Luke's Story - Losing my Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luke, yes, fuck me!" she squealed.

I obliged with gusto, and thrust hard. Carly's hand slipped from between us and she wrapped her arms around my back. Her whole body seemed to spasm - I felt her clamping amazingly hard on my cock. I could no longer thrust as waves of powerful contractions gripped my cock, almost pushing me out of her. Carly was coming - she was actually coming on my cock and it felt incredible!

As her contractions faded I could move more easily, and resumed long strokes; deep up to the hilt and back until the head of my cock was in danger of slipping out. Carly opened her eyes, and her agonised expression faded.

"Oh God," she sighed, "that was incredible!"

Her crotch seemed to be soaking wet, and as I made love to her I heard a variety of squelching and sucking noises - it sounded both obscene and amazingly sexy. We looked into each other's eyes and I felt the first signs of approaching orgasm. The last time I had had pull out, but now I could pump my cock in sweet Carly to my heart's content.

"Carly," I moaned, "I think I'm going to come..."

Everything around me seemed to disappear, all I could feel was the ecstasy of my cock thrusting in her tightness, nothing else mattered. The thrill grew in intensity - I was doing it; every fantasy I had ever had was now happening - I was fucking a lovely girl as she lay receptively beneath me and I had total freedom to shoot my semen into her.

"Oh yes, Luke," I heard her say, "come, come!"

I ejaculated - oh God it felt so good. I felt the torrents of semen rushing through my shaft, over and over - I could not move but lay on Carly gasping as I felt the root of my cock throbbing as I emptied myself. The exquisite thrill in my cock transcended anything I had ever experienced before. Carly squeezed her muscles on me, milking me, draining me - feeling her flesh clasping me so tightly as I came prolonged my orgasm. My cock pulsed and throbbed long after I was no longer spurting.

It was over, and I leaned down and kissed Carly as I started to withdraw.

"Luke," she said, "make sure the condom is on."

I reached down and felt for it - the rubber ring was still tightly in place at the base of my cock.

"It is," I said.

"Hold it on when you pull out," she instructed.

I obliged and withdrew slowly. The tip of the condom was filled with sperm. It is a good job that Carly had showed me how to leave space - the teat at the end was hopelessly inadequate in containing it all. White sperm was squishing all around my cock as I attempted to remove it. Luckily the ring was tight and none could escape.

I eased the condom off - the head of my cock was unbearably sensitive so I had to go slowly. When the condom slipped off the head Carly held out her hand.

"Let me see?" she said, and took the condom from me. She held it up, letting the semen run down to collect at the tip.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, "look how much there is!"

The teat and about three quarters of an inch of the condom were filled with thick white semen. I had never seen all my ejaculate gathered in one place before - was it really a lot?

"Is that a lot?" I asked.

"Definitely," she said, "it is supposed to just fill up this bit."

She pointed at the teat.

"I told you that you came like a horse -- I shall call you Luke the Horse Boy!" she said, grinning at me, and handed the condom back.

I took it, and Carly sensed that I did not know what to do with it.

"Tie it off," she said, "or I guess you could just tip it on the ground."

I decided that was best and poured the contents onto the earth behind the log. I might have been new to all this, but I had prepared and had brought a supply of tissues with me - I got one from the rucksack, wrapped the condom in it and put it in a pouch.

"Pass me a tissue," Carly said. As I dabbed my cock dry Carly lifted her skirt and wiped herself. I noticed the appearance of her lips - they were puffy and swollen - noticeably different in appearance from before we had had sex. Another strange thing about women to learn, I thought...

The other times I had had an orgasm with Carly my cock had stayed partly erect after coming, but this time it was completely soft. Obviously fully satisfied! I had no difficulty putting my underpants and shorts back on and zipping up. I was quite relieved to be fully dressed again. I had felt somewhat vulnerable while naked below the waist. If anyone had been strolling through the bush and come across us, I would have had a hard time getting dressed and covering myself up. Carly had kept her skirt on and could have just pulled it down, but I would literally have been caught with my pants down.

We lay for a while on the blanket, cuddling and chatting. Carly looked so adorable. As we talked I found myself wondering if I was in love with her. I had never been in love with a girl before, and so had nothing to compare the feelings I had for Carly with. She was gorgeous and sexy, and had let me have sex with her, and I knew that that would greatly influence my emotions. I considered what it would be like if she said she did not want see me anymore. Just thinking about it gave me a profound sense of loss. I decided that yes, I did love her.

I could have stayed there with her for hours, but sadly we had to leave and get Carly back to the Lodge. We got into town, and while walking hand in hand down the main street, Dennis, Koos and Robert whizzed by on their bicycles. The rang their bike bells as they passed (all bikes in those days were equipped with a bell), but they did not stop. The fact that Carly and I were holding hands meant that any future claim on my part of 'just friends' was now busted.

I discussed with Carly when we could see each other again. It was a difficult week, as both of us had lots of school work to catch up on, and we could not easily establish a suitable time. However, while in the main street we passed a public phone box, not far from the Lodge, and I asked Carly if she could ring me at home from that number. She agreed, and I told her my home number, which she said she could easily memorize.

We got to the Lodge gate. I kissed Carly and she gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you, Luke," she said, "it was a lovely afternoon."

I watched her until she had safely entered the Lodge. As the door shut behind her I suddenly realised that we had not mentioned money. Carly did not seem to want any - maybe she really liked me? Maybe we were now actually boyfriend and girlfriend?

It was an intoxicating thought, and I made my way home feeling joyous. Did I love Carly? Damn right I did!