Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then again, I've noticed something. More than a few times, I've caught Luke staring at Sammy when Sammy isn't looking, and vice versa. The look in their eyes, a deep affection, the way they are with each other. They have no restraint about touching each other either. It almost makes me think something is going on, more than just being 'best bros'. It reminds me a little of college, in fact...

My thoughts were interrupted by Chrissy strutting out of her room while I scrambled to finish tying Luke's tie. My girl was all grown up. She looked great in the dress she picked, I had a hard time helping her dress shop so I'm happy she found one she liked. "Oh wow, you look very nice, dumptruck," she said with a smirk.

Somehow those middle school nicknames stuck with Luke. Well, really it was only Chrissy who still called him that. I knew it was just teasing. Chrissy was always Luke's biggest supporter, cheering him on at games, and one time when he was tripped by a rival player, I had to hold her back from breaking the kid's nose. My oldest was too headstrong for her own good.

"Thanks, uh, you look kinda good too... I guess." Luke barely glanced at Chrissy.

"Wow, A+ compliment right there, Luke." She rolled her eyes and huffed, but a small smile escaped.

A car horn rang out loud. Sammy was here.

"Alright, have fun you two! I'm going to be there, so come get me if you need anything."

"No worries, Coach. It's chill."

I knew Luke was going to be fine, but I couldn't help but worry.

I watched Luke and Chrissy leave. As Luke walked away, my eyes drifted south... 'Drumptruck' rang in my head. I couldn't stop myself from staring at Luke's ass in those tight slacks as he walked away...

===

After showering, where we were barely able to squeeze ourselves into the tiny shower but eventually made it work, Luke and I got onto the other clean bed, if you could even call a ratty motel bed clean. Luke was on his side with his back to me, and my still soft cock was making a valiant effort to get hard again. It was nestled snugly in between his fat ass cheeks, almost like a bun around a hotdog, but not deep enough for any penetration. I'd never slept in the same bed as Luke before, but something about this felt so right. It was comforting, having him in my arms like this. I always knew that Luke secretly desired affection more than anything, with how much he was left on his own due to his single parent household. He's always had Sammy, but lately that had changed...

An idea came to me.

"Luke... this whole thing. The pussy thing. Does that have anything to do with what's going on between you and Sammy? Is he the friend who was helping you that you told the doctor about?"

Luke was silent for a few moments, and I wondered if he had fallen asleep. Instead, he spoke softly.

"Sammy was helping me. I thought he was, y'know, just being a good bro. But then he told me he loved me. And I... fuck, I was a complete asshole to him. I didn't want to admit that I had a pussy. But now, I think, I made a huge mistake."

"Oh, Luke." Now everything made sense. Those signs I had noticed before were correct. Luke and Sammy's feelings for each other went way beyond friendship, and it just took Luke much longer to realize that.

"It's going to be okay, Luke. I know it seems hard right now, but I meant what I said before. You just need to talk to him. Tell him everything."

"I don't know if he'll ever forgive me." Luke's whisper was thick with sadness.

"I know it hurts, but you need to try. I'm sure Sammy wants to end this fight just as much as you."

"Thanks, Coach," Luke yawned, and I wrapped my arms around him tighter as we both drifted off to sleep.