowls. I had been rubbing myself gently in response to Kate's actions and I came too

Lucia was definitely not finished. As soon as Danny pulled out of her, she lifted herself up onto her knees and kissed him, then she began to lick the chocolate and cum off his cock. I kissed Kate and cleaned her face a little, but she wanted to help Lucia and I joined in too. We relaxed in our sticky, sugary and sexy domain for a while, finishing off the strawberries and the yoghurt.

Kate and I shared the shower first, then Danny and Lucia, and that night we all slept in our bed and nothing was left to the imagination. Danny had joined us in the world of the libertines and the night was very much a full-blown orgy with everyone enjoying everyone else. In the morning, Lucia quizzed Danny and he told us that he had really enjoyed the evening and could see how much fun sex parties could be without it threatening your relationship. As if to confirm things, before we got up Kate let me fuck her ass, which was a rare treat, and, while I was doing that, Lucia gave herself to Danny for the third time. There were no more porn nights after that, but our two relationships were now inseparable and we frequently had sexy nights in as a foursome.

Lucia was now able to tell Danny about her time at The Chateau Ecosse and, although his initial reaction was still one of shock, his new open-minded attitude to sex meant he soon got over it and realised that the only person who had really been affected by it was Lucia, not him. In fact, it made him see Lucia in a very different light. He could see she was very strong and determined, but that she had a habit of running away and hiding from things that she should really confront. He wanted to help her really get her life back.

Kate and I were having a fabulous summer. The photographer had sent me some prints from the ball in really nice frames and Kate had let me put these on the bedroom wall. There was one of me with Simon where I looked totally like a princess, one of me dancing like an angel and, of course, the one of me in the bedroom adjusting my stockings, looking irresistibly seductive. The pictures had also been published in a local magazine as part of a write-up of the event and one or two had made the national press. The photographer was true to his word and I got a good sum of money from him. He asked me if I would do some more modelling and I agreed, but also sent him some photos of Kate. He took us both on and you can find us modelling clothes on quite a few sites.

Things were getting very busy. I had a night out with Simon where he told me that, after the ball, he had been approached by some investors who wanted to commercialise the ruggedized field computer he had developed. He was also going to Thailand to meet someone he had met on-line. Kate went out with Sanji who revealed he was opening a club in London and had invited us to the opening night as VIPs. Of course, we had lots of nights out with Danny and Lucia too.

We were still dancing at the pleasure dome, but I was also doing ballroom dancing lessons which were free as I was assisting the professional I had danced with at the ball. I did a few stints at the château which were actually good fun and Kate even joined me on one of them. This made enough to pay for my laser treatment which I was keen to complete as the hormones I had been prescribed were beginning to soften my skin and fill me out. I found the side-effects difficult sometimes, especially the emotions. Kate understood and guided me through it with such care and love it just proved how strong we were together.

One morning Lucia burst into the apartment quite excitable and tearful. Once she had calmed down she told us that Danny had contacted her parents, who were now divorced, and told them about Lucia. He had invited them to come to Bristol, but only her father agreed. Her deeply religious mother was still unable to come to terms with the loss of her beautiful boy. Her Dad was arriving that afternoon and Danny, having struggled with how to tell her, had sprung it on Lucia when she woke up that very morning. Lucia was really angry with Danny for interfering and frightened of her own feelings and those of her father, but Kate was so skilled with people that she was able to get her calm down to see that this was actually a really good thing.

And so it was. We all went with her for emotional support, but when her father saw her, he began to weep and mutter in Italian as he hugged her, just like a father would hug his long-lost daughter. We all lost it and almost drowned in our own flood of tears as we bathed in the beautiful joy and emotion of their reconciliation. We prised Danny away and left Lucia alone with her father so they could begin the healing process. She rang Danny that evening and said she was on her way back, but that she would be seeing her Dad again tomorrow. We were all so happy for them!

With quite a lot of help from me, Lucia managed to re-enroll on her course and her Dad was going to support her financially. We were now all in our last year as students and our dynamic as a foursome was good. A bisexual guy, a bisexual girl and two trans girls. It sort of worked perfectly. Kate and I were undoubtedly the most sexually liberated, but by the end of the first term Danny and Lucia were very much our rivals. Robert McTavish was really pleased when we all agreed to participate in one of his events as we brought a really fresh dynamic with us. We could put on a pretty amazing show without any effort at all. We got paid £10,000 for the one night. More importantly, we could also call the shots, that is to say, as his four-star performers we had complete control over the content, and even who was invited.

Sanji's club in London was not the success he had hoped for and he had had to close it. He had done all the right things, but London was already full of hedonistic venues and it may simply have been that the London Pleasure Dome fell between some gap in the market. He was a smart businessman and the only real losers were some venture capitalists. I'm not sure if it was bravado, but he said to me it was a relief as he really did not like London, accusing it of being a bit fake and everyone being so precious up there! The Pleasure Dome in Bristol was still thriving and he continued to treat us really well.

Simon got his investment signed and sealed and invited Kate and I to the official launch of his company where he introduced us to his new girlfriend. She was so petite and beautiful, but struggled with English. When I was able to have a quiet word with him alone, I congratulated him and he, in turn, thanked me. I would have never guessed that she was a ladyboy and he had never felt so in love. I had, it seems, shown him the path to happiness. I also mentioned to him that the principal investor had almost pounced on me when we arrived, telling me that they were looking for some top people to join their communications team. He had asked if I would be interested based and I had said I would think about it just to get rid of him. Simon rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm not entirely sure that I would have got this investment if it hadn't been for you. He's a bit of an old lush and you did look particularly amazing that night. He was in the army until he got into this business and the military is one of their key target markets. They all love a pretty girl! I'll fob him off for you!"

When we left Simon gave me a plain brown envelope. It was a five percent share in the company that had been formed. I tried to refuse it, saying I didn't deserve it, but he insisted, telling me that I did deserve it and it was only worth a few thousand pounds. I accepted gracefully as he was a really lovely man and I really hoped things worked out for him.

The year flew by and we all graduated successfully. It was sadly always inevitable that, as couples, we would go our separate ways. We promised to keep in touch even though Danny and Lucia had decided to go to Bari in Italy to help Lucia's Dad set up a small hotel. Kate and I decided to stay in Bristol as it felt like home. Kate got a job with the NHS as a mental health practitioner and I just drifted along, to be honest, as I was not sure what I wanted to do. I was not struggling financially as I was pulling in quite a bit of money from dancing, modelling and occasional sex-work. It was far more than Kate which just shows you what society actually values in this world.

I was now competent enough at ballroom and Latin dancing that I was being paid to help with the lessons and to attend show-case events of which there were quite a lot as long as you were prepared to travel around a bit. I was also a regular at The Chateau Ecosse for which Robert was always very grateful. We had a long chat one day and I won't bore you with the details, but he revealed that he had not had a very nice childhood at all, ending up in care. He was surprised to hear about my parents and we viewed each other a little differently after that conversation. We were somehow friends. He told me that every party I attended was extra special. He said I had this inexplicable quality that meant I just lit up a room when I entered it. I was not sure what he meant, but it was such a nice thing to say and something I often remember.