Luke & Lucia Pt. 06

Story Info
Lucy wears a gown, and enjoys some food sex!
9.6k words
4.87
2.2k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 -- Kate and Lucy Forever

Lucy goes to a ball and gets an offer she can't refuse. Kate helps find a tasty way to help Lucia's relationship with Danny and Kate and Lucy realise just how deeply in love they are.

Apologies in advance for any grammatical errors!

***

With just two weeks of term left, Kate had arranged to move in with me and let go of her rooms. With two of us paying the rent we could afford the apartment. We were going to keep it on over the summer and stay together. My appointment with the therapist went really well and she gave me a referral to my GP for hormone treatment and suggested a good clinic for laser hair removal who gave me an idea what it would cost. It was quite affordable.

I saw my tutor immediately afterwards and he was really pleased for me. As I was getting up to leave he stood as well. I could tell he wanted to say something, but it seemed he was struggling for words. I waited and smiled encouragingly.

"Lucy, I don't want you to get the wrong idea, and it's just a dinner really, but the Williamson Society is holding a ball to celebrate their bicentenary. It's going to be quite formal and quite spectacular. The women wear beautiful gowns and all that, and well, I usually don't bother with these things, but I thought you might like to go, celebrate the lovely new you with me, but obviously it's not like that, not like that at all, it's just about you."

He glanced at me. I appeared in a trance, my eyes staring at the ceiling. I was absorbing it slowly, but there was already a stream of beautiful women in beautiful ball gowns rushing before my eyes. Simon was flustered and, misreading things, felt he needed to dig himself out of a hole.

"You would just be my guest, I mean, I just saw you as the belle of the ball, that it would be so special for you. There's nothing else I want. I'd pay for everything, of course, but please don't take this the wrong way."

He looked at his feet. He was bright red.

"Oh my God, I'd love to go! That's so kind of you Simon," I gushed, breaking free from the swirling rainbow of satins, but then I considered the implications "Are you sure you are OK with it, you won't get into trouble taking a student will you?"

"Oh yes, I mean no, it's not a university thing, they are a local society. I'll understand if you change your mind, I know it's a big ask, otherwise call me before the end of the week and I'll sort everything out. It's next Friday by the way. I looked it up when I got in. It was a pretty prestigious event and lots of famous people were going. I felt moved and honoured that Simon had thought to take me, that he felt I could be that much of a woman for him!

You know someone loves you when (a) they are happy for you to go to the ball of the year as the guest of someone else and (b) they agree to cover your slot at the Chateau Ecosse even though they really do not want to. That was Kate for you. But what was really so loving was that she was genuinely excited for me and wanted me to have the time of my life.

For both of us, the fact that Danny now had the real Lucia was a huge weight off our shoulders. I felt far more relaxed with him, and viewed all our previous history as just me being a surrogate for the real girl of his dreams. Kate was in a really good mood and happy with how things were especially as Lucia being an item with Danny meant we had another couple we could go out with over the summer.

Lucia had relaxed so much and was almost perpetually grateful to Kate and I for giving her the normality that had eluded her for so long. She had said she would do anything for us, and when she found out about my pending ball and Kate's offer to stand-in for me, she insisted that she would go to Chateau Ecosse in my place. Kate forcefully stood her ground, worried that Lucia was not ready to go back there, but she had met her match, and Lucia won.

There was one big complication. She did not want Danny to know she had gone back there, not until he was a little less hung up about the idea of sex. He knew she had come from there but it was a taboo subject. She was making a real sacrifice for us, but was insistent. Kate came up with the cover story that she was going out with Lucia that night. She told me she had actually arranged to see Sanji who was going to treat her to a special night out. I knew what that probably meant and was really pleased for her. I had my own special night out and now she had one too. I no longer had to feel any guilt at all.

Simon had divorced a couple of years ago and now appeared to be married to his research. Maybe he always had been. Maybe his wife felt neglected and that was why they split up? Whatever the truth of that conjecture, he had clearly decided that I was not going to be neglected and that I would make an unforgettable impression at the ball. Not only had he bought me the most amazing gown to wear and paid to have it adjusted to fit me perfectly, he had also made a booking for me to have a complete salon makeover that afternoon. Head to toe.

