All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 08'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really enjoying this series. I also like how regular you are with the chapters.

A little mistake I noticed: "it peeked my interest" should be "it piqued my interest". Minor thing that caught my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really good! Enjoying the series

jpf234jpf234almost 8 years ago
Great series

I'm really enjoying reading your work, wish they were slightly longer can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I find it really cute how Luna keeps referring to Kim as her rival, when she gets her naked ass kicked by her everytime. I would think that when one person always remains fully clothed, and the other gets constantly stripped naked, humiliated, teased, spanked on her butt and made to masturbate, the rivalry is pretty much over. Kim pretty much owns Luna's ass, literally. Also, I know that Luna kind of loves Kim beacause of all the humiliation, and will miss her after high school, but I wonder if Kim herself is just plain mean, or if she actually has some positive feeling for her little naked loser.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 3 years agoAuthor

well, Luna was Kim's rival insofar as she kind of stole her boyfriend back in the first chapter, but I kind of wager he was a lot less important to Kim later on.

As for if Kim is just plain mean, well, if that was the case, Kim's interactions with Luna wouldn't extend beyond humiliating her in public, and so seeing how Luna is implied to have slept over at Kim's many times...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, ya know, I'd love to see some snippets of other people stripping Luna, for instance, somebody demanding her top in exchange for lunch money. Not full stories, like the Vs Everyone side-series, but just little snippets to show people just starting to expect Luna to all but give away her clothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES