Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 08

Story Info
Baseball jock gets fucked by his hung coach in a motel.
8.2k words
4.71
26.1k
60

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scwalker
scwalker
390 Followers

9 Years Ago

I was checking in the boys for my first day as a Little League coach. I was excited to say the least. It's been a dark couple of years ever since Lisa passed, but I finally felt like I was ready to get out there and teach the game I love to a whole new generation of kids.

The boys so far seem like the typical lot - loud, full of energy. There are always a couple who are more reserved or quiet, the ones who lay back. I noticed one in particular - a small boy with shaggy brown hair who was off to the side, passing glances at the other boys crowded together. My heart broke for a kid like that - wanting to fit in but not knowing how. That's why I knew fostering teamwork and respect for each other was so important to me.

Which is why I approached the petite brunette woman in the parking lot after everything wrapped up. The kid was clinging to her, so I figured she must have been his mom.

"Hey there! I'm Coach Connors, but you can call me Tom. Just wanted to introduce myself and welcome our new player to the team." I bent down on one knee so I was more level with the kid. He cowered behind his mom's legs in response. "What's your name, buddy?"

"Luke, introduce yourself to Coach Tom." His mom nudged him, but he didn't budge. "I'm so sorry, he's really shy. It's just me, so he's not used to being around men. I'm his mom, Maria."

"Pleased to meet you both. Tell me, Luke, are you excited to play baseball?"

The poor kid just shook his head. "Aw, you aren't?"

"I'm so sorry." Maria looked so embarrassed, probably worried about being judged as a single mother.

"No need to apologize, Maria. I'm going to make sure Luke has fun with the team, and maybe we'll be able to draw him out of his shell a little."

I turned towards the kid again and gave him a bright smile. "I think you're gonna come to really enjoy baseball, buddy." He stared back and gave me a little smile.

===

"Come on, just a few more steps." Luke's arm was around my shoulder as I tried to steady him so he could walk from my truck to the motel room. We were lucky there was still a room available - though I suspect this place wasn't exactly an upscale resort. The guy at the front desk gave me major pervert vibes: he couldn't stop checking out my body and undressing me with his eyes as he got our key. Either way, a cheap motel with a bed would do for now.

Luke seemed like he was getting better after seeing that... Doctor. But now, he was worse than before. He was pale, dizzy, shivering. He hobbled through the door and I helped sit him on the bed. As I closed the door I couldn't help but notice the trail of droplets from my truck to the motel room. I really hoped the motel wouldn't mind quite a few stains on their carpet and bed sheets.

"Oh fuck, god, Coach, I'm so sorry." Luke's head was in his hands as he let another strangled groan. Despite being so large and muscular, he seemed small. Almost reminding me of the little boy he once was.

"Don't worry about it, Luke. You never have to apologize for having... this kind of condition. I don't think it's gross, and I don't think any less of you as a man."

Luke finally pulled his face out of his hands and looked up at me with those big green eyes, relief rolling off his shoulders. Suddenly, he clutched his stomach and cried out in pain.

"Luke! What just happened?"

"Oh god, Coach, fuuuuuuck!" Clearly in distress, I tried to grab his shoulders before he collapsed backwards on the bed. And that's when I saw it. The bottom of the sheets were, quite frankly, completely SOAKED. All of that came out of Luke? It seemed like all of this... natural lube or whatever it was, wouldn't stop leaking out of him. I choked on the thick smell filling the room, expecting it to be acrid but instead my nostrils are assaulted by a light, sweet, almost fruity scent that makes me lightheaded. I took a deep breath in and savored the smell for a moment before I got back to focusing on Luke.

"It's ok, just try to stay calm. First of all, let's get you out of these shorts before they're completely ruined." Luke obediently lifted his hips and I was able to grasp his wet shorts. With how soaking wet they were, the thin fabric had become sticky and plastered onto his skin. It was tough to even get a grip on it, it was like trying to pull off a wet t-shirt in the middle of a humid summer. I glacially peeled his shorts off from his glistening skin, careful not to tug too hard incase I ripped them. Finally, I got them off, bunching the shorts into a wet ball then letting it fall on the floor with a splat. Luke was still wearing that strange "medical garment", which was honestly just a jockstrap. I didn't know what was so special about it. I guess it DID slightly part his cheeks and hold them in place, while keeping his junk tucked away and secure. At the same time, those straps dug into each of his big round cheeks, the indent signifying just how soft and plump they were.

