Lulu Gets a Massage - Prelude

Story Info
3 perspectives of a very erotic massage and more...
1.9k words
3.84
109.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
158 Followers

Since English is not my native language, I ask for a little understanding if not every expression or punctuation mark is correct.

Again, a big thank you to kenjisato for his fine and very helpful editing.

One sex experience - three perspectives.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

This is the story of another true sex adventure by and with my good friend Lucie (sometimes, I see her as my wife) aka Lulu. This time it is about an erotic full body massage. The story describes a date that happened in real life. (Only the names have been changed.)

After this 'event', I asked the other people involved (Lucie and Erich) to also record their impressions in a short report. In retrospect, the three of us described our own impressions with our own words and from our own perspective.

I was very surprised to find that the versions varied greatly. How great were the differences in one's own perception of the same single event. How much the perspectives, thoughts, and emotions differed from each other.

Erich sent me an email about it.

Lucie didn't really dare. She said she didn't like writing reports. But then she provided me with keywords and I tried to prepare them as sensitively as possible, according to her thoughts and feelings, as 'Lucie's report'. Of course, the following version was agreeable with her (Yes, that's how it was!) and she gave her okay.

I find it very interesting how differently different people have experienced one and the same event.

Prelude.

My good friend Lucie has her xxth birthday in a few weeks. And as always, the problem arises, what do I give her? A voucher for shopping? No, too impersonal. Perfume? No, our tastes are a little different. A dinner in a high-end restaurant? No, not that, either. We do that every now and then anyway, it wouldn't be anything special.

So what? I suddenly had a whiff of an idea.

Lucie and I went to an erotic massage salon together a few weeks ago. We had a massage there, but separately.

I was quite happy with my massage, but Lulu, as I call her, was quite euphoric afterwards. She was really raving.

Cindy, the masseuse, a very attractive woman about her age, massaged her so sensitively and skillfully that she, Lulu, soon became wishy-washy. And then Cindy took on her pussy. She treated it extremely competently; spoiled her with great skill and great dexterity; irritated and heated her up more and more, so that she had a very, very, very great orgasm.

Lulu was blown away.

"Well, you know, it was just great, only a woman can do that so sensitively."

I felt obliged to appeal in honour of the men's world. "Now go halfway, Lulu, I'm sure an experienced masseur would have gotten it for you, just as well."

"I don't know, I don't think so. Although, I'd like to give it a try. Then we will see who's right. So, what do you think? Perhaps, we can give it a try?"

"Mmhhmm," I growled. "Yes, okay. I'm fine with that. We'll see."

But we didn't pursue the idea vigorously at the time, especially since only ladies were employed at 'our' massage parlour.

But then, I could approach this purposefully. There was still time to arrange something like that. Wouldn't it be a great birthday present for Lulu? And a really very personal one. However, I would have to find a really good masseur, because one, Lulu should really enjoy it, and. two, prove that men can also be very empathetic.

So, I went on a search. Fortunately, a coincidence came to my aid.

For quite some time, Lulu and I had been members of an internet 'adult club' as a couple. Actually, we were looking for other interracial sex adventures there, but in our club profile, we also mentioned that we liked massages. And fittingly, I then received the following message from "Magie_der_Lust".

"Re: Gentle massage...

Hello both of you. I read your profile with interest and spontaneously decided to write to you, even though I am not dark-skinned. I am writing to you anyway, because I simply don't associate these lines with sex at all, which may surprise you.

I love to gently massage a woman according to all the rules of the art, until she completely lets herself go and just feels comfortable. It is precisely this honest offer that I would like to make to your lady.

I'm specifically talking about a gentle massage, nothing more, nothing less. When there is mutual sympathy, Lucie can strip naked and lie on her stomach; don't worry, I'll look away.

I would gently massage her from top to bottom for an hour or two, in the presence of her man, without getting too close to her. As long as the three of us agree exclusively on a gentle massage, absolutely nothing more will happen from my side. This is my understanding of the respect I have for you. And if, contrary to expectations, my gentle way of massaging Lucie becomes increasingly excited, I will quietly withdraw, and exit discreetly, leaving the field to you, wishing you both a lot of fun with sex.

Now it is up to you of what becomes of this first contact. I would be happy to get to know you on neutral ground, so that you can get a first positive personal impression of me. In any case, you can expect a young-at-heart, sophisticated gentleman of the old school, who is very well-groomed and reliable, and who is only interested in gently massaging your lady.

With this in mind, best regards, Erich"

Well, that was probably going in the right direction. Although, it should be a little more than 'gentle'. So, I answered accordingly, and asked.

"Hello Erich,

Thank you very much for the nice letter.

