Lulu Gets a Massage - Erich

Story Info
Lulu Gets a Massage - Erich’s point of view.
2.5k words
4.67
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
153 Followers

Lulu Gets a Massage - Erich's point of view

*
Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

The story describes a date as it happened in real life. (Only the names have been changed.)

Parts 2, 3 + 4 of "Lulu gets a massage" were planned to be published in Illustrated but have been rejected by literotica. The pictures shown were too sexual explicit.

Now I will try to publish the story by text only.

After the 'event', I asked the other people involved (Lucie and Erich) to also record their impressions in a short report. In retrospect, the three of us described our own impressions with our own words and from our own perspective.

One sex experience - three perspectives.

For better understanding please read "Lulu Gets a Massage -- Prelude" first.

And here it is, the second of three 'experience reports', in our own words, from our own perspective. Erich had sent his report by mail.

Erich's point of view.

Some time ago, by chance, I had seen an ad on the sex portal xxxclub, which appealed to me very much. A middle-aged couple had been looking for a colored man who would thoroughly fuck the woman. Too bad, I had thought, that I'm not colored. But I can understand Lucie very well. Just the idea of a big thick African thorn in her white pussy has its charms. Nevertheless, I couldn't resist and wrote to you.

Because the pictures in the profile alone had made it clear that Lucie must be an incredibly attractive woman, I had offered to just massage the woman gently. If I'm honest, that would have been enough for me, she had such a hot body. But if I'm continuing to be honest, I had secretly hoped to fuck and inseminate Lucie in front of her husband's eyes.

My mail had seemed to have left a certain impression. After a short time, I had noticed that Paul is rather passive and enjoys it when his mare is mounted by strangers. I can understand that, it would have made me horny, too. With increasing mail contact, my hope had increased, that I would be able to fuck this horny Lucie after all.

I have to admit that I was quite nervous when I visited on Saturday. I had been a little worried about whether our initial sympathy would continue at the first meeting. When Paul had led me into the living room and seeing Lucie for the first time in person, it was too late. I had already seen from the photos that Lucie is very attractive. And yet, reality surpassed this notion.

Lucie, I don't need to talk honey around your mouth to achieve anything. I've already gotten more from you than I dreamed of. That's why I want to tell you that you're extremely attractive. But what is even more important-- you have incredible charisma! I was immediately attracted to you, but I also noticed your reluctance in the beginning.

Somehow, it was nice that we first got to know each other and exchanged ideas for a longer time.

All of a sudden, the topic of massage came up and it didn't take long for Lucie to say goodbye to us men to get ready for the massage. When I entered the bedroom, she was lying on her stomach on the bed and only her panties were on. A great sight, I thought. Then I left the bedroom and undressed down to my briefs as well. When I entered the bedroom again, it took my breath away-- Lucie had taken off her panties in the meantime, and I looked at her butt for an endless time. The soft light of the bedside lamp made her body glow.

To this day, I can't believe how a woman of xx years can still have such a firm and tight butt. Maybe someday she'll tell me how she did it.

At the beginning, I had to smile when Paul brought out exactly the same baby oil from between the radiator fins that I always use when massaging. After I rubbed Lucie really nicely with oil, now naked too, my massage began.

After just a few minutes, I had the impression that the massage was good for Lucie. But what astonished me even more was that already during the intensive massaging of her back, I heard a slight moan from Lucie. This became more intense when I massaged the sides of her upper body. Well, I thought, maybe she would be a little sexually aroused from the massage.

When I generously supplied Lucie's buttocks with oil, and then massaged them extensively, I got my answer-- yes. She not only was enjoying the massage, but she was also becoming increasingly sexually aroused. All of a sudden, Lucie(!) took my hand, slipped it under her body, and guided it from below to her vagina. So, she wanted me to massage that area, as well.

I took this as an opportunity to lay her on her back. I stared, in awe of her gorgeous full breasts and rigid light brown nipples and at her luscious wet pussy. She bit her lip as a man she didn't know drank her in. Just the sight of it made me excited-- a dreamlike, slim body, with incredible breasts and a bare vagina that completely destroyed me.

Already during the massage of her tits, I had the impression that she could not control herself for much longer. The massage of her breasts not only added to her arousal, but also mine. The harder I kneaded her tits, the hornier she became.

As if by magic, her hand suddenly landed on my thigh. My hands wandered further and further down, and as I approached her intimate area, I first provided it with even more oil.

When I gently slid my hands over her vagina for the first time, she twitched all over her body, and began to moan more and more. Her reaction was so strong, it couldn't have been clearer. Not only did the massage do her good, but she simply became horny.

This was most noticeable when she suddenly slid her hand to my penis, and asked, "May I?"

Who could have said no?

Her hands moved up and she already had my cock in her hand. Lucie took my cock and slowly started jerking it off. My arousal was extreme and it wouldn't have taken long for me to come.

By then, there was no turning back for me. The next batch of baby oil made sure that her pussy was not only wet, but also nice and slippery.

I couldn't get over how good her slippery, shaven lips felt. More and more intensively, I massaged her love box and after a short time, I slid deeply into her incredible cunt with two fingers. She reared up, started moaning and gripped my cock so tightly, that I thought she was going to pull it off. At least then, I realized that Paul was not exaggerating-- she was a really horny piece and so lustful that she would drive cock crazy.

Since my teenage years I dreamt of such a MILF who would teach me all her wicked experiences.

My massage also became more and more intense and, at some point, I slid my fingers deeper and deeper into her vagina, after which she turned off completely.

