All Comments on 'Lunch at Antoines'

by KittyCampbell

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

Great story, short and sweet.

Thanks for writing and keep it up

cybertron84cybertron84almost 2 years ago

i normally dont like shorter stories like this, but this was written so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short, to the point, devastatingly good.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Good story! I love it when cheaters get their just rewards. 5 BIG FAT STARS! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"happy as a pig in a poke."

A "poke" is a bag, so the image is of a concealed poor-quality item being sold to an unsuspecting customer. No reason for it to be happy.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year ago

Holy shit, that was really good. 5 Stars but I wish it was longer. :)

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
how would you know?

as of the time of your comment on my february sucks alternative, it has been declined. How you read it? I don't know. However. The problem was not my story. I tried to download the story, but something in the Literotica programming caused it to not load everything. I will try to check more thoroughly with any future submissions.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago

good work. but how did you know about my other story

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

i wish it was just a little bit longer

Great writing

Darren

alextasyalextasyover 1 year ago

Sublime. Simply, sublime.

Thank you for sharing your talents. More, please.

=Alextasy

jmmj5jmmj5over 1 year ago

Hard to believe this was your first.

So very well done. I hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Whackdoodle

Could be wrong, but, I don't feel that punishment is what is after for Kathy. Valentina was empathetic with her situation and advised her correctly not to confront her soon to be ex-husband at that time. I'd think that Kathy's role is more for the sake of getting at the bigger target. But could be wrong as I've known to be just that a time or two in my life...........

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

It's very well written. Quality wise I'd be happy to give it 4 stars. I gave it 3 stars mostly because, other than the fact of being divorced, none of the bad people lost anything (and being who they are, didn't lose anything of value to them). So basically, they still won in the end.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

I like this take. Jaded, worldly, dark and yet hopeful. Feels like the beginning of a series of stories. Please write more. Not of this one story if you don't want to ...just in general. Lol.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
More Please

I look forward to future epistles from KittyC - whether they be additional tight vignettes like this story, or longer tomes with deeper characters and plot. Kuddoes for excellent editing and proofing.

Keep 'em comin'!

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - for a decent story about a wicked web of lies, cheating, sex, divorce, power and influence.

I like this interesting perspective, as I was getting bored by the excessive number of jaded stories involving lawyers and the legal system in the USA.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Actually nicely done for a first and solo story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Just came across a comment from you on another story, saying there could be a further story to be written, which intrigued me, so I looked you up and found this story.

I liked it, in the vein of "a lesson hard learned".

5 stars for this, and a follow.

Nicely done...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and poignant

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6010 months ago

That was sad on so many levels, but also heartening that karma MIGHT be served, going full circle. For us non 1% guys, I suppose it was like watching a great white shark being caught. You know there’s a hell of a fight about to happen. Thing is, you do the dirty dance, you gotta pay the piper. Too bad the woman already destroyed by this process can never go back, never be made whole. For her, the die is cast. The best she can do is try to move on, rebuild her shattered life and not make the same mistake twice. Karma sets the price to be paid in pain, and it’s always going to be way, way higher than you want to pay.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Great story. Ex corporate “prostitute “ gets her revenge on the man who destroyed her life. Really an unexpected twist in this one. Very nicely done. CrazyDave’s comment is absolutely spot on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Top of the box. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes love the brutal no nonsense.

TonyGWTonyGW9 months ago

Just read this.

Well done. Absolute Gold!

Excellent set up and your pacing was spot on.

I agree with CrazyDaveTrucker60's comment "it was like watching a great white shark being caught. You know there’s a hell of a fight about to happen."

Can't wait to see more of your work.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Second read. Wish you would do more!

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0353 months ago

Brilliant, original, 5 stars

RedPorsche1RedPorsche1about 1 month ago

Really enjoyed this. Please write more.

Cracker270Cracker27020 days ago

You have some serious skills. I look forward to more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyCampbell@KittyCampbell
Southern married mommy type, two daughters from my 1st marriage... I utterly detest metro-sexual soy boi types and if one of my young daughters ever brings one home I'll bury him in my rose garden... I am aroused by certain men who have a diminished sense of limits or respect ...