Luke Licks Brittany’s Pussy

Story Info
Luke gets to fulfill his fantasy when he gets Brittany.
2.5k words
4.32
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
31ways
31ways
29 Followers

It was a hot summer day and Brittany was floating in the pool on an air raft in a very small pink bikini. With her eyes closed and her sunglasses on, she sunbathed. Brittany laid there peacefully as the sun beat down on her barley covered body. Getting a bit too hot, her hands went for more lotion that was lying on the raft next to her.

With a small squirt, Brittany released some of the lotion into her hands and started to rub them together. She gently applied the cool lotion to each of her forearms before going to her neck and chest. Carefully she tried not to touch the small triangles of her pink bikini that barley covered her nipples of her large 34c chest that sat firm on her small body frame. Brittany continued to rub the lotion in and then worked down to her stomach.

Another squirt was needed for her long legs. While she was only five-foot-six-inches tall, her legs seemed to go on forever. The lotion felt good as she worked it into her strong thigh muscles and small calves.

Brittany lies back down on the float -- her long, straight blonde hair tucked away nicely behind her head. Within a few minutes, Brittany began to dose off.

What seemed like a second later to her, Luke came walking out of the house with a tray and two drinks on it. Luke was wearing his blue and white swim trunks -- the ones that showed off his tremendous thigh muscles -- and no other clothing. His ripped biceps and pecks were fully on display -- if only Brittany was awake to enjoy the show.

Enjoying a show of his own was Luke. He walked out of the house and down the deck towards the pool and his gaze never left Brittany. She looked amazing lying on the raft. Her long legs, her skimpy bikini that left very little to the imagination and her gorgeous tits on full display. Luke couldn't help but stare at her -- even though he has seen her naked hundreds of times before.

The only problem for Luke starring at Brittany so much was he didn't see her pool bag in front of him. Obscured by the tray of drinks, Luke stepped right on it and stumbled. Luke regained his balance and held onto the tray, but only with one of the drinks. The other went spiraling toward the hard deck floor and bounced hard off the boards. The contents of the drink sprayed Brittany, which jarred her awake with a loud scream.

"Ah, shit, sorry!" Luke said, setting the remaining drink and tray down on the deck. He quickly grabbed a towel and splashed into the water swimming toward Brittany.

"Ugh, it's okay," Brittany answered, wiping the spill off her legs, stomach, and chest.

Luke quickly caught up to Brittany's raft and started blotting her with a towel. Luke seemed to be focusing on "fun" parts of Brittany as he dried her off. He started with her thighs and stomach and then started to work on her chest.

"Okay, okay," Brittany said, "I think I'm dry enough."

Luke smiled. "Sorry. What do you want to do now?"

"Well, I think a shower is in order to get this lotion off of me," Brittany said. She slid off the raft towards Luke and Luke outreached his hands and caught Brittany on her way down. She landed in the four foot deep water and Luke embraced her with his hands on her hips. Brittany threw her hands around Luke's wide shoulders and the two embraced in a hug before a quick peck.

"See you in a bit," Brittany said as she released her grip and started to swim away. Luke stood there in the water watching her stride away from her. She reached the pool ladder and pulled herself up. Luke just stood there in the water watching Brittany's ass rise out of the water and her snug bikini dripping water off of it.

As she walked toward the house, Luke continued to stare at her tight little ass. Each cheek bounced up and down and outlined perfectly by her pink bikini. With each stride, Luke's desires increased and before she reached the house, Luke was starting after her.

Inside, Brittany grabbed a towel by the door, toweled off quickly, and started toward the bedroom. There she was going to undress and jump in a quick shower. As she reached the bedroom and started to look for clothes to wear, Luke entered the room and joined her.

She saw him enter and gave Luke a small smile. Luke proceeded up behind Brittany as she looked through her closet for clothes to wear. He placed his hands on her hips and planted a small kiss on her neck, which lingered.

"Mmm," Brittany said, "What's gotten into you?"

"You. That bikini," Luke said between more kisses to her neck. Brittany's eyes closed and she dropped the small white top she was planning on wearing after the shower. Her right hand reached over her head and around Luke's head as he kissed again and again up and down her neck.

Luke's hands started to wonder and they start to rub up and down Brittany's small, tight ass. He gives her cheek a little squeeze and a moan leaves Brittany's mouth.

"What," Brittany tries to say in a soft voice, "what did you have in mind?"

Brittany's breathing has become slower and erratic as Luke continues to kiss her neck and fondle her ass. Upon hearing her question, Luke moved his hands off her ass, and up to her breasts. He slides his hands over her bikini top and gives her tits a healthy squeeze.

"I want to taste you," Luke whispers into Brittany's ear. Instantly, Brittany's pussy starts to get wet with desire.

"Don't," Brittany starts again and then is forced to stop as she loses focus with another round of kisses on her neck from Luke, "don't let me stop you then."

Luke spins Brittany around and the two start to make out. Long, passionate, deep kisses between the two with a lot of tongue. Luke's hands return to Brittany's ass and her hands plant firmly on Luke's bare chest and huge peck muscles.

Luke starts to back Brittany up towards the bed. Her heels hit the bedframe and Brittany bends down and lies on the bed -- Luke immediately following. He lies on top of her and starts to grind down on her.

As the two continue to kiss, moans start to leave both their mouths. Brittany finds her hands on Luke's large back muscles and Luke's are trying to cup Brittany's tit as his hips glide up and down -- rubbing his every growing large cock onto her pussy.

Brittany's legs bend at the knee and press against Luke's body. This only encourages him and he grinds on her faster. Luke's hand has made it underneath Brittany's bikini top and he has started to massage her breast and make her nipple nice and hard.

"Oh baby, yes," Brittany moans in a soft voice, "I love it when you touch me."

Luke starts to kiss down Brittany's neck. Long, wet kisses work down her neck, to her collarbone, and eventually plant on her breast. Brittany arches her back and unties her bikini top and Luke immediately takes it off and throws it into the corner of the room.

Luke's tongue escapes his mouth and finds Brittany's nipple. As soon as it makes contact, Brittany's back arches again and a loud moan escapes her mouth. As Luke's tongue continues to probe around her nipple, Brittany can feel her pussy getting wetter. Luke's hand is firmly planted on her other breast and gives it nice, quick, massage pumps.

Luke switches sides and his tongue finds Brittany's other nipple. Giving it long kisses and licks, Luke closes his mouth firmly around her tit and gives it a good suck -- all while squeezing and teasing her other nipple with his fingers.

"Oh fuck," Brittany says looking down at him, "don't stop."

Luke continues to kiss and suck Brittany's tit and flicks it with his tongue repeatedly. His grasp on the other breast is tight and firm -- giving it squeeze after squeeze.

After a few more moments, Luke starts to kiss lower on Brittany. He hits her stomach with a few wet kisses and both his hands move up and cup Brittany's breasts. Brittany raises her hands also and places them on top of Luke's. The four hands massage Brittany's tits as Luke continues to lower.

With her legs still bent at the knee, Luke drops his head down between her legs. His hands come down and he places them on her hips. Softly Luke kisses Brittany's inner thigh.

"Yes baby," Brittany moans out softly -- her hands still firmly on her breasts and she works her nipples with her fingertips.

As he continues to kiss her inner thighs, Luke starts to pull on the loops of Brittany's bikini bottom. With a small tug and pull, the knot frees. Luke continues with the other leg. Soon Brittany's bikini bottom joins the top on the floor.

With her bald, small pussy in front of him, Luke drops a kiss on its lips. The sensation of Luke's lips on her pussy sends a shock up Brittany and a moan leaves her mouth.

"Baby, yes," Brittany says looking down at Luke. The two make eye contact, "kiss my pussy."

Luke continues to kiss the lips of Brittany's pussy. Her lips are small but very wet to his liking. Once he feels Brittany has been adequately teased, Luke runs his tongue up the entirety of Brittany's pussy. His large tongue pressed gently inward as he works his way up.

"Oh, fuck," Brittany moans out. Her head is back and her eyes close and she still has a firm handle on her breasts.

Luke once again runs his flat tongue up and down Brittany's pussy. He starts moving it faster and on the fifth pass, rests the tip of his tongue on Brittany's clit. He gives it a few healthy flicks before sucking it into his mouth. This sends Brittany into frenzy.

"Oh, god!"

Luke's hands wrap tightly around Brittany's hips as his tongue continues to flick up and down on Brittany's clit. His rhythm is steady and he applies a medium amount of pressure to her clit. Brittany's hips start to rock back and forth.

"Yes, that's it, right there," she says.

Luke speeds up a bit more as his tongue continues to flick on and off Brittany's clit. With every moan given by Brittany, it makes Luke's hard dick pulse more in his swim trunks. With one hand, he drops his swim trunks down to his knees and releases his seven inch thick cock. With his right hand he slowly starts to stroke it while he continues to eat Brittany's pussy. Brittany can hear his hand slide up and down on his cock.

"Mmm baby, stroke it for me," Brittany says looking down at Luke. She can't see his dick from her angle on the bed, but she can see his arm pumping back and forth faster on his dick.

"You taste so good," Luke says between licks, "I want you to cum so bad."

Hearing Luke talk dirty always makes Brittany go wild. "More," Brittany asks of him.

Luke's hand comes off his cock and finds Brittany's pussy. As he licks her clit, his finger starts to rub around her hole. He continues to tease her.

"Do you want it?" Luke asks, looking up at her.

"Yes," Brittany simply says softly.

Luke's finger goes into Brittany's pussy down to the first knuckle -- only giving her a minor glimpse.

"Yes, yes!"

Luke's finger goes in deeper. Slowly he goes all the way in and then brings it back to the edge of her pussy, and then goes all the way back in.

Brittany's hands have moved off her tits to the back of Luke's head. Her hips are moving up and down on Luke's finger as he continues to lick her clit.

"Yes, yes, just like that," Brittany says, "don't stop. Please."

Her moans are coming louder and more frequent Luke notices as he continues to fuck Brittany with both his tongue and finger. She is bouncing up and down harder and faster.

"Oh, god, I'm so close!"

Luke bends his finger inside Brittany looking for her g-spot while his tongue still feverishly licks and sucks on her clit. Suddenly, Brittany lets out a big scream.

"Yes! Right there!"

Luke's bent finger hits her g-spot and sends wave after wave of pleasure as Luke continues to work his bent finger in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck yes," Brittany says, "keep going!"

More flicks. Faster.

"Mmm, yeah. Yeah. Yeah," Brittany continues to moan out.

"Oh baby yes," Luke says looking up at Brittany. She is lost in desire.

His tongue works on her clit. His finger rocks in and out of her pussy hitting her g-spot.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," Brittany says as she trashes back and forth and continues to bounce up and down on Luke's finger.

Luke doesn't change pace or speed and continues to flick and suck on Brittany's clit. More and more he continues to fuck her with his finger going in and out of her pussy at a fast pace.

"That's it. Yes. Yes," Brittany moans, "I'm going to cum."

Luke continues to suck, he continues to rub. Brittany continues to moan. Her back arches, her body twitches, and her orgasm waves over here.

"Holy shit, yes!" she screams out. "Don't stop!"

Luke continues to fuck her with his finger as her orgasm waves over her.

"Yes. Yes!"

Luke can't take it anymore. He stands and grabs his cock. Getting to his knees between her, he wets the tip of his cock and it slides deep into Brittany's pussy.

Oh, my god, yes!" Brittany screams as Luke's hard dick goes all the way deep into her pussy. Luke doesn't let up and starts to fuck Brittany hard.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Brittany continues to moan and scream. "Fuck my pussy!"

"You feel so good," Luke says, bending down to kiss her.

"Cum with me," Brittany says back to him, "cum in my pussy."

Luke pumps a few more times and he can feel his balls tighten. Brittany has grabbed onto his hips and is encouraging him to go faster and faster.

Luke arches his back and shoves his cock deep into Brittany's pussy. His balls tighten more, his cock starts to tingle and his cum starts shooting out.

"Holy fuck I'm cumming!" Luke screams.

"Yes baby, yes!" Brittany says. "Give it to me."

Luke continues to pump away as his hot, sticky load of cum shoots deep into Brittany's pussy.

"Oh baby, your cum feels so good in me," Brittany says.

"Oh fuck," Luke says as he continues to cum, "there's so much of it."

"Give it to me, give me it all," Brittany demands.

Luke pumps a few more times as both of their orgasms decrease. Luke collapses onto of Brittany and she embraces him -- while his cock is still deep inside her.

"Mmm baby, that was so good, thank you," Brittany says.

31ways
31ways
29 Followers