Suddenly, she straightened up, leaned down to me, and, without any warning, took my cock into her mouth. She leaned forward and began to suck my cock with relish. First, she licked the glans, then she started to suck me intensively.

I felt her lips pressing down and sliding over my dick. She licked it as if it were the best-tasting candy she'd ever experienced.

I went completely crazy. So crazy that I almost had to cum.

All of a sudden, she just shouted, "Come, come, come!"

I was irritated at that moment and didn't really know if she really wanted me to. She seemed to be completely horny and wild on my cock, but since I didn't know her that well yet, I didn't cum.

Then we changed positions and I licked her soaking-wet pussy extensively. It tasted so good, I couldn't get enough of it. When I felt that she liked it, I licked her more and more intensely. The result: was that after a very short time, she had another powerful orgasm. An unbelievable encounter, so intense that I was just speechless.

After a short breather, Lucie invited me to penetrate her. I didn't need to be told twice. I wanted to spread her legs and penetrate as deeply as possible. But I didn't need that because she spread her legs so much that they couldn't be wider. This was a clear invitation, not to say a request-- ERICH, STOP MASSAGING AND FINALLY FUCK ME!

'Yes, Lucie, you little whore, you can have that!'

She was a woman who needed to be used, pleasured, the kind of woman who drove me absolutely crazy. It made me totally horny to mount another man's wife, this horny bitch. And if the man was still watching, then it would heat me up even more.

Maybe I am not normal in this regard, but it made me incredibly horny to fuck a given wife, so then also Lucie. How wonderfully naughty was that?

At first, I wanted to push my cock really slowly into her plum, but I didn't even get around to it-- she pressed on my butt and suddenly dictated so much that I was deep in her vagina until the last millimeter. At the same time, she bent her legs up enough to take in just every millimeter of my cock.

'So, my babe, now I have you,' I thought, and started just fucking her. At first, a little tender, but then more and more violently.

Her legs were up and wide open, her breasts jiggling with each thrust into her. I was fucking her good. Nice, strong thrusts upwards, and when I pulled back, my dick would slide right out, then plunge back into her. Into the fire.

With each thrust, she whimpered and squeezed my ass to feel the cock even more. At the same time, she played with her sphincter muscles in her pussy and massaged my cock additionally. She spread her legs and it was super easy to fully penetrate her. I loved the way she squirmed and thrashed around on the end of my cock. Her sounds would still be in my ears in the days to come-- a moan, a squeak, a twitch; she lived in another world.

Oh, how much I enjoyed the so pleasantly fuckable cunt of this wonderfully, kinky stranger fucking lust mattress. Surely her hole has seen a lot of traffic and has been well broken in.

During the fucking, Lucie worked so intensely with her internal vaginal muscles that she repeatedly pushed my cock out. 'Okay', I thought, there's another position for that.

So, Lucie had to kneel down, and she presented her lustful grotto to me from behind. I was rewarded with a perfect view of her very ready pussy below a very luscious bottom. Without any tenderness, I rammed my hard cock into her dripping cunt. She was warm, wet and welcoming as I penetrated easily her sensuous pussy. Each time I sunk my member into her snug mound, enveloping my entire penis up to the hilt, I was filled with ecstasy.

She bucked, trying to get away from me or offer me an easier angle, I couldn't tell. She howled and began to whimper with each thrust.

She almost screamed, she moaned, and when I gave her a firmer slap on her buttocks, it seemed to fuel her even more. After a short time, she had another hard orgasm and needed a little break.

Then, Paul also came into play by snuggling up to Lucie, and after some time, speared her from behind. So, then she got the second cock. Lucie's moans and the sight of these two were driving me increasingly crazy.

Suddenly, a thought flashed through my head, she wanted me to cum while she was sucking me. Okay, I thought, this is the right moment. So I knelt over Lucie's face and held out my cock to her, while she was fucked from behind by Paul.

This was exactly what she seemed to have been waiting for-- she opened her mouth and invited me. I had never experienced so much ever. I was still unsettled until Lucie made it clear to me-- come on me, on my face, no matter were! I thought I hadn't heard her right. She was in a frenzy.

And then came what had to come. While Lucie was being fucked by Paul, I couldn't hold back anymore and squirted my whole load on her mouth and face.

I was so in a trance that I had to hold on to Paul, that's how hard I came.

And what did Lucie do? She was additionally aroused by my cumming alone and enjoyed this moment immensely. I really hadn't experienced such a woman before.

Slowly, I moved to a different position and needed a recovery. Paul fucked her a little more and, at some point, all three of us were so exhausted that we were just lying on the sheets.

It was nice that we talked for a while afterwards. This was important to me, because I didn't want to reduce Lucie to just her body and sex.

After some time, I went to the bathroom and freshened up. When I came back, Paul and Lucie were so harmoniously snuggled up to each other, that I was almost in tears. A great couple, I thought, just a great couple. Lucie was probably the one who kept Paul looking several years younger than he is.

I only got a little uncertainty when Lucie came to me at some point, and said, "You're probably waiting to be able to drive home. Drive safely."

No, dear Lucie, I didn't wait for that. I had time and I wanted to take the moment to look at you, even after the great moments together.

At some point, however, Paul came to me and told me emotionally that I could then leave, as Lucie still needed a moment for herself.

The return trip was quiet, but I was always thinking about Lucie and Paul. And these thoughts still haunt me today. I was able to get to know a real nice couple and I am grateful for that. At the same time, however, I also met a very hot and desirable woman who has a pronounced sexuality. Great, just great. How I wish that it would not stop at this single encounter!

Greetings and continue in thoughts with both of you, Erich.

pluse
pluse
153 Followers