"FUCK! Coach, please, please, I fucking need it." Now nearly naked just clad in that jock, Luke flipped over on the bed so he was on his hands and knees facing me. He buried his face in a pillow while pumping his hips back, making his cheeks bounce and jiggle. It was like a waterfall of juice slopping out of his fluttering pink hole. Those two fat globes, bouncing up and down but also somehow together... his hole was pushing out so much of that lube that strings of it connected each of his ass cheeks as they clapped. The sounds of wet flesh slapping together filled the room, which seemed to send an electric jolt right to my dick. He was bouncing his ass so hard that tiny droplets of juice flew off his ass as he shaked and clapped his jock booty. If I didn't know better, I'd say Luke was behaving like... a needy slut in heat. But that would be inappropriate.

I knew what Luke needed, what he was asking of me. But I couldn't do it. That's a line that I could never cross. Sure, he was legally an adult. But he was still a student of mine, and I've known him since he was a kid. I'd be some kind of monster if I did something like that to him. The guilt ate at me. How could I think those kinds of things about him? I knew he was acting like... like a dirty slut, showing off his ass and hole, making it wink and flex at me, as if inviting me inside it. I should be ashamed I was even considering this in the first place. My protective instinct took over me. I can't imagine how I would react if somebody else took advantage of Luke like this. I would probably end up in jail.

"I'm sorry, Luke... I can't." I tried to ignore my thickening cock, feeling all the blood rush into my cock and making it slowly grow hard in my shorts. Why the fuck did I wear these shorts? My cock was getting so hard it was painful. My balls felt tight and full, and it was all too much. I had to peel down my shorts, letting my cock spring free, bouncing a little bit in the air after being confined for so long. I felt some instant relief at no longer being constricted. I tried to tell myself that me being this hard, probably the hardest I've ever been in life, had absolutely nothing to do with how lewdly Luke was behaving... but even I didn't really believe that.

Luke glanced over his shoulder and when his eyes drifted to my erect cock, they locked on and couldn't look away. I felt suddenly self conscious, but also that look of pure hunger coming from Luke, that animalistic urge, just made the blood pump even more into my dick. I had a front row seat to his big fat jock bubble butt bouncing, and when a large glob of that clear natural lube, or juice as Luke called it, dripped down his taint and onto the bed I had to stifle a moan.

"God, fucking... Coach. YOUR COCK! Just put it in me, fucking put it in me, stick your FUCKING COCK in me and BREED me Coach, FUCK!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Luke, my Luke, was spewing the nastiest, most vulgar words I could imagine. Luke always kept to himself a little bit, and was never so... direct and forthcoming about his wants and needs. A part of myself broke hearing the boy I knew talking like a dirty fucking cumslut. A dick starved whore that just needed some fat daddy dick inside it.

I gulped. I couldn't do that. I'd never do that. The thought of putting my dick in Luke... honestly never occurred to me before. Or... did it? Sure there were a few times I noticed that his butt was big and round... I am an ass man, all the women I've dated were very curvy and gifted in that area. And it's undeniable that Luke has one of the most breathtaking bubble butts I've ever seen...

It was a work of art almost. The sheer size of it, no wonder Luke had so much trouble finding pants that fit or his ass literally burst out of his gym shorts. Two strong glutes that are somehow still bouncy, like the perfect mixture of soft fat and solid muscle. Just the sight of it made my mouth water, which wasn't helped by the pungent aroma of his juice filling my nostrils, the whole room, like a fog of cunt and pussy that was so strong I could taste it in the air. The source of this, of course, was his wet and glistening pink hole, looking like it was already prepped and lubed up, so hungry and smooth and inviting. How could I not look at that and think it was anything other than fucking pussy? My dick was practically screaming at me to just shove it up his fat ass cunt and breed the fucking slut.

Wait. What the fuck am I even thinking?? I'm not even attracted to men!

Except for that time in college, a nagging voice in my head rang out.

"Coach, I'm going crazy here, it WON'T FUCKING STOP."

Fuck, I don't think I've ever been this hard before in my life. I felt horrible, getting turned on by this. Not only was Luke my student, but he was also clearly in distress. I couldn't take advantage of him like that, no matter how much he begged. I needed to get out of there before I did something I'd regret, but the motel room was small. My only choice was to go into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

"COOOACH!!" Luke's moans came through the door. I looked down at my crotch over the toilet seat. My dick was rock hard, veins throbbing, 13-inches of hard-as-steel coach meat. The precum bubbled out of my pissslit and lazily dangled down to the toilet.

