All Comments on 'Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 08'

by scwalker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story! looking forward to sammy and luke again :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While this was undeniably hot sex, there was a real creepiness about their father/son relationship turning into sex (further exaggerated by the flashbacks throughout Luke’s lonely childhood). Luke needs to be with Sammy, and the whole time he was getting fucked by Coach, to me, it just felt so wrong. While at the end, Coach seems to be facilitating a reconciliation between Luke and Sammy, I really wish he had done this before giving into fucking his “son” - three times! I’m going to keep reading to see if Luke and Sammy get back together. That is the only ending I’m rooting for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was so excited to see an update & this was well worth the wait. Loved the daddy shit you added in - I would've loved even more of it lol. Can't wait to see what happens next

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddiesabout 1 year ago

Loved that you leaned further to the father figure role. Coach accepting his father role and taking care of his son.

Can’t wait for Sammy and Luke to get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The chapter with Luke and the janitor was hot I want to see another one of does, but only this time it's not in Luke dreams

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Luke is finally accepting who is and he realizes he not the “straight alpha dog” but a “beta bottom bitch”

Shame he couldn’t explore his “straight” side, but from the story descriptions he sounded like limp noodle who got off from his butt. But perhaps Sammy & Chrissy (coach’s daughter) can share Luke?

If it wasn’t for the fact that coach wife Lisa had died? It would have been nice seeing Coach “Cuntwrecker” Connors and his wife Lisa have fun with Luke with him losing his straight virginity inside her mature pussy, while Coach would be balls deep in Luke’s ass and cause Luke to nut hard inside of Lisa and Coach spew in Luke’s buttpussy in a MMF encounter.

But who knows maybe seeing that Sammy was bisexual he may have gotten with Chrissy after being shot down by Luke and perhaps there maybe an opportunity to get with Sammy and maybe Chrissy at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck I really need the next part! This is my favorite series to jack off to, love the parts where Luke gets eaten out and whenever someone calls his ass a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would LOVE for there to be a somewhat dark Epilogue to this story about the "Carson Clinic for Men". I envision that the evil Doc Carson is secretly exposing young athletes around the state to a virus that causes "Carson Syndrome". A small percentage then develop "Carson Syndrome" and turn into phat ass bitch boys!

Doc Carson's clinic is really a front for a bottom boy brothel and he has a nice little harem of the boys with the biggest PHAT BUTTS waiting for him at home!!

H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscwalker@scwalker
Hi! I'm a gay erotic story writer, with a particular focus on big round bubble butts! My stories are typically transformation themed, around a concept called "Jock Pussy Syndrome", where athletic men grow big, round bubble butts, self-lubricating assholes, and an insatiable ne...