The gown was pure statement. It was a deep lustrous hot pink satin with subtle black detailing and the material had an iridescent sheen that caught the light and made the whole gown seem as if it was on fire. When I saw the price I was shocked, but I said nothing. I was lucky to have the amazing lingerie and shoes that Sanji had got Kate and I, as otherwise I would have felt I was letting the dress down.

He picked me up from the Salon where I had literally been all afternoon and we went back to his house. It was an unassuming semi-detached and clearly lacked the woman's touch, being somewhat clinical and lacking any soft flouncy fabrics. It also had the largest television I had ever seen in my life! He made me a coffee but I was keen to get into my gown as I was not sure how long it would take to get it looking perfect.

I expressed my concern and he said I could change in the spare bedroom. I said I would rather change in the living room as there was more space and I really needed him to help me. He turned the same colour puce that had accompanied his original, hesitant invitation. I had already decided this was going to be his treat. He had paid for the gown, paid to make me stunning. He would enjoy me putting it on.

"Can you get the gown for me, and the necklace and earrings?" I asked, politely. He scuttled off. When he returned I was standing in the centre of the room in my lacy, black, semi-transparent lingerie, my fully fashioned stockings straight and shiny. He looked at me and then looked at the floor.

"Do you like it?" I asked, adding, "I wanted to be dressed properly from the inside out. The gown demands it, don't you think?"

He looked up. I turned around slowly on my tiptoes. I knew he was hard. Very hard. Any man would be hard watching me turn around dressed as I was. I watched him devour me with his eyes despite his best attempt to conceal it.

"Can you hold up the gown?" I asked. He held it up and I walked towards him. "Now let me step into it." He crouched down and I put my feet through the hoop of material he presented. My slightly hard cock was dangerously near his face. He was very aware of it. He could no doubt smell my perfume and my arousal. I pushed it as close as I dared without making it obvious. "Lift it up please," I asked, and he did so. I pushed my arms into the sleeves and turned around so he could zip up the back. I felt his ragged breath on my neck as he fastened the buttons at the top.

I turned and kissed him on the cheek. His face was red hot, and had turned an even deeper shade of red.

"You are so kind!" I said. I took out the necklace and earrings and put them on and asked him to steady me while I got into my shoes. He was not sure what to do, so I told him to hold my waist firmly from behind.

He did, and I slipped on the shoes, fastening the buckle. I turned to face him. He stepped back and looked me up and down.

"Oh My God, you really are absolutely stunning." He said.

I walked slowly towards him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him properly. As my lips pressed against his, they were so wet, soft, warm and inviting, I felt him almost crumbling in my hands. I stepped back.

"That was just a thank you. I feel like a million dollars and it's all down to you." I said, modestly, although in many ways it absolutely was all his doing. The makeup from the salon had given me the air of a supermodel. I honestly don't think I had ever looked as good. "Now why don't you get changed, I just need to sort out my bag and things." I said.

The taxi arrived on time and we left the house looking conspicuously out of place. I noticed some curtains opposite twitching and smiled. It was a relatively short drive into town and the hall was decorated in the most unbelievable way as if it were a royal banquet.

"Mr Simon Rodrigo and Miss Lucy Rawlings" a man in a frock coat announced, and we stood there, stood on the threshold of this room full of the rich and famous as hundreds of eyes burnt into me. Simon took my hand and led me over to some of his friends.

After the sumptuous dinner, Simon had to socialise and network, and I helped him with that. When he introduced me to his friends, he told them I worked for an academic publisher in London, but I'm not sure anyone listened as most of the men were surreptitiously devouring me with their eyes and most of the women were giving me a somewhat disdainful once-over.

Occasionally I slipped away from Simon when his conversation got too intense and too boring. I enjoyed the dancing and was good at it, so there was virtually a queue to escort me onto the floor. I found a group of girls about my age at the bar and enjoyed talking to them as they were a bit more down-to-earth, but I had not created a back story, so I really could not say that much through fear of getting caught out.

Much as I was enjoying the spectacle of the evening and loved being there, I really was not in my comfort zone at all. What the hell did I know about yachts, horse stabling, Maseratis or the stock market? Nothing was the answer, and I wasn't interested anyway. It all sounded like pretentious bragging to me.

One guy I did enjoy being with was the official photographer of the venue. He had taken a picture of Simon and I when we arrived and was busy recording the event. If he had not been the photographer I would have thought he was stalking me, as he seemed to pop up wherever I was, taking loads of pictures of me. I was very flattered and found him really easy to talk to. He asked if I would be interested in doing a few extra shots in other quieter parts of the building. I was grateful for the opportunity to escape for a while and let Simon know.

The photographer took me into some of the visitor areas which were closed for the evening, including a really amazing bedroom with a four-poster bed and a balcony. He got me to pose in various tasteful ways and I absolutely loved it. The sauciest was me resting my foot on a stool in the bedroom and adjusting my stockings while giving a flash of my ivory thigh. He took loads of that pose! He promised to send me the best pictures and split any profit he made from them which was very honest. He said he'd love to do another photo shoot with me sometime

Eventually the evening began to fade and people began to drift away. The band began to play some slow numbers and I collared Simon and made him dance with me. He had absolutely no rhythm at all, but it didn't matter, I just wrapped his arms around me and we swayed gracefully to the music, vaguely in time. He began to hold me tighter, and I put my arms around his neck. I could feel how excited I made him. I was pleased.

The guests were beginning to thin out when they put on a waltz. That was too much for Simon. The photographer appeared and spoke to him before turning to me and asking if I could waltz. I modestly said that I could certainly do the basics, and he introduced me to a man who was apparently a professional dancer. They wanted some shots of him dancing for the press release and the floor had emptied in anticipation.

I was led across the dance floor, a few stumbles at first, but I soon picked it up. The alcohol helped relax me and I could sense I was in the safest hands. He was such a good dancer, and such a strong lead, that it was easy to look good. I felt like a princess! The photographer circled around us, capturing the movement and the way my dress danced with me. After five dances I curtsied as my partner bowed, soaking up the applause from the grateful audience. I was exhausted. The national anthem rang out and we all stood in silence. It was time to go. The party was over. Simon took my hand and the taxi driver was waiting for us a little way down the street.

"You were absolutely amazing!" He said, as we settled into the back of the car. "You have no idea how many people were asking me about you. It was hard work fending them off! And that dancing at the end! Oh my, you were as pretty and as graceful as an angel!"

I rested my head on his shoulder as we talked about the evening. Soon enough we arrived at his house and he showed me to the living room. My everyday clothes were in a neat pile on the chair. It made me laugh.

"What's so funny?" Simon asked

"Just my regular clothes sitting there, looking so sad and drab! It's as if they are sulking, seeing me in this amazing dress."

I twirled around, showing off, and stumbled. Simon caught me and held me tight. I felt so safe in his arms and looked up into his eyes. He had lovely caring eyes. Eyes that really did express the fact that he was a genuine and honest man. A man who had helped me so much in finding myself. Now I found myself relaxing as he held me and the limpness of my body made him hold me tighter, afraid perhaps that I might faint and fall.

I parted my lips and smiled, a broad smile. I wanted to give myself to him, to thank him for having asked for no thanks at all in making me the Cinderella, the Eliza Doolittle, that I had become. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. He kissed me gently, his stubble prickling me in a manly and exciting way.

I pulled myself upright. He began to say something, but I placed a finger on his lips.

"Make love to me." I whispered as calmly and serenely as if I had just asked him to turn on a light. I turned my back to him, pointing to the zip, and trembled as he unbuttoned the top and pulled the zip down slowly. I was so excited I could feel my heart pounding and sense the hot, damp wetness in my sheer panties as the cold air hit my back. The ball, the adoration, the dress, the lingerie. They all combined to make me feel as if I had never needed to be fucked more urgently in my life.

He eased the dress off my shoulders and kissed my neck, then nibbled my ears, easing the dress down. He put his arms around my hips clutching the straps from my suspender belt, allowing me to step out of the pooled material. He gathered it up and I heard him smoothing it out and hanging it on the door frame.