"FUCKING POUND MY PUSSY, PLEASE!!" I tried to block out the noise of Luke's moaning. This wasn't right.

I felt horrible as I cupped my hand underneath my cockhead and swiped my thumb over my slit to gather up my pre-cum. With the amount that I was discharging, I had enough to slather all over my dick, despite it being extra large. I've heard plenty of complaints about my dick size. Quite a few women turned me down. Even Laura would sometimes say she was too sore, that I fucked too hard. Of course I was respectful, but it's not fun going to bed with blue balls. The only person who ever took my dick easily and without complaint was... him.

My groans joined in chorus to Luke's as I grasped around my shaft, squeezing below the head to push even more pre-cum out. My rough, calloused hands were plenty lubed up enough, just enough so I could feel some friction, not too slick. I tried to cover my mouth, but the feeling of my fingers wrapped around my dick seemed to be hardwired to my mouth, and I couldn't stop myself.

"FUCK! COACH! I can FUCKING smell you! Don't... fucking don't waste it Coach, put it in me!!"

Oh fuck.

Smell me? After driving for hours and sweating bullets at whatever the fuck happened with the nurse, my musk was so strong it almost overpowered the smell of Luke's juice. I'm sure the smell of tangy sweat was having as much of an effect on Luke as the smell of his juice was having on me.

My head clouded with lust, a need to cum so all-consuming it pushed out any thoughts of guilt or shame over getting off on Luke's slutty, needy moans. My hand picked up pace as I gripped from the bottom to the top, using my other hand to roughly grip my balls and tug them downwards. My head rolled back and I failed to bite back a moan. The shitty construction of this cheap hotel somehow seemed to amplify the sounds I was making, the moans and wet slick sounds of my hand fisting my cock, echoing out so Luke could clearly hear it all. I moaned loudly as I felt my achingly full balls start to draw up. Oh fuck, was I really going to cum from this?

Then the tone changed. Luke wasn't moaning or yelling anymore. I listened closely through the door, and I heard soft sobs and sniffles. Fuck, Luke was hurting, and here I was jerking off in the bathroom. I felt disgusted with myself.

I tentatively opened the door and came out, only to see Luke on his hands and knees on the bed, his face buried in the pillows, which didn't do enough to suppress his cries.

"Oh God, Luke." I forgot about everything else. Luke needed me. I came up behind and placed a hand on his shoulder, feeling it burning as he shuddered at the contact. "What's happening to you? This isn't like you!"

I rubbed his back around his shoulder blades. I hadn't seen Luke cry like this in years. This reminded me of the times when he was a kid and had a scraped knee from sliding on the bases. Luke would try so hard to appear tough, to force himself not to cry, because he didn't want the other kids to make fun of him.

But my memories of Luke as a child were instantly dispersed when my rough hands rubbed his strong shoulders. My hard calloused hands massaged his shoulders, working out the tension on the smooth and hard muscle. Feeling all that muscle just reminded me that Luke wasn't a boy anymore. He was a man now. Despite all of that, seeing him so weak and vulnerable hurt me. Ever since I met him I promised to protect Luke, and here he was, whimpering into the bed while his needy ass still bounced.

After a few minutes Luke was able to calm himself down. "Coach, it hurts so much. I'm losing it, I don't feel like myself, I feel so fucking EMPTY and I just... fuck Coach I know exactly what I need. I've been fighting it so much, but it feels so RIGHT now. Coach, I need cock. I need a big cock in my pussy, I need it to breed me, I need cum inside me. Please, Coach. I need it. I need you."

My heart broke, and my guilt turned from being over how turned on I was to how I was denying Luke what he needed. I was always there for him, unconditionally. I always thought that I would do anything for Luke, anything. But I never imagined that this situation would be part of it.

I gulped, my eyes wandering to Luke's big fat ass cheeks. They wobbled slightly, Luke slowly grinding his hips into the bed, making them shift. I could see his hole, his pussy as he called it, and the globs of that clear liquid drip out.

This was so wrong. But was it wrong to help Luke? This was a serious situation. How could I stand here and outright refuse to give him what he needed, when I could offer it so easily? This was a line I never imagined that I'd cross, Luke was like a son to me. He was my player, my student.

