Lumberjacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foreman had his dick pressed against my face, and I felt his manly musk invading my senses. I ran my nose against his blond pubes and low-hanging balls, trying to take in as much of that smell as possible, then marveled at his bright red, bulbous dickhead, which had a little drop of precum on top, and I smiled when Bastien thrust me forward once more and I accidentally bumped against it, and his precum became now a thin, clear rope that ran from the tip of my nose to his cock.

And I could feel how all that was making my hole even more relaxed, even more open to let the Canadian in.

"I said suck it," John repeated himself, which he obviously hated doing, given how hard he pushed his dick down my throat.

I opened my mouth wide and tried to swallow him as deep as I could, and was surprised by how thick it felt on my mouth, stretching my jaw and my lips to their upper limits. That was a nice cock. Now that I had it in my mouth, I could see it wasn't much longer than your average dick, but it surely was much thicker, like it had been designed to ruin any hole it was put into.

"Come on, don't be a pussy," John complained, "Take it all in," and I tried my best to obey.

I had never been fucked that way. Two of the manliest men I had ever met were using me at the same time, both of them fucking my holes in an eager, almost frustrated way, ready to tear me up if needed in order to finally bust a nut after being stuck in the woods with nothing but their own hands to please themselves. And I felt proud to be the fuck hole they had been dreaming of for so long, even if it was hard to keep my balance as John began fucking my skull, forcing me to do my best and try to swallow him without gagging, while Bastien hit me so deep inside my guts, pulling my ass cheeks apart, thrusting against me with all his might.

It was like I had been born for this moment.

And as they pressed on, turning me into their fuck toy, there was nothing else on my mind but how it felt to be spit roasted like that, and the slurping, gagging sound the blond hunk forced me to make, and the sound of the Canadian hunk's hips and balls smacking my ass, all that echoing in the forest in a rhythmic, obscene way, made me fall into a trance, my eyes rolling up, my mind blanking, so much cock at once, so hard to keep up with them, my hole so stretched, those motherfuckers so hard, so deep, so hard, so hard...

I began coming hands-free.

And it was a weird feeling I had never experienced. At first I became alarmed, it felt like I was peeing, but then I looked down and saw my dick shooting its load, swinging freely in the cold Fall breeze as my hole twitched like crazy, squeezing Bastien's huge cock as it massaged my prostate. That hung stud was big enough to fuck a load out of me, pressing my cum button with his sheer girth and making me shoot every ounce of sperm I had in my balls.

I moaned loudly, and tried to reach my cock to jerk it off, but the foreman and the Canuck were fucking me so hard that I couldn't let go of John's muscular thighs without losing my balance and hitting the ground, and so I was forced to keep cumming with nothing but oral and anal stimulation, the urge to grab my dick increasing out of control for each rope of cum I shot, and my inability to jack off making me go crazy, somehow even hornier than before, frustratingly so, even hungrier, even more eager for those lumberjack cocks relentlessly assaulting my ass and my throat.

But I guess the strong way my asshole squeezed Bastien's dick pushed him over the edge, massaging his member in a way he wasn't expecting, and I was still cumming when he stopped humping me and stuck his cock as deep as he could, grabbed my hips with all his strength, and began shooting inside of me, his rock hard dick throbbing so much I could feel his pulse in it, his ropes of man juice hitting my guts while John smiled, pleased to finally see my hole being put to good use, while he kept feeding me his foreman dick and making me gag and drool, merciless.

"That's it, you dumb whore. That's what you deserve."

The men looked at each other and began laughing, pleased by the fraternal intimacy of sharing the same cum dump.

"It's my turn now," John said, like a boy pushing his friend aside for his turn with the shiny new toy, taking his cock out of my mouth and finally allowing me to breathe freely.

And I stood up straight for the first time in the last several minutes, flustered by all the action, gasping for air and feeling my legs tremble as Bastien's load began running down my inner thighs. I looked down and finally grabbed my dick, which was hard as a fucking rock, completely wet from my own cum. But it didn't feel like it. I was still feeling just as horny, if not even more, than before shooting my load.

