Luke Cage Visits Wakanda

Story Info
Blade and Luke Cage meet Princess Shuri & Okoye.
1.5k words
2.36
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Hope you are enjoying my idea of Wakandan hospitality," Princess Shuri said to Luke Cage. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular, bald-headed and bearded, indestructible African American superhero smiled and nodded. In the plush chambers of the Royal Palace of the Kingdom of Wakanda, things were most definitely heating up. The Princess of Wakanda is on her knees and it's definitely not to commune with her ancestors. Nope, Princess Shuri is sucking Luke Cage's big Black dick like there was no tomorrow. Folks, matters of state aren't always decided in the boardroom or the royal court. Sometimes, they're sealed in the royal bedroom.

A few days ago, Luke Cage was summoned from his stomping grounds of Harlem, New York, and brought to the Capital City of the Kingdom of Wakanda in Africa. Princess Shuri, sole ruler of the Kingdom of Wakanda, wants to build an army of Black superheroes to defend her people. Luke Cage was a little hesitant, but Princess Shuri used Black girl magic to persuade him. Isn't that awesome? Luke Cage has always been curious about the ladies of the Kingdom of Wakanda. Princess Shuri is sexy as hell and sucks dick like a pro. Luke Cage is impressed and rightfully so, but Princess Shuri is just getting started.

Luke Cage has been with quite a few lovely women, from his fellow superhero Jessica Jones to a certain Black female police officer, but Princess Shuri is in a class by herself. The tall, dark-skinned and sexy, slim-thick Princess of Wakanda can suck a mean dick. Grinning, Princess Shuri continued lathering Luke Cage's dick with her tongue. There is a certain art to sucking a big Black dick and Princess Shuri has certainly mastered it. After giving the Black superman's dick a long lick, Princess Shuri proceeded to suck his big Black balls. This is all part of Princess Shuri's charm offensive, of course. The Kingdom of Wakanda needs Black superheroes, especially after the fight with Namor and the aquatic people of Talocan.

"Yes your highness," Luke Cage replied, his deep voice little more than a rumble. Princess Shuri nodded and continued sucking Luke Cage's dick. The smell and thickness of Luke Cage's big Black dick was wonderfully arousing to Princess Shuri and she couldn't wait to give him some pussy. Princess Shuri has had some womanly fun with the ladies of the Dora Milaje, but sometimes, her royal pussy has an itch that only a big Black dick can scratch. Royal Black pussy needs to be fucked by worthwhile Black dick. Princess Shuri certainly hopes that Luke Cage is up to the task otherwise she's sending his ass right back to New York City. The women of Wakanda don't play like that...

Nearby, General Okoye was entertaining yet another African American superhero, Blade the vampire slayer himself. What is the Daywalker doing in the Kingdom of Wakanda? Has Blade run out of vampires to slay in the United States and the rest of the world? General Okoye is taking care of Blade in a most sensual manner. The curvy, dark-skinned and curvy, bald-headed African female soldier was on all fours, face down and big Black ass up, as Blade showed her what he was made of. Yeah, the ladies of Wakanda are recruiting Black superheroes from around the world to defend the Kingdom of Wakanda. In love and war, it's all fair game...

"Damn that ass is tight," Blade said, groaning as General Okoye's butt hole squeezed the hell out of his big Black dick. General Okoye grinned and began twerking her big Black ass, giving Blade a great visual to work with as he fucked her in the ass. Weeks ago, Blade came to the Kingdom of Wakanda at the behest of Princess Shuri to help them deal with an invasion of African vampires led by Malika Ali. Blade and the Dora Milaje, led by General Okoye, defeated the vampires but Blade opted to stay in Wakanda afterwards. Isn't the power of persuasion grand?

"Hmm, yes, Blade, fuck my ass like a true Black king," General Okoye said, wincing as her butt hole stretched to accommodate Blade's big Black dick. Hot damn, Blade's big Black dick filled General Okoye's butt hole so well and so completely that she couldn't have farted even if she wanted to. General Okoye is a strong Black woman, one of the toughest in the Kingdom of Wakanda and she isn't afraid to take a huge Black cock up her butt hole. General Okoye undulated her sexy, curvy body, driving Blade absolutely wild. Blade hasn't been with a Black woman as freaky as General Okoye since he parted ways with his former ally and lover Dr. Karen Jensen more than two decades ago. Hot damn, Black booty is where it's at...

"I want to ride you," Princess Shuri said to Luke Cage, who smiled and nodded. Luke Cage lay flat on the animal skin rug, and stroked his big Black dick as Princess Shuri straddled him. Princess Shuri fingered her wet, hairy pussy and then rubbed her nipples. With a wicked grin on her face, Princess Shuri grabbed Luke Cage's dick and rubbed it against her pussy. Luke Cage gently stroked Princess Shuri's lovely face and then thrust his hard dick into her pussy. Time for the Princess of Wakanda to discover the awesome power of Black American dick. Luke Cage most definitely intends to represent his people to the best of his abilities. Time to tap that royal booty, for real...

"Take this dick," Luke Cage said, and he smacked Princess Shuri's round ass as he slammed his big Black dick into her pussy. Princess Shuri groaned as Luke Cage's dick entered her pussy. Do Black American dicks get the job done inside Wakanda vaginas? Luke Cage is about to show Princess Shuri how Black men from Harlem, New York, get it done. Bucking his hips, Luke Cage rammed his dick into Princess Shuri's pussy. The tall, slim-thick young African woman moaned as she rode the Black American superhero's dick. Luke Cage sucked on Princess Shuri's small tits and smacked her ass as he fucked her pussy with deep, passionate strokes. Princess Shuri's screams filled the air.

"Oh damn, that was intense," General Okoye said, and the curvy and athletic, dark-skinned African MILF groaned as Blade's big Black cock exited her butt hole. General Okoye farted a little bit after Blade's dick left her asshole. Blade grinned and General Okoye laughed because they're freaky like that and quite comfortable with each other. Men who object to female farts got no business parking their dicks in female butt holes. It's like a swimmer who minds getting wet. Blade and General Okoye exchanged a kiss, and lay in each other's arms. Black superhero love, folks. Nothing quite like it in this corner of the Multiverse.

"Hmm, that was fun," Princess Shuri said, as she rolled off of Luke Cage's dick. The tall, slim-thick young African woman smiled at Luke Cage and nodded. Hot damn, she'd just gotten the best fuck of her young life, for real. Princess Shuri and Luke Cage smiled at Blade and General Okoye. The four of them hit the showers, and then parted ways. Blade and General Okoye headed to the latter's townhouse, located within walking distance of the Royal Palace of the Kingdom of Wakanda. General Okoye's big beautiful Black ass is always hungry for Blade's dick, and even with his superhuman stamina, the Daywalker can barely keep up with her...

Later that night, Princess Shuri received a text message from General Okoye. According to General Okoye, Blade is more than willing to join Luke Cage in training Wakanda's elite soldiers in the art of fighting both enhanced humans and nonhumans such as vampires. Princess Shuri smiled and texted General Okoye good night, then fell asleep next to the slumbering Luke Cage. As for General Okoye, her pussy and butt hole are sore but she's happy as can be with Blade as her new lover. America doesn't appreciate good Black men, and that includes Black male superheroes like Blade and Luke Cage. What America doesn't' appreciate, the Kingdom of Wakanda will happily treasure. Life is good.

"Well played, ladies," said Kang the Conqueror. Watching them from his high-tech, invisible lair, Kang the Conqueror allowed himself a smile. Princess Shuri and General Okoye recruited Luke Cage and Blade using the oldest trick in the book. Hot damn. Is it that easy? Oh well, good game anyways. Kang the Conqueror is conquering the Multiverse, one world at a time. After faking his own death and escaping the Quantum Realm, Kang the Conqueror is avoiding the Marvel heroes, especially lower-tier Avengers like Ant-Man and the Wasp. For the moment, Kang the Conqueror is observing old-school Marvel heroes like Blade and Luke Cage. They'd make fine additions to his inter-dimensional army.

The Kingdom of Wakanda is powerful, and Kang the Conqueror has visited it in the past. Why isn't the time-traveling, Multiverse-hopping villain conquering the world's strongest nation and crown jewel of Africa? Well, there are many reasons for that. Kang the Conqueror's plans are halted for the moment because one of his variants is busy dealing with fallout from a disastrous relationship with an evil blonde chick prone to bogus allegations. No worries, though. Kang the Conqueror has an army of lawyers and acolytes handling the case. Kang the Conqueror will win in the end, because winning is all that matters. Let the Multiverse tremble!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers