Luke's Story - Losing my Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When do you need to get back to the Lodge?" I asked. "It would be wonderful if you could stay the night."

"That would be lovely," she replied, "but I have to get back by about five."

I looked at my watch - it was four thirty. I hated to think of having to take Carly back. My cock had resumed its full erection; the touch of her hand and the lovely soft feel of her breasts had an irresistible effect. Carly lifted it vertically from my stomach.

"Wicked thing," she chided, "still hard after that huge orgasm. Hasn't it had enough?"

"Not possible," I said, "you are so fantastic. I think I could keep going all day."

"Now you are boasting," she said, "but I can take care of it before I have to go."

Carly pushed me onto my back, and her hand began a more insistent motion, tugging firmly as she gripped my cock near the base. I sighed with pleasure. Carly sat up beside me, and drooled a big dollop of saliva into her palm, and smeared it liberally over the tip and down the shaft. She gripped my cock just below the head and jerked it. It felt great, but I could not help compare it to the intense sensation I had experienced when deep inside her. Still, beggars can't be choosers.

Carly lay on her side next to me, and as her arm pumped vigorously I watched her breasts - they jiggled and bobbled on her chest with every movement and looked intensely erotic. Despite my superb orgasm just ten minutes before, the thrill of playing with her gorgeous nipples while she tugged so expertly on my cock ensured that it did not take long - I felt another one starting.

"Carly," I groaned, "I'm going to come."

I felt her grip tighten and her hand moved faster - my goodness, Carly was good wanking a cock! I looked at her face; she was breathing heavily as she watched my cock - she really seemed to enjoy tugging on me. I looked back at my cock just as the first spurt erupted. Carly was holding my cock at about forty-five degrees to the horizontal - the sperm took off in a perfect parabolic arc to land right on my face. She squealed and lifted my cock higher, sending the next spurts almost vertical. So soon after the first orgasm the spurts were far fewer, and only four or five shot into the air. When they stopped Carly let go of my cock which slapped back against my stomach, and she fell back on the bed, laughing hysterically.

"Where are those tissues?" she said, "Is any in your eyes?"

Thankfully my eyes had been spared, but I could feel cum all over my cheeks, mouth and chin.

"You think that's funny, do you?" I said and grabbed her shoulders, pinning her down on the bed. I leaned over her with a stringy gloop of cum hanging and swinging from my cheek.

"Give us a kiss," I said and bent my head towards her.

"No, stop it!" she shrieked, and twisted away from beneath me. She was surprisingly strong.

I grabbed some tissues and wiped my face, and cleaned up the cum from my stomach and crotch. Now I have to admit, I had come on my own face several times when masturbating, and had even experimented on a few occasions by opening my mouth to catch some. Although it tasted a bit weird, it certainly added to the erotic excitement. I knew girls sometimes took it in their mouths, so my curiosity had been aroused to see what it was like. But coming on my own face in front of Carly had been a bit embarrassing.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but it's your fault for coming like a horse!"

"Have you ever seen a horse cum?" I asked.

"Yes, I have," she answered, "my Uncle has a farm and breeds racehorses as a hobby. I have watched the stallions serving the mares. Sometimes they can't get it in and it sprays everywhere - a bit like you..."

Carly poked me in the ribs. She was still laughing, and I began to see the funny side.

"Well, I got it in earlier," I said, "at least I got that bit right."

"You certainly did," she said, "and it was lovely."

"I suppose it's only fair," I said, "I came all over you the first time."

"Yes indeed," she said, "Like a horse. Let's call it even."

I looked at my watch - it was getting late.

"I had better get you back, before the posse comes after me," I said.

We got dressed and when I pulled my shorts up I felt the bulge of my wallet in the back pocket.

"Carly," I said, "you haven't said anything about money. How much do you want?"

She smiled at me.

"Luke, I like you. Let's just say today was a freebie."

Oh my, she said she liked me! I was delighted.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I have some. You can have it for any stuff you might need to get."

"No," she said, "if I run short I will let you know."

I had a sudden sinking feeling. Maybe she was getting money elsewhere. Did she have other... 'clients'? If the boys in the sixth form ever got to know about her she could make a fortune. I knew that I could never ask her so tried to dispel it from my mind, but I admit that I felt a sharp pang of jealousy, and it hurt.