I was ready for more.

The studs changed places, and when my Canadian friend got in front of me I was finally able to see his dick for the first time, with some of the cum he had just put into me smeared all over it. I couldn't believe I had been able to take him so hard. Fuck, what a beautiful dick. That man was hung like a horse, and his member hung between his legs, long, hefty and uncut, its skin darker than his face or arms, veiny, thick, and with a big dickhead, which was shining like an apple as its smooth surface was wet with Canadian seed. No wonder it had been so hard to get that thing in.

Bastien noticed I was staring at his cock and smiled. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days, and his sweet, full lips went nicely with his manly stubble, making my heart melt and my legs even weaker. We were so close to each other I could smell his sweat and hear his tired, heavy breathing. And I realized I had never got so close to his square jaw and amber eyes, which stared back at me in a relaxed, almost grateful way, certainly thankful that I took it like a champ as he ravaged my ass.

He leaned in for a kiss, and as I felt his lips touching mine, all my musculature relaxed, and I gave in to his strong hug, embracing me in a gentle, yet powerful way, before I realized he was actually holding me in place for whatever was next.

John pressed his cock against my butt and grabbed my hair.

"Hold him tight, will you?" he asked Bastien, who looked at him and smiled, guessing what the boss wanted.

"Vas-y," he answered in French, and even though I didn't know the word, the way he said it made it sound like "Fuck him good."

Fuck, how I loved my Canadian hunk. I tried to rest my head against his chest and open up for John, but the way he was pulling my hair made it impossible. The foreman really liked it rough. And he began pushing the tip of his cock against my hole, making me let out a little sigh of discomfort, which he promptly ignored, but that Bastien noticed, smiling, almost as if pitying me, and deciding to kiss me again, as gently and passionately as I've ever been kissed.

I guess the thing I wasn't expecting was the clash between their personalities. Bastien was a very sweet man, and even if his dick was the biggest one I had ever taken up my ass, he had all the while been so gentle, kissing my neck, making sure I had enough spit on my hole to take it easier, playing with my nipples, caressing my head, my hips, my thighs... And even as he fucked me like an unbroken stallion, slapping my butt and making it bright red, I still somehow felt that it came from a place of love, and that I could trust him, and gladly give in to him, sure that he would be there for me if I needed anything.

But John was built differently.

He was the boss, and he liked to remind everyone of that fact, especially given that he was roughly the same age as most of us, very young for a foreman. In order to be respected, the blond hunk felt his authority should be enforced every time he had a chance.

And that same authoritarian mindset showed itself in the way he had skull-fucked me, grabbing my head with his powerful grip and holding it in place as he moved his hips further forward than I thought my throat could take it. John never took no for an answer, he was never afraid to show who was in charge of this operation.

And being as tall and muscular as he was, towering over us and forcing everyone to literally look up to him, I don't think he's ever had trouble getting people to obey his orders.

I liked that about him, and felt drawn in by his confident, steel blue eyes whenever he looked at me with his notoriously stern, dead serious expression. I just felt the urge to follow his orders, to trust him to decide what was best for me, what I had to do, and simply do it. John was a natural born leader, someone you wanted to be in the good graces of, someone you wanted to please as best as you could, to have by your side, and never against you.

And now he was going to fuck me in the ass.

Bastien held me tenderly as we kissed, while John spit on his hand, smeared it all over his thick dick, and then proceeded to penetrate me in a single, steady thrust, in a demanding way I wasn't sure I was able to live up to.

But I was lucky the Canuck had worked my hole so loose already, and that the copious amount of cum he had injected in me had me lubricated enough to let the foreman in. But damn, that was a fucking fat dick if I've ever seen one. And it was pulling me apart from inside, more and more, never fucking stopping to let me catch my breath, just more and more foreman dick up my hole as he got closer to me, and I felt his body heat getting nearer, until his chest was finally pressed against my back.

And as I felt his hips pressing against my ass I gasped, his dick now completely inside me, making me fall into a slight panic not much different from the one Bastien had me in when he first tried penetrating as well.

