Lulu's Lockdown Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today things began as with most afternoons during the lockdown: with me in Andre's room on a video chat with the beautiful Hayley as she helped me pick out an outfit to please her man and took me through her own private makeup tutorial. Today I was wearing nothing but lingerie; a black satin lace-up corset, black lace boyshort panties and a pair of thigh-high black hold-up stockings.

Under Hayley's instruction, Andre was sat on the bed, naked and with his massive black member firm, erect and powerfully desirable. I was on top of the bed, crouching face down and ass up. Andre's powerful black hand on the back of my head pushed me down onto his crotch, forcing more and more of his strong dark manhood between my painted sissy lips.

"Oh yes, that's a good little slutboy," Hayley said over the video chat, her skirt pulled up around her waist and her fingers sliding her panties aside to rub her clit with pleasure at the show her black boyfriend and me, his white sissy toy, were putting on, "You look just as hungry for black dick as me after weeks of this lockdown."

"Oh this hungry little sissy bitch is even hornier for my monster black dick than you, babe," Andre replied, pushing me further down as I slurped and gagged on that veiny black snake I hungered for, "I've never seen a white slut swallow black cock so eagerly! Must be something to do with how pathetically small that little white excuse for a dick Lulu has herself!"

Andre smacked my black lace panty-wearing ass as I continued to gobble down his ebony hardness. Even as he taunted the smallness of my own white meat I could feel it getting stiff in my panties and the further humiliation of him spanking my ass did nothing to abate it.

"Yeah, that is a nice cute girly butt our Lulu has there, isn't it?" Hayley said as her big black boyfriend landed another smack on it, "Why don't you just slip a finger up there?"

Before I could say anything with my mouth full of delicious black cock, my muscular roommate had firm hand inside my soft boyshort panties. I did nothing to stop him as I felt him use his first and third fingers to push my butt cheeks apart. And then I felt his thick, dark middle finger pushing at the tight hole of my anus.

I gasped and gagged on his dark shaft as my tight butt gave up its momentary resistance and let Andre's finger invade it. Soon my black roommate's middle finger was pushing up inside me just as his incredible ebony cock was violating my mouth. It felt incredibly tight, but my body thrilled at giving up even more of the tattered shreds of my masculinity. Hayley was right when she said over the video what a natural bitch I was. Just a single finger in my virgin butthole filled me up completely but still I yearned for more.

"Enjoying that, Lulu, you dirty slut?" Hayley said, "Do you like getting that sissy ass penetrated?"

"Oh yes," I gasped, letting Andre's veiny dark dick, slick with my saliva, slip from my mouth, "My sissy ass loves to take it."

"Yeah? You like to take it at both ends like a slutty little bitch?" Andre teased, slapping me across the face with his huge erect black dong while he fingered my ass, pushing deeper in and out of my tight hole.

"Yes," I moaned, "I love it! Use all my slutty holes with your powerful black manhood!"

And that's when the door swung open and I was reminded that me and Andre weren't trapped in this quarantine lockdown alone. We had another roommate. A roommate who had come to discover the source of the sensual moans of needy desire coming from where his buddy was supposedly all alone.

"What's going on?" Jamal began to say, his big, broad shouldered black body casting a shadow in the door frame, "Have you got a girl in here? I thought Hayley was staying in lockdown at her place..."

He tailed off as he began to take in the realities of the scene before him, of Andre sitting on the bed with his incredible ebony rod rock hard and his girlfriend on the video chat encouraging him. And, of course, what looked like a skinny little white girl in lacy black lingerie, corset and stockings, with Andre fingering her perky white ass. But when that slutty white girl turned to look up at the intruder, Jamal could recognise the face beneath the mascara and pink lipstick as his other roommate, the geeky, pathetic white one.

"Lewis, what the fuck...?" he began.

"We're calling this bitch Lulu now," Hayley said on the video screen, no longer fingering her dripping wet pussy but also doing nothing to put her skirt back in place, "Sissy Lulu is my fuckdoll substitute while I'm quarantined away and can't come over."

"Um, yeah..." said Andre, a little more embarrassed than his horny girlfriend to be caught getting his dick blown by someone who was still technically a guy, "This isn't queer or anything... Lulu's really just like a toy, something warm and slutty to stick my dick in... You've gotta know, man, that it's hard being horny during this lockdown without any real bitches to satisfy your needs. And then we've got this little white sissy right here under our roof!"

"You don't need to tell me," said Jamal, not seeming much put out by what he was seeing, "It's been weeks since I've had any action. I've been getting pretty jealous of you even having Hayley over video and now I find out you've got a slutty bitch to use in person too!"

