Lulu's Lockdown Diary

Story Info
White boy is stuck at home with two big black studs.
10.4k words
4.66
48.3k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

So, with this virus we've all been told to stay home and not have any physical contact with people outside, not get together in groups at all, and not even step out of the house if not completely essential. We're locked down. I guess it wasn't a great time to move in with a couple of guys I barely know, but there you go. There's nothing I can do about it now.

I needed a room after breaking up with my girlfriend Beth (she said I wasn't man enough for her) and Jamal and Andre needed another person to contribute to the rent as soon as possible. So now here I am, a skinny little white geek living with a couple of big black athletic guys I just met and unable to leave the house. Sounds like the setup to a sitcom, right?

Well, let's see how the next few weeks go and hope that this lockdown is lifted before we all drive each other crazy!

Day 3

Things are going fine with my roommates for the most part, although I never realized how thin some of these walls are. As I'm writing this I can hear Andre in the room next to mine on a video chat with his girlfriend Hayley.

It was actually Hayley that helped get me this room. A friend of a friend from college, she put it out there that her boyfriend needed a new roommate just at the perfect time that I needed somewhere to move as soon as possible.

I only know her a little, but she was still willing to help hook me up with the room, which makes me in her debt, I suppose. Of course, like most guys Hayley's met, I don't need to know her that well to notice the main thing about her: she's utterly stunning, like supermodel gorgeous.

Tall, slender, with incredible long legs, pale skin and long blonde hair, Hayley looks like the kind of girl you'd see on the cover of a fashion magazine or a billboard advertising perfume. And my roommate is the lucky guy who makes all the other guys jealous by getting to be with her (except for right now when this lockdown means that she's isolated at her home out of state and he's in the next room). I suppose that just goes to show that rich, hot white girls do really just want a big, hunky slab of dark meat like Andre rather than a nice white boy like me!

Andre's a macho, alpha kind of guy, but then so's Jamal. I'm more kind of chilled, so it's easier for me to let them have their way around the house and scrap between themselves for dominance. I'm finding it's easier while we're all shut in together just to let my roommates decide on what to watch on Netflix or play on the Playstation and for me to just go with it. I wouldn't dream of challenging guys like this. Hell, the amount they lift those two big muscular men could snap me in two if they wanted!

Anyway, apart from being able to almost pick out every other word of Andre and Hayley's video chat, everything's going fairly smoothly so far. Let's hope it stays that way.

Day 5

Andre and Hayley have been video chatting in the next room every day. I mean, if I had a girl that hot I'd be missing having that body in the flesh too!

At first I tried to ignore it or block it out, put some headphones on and listen to some music or something, but I couldn't help overhearing what was happening in the room next door. And that's when I discovered that it isn't just video chat that's been going on between my studly black roommate and his hot white girlfriend. It's video sex as well.

I swear I wasn't trying to listen in, but how could I ignore it when I distinctly heard Andre saying: "That's it, show me those little white titties"?

I felt kind of bad at first, like the guilty awkwardness I'd get if I'd just walked in on them having sex for real, but that quickly passed. I mean, they weren't going to know that I could hear them, I wasn't going to tell, so what did it matter if I overheard it? It couldn't affect anyone but me.

"Oh yeah, is your pussy dripping for my big black monster?" I heard Andre saying and strained to listen for his gorgeous girlfriend's response on the other end of the call, putting my ear to the wall.

Hayley's voice was far fainter, but, by listening intently, I could just about make out her soft, husky tones.

"God, you're so big, babe," Hayley moaned, "You make me so wet. I just can't stand being away from you and that big, juicy black dick for so long. I just gotta finger myself thinking about you impaling me with that hard ebony rod!"

Wow, I don't mind admitting that hearing that, even so very faintly, got me just as rock hard as I imagine Andre was. (Although I'd embarrassingly have to admit that my own little white member would be unlikely to measure up to the black beast that my roommate sounded like he was packing. But then maybe Hayley's just exaggerating to massage his ego).

I suppose it's a little dirty, but not exactly surprising, to reveal that hearing Hayley offering up her hot, toned, naked body to her boyfriend left me feeling pretty horny for her. I just had to bring her Instagram up on my phone. I knew just the photo I was looking for. I have to confess to having spent longer than I probably should admiring it. It was Hayley posing on the beach in a string bikini that left very little to the imagination.

Staring at the photo of my roommate's girlfriend showing off her long, shapely legs amongst the surf and hearing her voice playing in my head, talking about how her pussy was dripping wet with desire, I took my dick out and stroked my little shaft to an explosive climax. I guess I really needed that too after being cooped up in here post-breakup and getting no release.

Day 6

I can't stop thinking about hot Hayley showing off her incredible naked body just in the room next to mine. It's driving me crazy. And it's making me really jealous of Andre. Every time I see or chat to him around the house I can't help but feel overcome with envy for that tall, broad, muscular black body of his. Those sculpted ebony abs that drive girls like Hayley mad are something just out of reach for guys like me and I can't help but get jealous of that.

Of course this morning I once again scrolled through Hayley's Instagram to find fuel for my masturbatory fantasies. I came hard just thinking about what it must be like on Andre's screen, seeing that slender beauty spreading those long legs to reveal her naked shaved pussy, slipping her fingers inside herself or rubbing her clit as she moans at the thought of being impaled on her boyfriend's giant black dong.

This afternoon I was in my room again when Andre and Hayley were on video chat together. It must be a routine for them now, because at just the same time I heard the same dirty talk.

"Go on, you hot slut, finger that wet cunt for me," I heard Andre saying and the thought of it got me instantly hard even though I'd already jacked off once this morning.

"I wish I could be there and feel that massive black monster pumping into me," Hayley faintly moaned as I pulled my own dick out and started stroking it.

I realized that in some ways I was basically making Andre and Hayley's video call sex into an unwitting threesome, but I couldn't help myself. I was too horny to control myself. Hayley talking about her dripping pussy and its need to be filled was too much for me.

As I came again I realized that there was no point in denying to myself that I'll be listening through the wall at the same time again tomorrow. I've become addicted now.

Day 9

My day is now structured around listening to Hayley and Andre through the wall as every day their video chat turns to video sex. It's the thing that I most look forward to and most enjoy. I'm starting to want more, though. It eats me up that Andre gets to see Hayley naked and fingering herself, making herself moan as she dreams about his giant black cock, all while I can only hear it. I'm stuck jacking off to the muffled sound of her voice and old Instagram bikini shots, while he gets the full camgirl show!

Even an alpha guy like Jamal is starting to feel the same. I saw that he's also noticed what Andre is getting from his video girlfriend.

"You're lucky, bro, getting that hot girl of yours to show off those little white titties on camera while the rest of us are just getting blue balls here," he told Andre the other day while we were in the living room, drinking some beers and watching TV.

It's probably the first time that me and a stud like Jamal have been on the same page in having to get our rocks off ourselves, having to just imagine what Andre gets to see for real, even if through a video chat.

But maybe I don't have to. Maybe I can try and see what he sees? I'm already listening in, how different would it really be to sneak a look as well? I could just creep into Andre's room, conceal myself somewhere and watch over his shoulder as the hottest girl I know strips off and shows her stunning nude body. Couldn't I? If I hid myself well then neither Andre nor Hayley would ever have to know anyway, so it's not really any worse to listening in on them. And that's a line I've already crossed!

Day 10

OK. I'm gonna do it. I can't help myself. Just knowing there's a way to see the hottest girl I know, naked and horny, there's no way I couldn't succumb to that need.

I know that Andre and Hayley video chat around this time every day and I've been listening in enough to know where that always leads. Andre is a super-alpha macho man. He's got his sexual needs and they've gotta be taken care of every day.

I just saw Andre in the kitchen making himself a snack, probably so he doesn't have to leave his room during his daily girlfriend time. That means there's time for me to just sneak next door and hide myself. There's no backing out now. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna see hot naked Hayley fingering her horny wet cunt...

Day 10 - Later

Well, that went pretty wild. Definitely not how I imagined the rest of today going!

Making sure that I could still hear Andre in the kitchen and Jamal watching TV in the living room, I snuck from my room and into Andre's next door. Nobody saw me. Andre's room, much bigger and better furnished than mine, was laid out with the bed against one wall surrounded by a large fitted closet and set of drawers. Opposite this was a desk with Andre's PC and gaming equipment. He had been using this to video chat with his girlfriend, I assumed, bringing her long-legged beautiful body up on his large hi-def monitor. I figured that on that screen I'd get a pretty good look at everything Hayley had to show even from a hiding place across the room.

I heard Andre's footsteps and quickly slipped myself into the wardrobe, leaving the door slightly ajar so that, while I couldn't be seen from outside, I would have a good view of Andre's screen.

He came into the room and my heart skipped a beat as he glanced across at where I was hidden, equally worried that he would either discover me or shut me in and shut out my chance to spy what would soon be on his screen. He did neither, his gaze moved on and noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Instead, he slumped into his chair and turned on the video chat app on his PC.

After a few moments, his girlfriend appeared on the screen. Hayley was looking utterly gorgeous as ever, her long blonde hair framing her model-perfect features and bright blue eyes. She was dressed in a loose, floral sundress, its short skirt showing off her long legs, which were stretched out and propped against the table on which her own screen was placed.

"You're looking damn fine, girl," Andre said, echoing my own thoughts perfectly.

"I always make sure I'm my best for you, babe," she smiled and blew him a kiss, making me flush with both desire and envy.

They chatted a little about what they'd been up to that day and, to be honest, I didn't pay much attention. This wasn't what I was here for, but fortunately the thing I was wanting didn't take long to happen.

"Yeah, that's great and all, but you know I'm really here for that hot body," Andre said, and my interest immediately perked up again, "How about you let me get a look?"

"Sure, that's just what I was thinking too," Hayley replied, standing up so that the webcam cut her off at the head, but showed her whole body from the neck down.

In one smooth motion Hayley slid the sundress off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing no underwear underneath and so her naked body was completely exposed.

This was the moment I'd been waiting for and it did not disappoint. That body was perfect, her breasts small and pert with nipples that got erect as she fondled them, sitting back down and running her tongue over her lips. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and shaved and, as she opened her legs and ran the index finger of her other hand across its lips I could see that it was already a little wet. This hi-def monitor was incredible. It was like spying on the naked girl of my dreams fingering herself right there in the room!

"I wish I could be there with you, feel that huge dark love muscle getting stiff and hard for this white body," she purred seductively.

"It's getting hard for you right now," Andre replied, pulling his dick from his jeans.

Holy crap, it was big! I mean, I knew from listening in to their video sex every afternoon that Hayley would talk up the size of her boyfriend's manhood, but now seeing it in the flesh I wondered whether she hadn't been complimentary enough! That thing was like a giant black snake.

As it flopped out of Andre's jeans it came down almost to his knees. Its thick, purple veiny shaft had the kind of girth where I wondered whether Hayley's slender fingers could wrap around. In Andre's big black hand it was already getting stiff and standing magnificently giant and erect. God, if I had a gigantic monster dick like that then people would never hear the end of it. I'd be whipping that veiny love muscle out at the slightest opportunity.

Look, people are going to call me a faggot when they read this anyway, so I'm not even going to deny that Andre's incredible ebony hardness drew my eyes like a magnet away from even the perfect specimen of nude womanhood that I had hidden myself in this closet to see. It wasn't, I have to insist, that I was attracted by it, a little intimidated maybe, certainly very envious, absolutely impressed by its sheer girth and magnitude, but definitely not attracted. It was Hayley fingering her pussy that I was really here to admire, not the biggest, blackest dick I could ever have imagined!

"Ooh, just imagine me sucking that fat, juicy chocolate cock," Hayley moaned, licking her lips, "Running my tongue right up that veiny meat and all over its bulging head!"

Hearing Hayley's graphic description of her boyfriend's huge black manhood, I couldn't help but looking away from her spreading her legs and showing her shaved pussy and instead watching Andre's dick rock hard and glistening with pre-cum as he stroked the shaft. Even the straightest guy in the world would have to say that this towering erection of black manhood was an impressive sight. Andre had what every man dreams of, a dick to get any woman wet and weak (even over a video chat).

"I wish I could go right down on it, feel that big black snake hitting the back of my throat," Hayley was saying as I realized that my own dick was getting rock hard (although whether from the sight of my dream girl naked, the sound of her describing giving head, or just straining to compete with the bigger, blacker, manlier dick in the room in front of me, I don't know).

"Oh God," I sighed, involuntarily, and the room went silent.

"What was that?" Hayley snapped in a distinctly less erotic tone of voice, quickly closing her naked legs, "Is someone else in there?"

"There shouldn't be. Let's see," an annoyed Andre spun in his chair and headed straight toward where the sound had come from: the closet in which I was hidden.

There was nothing I could do to escape as Andre stepped over to the closet. Frankly, it was hard to ignore his huge naked swinging black dick. Once again, I don't think this was a particularly gay thing to do. I think anybody, man or woman, straight or gay, in that situation wouldn't have been able to take their eyes off a naked, partially erect monstrously huge black dick waving around close to their hiding place! That's the kind of thing where it's hard to concentrate on anything else.

Andre pulled open the closet door and gasped momentarily seeing me cowering there. Then he grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and yanked me violently from my hiding place and onto my knees on the bedroom floor. I knelt, quaking nervously and looked up at naked Hayley on the screen, her legs still shut but making no effort to cover her perky little breasts. Andre stood over me, his strong black body looking even bigger and more powerful than my skinny white in this position (and that's even without mentioning the enormous black cock hanging just inches above my head!).

"What the fuck, you little pervert?" he said, "We let you rent a room here and repay us by spying like a dirty voyeur? My girlfriend is not your little camgirl!"

"Maybe it's you he's spying on," Hayley was starting to seem more amused at watching her boyfriend on a webcam standing over a cowering little white guy, "I heard that white boys can't resist dark meat any more than white girls can!"

"Um, no," I said, not really helping, "I overheard you talking and, well, I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to see Hayley naked."

"Shut up you perverted freak," Andre said, angrily, pushing me back to the ground when I tried to make myself scarce.

"You know that's a service that a lot of girls not half as hot as me charge a lot of money for," Hayley, less angry than her boyfriend, laughed, "Can you afford to pay?"

"What? No, I don't have any money, I was just curious," I stammered.

"Well, you'll have to pay in some way," Hayley said across the video link, "And I think I've got an idea how. Andre, weren't you just saying you wished I could be there to go down on that beautiful gigantic dick for real?"

"Yeah, but..." Andre began.

"How about we use a surrogate instead?"

"What?" I was beginning to realize where this was going and did not like it one bit.

"I can't suck your dick for real any time soon, but this pervy bitch can."

"No... No, I can't... I don't want to..."

"You don't get a say in the matter. That's the payment we want for your spying, right Dre?"

"It is?" Andre seemed as surprised by the turn this scenario was taking as I was, "I ain't no fag to let some guy blow my dick."

"Just imagine that it's me," said Hayley, "Besides, I don't think Lew is really much of a man, is he? Not from what Beth's told me!"

"What?!"

Even in this compromising position I wasn't thrilled to hear that.

"Let's just say, Dre, that next to that glorious black beast of yours, Lew might as well be Lulu. Lulu whose little white cock is virtually a clit. I mean, even little Lulu here must admit that a giant black slab of manhood like this puts him in his place, right?"

"Well, um... It is pretty enormous... But..." I murmured.

"See, that little bitch thinks your enormous black dick is sooo pretty! You can practically hear him drooling for it."

"That's not... That's not quite what I said... I was saying that it's so huge. I mean, that thing's massive. We can all see that! I didn't say I was drooling for it."

"Woah there, little Lulu. Don't go shoving my boyfriend's "massive thing" in your thirsty mouth just yet!" Hayley laughed, "We've got to get him on board with this too!"

"Well, I'm not on board with this at all, babe," Andre came briefly to my rescue, "And Lew's faggot tendencies aren't exactly making me any more comfortable with his spying on us either!"

"I don't have "faggot tendencies"," I protested weakly from the floor, "She just made me admit that this," I waved my hand at where Andre's black manhood flopped around right beside my head, accidentally brushing my hand across its fleshy warmth and feeling it twitch at my touch, "That this dick is kind of magnificent... No, not "magnificent"... No, I, um, I meant "massive", freakishly giant... Um... You know, it's big..."