The Canadian noticed I was tense and embraced me tighter, pushing his tongue into my mouth in a french kiss, muffling my moans of pleasure and discomfort as he tried his best to make me feel taken care of.

"How come you're still so fucking tight?" John said smiling, and as I flinched, he protested. "Come on, open up for me. Take it like a man, you little bitch."

And then he let go of my hair and began fucking me to show he meant business. I understood I had no option but to relax, to ignore the pain and focus on Bastien's sweetness, to let the blond hunk use my hole as hard as he wanted. The only way out was through.

And weirdly enough, I loved it.

For a moment there I thought he was gonna break me. I felt a little scared, I had never had to please such a thick dick, and I had never been used by a guy so fucking horny, so determined to fuck me as hard as humanly possible. I moaned in pain and disbelief, but somehow enjoyed the thoughtlessness of it all. It made me feel so low, so helpless, like my sole purpose was to let him abuse my ass, no matter how hard it got.

All I wanted was for John to feel good.

And at the same time Bastien held me against his rock hard pecs, and stroked my head while letting me rest it on his broad shoulders, shushing into my ear and making me feel so loved, so protected, so cared for. Fuck, it was like half my body was burning while the other half was touched by a nice summer breeze, and the contrast of these two ways of loving someone, of these two different sexual mindsets I found equally arousing, was a sensory overload.

I couldn't think, I couldn't react. All I could do was give in, moaning and groaning in a way completely out of my control. I just felt like I was rightfully theirs, and gladly accepted anything they did to my body.

I had never felt so submissive.

And as I moaned, lost in the haze of pain and pleasure, feeling goose bumps from Bastien's small kisses on my neck as John slapped my ass and pulled its cheeks apart, groaning and repeating filthy slurs at me, I felt I was close to cumming for the second time.

"Take that, you piece of shit. You fucking dumb whore, is this what you like? Hmm? Is getting a hard dick up you hole what you like, you dirty motherfucker?" John went on and on, screwing me harder and harder, and as I groaned in response, unable to answer his questions, Bastien shushed me and tried to calm me down, and smiled so handsomely that I couldn't help but relax my hole even more, to which the foreman responded by fucking me even faster, even deeper, even harder.

I was trapped in a vicious circle. And I felt my prostate contracting, tensing up and preparing to spasm in just a few moments.

That feeling scared me a little. I wasn't used to feeling so aroused, to being fucked so hard that I could cum hands-free, and tried to grab my dick again to jerk it off, and finally have a complete orgasm this time around.

But the men in charge had other plans for me.

When John saw me reaching for my cock, he grabbed both my wrists and pulled them to my back, holding them firmly and rendering me even more helpless, dead set on the idea that I shouldn't be touching myself.

"Forget that," he mocked me, "You have other things to worry about," and stuck his dick very deep up my ass, just to make a point.

The Canadian stud, on the other hand, noticed my dick begin to throb, begging for attention, arched his brow and laughed, as if mockingly saying "Ah! I see what you want..."

And I didn't understand if he pitied me, or if he wanted to further my despair, but he began caressing my dick very, very gently, his calloused fingertips barely even touching me, but still stimulating me enough to get me going, although not enough to make me cum, all the while stroking his own dick, making me feel jealous of how he grabbed and jerked it with his whole hand, in a strong grip that would surely make him shoot in no time.

I had never dripped so much precum, and Bastien used his light touch to spread it all over my cock while he gave me small kisses, running his stubble against my skin, making me shiver with those subtle feelings as John rammed me on and on.

I lost control over myself, and my moans became louder and louder, my naturally deep register getting higher and higher as those men teased and abused me. I was afraid someone else could hear me, and ashamed of how unmanly I sounded, and tried being quieter, or at least moaning like a man instead of panting like a little bitch, but failed miserably every time John thrust his cock against my prostate one more time. They had successfully turned me into their little slut, and were making me lose grasp of my surroundings as they kept torturing me in the sweetest, most merciless way possible.

And as I lost my mind, my awareness was completely reduced to a single thought: how bad I wanted to cum. I opened my mouth, trying to beg them to have mercy on me, but the only word I managed to utter in between unmanly moans and sighs was "please."

