Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 01: Now

Story Info
Luke, Nina & Ash meet up after a year apart, sex ensues.
2k words
4.41
13.3k
10
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps from the present to the past and back and I'll post more chapters if they're received well :)

Ash stumbled up the short path to the cottage in the dark, swearing and sweating under two laptop bags and a suitcase.

'...fucking traffic, never been harder in my life...' he muttered to himself, knocking on the rough wooden door. The curtain in the window next to the door twitched aside and he had a glimpse of glowing flesh. Instantly he breathed a sigh of relief, and when the door opened and he was ushered inside he dumped everything he was holding onto the floor and took between his hands the soft round face looking up at him, kissing it deeply. He drew back, breathing heavily.

'You have no idea how many mountains I had to move to get here tonight. And the traffic! Fuck me, it was bad...'

The woman standing before him, wearing a silky dressing gown that fell open at the front, stepped back, taking hold of his hands and looking him over.

'You've lost weight.'

'Thanks.'

'Not in a good way. Luke will be disappointed.'

'Hey, as long as you both still want to fuck me, I seriously don't care.'

'How about it Luke? Still want some Ash all over you?'

Ash looked over his shoulder to where the woman was looking and felt his erection reach full capacity. Emerging from the en-suite was a tall, broad-shouldered man with sandy hair. A towel was wrapped loosely around his hips, the line of hair that trailed from his belly button disappearing tantalisingly under the white fabric.

'Do not tell me you two started without me.'

Luke shrugged, his smile playful. 'Would we do that to you?'

Ash looked back to the woman, who removed his black-rimmed glasses, placing them on the desk opposite the end of the bed. She put both hands on his shoulders, pushing him down to his knees. 'You'll have to taste me and find out.'

'Oh, Nina...' he breathed, passing his arms under the dressing gown and around her thighs, burying his face in her sex, breathing in her scent. 'I've missed the taste of you.'

He lapped at her cleft, her damp curls. She dropped her head back, her eyes closed, running one hand through his hair. Luke leaned against the door frame of the en-suite, watching them closely.

'Well? Has Luke been in yet?' Nina asked breathlessly, pulling Ash's head back by his hair.

He smacked his lips, licking them thoroughly.

'No, all you.'

She gazed down at him, her face soft.

'We wouldn't start without you, my love,' she whispered.

He stood suddenly, catching her around the waist and falling backwards onto the bed, her body on top of his. She shrieked with surprise and laughter and he put his hand over her mouth, rolling them over so she was underneath him.

'Shhh! God, remember what happened last time? We'll get kicked out again.'

'Not this time, mate,' Luke said, sauntering over and sitting on the side of the bed.

'Our beautiful lady has booked us a writer's retreat cottage, not a regular AirBnb. More private. Less distractions.' He stroked Nina's hair where she lay on the bed and she gazed up at him, breathing heavily.

'Ah, that's why it was so bloody hard to find,' Ash replied, and Nina flicked his nipple through his shirt.

'Well if you left on time you wouldn't be looking for it in the dark!' she teased, 'And it was Luke's idea anyway.'

'Work friend did a reno on the place last month. Complained about how long it took to drive out here.'

'Well aren't you both incredibly clever, as well as devastatingly fuckable,' Ash said, starting to unbutton his shirt. Luke put a hand out and stopped him, then rolled closer and started unbuttoning it himself. Luke was silent as he undid Ash's shirt, moving slowly and deliberately, his intense gaze drinking in every inch of his bare brown chest as it was exposed. Nina watched them both above her, enjoying the moment, the reunion, the anticipation.

Luke's towel was still covering his lower half, and she found the bottom edge of it, running her hand up his pale, golden-haired leg to his muscular hip. She pulled the towel off, reaching for his cock, but the angle she lay on blocked her access. Luke finally finished unbuttoning Ash's shirt, and he shifted to his knees to pull it all the way off, bringing his erection within Nina's reach. She grasped it with one hand and went to unbuckle Ash's pants with the other, but Luke had beaten her to it; he swiftly undid the buckle, top button and zipper, pulling them down with one hand and grasping Ash's member with the other. He lunged forward to Ash's lips, sealing his own around them, and the two men breathed into each other, both kneeling on the bed.

Ash had kept still through all this, enjoying the attentions being lavished on him after his stressful drive, but now his hand wandered up Nina's thigh to her mound, trailing a finger through the curls and brushing against her swollen lips. She wanted to close her eyes and enjoy the sensation of Ash fingering her -- his long, agile digits were experts at caressing every dripping fold and teasing her to distraction -- but the sight of her two lovers intertwining and kissing so passionately was everything she'd been wanting the past few months. A tiny, sober part of her brain remembered that they only had each other for this one week, once a year, and that soon it would be over. The beginning was always the best part because there was so much to look forward to, but then they would all say goodbye and she would be alone again. She shook her head, pushing the thoughts away, and concentrated on massaging Luke's rock-hard cock from root to tip. Beads of pre-cum grew on the end of his member, and she rubbed her thumb over it, moistening the whole head and rolling it around slowly. Luke's hand was doing the same to Ash's cock, although his movements were a little rougher, pumping his fist along Ash's cock like he knew he liked it.

