Luke and Sophia Ch. 05: The Oak and the Acorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeahhh it can be a struggle," said Josh, holing his dick by its base and lightly bouncing it up and down, no doubt pleased with himself. "When I was fooling around with Brooke, she could only get about half of it in her pussy."

Me and Luke immediately went quiet and looked at each other. Josh's reference to Brooke, Luke's former 'fake friend' who had laughed at us the pool, set off something primal.

"I know Sophia said...she wanted to try..."

I was shocked. I thought he didn't want me to have sex with Josh? I glanced over at Luke, eyes wide with surprise at what he had just said. His eyes were filled with something different; determination.

At that moment, a sense of understanding passed between us. For a second there, I felt like we were communicating telepathically. Luke wanted me to do this; he wanted me to show Josh what he was missing. Luke had found a girl who could fuck like Brooke never could. She may not be satisfied with a small penis, but I was singlehandedly going to prove that that was her problem, not anybody else's. I could have mind-blowing sex with my boyfriend's four-inch killer or Josh's monster cock. But my pussy belonged to Luke, nobody else. If they were lucky, Luke would let them take it out for a spin, so long as he was there supervising.

I nodded to Luke, signaling my understanding. "Yeah," I said, turning my gaze to Josh. "I'm sure it won't feel as good as Luke's little soldier, but I'll give you a shot, big guy." I winked at him and stood up confidently, my pale body on display. Josh looked vaguely intimidated.

Luke let go of Josh's towering tool and stood next to me. He picked me up off the ground and kissed me hard, pushing his tongue deep down my throat as he held me in mid-air. Without ending his kiss, Luke laid me gently down on Josh's bed before finally withdrawing his tongue from my mouth.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked him quietly, my hand around the back of his neck.

"Yes," he whispered coyly. "I'm not afraid of the 'big bad dick'...are you?"

I smiled back at him. "No way," I said. "Bring it over here."

Luke turned to Josh. "Take it all off, man," he said jokingly. "Me and Sophia are butt naked over here and you barely got your cock out!"

Josh began hurriedly stripping his clothes off. The look on his face suggested that he was intimidated by the display of erotic intimacy in front of him. His gargantuan penis bobbed and bounced as he unveiled his muscular body to us. Honestly, I liked Luke's better; Josh was so muscular that he looked bloated. Luke may have been skinny, but the muscles he did have were hard and lean, like a steel trap.

Luke began kissing me as he reached down between my legs and began stroking his fingers across my moist clit as I began to moan. I could feel my pussy opening up; I would need every inch of it to accommodate the monster that was about to enter me. Suddenly, Luke grabbed my knees and violently spread them apart, giving Josh a good look at my bald little pussy. I love how aggressive he can be, I thought to myself. At the same time, Luke gestured to Josh, telling him to get closer. Josh sheepishly obliged.

Luke reached out and grabbed Josh's ten-inch cock by its base and pulled it closer to the waiting cunt between my thighs. He lifted Josh's cock over my body and let it drop on my stomach. The sheer weight of it was magnificent; I could feel it pressing down into my tummy like a barbell. Using the mammoth organ like a wand, Luke began to slowly rub its head against my clit. I shuddered as my boyfriend used this man's huge dick to tease my little bean. Luke reached out and grabbed my hand.

"I love you," he whispered as he stared deeply into my eyes.

With that expression of love and devotion, Luke began to ease Josh's hard cock into my waiting pussy. I gasped as my entire body tensed up; although not overly thick, Josh was still much girthier than Luke. Luke continued to look into my eyes with an expression of rabid lust as he guided more and more of Josh's cock inside of me.

It fucking hurt.

My screams were a combination of ecstasy and agony. It felt like Josh's cock was tearing me in half, spreading my walls and causing me to gush with pleasure all at the same time. Luke squeezed my hand while still eagerly guiding more of Josh's cock into my pussy.

"He's about as far inside you as I can get with mine," Luke whispered with a combination of awe and lust.

Don't get me wrong; it felt incredible, too. Josh's fat cock was spreading open the walls of my pussy in a way that Luke's simply...couldn't. I understood what girls meant when they talked about the "full" feeling that you get from a big dick. My legs wrapped around Josh's lower back and I gritted my teeth, dying to experience the full pleasure that could be provided by this beautiful monster.

"Are you ready for more?" Luke asked sweetly.

I nodded, barely able to speak. "Yes, I think I can handle it."

"Ok." Luke began easing more of Josh's behemoth inside of me. Josh was moaning as well, but Luke remained mostly silent. Other than his rock hard little boner, the only evidence he was even turned on were his bulging eyes and the heavy breaths that emerged from his slack jawed mouth.

"UGHGHHHGGGGG" I screamed as Luke forced more of Josh's cock inside my cunt. My little pussy was not built to accommodate this much man inside it. I felt Luke's hand bump my pussy.

