Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few pumps later and Jackie was fully in her groove, she had her eyes locked on me, a second finger joined the first in slowly moving in and out of her pussy, I could hear the squelching of her wet folds as she gently pumped away with her fingers.

I suddenly felt a myself inhale a sharp breath in, I looked down and found my own hand sneaking around my lower lips, before I realized what had happened, my fingers had brushed against my own clip of its own accord.

I couldn't resist... No, I just didn't want to, I embraced this unique event and slowly sat down on the grassy ground in front of the steps, in front of the masturbating figure of Jackie, I slowly spread my own legs open, and I let my fingers continue what they so clearly intended to do.

Eventually, I had caught up with Jackie's pace, two of my own fingers were sunk into my pussy, even our rhythms was aligning, but Jackie appeared to be closer to orgasm, and that turned out to be true when her hips began to buck, she thrust her fingers in one last time before pulling out and furiously rubbing her clit, a stream of juices shot out and landed somewhere between us, I could tell that this orgasm was one of, if not her best orgasm to date, it was written all over her face.

Jackie's body slumped a little, and I redoubled my own efforts to bring myself to a similar climax, I was taken aback when Jackie's eyes flashed with determination, she got up, and before I knew it, she had one hand squeezing my breasts and the other found its way to my clit, I wanted to gasp in surprise and pleasure, but I was quickly silenced as Jackie pressed her lips against mine, my head went blank, and I hit my climax on the spot.

My body tensed up, I thought I was going to have a muscle cramp somewhere from the intensity, but that soon passed along with the orgasm, and as Jackie backed up, I finally managed to catch my breath.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away." Jackie apologized, slowly realizing that her spontaneity might have been unwelcome "I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine." I reassured her, my mind flashed back to my rival, who was somewhat different in private, I felt out of breath all of a sudden "Not my first kiss with a pretty girl."

"Aw, you're gonna make me blush," Jackie hugged her arm, and after a few seconds, she reached out and helped me onto my feet "you seem a bit more outgoing than you did yesterday."

"Do I?" I hadn't noticed, but I certainly felt more comfortable with the girls, Jackie gave me a sly grin.

"Never mind, it's the same ol' Luna." She took the opportunity to give me a smack on my butt, and I felt a bit self-conscious all of a sudden "C'mon, let's get inside."

12