We walked back to the lodge. I had all of Saturday and Sunday morning free - maybe she would come to my house again?

When we got to the gate I asked her.

"Carly, when can I see you again?" I asked.

"I have quite a bit going on this weekend," she said, "I have some counsellor meetings to get through. They have monthly reviews of how we are 'behaving'. Also they are organising a trip somewhere. I can't really get out of it. How about when you finish school on Monday?"

I was disappointed, but if that was the way it was, I would have to wait.

Carly saw my disappointment. She gave me a kiss.

"Remember," she said, "get some condoms..."

She turned and left. Condoms! If she wanted me to get some it must mean she intended to have sex again and put them to good use. Very good news indeed! I waited until she waved goodbye before she entered the lodge. I walked home, thing of how wonderful the afternoon had been. I had made love to Carly - I had put my cock as deep as it could go in a lovely girl, and I was certainly no longer a virgin. I felt six inches taller. Nothing could stop me now.

I caddied as normal on Saturday. It was fairly standard, and the tip I was given was five pounds, which was about average. I finished quite soon after lunch, so went into town to the chemists. I had never bought condoms before so was rather nervous. Nowadays chemists have condoms on display, and you can choose what you want, but back then they had to be fetched from behind the counter. To my horror there was a woman behind the counter. Not just any woman but a rather glamourous young lady. I had seen her quite a few times, and had often taken peeks at her when I went to the chemists. It was a small town, so any good looking female was always well known to all us boys. Most of my friends fancied her too, and she had often been the subject of our lewd teenage conversations. I guessed that she was in her late twenties. I wandered around the shop for a while, hoping that the man who owned the store would appear and I could ask him, but it did not happen. Eventually I plucked up enough courage and went to the counter.

"Can I have some condoms, please," I asked. The woman smiled. Damn, she was sexy. Her starched white blouse across her chest was slightly see-through. I could easily see her bra through it - it had a lacy border, and shaped her breasts into proud torpedo cones. She put two hands on the counter and leaned forward, so she could speak confidentially. That allowed her blouse to drop forward, and I could see quite far down it. Oh God - like Carly her skin was very white, but there was a delicate tracery of blue veins visible under her skin. I don't know why but I found that incredibly sexy and was instantly aroused. I could feel things stirring down below. I tried desperately not to stare at her chest. I looked up and she was smiling. I suspected that she had leaned forward deliberately.

"Are you old enough, young man?" she asked.

I have no idea if there was an age limit on buying condoms, but I added a year to increase my chances.

"I'm nineteen," I stuttered. She slowly looked me up and down. I know I looked much younger.

"What type?" she asked, with that same smile on her face.

Type? They come in types? Who knew?

"What have you got?" I asked.

She turned to a drawer behind her and pulled out a selection of packets and put them on the counter. I was hoping nobody else came into the store, especially anyone who knew me or my family. I looked at the display; most seemed to be made by Durex, with names like Gossamer, Fetherlite and such. My hand hovered over the Fetherlight.

"Those are extra thin," she said, in a low sultry voice, "for greater sensitivity."

My cock was now three-quarters erect, and I shuffled closer to the counter so she could not see the bulge in my shorts. Unfortunately, that gave me an even deeper view down her front, and I cursed my penis for being so damned responsive. I felt dizzy and very hot, and I am sure a was blushing.

"Fetherlight," I said.

"Three or twelve?" she asked. I chose three.

"What size?" was the next question. Size? I wished the ground would open up beneath my feet and swallow me whole.

I lifted my hands above the counter, and held my forefingers apart, roughly indicating the length of my penis. She seemed uncomprehending and remained silent.

"Six and a half inches," I mumbled.

She looked at me, slightly raised an eyebrow, and dipped her head, as if she was mightily impressed. Then she laughed.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I was teasing you. They are all the same size."

To cover my embarrassment, I also laughed, trying to pretend I knew she was joking. She put the pack of three in a plain brown packet and I paid.

As always my manners were impeccable.

"Thank you," I said as she handed me the packet.

"You're welcome," she said, still smiling at me, "have fun!"

