Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scwalker
scwalker
405 Followers

"MARK, FUCK!! IT'S SO BIG! I'M SO FULL, MY PUSSY IS SO FUCKING FULL!!" I moaned. So deep. So full. Fuck.

I was gushing around his dick, pumping out more ass juice than I thought possible. It dripped down his monster cock, onto his lap, and even overflowed onto the floor. Unfortunately, I was so lost in trying to gorge myself on Mark's cock that I wasn't paying attention. And when my feet shifted to get a better angle, I stepped right in my ass goo... and proceeded to slip, sending me backwards once again.

I SLAMMED down onto Mark's hip, fully laying my entire weight onto Mark's puny body. Fuck, I hope I didn't crack his pelvis. But when I fell, I felt his cock push PAST that twitchy spot deep in my hole, going so deep in my hole that I felt his big cockhead press against like... a wall inside me. And when that happened, I screamed in pleasure, going cross eyed from how good it felt.

"FUCK MARK WHAT IS THAT!?!?"

Mark, clearly out of breath, huffed and puffed as I ground my fat bubble into his lap. Damn, he got the perfect angle too, he'd see my bubbly ass cheeks swallowing up his dick, clapping together, dude must be enjoying the show.

"I think... fuck, I think it's your sigmoid colon..." Mark groaned as I ground my ass HARD onto his dick, then squeezed his battering ram with my asswalls.

"My what?" I had no idea what that fucking was.

"It's like... FUCK! It's like the male cervix!"

Holy fuck, the male cervix. Wait... what's a cervix? Ah well, I didn't fucking care. His dick was pressing against my cervix, and it felt so fucking good that I just couldn't stop. I was able to pull myself off of his dick, but then it was like my ass was a magnet to his dick and I immediately SLAMMED my ass back down again.

"FUCK, BRO! You're hitting my fucking CERVIX!!" I screamed. "FUCK! IN MY PUSSY!!"

Why the fuck was I calling my hole a pussy?? An alpha jock would never say that. Who the hell was speaking right now, it was like I was fucking possessed! Like a slutty gay power bottom was taking control of my straight alpha body. What was happening to me??

And then something came over Mark too, I guess, because as I slammed my ass up and down on his dick, little Mark started trying to meet my ass with his thrusts, pushing up as I pushed down for that extra stretch. It just made me bounce my ass back even harder, the sounds of wet flesh on flesh filling the room.

Fuck, I wasn't going to last long like this. He was fucking tearing my pussy apart with his dick! He kept hitting my cervix so hard, I felt like I was being punched in my guts. He was just hitting it, and hitting it, and hitting it, until I was wildly flailing around, bucking my ass back like an animal in heat. And that's what I was. I was a fucking animal in heat, I was in heat and I needed a cock inside me. It was like a biological need, a base instinct, that I had to fill.

I was in heat. I needed cock... no, not just cock. Cum. I remembered how good it felt when Sammy would fill my ass with cum... that feeling of getting filled up with his warm, sticky load. It always did something to my itch - curing it instantly, but only temporarily. I wondered if Mark's cum would do the same thing.

It didn't take me very long to find out. As I frantically jackhammered his cock into my pussy, I could feel that pressure building up inside... and Mark's breathing was getting more ragged. Poor guy was clearly not used to exercise, this was probably more physical activity than he had got all year.

"LUKE! STOP, I'M GONNA... NO, STOP PULL OFF! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Mark was screaming, slapping my ass like crazy, causing my cheeks to jiggle all over the place, slap together and then bounce again, making my ass cheeks ripple.

"FUCK YES BRO, GIVE ME YOUR CUM!! FUCKING BREED ME!!"

Mark threw his head back and let out a primal roar as his huge, heavy balls unloaded inside me. I felt a powerful firehose like volley of cum rocket right into my guts, shooting me so deep. Each jet of cum shot right into my cervix, each one pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

As Mark continued to empty his balls into me, I lost it. I threw my head back and screamed, joining Mark's roar with my own. I felt the most powerful orgasm of my life rock my entire body, it was like I was in the middle of an earthquake. No, a hurricane, because I was gushing out more cum than I thought was even possible. How could all of that juice have come from inside me??

I felt my stomach expand, my 6 pack abs disappearing as my stomach swelled with cum, like my body was slurping up all the cum from his cock, drinking it like a milkshake. I couldn't believe how much cum was getting dumped inside me, how was it even possible for someone to cum this much, and how was it possible that my body could even TAKE this much cum?

I don't know how long we were there. Maybe seconds, maybe minutes, maybe an hour. It felt like Mark's dick would never stop cumming, and I didn't want him to. It must have been the longest sustained orgasm of my life, I was cumming from my ass as long as he was cumming inside it. My dick was rock hard the entire time, but nothing came out of it. It was like cumming from my ass was enough for me.

After what felt like ages, I caught my breath and slowly pulled my ass off of Mark's megacock. The softening tube of meat plopped out of my hole with a POP. A tiny bit of his warm, gooey cum leaked out before my hole clamped up again. It was like I was instinctually trying to keep all of his cum inside me. I patted my massively bloated stomach gently, my belly looked even bigger than it did after Thanksgiving dinner. I felt like if somebody pressed on my stomach, my ass would squirt out all of Mark's cum, like a toothpaste getting stepped on.

I turned around to inspect the damage. Luckily, Mark looked fine, just totally exhausted. He was totally blissed out, barely conscious. His eyes were glassy and rolled back into his head, his soft dick was flopped onto his lean definition-less torso, and his entire body was soaked head to toe in my pussy juice.

Wait. Not pussy juice. What?

And then realization of what just happened hit me. Oh my fucking God!! I just... I just made Mark eat my hole out, and then I rode his dick like a slutty whore and begged him to breed my pussy!

What the hell had I done?? I totally lost control, fuck, I didn't mean to do that! How could I face down Mark now? He would totally get the wrong idea; he might even think that I'm gay. Which I'm not!! I'm not gay, and I don't have a pussy!

"Don't... don't tell anyone about this," I ordered Mark, probably harsher and more intimidating than I intended.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and changed lightning fast, then ran out of the locker room, hoping to leave whatever happened there behind me and never speak or think of it ever again.