Ash was already nearing his moment, and he slipped another finger inside Nina, pushing upwards into her g-spot with his long fingers and making her gasp. Luke broke their kiss momentarily, looking down at her on the bed, and she locked eyes with him, panting. He grinned, replacing his right hand with his left on Ash's cock and using the now free one to reach for Nina's breast. He fingered the nipple, still looking her in the eye, and she whispered, 'I've missed you both so much...' before arching against the bed under both their hands, Ash pressing upwards inside her mercilessly, Luke pinching her nipple hard. She writhed back and forth, but they kept their hands on her, pressing their cheeks against each other as they watched her come undone.

When she was finally still they kept their gazes on her, Luke whispering hoarsely, 'I've missed you both too.' Nina looked up at them, wiping the sweat from her brow, and Ash nodded, his hand slick with her wetness now pumping Luke's cock.

Ash sighed, pulling his cheek away from Luke's and adopting a world-weary expression. 'Typical women, always cumming first and leaving us to finish ourselves off.' He stuck his bottom lip out at Nina, who rolled her eyes and laughed.

'It's tradition.' Luke bit Ash's stuck-out bottom lip, pulling gently at it.

'We always made her cum first in high school. I remember we took some pride in it.'

Nina laughed, rolling onto her side and shuffling closer to them so their cocks -- each in the firmly stroking hand of the other -- were at her eye level.

'I think I more than give my fair share of orgasms in this throuple.'

Ash pulled a face. 'Hate that word.'

'It applies.'

'I know but... whatever.'

Luke put his hands on either side of Ash's face, gazing into his eyes. 'I don't care what we call it. We know what we are.' Ash gazed back, then they both looked down at Nina. She put both hands out to cup their balls, one set in each hand, enjoying the beauty in their differences and sameness; same appendages, vastly different sizes, shapes and skin tones. It never failed to take her breath away.

Luke suddenly locked both arms around Ash, stepping back off the bed to lift him up and slam him onto his back on the mattress. Ash wheezed, the wind knocked out of him. 'Geez give me some warn-' and then he groaned, cutting himself off, because Luke had dropped to his knees between Ash's legs and taken his whole length into his mouth. Nina laughed softly.

'You never know what he'll do next.'

She moved closer to Ash, covering his mouth with hers, and he pushed his fingers into her hair again. After a moment of deep soul kissing he pulled her head back and smacked his lips, his eyes growing wide.

'You filthy fucking liars, you did start without me!'

Nina grinned guiltily. 'Just one little pop. You know how irresistible his dick is.'

Ash rolled his eyes and nodded in agreement, then pulled her back to him. He gasped against her lips; Luke's deep-throating of his cock was now accompanied by a single finger in his ass, and Ash wrapped a leg around Luke's broad shoulders to feel him better. Nina moaned as Ash's fingers worked inside her, but she could feel he wasn't far from his end. His breath came in short gasps, his back arched and his face tensed. She pulled away to watch him as he shot his load deep into Luke's mouth. She knew both their orgasm faces by heart and couldn't resist watching them when they came, the intensity, the concentration, the vulnerability.

Ash whimpered as Luke continued to suckle his now cum-dribbling penis, moving his lips over the head again and again to get every last drop in his mouth. Then he slowly removed his finger from Ash's ass, making him whimper again, and pulled himself up onto the bed on the other side from Nina. She gave Ash a few more soft kisses, on his cheeks, forehead, lips, but she knew what came next.

'Ash darling, watch,' And she looked to Luke, whose lips were pressed tight. Ash opened his eyes, looking between them, and breathed a barely-audible, 'Oh god...' as the two leaned in and kissed above him, Luke passing Ash's cum into Nina's mouth, the white slick coating their lips and dribbling down their chins to drip onto Ash's chest as their tongues moved in the wetness.

'You remembered...' whispered Ash, the fire burning in his eyes despite his recent explosion.

'Of course we remember,' Luke said, his deep voice vibrating in his chest as he leaned across Ash. 'It's the wildest thing you ever asked us to do and it took you two years to work up the courage to ask.'

Ash half-smiled, remembering. 'The imagination of a teenage boy...'

Nina wiped the cum and saliva off her chin with the back of her hand, then licked it off like a cat licking its paw. 'Hey I teach teenagers, they're a lot nastier than we ever were. Or at least they're way more open about it.'

'Hey I dunno.' Said Luke, running a hand through his hair. 'We did a lot of nasty stuff that first year.'

'But we always kept it a secret. Honestly, I think it kind of made it hotter.'

'Does it make it hotter now?'

Nina's face clouded over and she looked at Ash, who despite his contented afterglow was frowning.

'Do we need to talk about this?'

Nina trailed her fingers from Ash's furry belly button to his chest and back.

'Not now. Not yet. More fucking first.'

Luke and Ash both smiled.

'Of course.'