"You're welcome to use Lulu too," Hayley said over the video, "I'm sure that thirsty sissy won't mind blowing another slice of huge black meat, she seems to get off on Andre's so much."

"Maybe I will," said Jamal, coming into the room and over to the bed, already unzipping his fly, "I'm sure that if your little sissy fucktoy can handle one big black dick then she can manage two."

I gulped. It was awkward and humiliating getting caught like this, my roommate walking in on me dressed in corset and stockings, our other roommate's dick in my face and his finger up my ass. I flushed bright red with embarrassment, but at the same time I couldn't help finding the whole situation arousing.

When Hayley offered my sissy body up to my roommate without even asking my permission, it really felt like I was just an object to be used by them. But that humiliation of being used was really turning me on and, truth be told, I hoped Jamal was right. If I could enjoy submitting to one giant black dick, then why not two?

"And there's nothing queer about this, Dre," Jamal went on, "Because Lulu here isn't enough of a man to make it so. If I pull down those panties, am I going to find a real dick or something more like a clit?"

I blushed bright red, knowing that he already saw right through me and the pathetic facade of maleness that I had presented in the apartment up to that point, and that he was going to humiliate me by properly proving it anyway.

Pulling his dick from his pants, Jamal took me by the leg and flipped me over from my position on my knees bent over our other roommate's crotch. I was now lying on my back on the bed. I was looking right up at him standing over me with a giant, thick, veiny black snake every bit as dominant and powerful as Andre's semi-erect in his hand. He pulled my black panties down around my ankles, leaving me in just corset and stockings, and revealing my tiny little white pecker for all to see. Even as rock hard as the cocksucking and humiliation had made it, my white meat was a puny shadow of the giant black beasts that both of my roommates were packing.

"Wow," Jamal laughed, "It's even smaller than I'd imagined. Call that a dick?" he waved his alongside, proving how unmanly I was beside his monster manhood, "It's nothing next to a real man."

"You're right, man," Andre agreed, "That little white thing is more clit than cock. Lulu's every inch a little bitch, so there's nothing queer in using her like a slut."

"Just right," Hayley agreed over the video, "Lulu's more of a whore for black dick than I am. I can't wait to see her taste a second one."

"You hear that, bitch?" Jamal turned to me, waving his desirable dark hardness in my face, "Aren't you supposed to be sucking my fat black meat?"

"Oh yes," I sighed. I didn't need telling twice. I turned myself over until I was once again kneeling on the bed, only now facing toward Jamal's hardness and away from Andre, "Give me a taste of that delicious chocolate manhood!"

I began to lick at Jamal's quivering veiny shaft like the tastiest lollipop I'd ever had. But my horny roommate had been without something to fuck for long enough that this wasn't going to satisfy him. Instead, he grabbed my head in his strong hands, made me gasp and then shoved his fat dick right in.

"That's it, you sissy little whore, Lulu," Jamal said, "Take my big black cock in your slutty sissy mouth."

Jamal was fucking my face harder and more eagerly than Andre ever had. I guess going this long without a pretty little white girl to nail wasn't something that he was used to. Of course, this lockdown period had got me quite used to being used like a pretty white slut by black dick, but getting a new one in my mouth still felt pretty incredible.

And, of course, Andre was still there too, his massive ebony beast still hard and almost as horny as Jamal. Sitting behind me on the bed, Andre slapped my naked butt. Pushing my stockinged legs open, his hand was soon back between my butt cheeks.

"Stick a second finger up there, Dre," Hayley said, as she too slid two fingers into her wet pussy, "You're gonna have to stretch this bitch out if she's gonna take a black dick up that tight ass."

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that all this sucking magnificent black dick and dressing like a girly whore hadn't got me thinking what it might be like to get truly screwed by one, to take a big black cock right up my ass. But I didn't really think I was ready for it. The sheer size of the trembling ebony masculinity impaling my throat made me at least as nervous as I was excited about fitting it up inside my ass. But I guess, like with everything else during this bizarre lockdown scenario, I wasn't about to get any choice in the matter.

Andre spat on his fingers, getting them nice and wet, and then shoved two of them right up my tight butthole. I gasped with surprise and pain, but in a moment I was gagging on Jamal's black beast once again. Pretty soon I had one muscular black roommate slamming his dick down my throat while the other finger banged my puckered little white asshole.

"You'd better be ready for this, bitch," Andre said after a while, "Because you're about to get slammed with the biggest blackest dick you've ever seen!"

I let Jamal's thick dark cock slip from my lips just long enough to glance over my shoulder and watch as Andre knelt on the bed behind me and positioned himself between my smooth stockinged legs. The glistening head of the dick I'd been sucking every day this week now pushed against the opening to my ass. Andre grabbed my waist between his strong black hand and pulled me back towards him just as he thrust forward. I let out a girlish squeal as my little white butt was impaled on a massive black rod.

