Lulu's Lockdown Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, little Lulu, we don't need you to convince us what a hungry little bitch you'll make for my boyfriend's big black cock!" Hayley laughed, "But, think about it, Dre. You're not getting a real girl to swallow that, yes, magnificent beast as long as this lockdown goes on. Why not get this bitch to play the part instead? Nobody's going to know. You're all locked up from the outside world, after all."

"Well, when you put it like that..." Andre began. He wasn't seriously considering this, was he?

"Great," said Hayley, "Now, I've got a drawer of my things that I've left for when I stay there with you. It's got my clothes, my underwear, my makeup, everything. If little Lulu dresses up as me, it'll just be like we're using a sex doll surrogate for our video sex, won't it? That's not queer, really, is it, Dre? And that beautiful black dick will get the love it so deserves!"

"You know, Babe, that's not actually a bad idea," Andre smirked, "We can use Lewis -"

"- Lulu," Hayley interrupted.

"- we can use Lulu as a little sex doll to suck me off while we chat. Doll this bitch up in your things and it'll be as close as we can get to having a real girl suck me off while this lockdown goes on."

"I knew you'd see it my way. I have to say I was wondering how you'd be able to manage this lockdown without sticking your horny beast in anything!"

"Fair point," Andre said, before turning to look intimidatingly down at me, "OK, Lulu, we're doing this and you don't get to have a say unless you want to be turfed out of this apartment during lockdown and have everyone hear about what a perverted spy with a thing for black cock you are! So, I suggest you find something pretty to wear in Hayley's drawer and make like the little slut we all know you are inside."

I knew better than to try and fight it. The consequences for not complying with Hayley and Andre's demands to use me as a fucktoy would be dreadful. I couldn't be left homeless in the middle of a virulent disease outbreak. And all my friends and family seeing me as a creepy peeping tom wouldn't just haunt me forever, it would also mean nobody would be likely to take me in any time soon. The consequences for going along with it, though, were a little humiliation from the two of them, but nobody else ever needing to find out. I knew which I'd prefer!

So, I did what any sensible person would and went rifling through Hayley's lingerie drawer! I mean, if it hadn't been for the circumstances then this would be pretty hot as well, getting up close with the sexy underthings of the most gorgeous of women. I can't really deny that if I'd had more time in the room before having to conceal myself, I might have ended up checking out the contents of the drawer anyway.

Like a lot of guys, I've always been fascinated by lingerie. These beautiful things that drape over women's already soft, supple, gorgeous bodies to enhance their desirability have always held my interest. And I've always been disappointed in any girl that doesn't like to wear lingerie in the bedroom. And, yeah, like a lot of guys I have to admit to having tried it myself too. It's just so soft and sensual, I couldn't help in the past "borrowing" panties from my female roommates or ex-girlfriends just to try how they felt, loving the erotic sensation of the satin or lace around my cock.

So, yes, there's every possibility that even had I not been caught I might have ended up enjoying the thrill of going through Hayley's lingerie and maybe trying on her panties if I could have got away with it. So of course I was going to enjoy it as much as I could now. I mean, I was getting forced to swallow that enormous ebony snake one way or another, right? I might as well do it while enjoying the look and feel of Hayley's sexiest, most intimate attire.

A pretty pink lacy long-line bralette and matching high-waisted thong stood out to me, although whether as things I thought Hayley would look hot in or ones that would look and feel good on me, I couldn't say.

"Can I have a little privacy and then I swear I'll wear these?" I said, holding up the pink bralette and panties.

"Ooh, cute choice, one of my favorites," Hayley giggled, "But no privacy. You're not leaving until you give up the goods. You're gonna have to change right here for the camera!"

There was no alternative. I just had to take my T-shirt off right there and slip the bralette over my head. And then drop my jeans and underpants to step into the lacy panties. Of course, in doing so there was no way of avoiding revealing to my impressively endowed roommate and the girl I'd been fantasizing about exactly what I was packing downstairs. Andre managed to stifle a guffaw at the little white excuse for a penis dangling between my legs. Hayley just laughed out loud, loud enough indeed that I was momentarily worried that it might carry through the apartment and be heard by Jamal.

