The Adventures of Power Bust

Story Info
In a lewd world, a heroine faces a classic foe.
1.1k words
4.34
5.5k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I know this is just for fun, but I'm hoping the fantasy and fetishes can come together for some raunchy, kinky fun! Let me know if you'd like to see more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Power Bust, Chapter One

Energy ran through the cosmos, spreading throughout the universe and affecting everything. In this world, primed with raw sexual energy, humans had built their civilizations with sex as the base, influenced by the cosmic backgrounds. Here, it was no uncommon to have sexual acts in public, or even have it as entertainment. There were, of course, still day to day business, but it was sexual liberated globe. Sex Leagues were just as big a sporting event as soccer or basketball. The police also had their own Sex Task Force, making sure to help keep the citizens of their cities safe too.

In New Lewd City, one woman had her world changed forever. Cynthia Rose was by all accounts like any other person in town. She was a hard worker, had a high sex drive, and always liked to help out when she could. She did hold a secret though; by night, or whenever danger called, she was the famous Power Bust! A heroine for justice and freedom! Graced with superhuman powers a few years ago under a meteor shower, Cynthia learned she could do more to help out the citizens of New Lewd City. And she loved it.

She had the perfect figure already; her long brown hair was soft and shiny, hanging down almost towards her thick, juicy ass. Her skin was equally as soft; sun kissed and smooth shaven with an hour glass figure and soft, perky breasts. But since her powers, she found her already big lips were fuller, her ample breasts even bigger, and bouncing ass rounder.

She had made sure to model her costume to really highlight her slim but strong figure, keeping in mind her sexual powers and skill. She may have been on the shorter side, but her 8 inch heels helped boost her up, though they were long leg boots, hugging up her leg and stopping mid thigh. She wore a mask that simple covered her eyes, though her long hair was tied up in a pony tail. And her torso revealed a lot of skin, her skin tight one piece really only managing to cover her groin, and parts of her breasts and ass.

Perhaps if Cynthia hadn't been blessed with her superhuman abilities she might have risen higher up in her business company, but she made sure not to tangle too much of her time at work. She needed to be ready in case something had happen. Unfortunately, she hadn't been the only one given powers. Supervillains now ran throughout the city, aiding the underground crime now growing in the city.

In fact she was alone doing some work in her office when she got an alert about a robbery at the city's largest bank. Closing her door and making sure she was in private, Cynthia quickly transformed into her slutty heroine form, before fly out into the city and heading into the bank.

When Power Bust arrive at the scene, it seemed the Sex Task Force had already surrounded the building, a small crowd forming a safe distance away. Trusting the Task Force to deal with civilians, Power Bust swooped in, bursting through the doors to face the threat.

"Lightning Rod! I should have expected," she snarled, hovering an inch or two in the air.

"Ohhhh, looks like Power Bust finally decided to join the party," the masked villain chuckled as he turned around to face the busty heroine. Lighting Rod was tall and had the muscular frame to match. His mask covered his head though below his nose was free, showing off his cocky grin and dark stubble. His muscular torso was free of clothing, and the tight spandex that hugged his lower body did nothing to hide the monster bulge throbbing inside.

"Haven't you learned, Lightning Rod? Why don't you give up now and save us the trouble?"

"Oh I don't think so Super Slut! You'll be shocked with the outcome this time," he laughed at his lame pun before suddenly throwing up his hands and firing an attack.

Power Bust was quick, but the literal lightning racing towards her was quicker. "OHHHHHH!" she moaned out, getting his full blast as it knocked her into the wall, her sensitive nipples hard under her revealing suit now.

"I told you heroine. You're mine now," he grinned, on his prey in a flash as his fingers pinched her nipples and tugged hard on her breasts. With a wince, she was peeled off the walls, tugged by her nipples before being thrown into the air.

Another attack came in, but this time Power Bust was expecting it, twisting in the air and tackling her enemy, slamming his back against a thick marble pillar. "You sure about that?" she said with a smirk as she reached down to grip his bulge. Before he could move, she firing her own energy beams, waves of purple energy blasting into his bulge, shooting pleasure and vibrations down along his hardening cock.

His low moans let Power Bust know it was effective, and it wasn't long before it burst from the fabric, the thick, heavy fuck stick now exposed and already drooling. With a knowing grin, Power Bust dropped down to her knees, using her ample breasts to snap around and trap the villains drooling cock. "Ugh, fuck you and your paralyzing tits!" Lighting Rod groaned, his body locked in her power as her breasts stroked his long cock, making sure to keep him stunning in place.

"Somehow I'm not so shocked by this outcome, Rod," she taunted him with his own words. "Now let loose that load and give me your power!"

She leaned down, her breasts squished against his rigid rod as he stroked faster and faster. Her long tongue flicked and swirled around his head, adding to the pleasure before it overwhelmed him!

"Ugh fuck! I can't... hold on...!" he groaned before erupting! Power Bust was quick, latching her lips around his head and moaning as she sucked down the strength and power of her old enemy. She made sure to drink every drop of his thick cum before pulling her sucking lips off his cock with a pop and releasing him, letting him fall to the ground with a groan.

"The problem with you, Rod, is that you're too quick for your own good," she teased, licking her lips before heading out and letting the Task Force take him into custody.

All in a days work for Cynthia Rose, the city's loyal slutty heroine, Power Bust!