"Oh yeah, take it Lulu, you dirty white slut," Andre moaned as he pushed deeper into places I didn't even realize a dick could reach.

"I always knew you were a little whore deep inside," Hayley laughed, "I never took a black dick so easily in my ass!"

I didn't get long to adjust to being filled up like that, though. Not before Jamal drew my attention back to the massive black monster waving in my face.

"Hey, you sissy whore, don't forget to blow me just because you're getting your white sissy ass nailed," he said, grabbing my head and pulling my face back into his crotch.

"Yes, boys, nail Lulu from both ends," Hayley cried out, I could tell that the interracial scene we were playing out for her was bringing her close to climax, "Make that sissy your bitch!"

I was as helpless as a ragdoll as I was pounded back and forth between the hardest, blackest dicks imaginable, one thrusting down my throat, making me drool and gag, as the other pulled out of my ass, then the other plowing my butt as the first slid out of my painted pink lips. There was no question that my every hole was just a fucktoy for my studly black roommates, but you know what? I didn't care at all. Being used like this was the greatest thrill I'd ever had. I felt so filled and satisfied on all fours on my roommate's bed, wearing nothing but a black lace corset and stockings, taking hard black dick from both ends.

"OK, Dre, you got to tear into this white bitch's virginity," Jamal said, "But I'm gonna need a piece of that sissy ass for myself too!"

Andre pulled out and Jamal sat himself down on the bed, his powerful dark hardon jutting up impressively, slick with my saliva.

"Ride my big black hardness," Jamal said, "Show Hayley what a slut you can be."

I turned to face away from Jamal and directly towards the screen where Hayley was watching. Straddling Jamal's powerful thighs, I lowered myself down onto his massive dark pole. While Andre had torn into my tight white butt, now it was me ensuring I got every inch of massive black manhood right up inside me. There was no way I could deny that this was exactly what I wanted. My own little white pecker was rock hard and dribbling precum.

"Oh God," I moaned, as I slid down Jamal's enormous black dick, "That feels so good inside."

"That's because riding black dick is what every white slut wants," Jamal moaned, thrusting up to meet me as I bounced my ass up and down on his thick black meat.

Andre, meanwhile, started to moan louder and louder, no longer having to worry about his roommate overhearing, as he jerked his slick, quivering black dong right in my face.

"Oh yes," screamed Hayley, obviously reaching her orgasmic climax, "Cum on that white bitch, babe! Cover Lulu in your sticky juices!"

That was all the encouragement that her boyfriend needed. In a moment his huge black snake was shooting streams of creamy white cum right in my face, into my hair, over my chest, covering the sensual black satin corset. I tried to catch it in my mouth but it just leaked out.

"Yeah, you like a black man's cum, huh, bitch?" Jamal said, "Because I'm about to bust a nut in your sissy ass!"

I was riding that big black beast as my own little white dicklet flopped around all over the place. Now Jamal grabbed it. My dick was so small that it didn't need his whole black fist, just a couple of fingers and a thumb, to jerk me off, but he seemed determined to make me climax just as he did.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make that white sissy clitty-cock cum with my big black dick in your ass and you're gonna know who's the boss, bitch," Jamal said, "And then I'm gonna dump a huge sticky load right up inside you!"

I couldn't take it any more. The humiliating thrill of giving my little white body up to the power of strong black manhood, of riding a monster black dick, feeling it impaling deep inside me, was too much for me. My orgasm spread out from where Jamal's big black dick penetrated my ass until it shook through my whole body and my little dick was leaking cum everywhere. My face and chest were already sticky and dripping with Andre's juices and now my corset and stockings were covered in my own.

"That's it, you little white whore, cum for me. Cum with my big black cock up your sissy ass. Cum like the slutty white bitch you are," Jamal said, as he too reached his climax, pumping load upon load of sticky semen into my well-fucked no-longer-virgin white asshole.

Finally, covered in cum from two gargantuan black dicks, sperm dripping down my face, staining my black lingerie, streaming out of my ass and down my thighs over my stockings, I looked straight up at the screen where Hayley was watching, relaxing after her own orgasm.

"Looking great, sissy Lulu," she smiled, "I just got a great screengrab of you coated in all that cum. I think Beth's gonna love it!"

And that was it. Another crazy day in this virus lockdown. I guess things are going to get pretty wild now both my roommates know just as well as I do that I'm a sissy for black dick.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. One thing's for sure, though. I may have started out in this lockdown desperate to be able to go out and do all the social things of everyday life, but now I'd be happy to be locked in with these muscular black studs and their juicy fat cocks for as long as this virus takes to find a cure!

THE END