"Ok sweetie...I have to take my hand off now. Can you take the rest?"

I hesitated for a moment. A part of me wanted to quit; big dicks clearly had their perks, but I felt like if Josh would rearrange my lungs if he went any further. But as I began to open my mouth, I noticed for the first time what Luke was doing with his other hand, the one not currently wrapped around Josh's thick shaft.

At some point, he had let go of my hand and begun to stroke his little penis ferociously. Watching me take this big cock had clearly awoken something in him; even as he spoke to me, two of his long, slender fingers were running up and down the length of his modest erection. I always loved watching him play with himself; his big manly hands always looked so disproportionate to his dainty penis.

I knew I had to do this. I had to show my love that I could fit a monster cock in my pussy and still go back to his little button. And, frankly, a part of me wanted to put that bitch Brooke in her place. I was going to do what she couldn't; I was going to take all ten inches of Josh's cock.

"Yes. Let me have it."

Needing no more motivation, Luke let go of Josh's cock. Luke and Josh smiled at each other as Josh began pushing more of his fuckclub into my dripping cunt.

"AAAAHHHHHH FUUUUCKKK!!!" I screamed as my little feet flailed impotently around Josh's hips. Luke climbed onto the bed and kneeled close to my head. I instinctively reached out and grabbed his throbbing dick in my hand in an attempt to hold on to something sweet and familiar as I entered this new world of big dicks, and the men who wielded them. I didn't even stroke it really; just clutched hold of it for dear life as Josh rocked my world.

I hyperventilated and squeezed Luke's little dick as Josh slid the remainder of his tool inside me. I let out one final scream, a scream tinted with Dionysian bliss and severe pain.

"That's it..." Josh said, out of breath. "You took it all. Ten inches of cock. Damn...for such a small girl you can really take a dick."

I felt...powerful. I hate to sound like a shitty feminist, but I felt complete, as a woman. I wasn't that invisible little girl any more. I smiled dreamily, as I realized that I was the kind of girl who could "take a dick."

"Look..." Luke said, snapping me out of my trance. I looked where his fingers were guiding, towards my pale stomach. There was a noticeable bulge poking out delineating where Josh's cock was inside of me.

Before I even had time to process what I was seeing, Josh began to thrust his big dick back and forth inside of me, causing the bulge to creep up and down my tummy.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" I said to myself as I squirmed on the bed. Being railroaded by this huge cock felt incredible, but it hurt too much to keep going much longer. As I turned to Luke dreamily, still clutching his petite penis between my fingers, an Idea entered my head.

"Luke...do you remember the tongue depressor? From...the last time...we were at the doctors office?" I whimpered breathlessly. A look of recognition dawned on his face.

"Luke, babe...I don't think you have a gag reflex..."

All three of us fell silent, except for our panting breaths. Josh wordlessly withdrew his titanic erection from inside me. I gasped upon feeling it exit my cunt. Luke began to crawl on the bed over to where Josh was standing.

"Wait..." I said, still trying to collect my head after the fucking I had just received. "I want you to see something babe..."

I sat up, my insides still on fire. I tried to stand, but my knees were too weak, and I fell back down on the bed. Luke instantly moved over to help me.

"No...babe, lay down...like this..."

Still seated at the edge of the bed, I gently guided him down onto his back, with his legs hanging off the side.

"Josh...stand between his legs..." He did as I commanded.

Josh stood between Luke's legs, his ten inch cock hovering mere inches above the throbbing, three-point-eight inch erection I loved so dearly. The contrast could not have been more stark; Josh's massive cock dwarfed Luke's sweet little nub in both size and girth.

"See?" I said smiling dreamily. "Total eclipse of the cock!"

All three of us cackled with joy.

"Ok, baby dick, stay right there!" I winked at Luke as he smiled back at me. I gestured to Josh, telling him to move to the other side of the bed, as I guided Luke's huge frame further back on the bed, so that his head was hanging off the opposite side. I opened his mouth with my hands.

"Now...time to find out 'what that mouth do'" I said mischievously to Josh. He immediately knew what to do, and began gliding his ten inches of glory down Luke's waiting throat.

I was almost embarrassed at how much better Luke's throat was at accommodating this huge dick. My pussy took forever to get used to the first few inches, but Josh's boner just slid right down Luke's throat without any resistance. My boyfriend's eyes bulged out of his skull as I heard him gulp. His entire body began quivering as his deepest orifice lovingly accepted Josh's cock. His cute little erection valiantly strained upwards with all its might. Before long, Josh was thrusting forcefully into Luke's mouth.

My pussy, still wet from the fucking I just took, began to tingle at the sight I was witnessing. Here was my boyfriend--the love of my life--getting throat fucked by a gladiator cock right in front of me. I was as turned on as I've ever been. My legs were still weak, but I managed to climb on top of him and slide his tiny thimble past the fat lips nestled between my legs.