I turned away from the counter as quickly as I could, hoping she would not see my very obvious erection, and exited the store as fast as I could. I was conflicted. An extremely sexy woman had been teasing me - causing me to obtain a full erection in fact, but she was also horribly embarrassing me. How could my penis react like that? Surely the embarrassment should override the sexual impulse? Clearly it did not and I decided it was one of nature's unfathomable mysteries.

I went home and hid the condoms at the back of a drawer in my room. I was still very aroused by the sexy lady in the chemists. I was sure she was leading me on. Bloody hell, I had blurted out how big my cock was! That was insane. Under normal conditions I would have masturbated thinking about those subtle blue veins on her chest and her lacy bra-covered breasts, but I wanted to save everything for Carly. To wank thinking about another woman seemed like being unfaithful.

When I went to school on Monday my friends were waiting for me.

"Come on then, who is the chick?" asked Dennis.

"Just a friend," I replied.

"Bullshit," said Koos, "she was really hot - who is she?"

"The most important thing is," Robert said, "have you fucked her?"

Part of me was desperate to whoop with joy and shout 'yes, and she has given me a handjob, and I fingered her, and she sucked me off!', but I could not do that to Carly. I didn't even want to tell them she was in the Lodge because they would assume she was a lowlife. Sadly, that was what most people thought of girls who ended up there.

"No," I said, "she is just a friend."

They kept on at me most of the day, and I stubbornly deflected each question. They didn't believe me, but eventually got weary of asking. Clearly they had spread the news around, and several other boys approached me to say they had heard I had a girlfriend. I should have pre-empted all this by saying that Carly was my cousin, but never thought quickly enough.

After school I went home and put a blanket in a rucksack. I figured that the knobbly log at our meeting place was hardly the peak of luxury, and that a blanket would much improve things. I also put the condoms in a side pocket, and made sure it was securely zipped. I went to pick Carly up. She was sitting in the Lodge yard, waiting. She wore a pale grey top, a halter neck thing I believe it is called, that left her midriff exposed. Below she wore a red skirt, a little shorter than the tartan one she had worn on Friday. The halter top was loose, and allowed her breasts to bob and sway enticingly beneath it as she moved.

It was now routine that we would go to Angelo's first. He beamed when we came in, and called us his 'best customers'. Carly was in the mood for a pancake, and chose banana and syrup. I had cinnamon and syrup. We went to the same booth, and I asked her how the weekend had gone. Her counselling session had gone well, she told me. I considered asking if she had told the counsellor of her meetings with me, but thought better of it.

We were about half way through our pancakes when the door behind me opened, and another customer entered. I turned my head to look, and nearly choked on my pancake - it was the lady from the chemists! She ordered a coffee from Angelo and went and sat at a nearby table. She took a paperback from her bag and started reading, and when Angelo brought her coffee she looked up from the book and saw me. She smiled, and wiggled her fingers at me in a little wave. I felt my face flushing.

"What is it?" Carly asked, noticing my sheepishness.

"That lady," I said, "she is the one who sold me the condoms."

"You got some?" Carly said, "great!"

She showed more pleasure in the fact that I had got the condoms than any concern for my discomfort. I was too embarrassed to tell Carly how I had been teased into revealing the size of my penis - in fact, I have never mentioned it to anyone until now.

Each time I looked in the lady's direction she was watching me, and smiled each time. I noticed her legs. In the chemists they had been hidden behind the counter, but now I could see a shapely pair of long legs, clad in dark silky stockings. She was wearing a black skirt, not as tiny as Carly's but short enough for me to see quite far up her thighs, and at one point when she crossed her legs, I think I saw a quick flash of white panties. I felt so guilty - how could I be peeking at another woman when I was with sweet Carly? I now realise that the flood of hormones at that age trumped any reasoning power in my brain. A teenage boy can and will be aroused by any attractive female - it is simple biology and can't be over-ruled, but at the time it disturbed me.

We finished our pancakes and Cokes, and got up to leave Angelo's. I could not resist another quick peek in the direction of the chemist lady. She looked up from her book, and gave me a little wave. I had never attracted attention from women before - what had changed?