"Oh my God, I thought Beth was exaggerating, that poor girl!" Hayley said, "That nub's no bigger than my little finger. No wonder she said she might as well be a lesbian because going down on you was like licking a clit!"

I flushed red and quickly pulled up the pink panties to cover my shame (not to mention the fact that the inadequacy of my manhood being pointed out by a hot girl seemed to get me embarrassingly excited. My little pecker might not be getting any bigger, but it was certainly getting harder!).

Of course I'd always felt a little insecure about being on the smaller size and Beth breaking up with me for "not being man enough for her" had cut close to the bone, but I'd never realized quite how much she had shared and mocked me behind my back. She and Hayley weren't even that close! I was retroactively even more humiliated to imagine how many hot girls might know about my little dick. And never had it felt smaller than when standing next to Andre who was naked from the waist down and waving a black rod as strong and thick as any I'd ever seen.

Hayley was tall, slender and her boobs were relatively small, so her lingerie was a surprisingly perfect fit for my skinny white boy body. I actually really quite liked the way it felt. In the past the fact that my body was virtually hairless had been a further source of embarrassment over how unmanly I was, but right now I was kind of grateful that it made the girly pink lace look just like belonged on me.

"It suits you," Hayley confirmed my view with a smirk, "My lingerie looks like it could have been bought for you instead! Maybe just get a little color on those cock-hungry sissy lips."

In another drawer on Hayley's side of the room I found her makeup and picked out a crimson lipstick. It was rushed and amateurish, but I coated my lips in the deep color and they really did look a little like the lips of a trampy girl. My hair, which I was wondering whether I might have to cut myself with it growing out during this lockdown, now looked pretty accurately like a sort of messy, shaggy feminine bob. In all, then, I could almost pass for a slender, slightly messy real girl. In fact, looking at myself in the mirror having applied the lipstick, seeing my hairless body in a cute lacy bralette, I could almost imagine the girl looking back at me being someone I could go for myself!

"Quit admiring your sissy self and get over here," Andre said, grabbing me and pushing me to my knees in front of him. His veiny black beast was impossible to ignore, hanging right in front of my face, monstrous, intimidating, challenging and, yes, just a little bit tantalising. "Come on, bitch, suck my fat black cock."

"Don't worry Lulu, I'll talk you through it, then Andre will feel just like if it was really me there," Hayley said across the video link, "Start by just taking that huge, thick meat in your hand and jerking the shaft."

I did as she told me. Kneeling like I was about to worship the power of Andre's black manhood, I reached out and wrapped my slender white fingers around that thick black love muscle. It felt warm, fleshy and alive to my touch, stiffening as I stroked the shaft. To be honest, it made me feel pretty good to have that effect: my touch was getting a monster cock hard and aroused!

"Good job, Lulu, you're a natural," Hayley said, "Now, maybe just give it a little lick."

As I stroked Andre's massive black hardon, getting that huge shaft rock hard, I followed his girlfriend's instruction and began to lick my tongue along that veiny ebony hardness, getting my very first taste of cock. You know, this really wasn't too bad.

"Mm, that's good. You like that, bitch?" Andre said, "What a good little cock licking white bitch you turned out to be."

"Now give the head some love, Lulu," Hayley said.

I worked my way up the throbbing black shaft to the glistening rounded head of Andre's powerful cut cock, dripping precum. I enjoyed the way that my tongue made Andre quiver as I lapped across that swollen cock head and tasted the black stud's pre-cum. It felt pretty good getting a real taste of this strong man's dark meat, licking it like a giant chocolate lollipop.

"Nice job, Lulu," Hayley said, "Now open those cocksucking whore lips and take my man inside you."

I was entranced enough by that incredible black meat and my place as a lingerie wearing bitch that I didn't even attempt to mentally resist the hot girl on the video chat and her commands. I just opened my painted crimson lips and pulled my roommate's dark, throbbing man meat in. Circling my tongue around the massive dark head of Andre's dick, I began to bob back and forth on its first couple of inches.

"Oh yes, you thirsty little white sissy bitch," Andre said, "Suck on my black beast! This is what I've been missing without you, Hayley."

"Yeah, looks like our sissy little fucktoy is a keeper," Hayley laughed.

