Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not sure either of us want that. I would need several suitcases to bring over all the things I need for my nightly routine," Susan said with a laugh.

She then added, "If we were younger and you were a player, I'm not sure if you would have shown up here today, so I am to conclude that you enjoyed our play time yesterday and might want it to continue. What I have in this bag is something for us to play with today, if you're interested."

Bill's eyes widened, "I'm interested. What do you have, or is it a secret?"

"You'll have to wait for the unveiling. I think it could be fun, if you're into a bit of kink," Susan answered.

They finished their lunch with Bill asking question after question about what sort of "kink" Susan had planned. She didn't directly answer any of his questions but took mental notes about all of the things he mentioned; some of which came very close to what she had planned.

They walked the several blocks back to Bills house. He seemed more interested in groping her after all of the sex talk over lunch. She loved the attention and wasn't even that concerned if anyone saw them.

They arrived at Bill's house and Susan directed him to pour them both a glass of wine while she took her bag into his bedroom. She closed the door and with growing excitement put on the items she bought. She looked in his mirrored closet door to make sure she looked as she wanted, then opened the door and stepped into his living room.

She took her pose with one foot resting on his coffee table and facing him. When he turned with the wine, he saw her wearing a black vinyl shelf bra, a black vinyl garter belt holding up a pair of black net nylons encased in a pair of black vinyl boots. She was also wearing a sultry smile and bolding a black leather flogger.

With one foot on his coffee table her legs were spread and he saw clearly that she wore no panties.

"What are you waiting for?" she scolded. "Hand me my wine and get on your knees," she directed him to the space between her legs.

Bill positioned himself, as directed, and began the long slow licks he'd learned long ago that women enjoyed. He probed her deeply and licked her clitoris at each pass. After a bit he focused on her clitoris and soon he noticed her starting to shake. He wrapped his arms around her to both make sure she didn't fall and to maintain his contact with her sensitive nub.

She recovered and pushed him back a bit, "Strip," she commanded as she played with the flogger in her hands.

Bill stripped naked and stood facing his mistress with his cock eager to please.

"Turn around and put your hands on the coffee table," she demanded as she stepped back from the table.

Bill assumed the position bent over and facing away from her and her flogger. He was not prepared when the first blow landed.

Susan remembered Bill asking about the kink she had in mind back at the buffet and how he seemed to get excited when he mentioned being spanked. She had planned on starting slow and gentle, but based on the reaction she now saw, she was convinced she took the correct approach. He sighed after the second strike and Susan fell into a rhythm that Bill seemed to enjoy.

Susan stopped suddenly and told him to get up. She assumed the position he just vacated and directed him, "Lick me."

Bill started his new task with added enthusiasm. He pumped her with his tongue and she matched his rhythm. Her orgasm came quickly and she stood, grabbed his hand and led him back into the bedroom. She positioned him face up on the bed and dragged the tails of the flogger across his naked chest and groin.

He tensed a bit as if expecting more and spread his legs. Susan did not want to go too far down this road until they talked at length about what he liked and how much, but she did drag the tails across his balls and cock.

He started to moan out his pleasure and thrust up to meet the flogger. Susan thought that a gentle stroke with the flogger across his balls might not be too painful and she allowed the tails to kiss his balls with little force. He screamed out his enjoyment. She felt he was ready to cum and quickly climbed on top of him to complete the orgasm.

Within just a few strokes he exploded inside of her and her orgasm followed within seconds.

A half hour later, when they could both talk, Susan asked. "Let's talk about what you want me to do with the flogger next time."

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check you junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley

12