"Please, please, please..." I kept repeating, unable to speak a full sentence out loud, unable to articulate how much tension I felt on my contracted prostate, on the very edge of having spasms and making me shoot my load, but still not there, then even closer still, but not there yet, then closer, but not enough, and so on, and so on...

"Please, please..." I cried. Please let me cum.

And when John squeezed my wrists even tighter, slowed down and began dicking me in longer, deeper movements, I realized he was about to feed me my second load that evening.

"Are you ready?" he asked, right before getting his cock all the way up my ass in a fell swoop, ejaculating inside of me in a wet, hot, hard and throbbing mess.

I wished those seconds could last forever, I wished I could stay in that position, being used like that, hearing the young foreman groaning and losing control as he shot his load after having screwed me so hard. I don't know if there is anything more fulfilling than feeling a man plant his seed deep inside me like that, in such an intimate way, like our very souls had been entwined when I felt a nice, warm sensation taking over me from deep inside my guts and volley after volley of John's sperm flooding me as he emptied his balls, which were so painfully full of cum after being denied a hole to fuck for so long.

That feeling was too much for me to handle, and Bastien's fingertips' touch finally became enough to push me over the edge. But as soon as I shot my first rope of cum, the Canuck stopped fondling my dickhead and instead began slapping it left and right, ruining my second orgasm in a row and laughing about it in a sadistic, but nevertheless incredibly handsome way. I tried begging again, but my mind was a complete blank, and I watched with eyes wide open how pleased the Canadian was to see my dick uselessly swinging up and down, and he stared at me, deep into my eyes, with a challenging expression, as if saying "What are you going to do now, hmm?" and rejoicing at the fact that there was simply nothing I could do but surrender my body to his twisted little game.

And then he came.

And Bastien leaned his hips forward, getting his cock right against mine, and rolled his eyes and grinned in the sweetest of ways as he began covering me in his cum, while John kept groaning and having orgasmic spasms, slowly letting go of my wrists as his body became limp, overwhelmed by the relaxing sensation he had been chasing all this time.

The sun was almost completely down now. We all stopped and remained motionless for a long while, breathing hard and embracing each other, enjoying the afterglow of sex as all that cum ran down over my body, messing the men's pants as they held me in their strong arms, giving me little, thankful kisses in the neck every now and then. Both of them were hugging me, resting their heads on each of my shoulders and inundating my senses with the manly, musky smell of their sweat as they tried to catch their breath and the forest fell into a peaceful silence once again.

The birds had stopped singing, and the only sound we could hear now was that of the other guys in the distance, laughing and singing in preparation for a long night of whiskey and brotherly love.

And then they let go of me, and I stretched my sore muscles, noticing how red my skin was after being battered by both of them.

Bastien smiled at me once more, then looked down at my dick, and noticed I still had a raging boner between my numb legs. Apparently, two ruined orgasms in a row hadn't been enough to calm me down, and my cock was still stubbornly demanding to be taken care of, resolutely decided not to go down before it too had its turn to feel good.

"Putain," the Canadian laughed, "elle est insatiable cette pute, non?" he mocked me while pulling his pants back up, which his muscular thighs made a somewhat tricky task.

John turned me around to see what he was talking about and laughed at my hard-on. "Good," he said, almost back to his usual angry tone, "you still have a lot of work ahead of you. Let's head back to camp. The guys will be happy to see what I found for them in the woods."

And after asking me to hand him all my clothes except for my boots, he dragged me naked to the camp, anxious to let everybody know they now had a hole to fuck whenever they needed.

I was scared. There was a rock in the pit of my stomach, and my heart was beating very hard as I wondered how in hell I would be able to take all the boys in the camp. But Bastien seemed to notice my reluctance, passed his arm over my shoulders and tried to cheer me up, smiling and trying to say something with the few words in English he knew.

"It's OK," he said in his very thick accent, "I will help you."

And as I rested my head on his shoulder, I looked to the sky and noticed the first stars begin shining over our heads.

12