I didn't mind. I was too busy trying to take more and more of that thick black snake into my mouth, rapidly jerking the base of Andre's shaft with my hand while I gargled on the first few inches, sliding it back and forth between my lips. By now I was fully committed to the part I was playing. If I was being made to suck a big black dick, then I guess I was going to enjoy it. Andre had the kind of enormous impressive manhood that most guys would envy and here I got to enjoy it up close. Of course a little-dicked sissy like me should submit to a beast like that.

I was really going for it now, down on my knees in my pretty pink bralette and panties, working that throbbing ebony hardon like a pro, sucking, licking and swallowing it, getting it even more rock hard than ever. This felt good, giving into the power of black manhood. My own little white member was getting fully stiff in my lacy pink panties, so I could hardly deny that being a submissive sissy worshiping black meat was apparently something that turned me on.

"That's it, you sissy little bitch, keep working that black cock and you're gonna make me blow a load all over your slutty sissy face," Andre moaned, "This slut's so eager for black dick she really does seem like you, Hayley!"

"Ha," Hayley laughed, "I knew it. These dickless white boys are all just slutty whores at heart. Lulu's no different from me, someone who just turns into a submissive little bitch as soon as a black dick's around."

I glanced over from where I was hungrily swallowing Andre's ebony meat and saw Hayley on the screen. The girl I'd begun today trying to see naked was now spreading her legs wide and furiously rubbing her aroused wet pussy as she watched me, wearing her lingerie, blowing her boyfriend's dick. If nothing else about this situation had turned me on, then the fact that my on camera sex acts could drive a babe like Hayley to masturbate in front of me would be enough to do it.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum, bitch!" Andre gasped.

"Oh yes," I sighed involuntarily, letting his massive black hardness out of my mouth for just a moment, "Give it to me," I heard myself saying, barely realizing I'd been so sissified to say this out loud, "Cum on my face with your magnificent black dick!"

That was enough to send him over the edge and, before I could get his massive member back between my lips, it twitched and shot a stream of sticky white semen right across my face. I didn't stop, though, I thrust the ejaculating dark meat back between my lips and another jet of hot creamy juices hit the back of my throat.

I never imagined I would enjoy drinking down another man's cum, but then I never thought I'd dress in lingerie and suck a black dick during a video chat, so I guess my expectations are going to have to change. Anyway, I eagerly gulped down streams of sticky spunk until it dripped from my lips. It was slimy and salty but it felt good to take the juices of that black beast inside me, like the ultimate submission.

"Good job, Lulu, drink it down," Hayley said, "Oh yeah, that's good. You're making me cum too!"

And, as a reward for swallowing her boyfriend's manly black hardness, now I got to see just what I came for. Kneeling on the floor, my little white dick stiffly making an obvious tent in a pair of lacy pink panties, my face dripping in thick, sticky white cum, I got to watch as the most gorgeous girl I knew fingered herself to a screaming orgasm.

Swiftly after that Andre and Hayley threw me out, leaving me used and discarded. Still wearing the bralette and panties and with cum dripping from my face and lipstick smeared over my mouth, I snuck back in here to my room, hoping that Jamal wouldn't choose that moment to come into the hallway and see the state that I'm in.

As soon as I got back here to my room, and without taking off the lingerie, I started rubbing my stiff little cock, already dripping with pre-cum. In a few moments I was creaming inside Hayley's pink lace panties, soaking them in my cum. It was one of the best orgasms I've ever given myself.

And now I'm just sitting here writing this, trying to process everything that's just happened. I went to hide myself next door this afternoon just hoping to get a look at naked Hayley and I ended up getting a hell of a lot more. It's hard to say what this will mean for how I relate to my roommate (or his girlfriend) after today. But one thing I am going to have to admit to myself is that I can't stop thinking about the power of black dick and that every time I do it gets my own little white one just a little stiff.

This lockdown is going to get pretty weird.

Day 11

Apparently what happened yesterday isn't just a one time thing. Hayley wants it to be a long term arrangement. She called me herself this morning to say that, as long as this lockdown goes on, she wants me to substitute in for her in the bedroom and she can just watch over video chat. If I don't go along with it then she said she's going to tell every mutual friend exactly what I've done already. If I do agree to be a sissy fucktoy for my big black roommate then, once the lockdown's over, things can go back to normal and nobody need ever find out.