My Lucie has been wanting an erotic massage from a male partner for some time now. It's her birthday in xxxx and I'm thinking of fulfilling her wish then.

If your way of massaging is not only gentle, but also highly erotic, animating and goal-oriented; which will hopefully increasingly 'arouse' Lucie, nothing would stand in the way of further action. You would not necessarily have to 'quietly withdraw' but could proceed to 'action' up to the 'happy ending'. Of course, the final decision is up to Lucie.

If this idea appeals to you, I suggest that you contact us again to answer any questions you may have, further details can be discussed. Greetings! Paul"

Promptly came the answer.

"Hi Paul,

thank you very much for your reply, which I was pleased to receive.

My massage is not only gentle, but also highly erotic. When I massage Lucie's intimate area extensively, she will become increasingly aroused, if not to say horny. Let's see how Lucie reacts when I first gently massage her mons venus and increase the pressure on her vagina a little. Let's see how she reacts when I gently explore every millimeter of her labia with the massage, when my pianist fingers gently spread her labia apart and my massage is more and more dedicated to her clitoris. Just the thought that of Lucie becoming increasingly wet; when she begins moaning softly and stretches her body out to me again and again during the massage; picturing that point when she can no longer control herself because of all her arousal, is already exciting me.

So that you can contact me independently of the club, I will be happy to give you my mobile phone number: xxxx-cccccccc. At this point, at the very least, you can see that I am genuinely interested.

Now I wish you and Lucie happy holidays, and I'll be happy if Lucie is interested and in the mood for an extensive erotic massage. An extensive erotic massage, which, if mutually interested, may degenerate into uninhibited and persistent sex afterwards:-). I would like to make one final remark: if Lucie is interested, HER lust is the absolute focus for me. I could bring Lucie to orgasm several times without her needing to pleasure me herself. Best regards and see you soon, Erich"

That sounded good. So I got specific.

"Hello Erich,

after consultation with Lucie, I propose Saturday, x.x.xx, 17:00h. The meeting would take place in my house, would first serve to get to know each other and continue with the erotic massage if there is mutual sympathy. If you succeed in arousing Lucie in a highly sexual way then (which I can well imagine, because 1. I don't doubt your erotic massage skills and 2. Lucie is a passionate woman whose pussy is very sensitive and quickly becomes wishy-washy), you may continue. If she then signals her agreement to the 'final act', then you should not only have the 'hope of having sex with her'. But then it can and should degenerate into 'uninhibited and persistent sex'. And if Lucie's lust is the absolute focus, that would be perfect.

But you should also know that Lucie is a woman with a lot of experience, she has already been mounted and 'been served' abundantly (at the time of her 2nd marriage). Do you find this possibly repulsive?

Or does it perhaps turn you on (as it does me) to know that many men's cocks have already enjoyed themselves and experienced great pleasure in the juicy snatch of our little damsel?

And does it also turn you on, yes, do you perhaps particularly crave it, because it is about using a love box that actually belongs to someone else?

One more note, I will be there all the time, no matter how far the action goes.

If the date and other scenario appeal to you, please let me know. I will then provide you with my real name and address.

Greeting! Paul"

Erich had agreed to the appointment. In further mails and phone calls, we exchanged photos and clarified various details.

In response to Erich's question as to how best to proceed, I had written to him, among other things.

"Hello Erich,

Lucie is happy to receive compliments, she likes to have sex, she loves touching all over her body. However, she is sometimes a bit impatient. So you should not extend the 'gentle' massage toooo much, but rather tackle her more intimate areas such as breasts, buttocks and pussy quite quickly. Her labia and clitoris usually react very positively, finger penetration is also quite desired, not to mention cunnilingus.

She soon becomes a 'fuck-me-doll'. Yes, I am firmly convinced that after such 'foreplay' you will find Lucie wet, useable and very cocky. Legs spread and her sweet secret held out to you. (A written invitation is probably no longer necessary.)

If your 'hope for sex with her' is to become reality, it is now time to take advantage of the opportunity (or rather the favor of Lucie's now so good fuckable pussy). So, don't hesitate, let your cock think, not your brain. Split her slit, sink your penis into her lustful grotto. Delight Lucie with deep, supple thrusts, fuck her thoroughly.

(Be assured you will have my blessing on this as well as Lucie's.)

Greeting! Paul"

After all, I wanted it to be proven that men can be very empathetic. And there could be no better proof than having Lucie so stimulated by the 'gentle' massage that she craves to be fucked.

I was extremely curious to see how our date would turn out. Lulu's impression of Erich and how she would react to him, would certainly be very decisive.

The meeting took place as planned, and since the three of us got along quite well from the beginning, it became an enjoyable and exciting afternoon.

pluse
pluse
158 Followers