Mindful of the lil' guy's tendency to slip out, I began to rock back and forth on Luke's pretty little penis. I could feel his petite cockhead rub back and forth on my G-spot. Ohhhhh yeah, I thought to myself as I gazed at the bulge repeatedly sliding down Luke's throat. This is the stuff. Big dicks are fun to look at and all--and I'd be lying if I said that the 'full feeling' I had experienced earlier wasn't pretty hot--but I'm a small dick girl. This little dynamo could rock my fucking world.

Eventually, Josh began showing the telltale signs of orgasm. His hands--wrapped around my boyfriend's face--began to shake violently. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!!" Josh screamed, withdrawing his impressive manhood from my love's exhausted mouth as Luke began to deliriously gasp for air.

The second that Luke drew his first breath, Josh's huge erection began showering us in cum. Hot globs of sticky semen rained down on me and Luke's bodies as I continued riding my little man vigorously, fingering my clit as I did so. A glob landed on my tiny tits and ran down my body. I leaned forward, careful to keep it from getting in my pussy. Luke's cum was the only cum I ever wanted there. I grabbed Luke's bony ribcage and dug my fingernails into his sides as I felt my own orgasm arriving.

My thighs quivered as I felt a fire from deep in my pussy run up through my spine and out my fingertips. I shrieked in pleasure as I came, and as soon as I did, I felt Luke begin to reciprocate. He began howling animalistically as an ocean of cum erupted from his little penis, painting my walls with his spurts. It had already begun flowing out of my pussy and onto his stomach.

I slumped sideways and fell onto the bed next to Luke. We laid shoulder-to-shoulder, out of breath, staring at the ceiling. I felt his fingers slowly begin to entwine with mine, as my face leisurely turned to his. We just laid there for a second, staring lovingly into each other's eyes, painted white by Josh's cum. It wasn't exactly a Hallmark Card moment, but weren't exactly Hallmark Card kind of people either.

"It uhh...looks like you two may need a towel..." I heard Josh say. He was still standing on the other side of the bed, his massive dick dangling limply between his thighs. To be honest, I had completely forgotten he was there.

_______________

After cleaning ourselves off, the three of us decided to stay nude and hang out with each other in the buff for a while. Me and Luke were sitting upright on the bed with our legs in front of us. Luke used to avoid sitting down in front of me when he was naked; apparently this causes boys' dicks to retract inside of them a bit and look extra small. But here he was, naked as the day he was born, his tiny cock shriveled so far into his balls that the tip was barely even visible. The refractory period had clearly taken its toll. Having his sweet little acorn on display like this--even just for me!--would have been a huge step for him a few months ago, but now he barely even seemed to notice.

"Okay, I call this one the wristwatch!" I heard Josh say as he stood at the foot of the bed, wrapping his enormous shaft around his wrist. My boyfriend cackled with joy.

Luke was as giddy as a schoolgirl watching Josh to do various "dick tricks." His small button was mere feet away from the largest penis either of us had ever seen, and he was having too much fun to even realize.

"Come up here and try the helicopter with me man!" Josh said, swinging his enormous meat in front of him. Josh really was a good guy. A good guy with a good penis.

A good guy with a good penis.

Those words pinged around my head as Luke excitedly jumped up and stood next to Josh at the foot of the bed, desperately trying to helicopter what couldn't have been more than a half inch of penis at this point. While Josh's cock swung majestically, forming big, looping circles, my boyfriend's tiny penis just kinda...vibrated. Luke's little button twitched and bounced in place, contrasting dramatically with the fleshy tube flopping between Josh's thighs. Both boys were grinning and laughing immaturely, clearly having a great time.

I rolled my eyes and gestured to Luke to come back over. "Bring that little peepee over here or I'll post some pictures of you two comparing wieners on Insta! I'll caption it, 'The Oak and the Acorn!'"

Luke eagerly complied and jumped back on the bed, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close. He held me tightly as he laughed at whatever dick-themed antics Josh was engaging in at the foot of the bed. I had stopped paying attention.

As I snuggled my little shoulders into the crook of Luke's arm, I looked down at my tiny "A-cup-on-a-good-day" tits. I was so relaxed that my small brown nipples were still soft.

I flashed back to that day at the pool, when both of these boys saw my nude body for first time. I had a panic attack that day from the sheer humiliation of being exposed. Hell, I used to have anxiety attacks at even the thought of showing my shamefully tiny breasts to anyone. But here I was, cuddled up naked with the love of my life, his cock in my hand, as a football player entertained us with his almost comically large penis. I never could have imagined this last summer. I was proud of myself; I was proud of us.

A good guy with a good penis, I thought, as I lovingly stroked Luke's tiny toy.

That may not be all you need in life, but it's a good start.

12