I flashbacked to Luke as a little boy. The same crying face. But Luke wasn't a little boy anymore. He was a man, an adult. He wasn't fighting against his emotions or refusing to ask for help. He was embracing what he really was, and telling me exactly what he needed. I felt like I had to help Luke, not out of obligation, but out of love.

"Are you sure about this Luke?" I asked as grasped my cock and slapped it against one of his ass cheeks. My spongey cockhead pressed against his already wet and lubed up smooth pillowy cheeks. I was precumming so hard that every time I slapped his cheek with my cock, a strand connected my cockhead to his ass, only to snap off as Luke bounced his cheeks, leaving a stamp of my pre-cum on his jiggly cakes.

"FUCK YES COACH!!" Luke roared as he buried his face in the pillows then pushed his back suddenly, making his cheeks slap. The squelching sounds of wet, lubed up ass clapping together filled the room, his needy and wet ass creating a symphony of wet claps. As I got closer, the scent of his pussy juice was burning my nose hairs, it was so thick that I could taste it in the air and it clogged my throat. The sight of his fat, round ass cheeks, bouncing like that at the slightest provocation made my breath hitch. Luke needed cum inside him so badly he was shivering, almost like a junkie aching for a fix. My cock had never been harder in my entire life, my balls so full and desperately needing to be emptied.

This is for Luke. I'm doing this for Luke, not for myself. I chanted in my head as I pressed my spongey cockhead against Luke's pink hole... No not, his asshole. His pussy. Just tell yourself it's a pussy, you fuck pussy.

There was no denying it. Luke's ass clapped together wetly, flinging droplets of his pussy juice onto me. I felt like I was on drugs or something, I was so turned on, practically going cross eyed from how badly my balls ached. I needed to fuck something, and I just happened to have what looked like a Grade-A pussy in front of me.

Luke is behaving like a cheap slut in a bad porno. My jaw dropped when he reached back and grabbed both of his massive cheeks, spreading them to show off his perfectly pink pussy and his steady stream of pussy juice. His pussy was opening and closing ever so slightly, reminding me of a baby bird. It was hungry, to say the least. Starving even, that much was clear.

"Coach!! Stop teasing and fuck my pussy!!"

I moved automatically. I pressed my cockhead against his hole, and with almost no effort it breached past his soft lips and sunk slowly into his pussy until it was buried to the hilt. His ring was somehow both elastic and tight, stretched over my thick cock, and I was shocked at how easily all 13 inches slid into Luke's pussy. The sensations were overwhelming, how wet he was, how fat his ass was, how it jiggled slightly when I pressed my upper thighs against it. Even though Luke was behaving like a porn star, his ass was so fat, and he had a pussy, I was hyper aware that he was all man. A part of me was proud of Luke. The part that wasn't more turned on than I've ever been in my life.

Something took over me. Like an animalistic, primitive part of my brain. The part that every man has: to breed, to spread his seed, to mount someone and fill them with your genetic code. Only this time, there was no chance of pregnancy. I was a rough fucker, and I needed to fuck. My concern for Luke flew out the window when his pussy squeezed my dick, and I was done for.

I grabbed the back of Luke's head, my fingers gripping his shaggy brown hair, and I pulled back. This made Luke gasp and clenched harder on my cock. I tried to pull my cock out, but it was like his pussy lips had a vacuum seal around my manmeat. I finally was able to wrestle a few inches out, then pushed forward while yanking him back. Even though it was just a few inches, not even a full stroke fuck, it was enough to make Luke moan again. The force of the rough movement made the droplets of assjuice that Luke had splattered onto me fling off and dribble down my body to mix with my sweat and settle in my hairy torso.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck, soooo biiiig!!"

Hearing him moan like that, for me, helped my guilt somewhat. Luke not only needed this, he wanted this. He wanted my cock. And I was going to give it to him. Hard. Rough. Deep.

I grabbed Luke's shoulder and started to pound him out in earnest. I fucked him as hard as I could, focusing on the bounce of his ass, making sure I gave enough power in my thrusts to make his cakes jiggle and clap together. The wet, rhythmic wet slapping sounds of flesh on flesh filled the room, mixed in with Luke's little yelps and moans when I hit that spot deep inside him.

scwalker
scwalker
390 Followers