Carly and I hurried to our secluded spot. I think she was as eager as I was and we walked at quite a brisk pace. I pulled the blanket from the rucksack, folded it double, and placed it over the log. We didn't waste time on chatter, but grabbed each other and kissed passionately. I no longer felt that I needed to ask permission, and slipped a hand under Carly's loose halter top, and fondled her breasts. They felt as wonderful as ever, and my cock soon strained painfully within the tight confines of my pants. I took my hand from under her top and began to caress her thigh. Carly reached beneath her skirt and quickly wriggled out of her panties, and my fingers could now explore freely beneath her skirt. I was in familiar territory now, and it was not long before I had two fingers deep inside her, feeling her wet juices flowing, and Carly was moaning into my mouth. When I felt her hand touch the front of my shorts I stood up, undid my fly and pulled my shorts and underpants down. It felt risky being naked from the waist down, and I said a silent prayer that nobody would be wandering in the bush and see us.

I sat down next to Carly again and kissed her; her soft hand held my cock and began tugging gently on it, while I reinserted two fingers. After a few minutes she pulled away.

"Where are the condoms?" she asked, with an urgent tone to her voice.

I unzipped the pocket in the rucksack and took them out. Carly stood up, and readjusted the blanket on the ground next to the log. She lay down on the blanket, while I fumbled with the condom packet. Each was in a separate foil pouch. I took one and tried to tear it open but it resisted. Carly held out her hand.

"Give," she said.

I handed it over and she nipped the foil with her teeth, easily tore the foil, and took out the rubber disc.

"Lie down," she said, patting the blanket beside her.

I did as instructed, and she handed me the condom. Now it might have been a good idea to have practised putting one on, but I had not thought it through. I did not realise that it was quite easy to get the condom the wrong way round, and sure enough, I put it against the tip of my cock and tried to unroll it the wrong way. The condom looked so small, and the head of my cock was hugely engorged. I was hopeless. As I fumbled about with the condom Carly watched and giggled. The lubricant on it made the task even more difficult. After a moment she sat up and took the condom from my clumsy hands, and turned it the right way round. She squeezed the teat between finger and thumb.

"You must leave a space for the come to collect," she said, "and in your case, it needs to be a BIG space."

Carly placed the condom ring against the tip of my cock and with deft movements, unrolled the rubber over the head. I could see that it tried to roll itself up again, but she knew what she was doing, and after it got past the flared ridge, it snapped neatly over the head. It seemed very tight. Was that woman right when she said they are all the same size?

"You do the rest," she said.

Carly had done the tricky bit and I unrolled the sheath down my shaft.

"All the way," she whispered.

It was done. Carly lay back on the ground and lifted her skirt up - she tucked some under her bottom and pulled the front up over her stomach. I knelt between her legs, feeling grateful for the blanket protecting my knees, and lowered myself over her. She reached for my cock, and positioned it - I probed a bit and pushed, and having learned from an expert teacher, I successfully lodged the tip inside her.

Carly let go of my cock and I began to work it into her, and with each thrust I sank deeper. She felt so tight - it was ecstasy. The presence of the condom was hard to notice - Fetherlite seemed to have been an excellent choice! Carly spread her legs wider; lifted her top up and cupped her breasts.

"Oh, God," Carly moaned, "your cock is so big!"

I was beginning to think that maybe it was a bit bigger than average? The chemist lady had seemed impressed when I had blurted out the size, but was she just fooling with me? Whatever the case, Carly felt so deliciously tight I soon stopped thinking about it, and began long steady strokes, while Carly writhed her hips sinuously beneath me. She moved her right hand from her breast and slipped it down between us. I thought that maybe she was going to check that the condom was still on - I had heard of cases where they slip off. But no, she put her fingertips over her clitoris and began rubbing it with rapid little flicks.

When I had been inside her on the Friday, I had managed only a little bit of movement before I was desperate to come, but perhaps the condom, despite the claim of 'Ultra-Sensitivity', did indeed dull the sensation a bit - this time I found I could pump my cock inside her quite vigorously. It felt fantastic, and there was no urgency of impending orgasm.

Carly lifted her legs up until I felt her heels resting on my behind. In that position I could have sunk into her up to the hilt, but I did not want to impede her finger action on her clitoris, so I held back with each stroke. Her moans became whimpers, and then the whimpers turned into a long, tortured "eeeaaaaaaaaah!" Carly's face was contorted in a wild grimace, and I felt her legs wrap tight around me - I could hardly move.