I don't know if things can ever go back to normal in my own head, not now I know how good it feels to submit to black dick, but I sure would like to avoid my sissy streak becoming public knowledge. Of course I agreed, then, with Hayley's suggestion. While she and my roommate are stuck apart from another, I'll be the one sucking on his incredible black manhood.

Our new arrangement began this afternoon. Before their usual video chat, Hayley called Andre and had him leave me and her to a chat on our own. While Andre went to hang out with Jamal in another room, Hayley went through how to make myself pretty for her man.

We went far beyond my simple bralette, panties and a smear of lipstick of yesterday. Hayley showed me all of the clothes and underwear she had left in a drawer in Andre's room, helped me dress in a black satin bra and thong, a tight white top through which the bra was clearly visible, heels and a ruffled miniskirt. Then she took me through her full makeup routine, helping me through contouring, applying blusher, eye-liner and mascara, taking proper time to paint my lips, and all around transforming my already smooth, effeminate features into a face that looked for all the world like a hot girl.

It was only then that Andre came in and, pleased with just what a cute sissy his girlfriend had made of me, wasted no time in dropping his pants and whipping out his monster black dick. Yesterday I had been hesitant and a little resistant at this point, but today I knew just what to do and hardly even needed Hayley's words of instruction and encouragement. I simply dropped to my knees like a thirsty whore and started working my roommate's giant black snake with my hands and mouth.

"Wow, you want that black dick bad, Lulu," Hayley said as she began to finger herself once more, "You really are a perfect substitute for me."

"This sissy bitch is horny for black dick and I'm going to give it to her just like she was you, babe," Andre replied, thrusting between my painted pink lips.

Pretty soon it became clear that it wasn't me going down on that incredible black hardon this time. No, now that Andre had seen me get a taste for black manhood, it was him that was in control. I wasn't so much sucking dick as having my sissy face fucked by that huge ebony rod.

"Get ready because I'm gonna bust a nut in that sissy mouth of yours," said Andre, thrusting between my lips as I jerked off his shaft, pushing deep enough that I was almost gagging on his enormous meat.

Sure enough, moments later his massive black dong started shooting streams of salty, slimy cum right down my throat quicker than I could eagerly swallow it down. It slipped from my mouth and, as I continued to milk it, jerking hard on that veiny black shaft, he dumped even more spunk on my sluttily made up face.

Getting used like this, my mouth fucked and my face covered in a black man's cum got me harder than ever before. My own little white pecker was making a tent in my black satin thong that was almost visibly pushing up my miniskirt into a little tent. I could hardly wait until Hayley and Andre kicked me out having used me for their pleasure and I could sneak back to my room, still dressed and made up like a sissy bitch and jerk my own panty-wearing white dick to climax.

I guess this is becoming a habit.

Day 14

Today while hanging out in the living room watching TV, Jamal mentioned that he hadn't seen a lot of Andre in the afternoons lately.

"Must be working out alright doing the whole long distance video relationship with Hayley, then?" he said.

"Yeah, we've found a system that works great for us," Andre said, "It's almost as good as getting her hot body in the flesh."

"Way to make me jealous of being stuck with nothing but online porn," Jamal replied, "What about you, squirt?" he said, turning to me, "How's your lockdown love life?"

"Oh, um..." I paused, I mean I could hardly tell him that I was wearing a pair of Hayley's scarlet satin panties under my jeans right then and there or that I was going to blow our roommate's massive black dong as soon as we were in his room together, "Yeah... Um, it's internet porn for me too."

At least he doesn't seem to suspect that there's anything out of the ordinary going on beneath his roof.

Later that afternoon it wasn't online porno vids that were my inspiration as I jerked off, though, it was the fact that I'd just been on my knees worshipping the biggest, blackest dick while dressed in a bright red minidress and heels. Just remembering the taste and feel of Andre's giant black beast in my mouth, its warm throbbing hardness that I just wanted deep inside me, was enough to make me cum hard, still wearing that red dress that now had both my cum stains and Andre's on it.

Day 17

So, things have taken another turn in my weird lockdown life as an increasingly cock-hungry sissy living with two black studs. You know how I said a few days ago that Jamal didn't suspect a thing of what Andre and me had been doing just a couple of doors down from his bedroom? Well, that isn't really the case any longer!