I gasped when his cool hands reconnected with my waist. I took them and brought them up so that he was cradling my petite breasts through the delicate bra. He rubbed my nipples with his thumbs and I trembled as a hot wave ran down my body, causing my cock to twitch. I pushed my bottom back against him, rubbing it against his crotch. I could feel how hard he was, how excited he was, how much he wanted me.

I swung round, ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him, pressing myself into him, as he wrapped his arms around me. Then I slowly slid down his body, crouching down as I undid his dress pants and freed his cock. I was desperate and took him into my mouth straight away. He was a nice size. Not too big and not too small. He let out a long moan as he filled me, my lips caressing his silky skin and my tongue flicking and licking as I took him towards my throat.

I knew exactly what to do. Lucia had taught me. I held him there, cupped his balls in my palm and squeezed them. Then I began to make small rapid movements, moaning each time he hit my throat. No man could take much of this, and he was no exception. He grabbed my head to warn me, but I knew what was on the way and I wanted it. I backed up slightly so I could feel his hot cum filling my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but there was so much I had to catch some in my palm as it leaked out.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. There was such a sparkle in those gentle caring eyes. So much tenderness. I lapped up the rest of his cum from the palm of my hand as he watched, his cock already twitching back to life.

I stood and kissed him. He flinched slightly, but then welcomed the salty moistness of my lips. I undid my bra and offered him my nipples. He kissed them, tweaked them and sucked them so tenderly that I was trembling and cooing all the time. Turned, and he continued to play with my breasts, my nipples now so tender every touch made me gasp and shake.

I could feel his cock had recovered and I eased down my panties, watching them slide to the floor as my own cock popped out, drenched and shining in its own pre-cum. I let his cock slide between my legs, making me shudder and groan as he touched my bud which was on fire. I was drenched, and his cock was so slick.

Put my hands on my cheeks and pulled them apart. His hands were still clasped against my breasts. I positioned the tip of his cock against my hole and used a finger to hold him in place as I pushed back. I heard him groaning as he began to slip inside me and I winced slightly at that initial stretching. Then he was in me. I closed my eyes and a wave of joy spread like a fire through my body.

I wiggled slightly to check everything was in place and then pushed right back until my buttocks slapped against him. He understood immediately and began to fuck me hard. Oh My God! It was so good. Not the sex. The feeling. The feeling of pleasuring this man, this unassuming man who had done so much for me and deserved to have me. I squeezed him and used every trick I had. Suddenly he roared and I squealed as he seemed to try to split me in half. He came, and I felt my cock dribbling as waves and waves of pleasure made me shake like a leaf In a storm.

We collapsed on the sofa, both completely spent. He asked if I wanted a coffee. I laughed. He looked at me.

"So you really did invite me in for a coffee then," I smiled, and he laughed too. I put on my old drab clothes. They felt irritable and angry with me and put up a bit of a struggle. He put my gown in its bag and called for a taxi to take me home.

"Thank you for an unforgettable evening!" I said to Simon when the doorbell rang, breaking the spell. It was well past midnight, but fortunately, I had not turned into a pumpkin and still had both my crystal slippers!

"No! Thank you!" he said, emphasising the 'you' loudly.

I kissed him passionately one last time and let him help me into the waiting car. Kate was obviously still out with Sanji as the apartment was empty. I got ready for bed, had a shower and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillows.

I woke up to find Kate holding me close. She asked me how it was and I told her. She told me about Sanji taking her to his house, cooking her dinner, and then having food sex. It sounded like such fun we agreed we needed to try it. We were so turned on after that, that Kate rolled onto her back and I slipped into her and we enjoyed some satisfying conjugal bliss. It was not the best sex ever but certainly made us feel extremely good, just being in each other's arms.

When we got up I asked about Lucia and Kate said it had all gone well, adding that she and Danny wanted to invite us round that evening. I have to confess that giving myself to Simon made me see things a little differently. Simon had no idea of my liberal views on sex and I was a little concerned he might read too much into the events of the evening and I would need to deal with that. The same was true of Danny. Kate, Lucia and I were all in the same Libertine club, but he was not. This had to be fixed before it broke Lucia's heart. I was still concerned that she was still quite fragile despite her shows of strength.