All Comments on 'Lunch at Antoines'

by KittyCampbell

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 2 years ago

Very well done! Concise, excellent pacing and full of emotions. Exceptional for such a short piece! Thank you and I will be watching for future stories from you!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done for a first LW submission. Hope you have more in the barrel. Really enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love a good BTB and in this one it is two for one. 5

cookingwithgascookingwithgasalmost 2 years ago

That's a 5* great start! Liked the edginess of your main character; wise from all the fucking around, I suppose. I like where you ended it, too. Giving yourself an opportunity to have a repentant Kathy be maybe the first one to break the cycle, in a follow up story. Well done! More please!

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Justice…not quite but almost poetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done.

TriCoastalTriCoastalalmost 2 years ago

Very well done. 5*.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Ironic. Yet a sort of revenge for a former white to her bull mentor albeit too late. Now she goes home -- alone in regret for some good thing she threw away.

/

Poignantly a very good story.

Nicely done writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

But why would you want your ex-husband back when before you had the best sex of your life, access to big cocks, made twice and had all expenses paid.

It is absolutely not logical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good one for a first!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Topnotch first story. Gave it a 5. Hope to see you post more stories.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Very very nice spin flipping the whole BTB motif. Well written.

5 stars

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 2 years ago

Excellent first story.

5*

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Pretty good. A little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please!

rublicksrublicksalmost 2 years ago

Consequences are a bitch

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

She killed two birds with one stone. Not quite sure if magistrates issue restraint orders as if they were dolling out Halloween candy, but that's a minor point. A good story. Hopefully you'll be writing more.

Will we see more of Valentina's caseload? They would make fun reads.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

A very effective little snapshot of an event. There is just enough detail for the whole story to be known - and for Val's sadness, Val's loss to be recognised and understood. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great first story, I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it, thanks for writing! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Making amends by helping another and stopping it from happening again in the future. Nice. Cool story Kitty.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Now THAT'S an original spin! Liked it, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She definitely has regrets. But she was so fond of her cheating memories, seems she mainly regrets losing her husband. Too many cheaters don't feel the pain of betrayal, they only regret the lose of happiness from those they wronged. She says she'd crawl on glass shards to have her ex back, but the way she remembers her affairs tells me she'd eventually wind up cheating on him again if he took her back. He made the right decision 100 times over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brevity, though appropriate for this story, also promises great enjoyment should you care to produce lengthier stories. I hope that you’ll continue to share your stories here.

ttt59ttt59almost 2 years ago

Nice job bringing out the reality of cheating and lying. Sorry it was too late for her, but glad she spends some of her energy representing spouses who have been put through the ringer by betrayal. Short and to the point!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Well done KittyCampbell, 5 Stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"globs of tit flesh and thighs damn near to high heaven" - "globs of tit flesh?" LOL! "thighs damn near to high heaven?" - I assume you're referring to how long her legs are. This is a very odd way to say that.

\

"company girl" - I think the correct term is "corporate whore."

\

"they only think as far as that eight inches of steely prick will go" - t's not even the "steely prick." He could have five inches of limp noodle, but if he has the power to advance or cripple careers, there will be willing pussy available.

\

"I became exactly what was expected of a 'work wife'; I was a company prostitute." - Except in LW World, work wives aren't necessarily corporate whores.

\

"happy as a pig in a poke" - I don't think that pigs in pokes are happy. In fact, it's usually not a pig in the poke!

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

Very good point of view, about repercussions and taking a good thing for granted with a view of the selfishness and greed. Never considering the consequences until its too late, and sometimes there just aren't second chances. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out slow and vague. I couldn't tell who these people were, what their relationship was, or why we were being told something about $800 shoes. WTF? But it ended well, portending a much better story than the one being told at present. Maybe a good start. Keep at it. And thanks for the effort.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist on the BTB genre

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Great short! My only complaint is the initial frame of reference of who’s narrating the story was confusing at the outset. Other than that, I loved it, especially the full circle for the former company girl. 5*

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 2 years ago

Top notch. Original. 5* from me. I’ll look forward to more stories.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Personally I prefer Savionge Blanc. Nice story but Im not sure there is anyone to like in this story. The characters are all a bit one dimensional. But hey I can't really talk most of my readers complain about my characters being unrealistic.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 2 years ago

To the anon who trashed Kitty's story for thinking she is a man, I'm hoping she just deletes your comment. I helped her with a few pointers in keeping the story to one page and she used a character from one of my old stories. She's also family.

Kitty, now you've got the confidence boost. I hope you won't be just 'one and done'

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Damn!!!

That was good.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 2 years ago

Wonderful first story, thanks for posting it.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 2 years ago

5* Unique POV. Write On!

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

We’ll done!

Well constructed clever approach to a well worn path.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Man or woman, who cares, good job author!

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

Very well done. Congratulations on a great first story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I suppose I can see that there are men, mostly men anyway, who get some pleasure from writing tales of cheating wives getting punished (although I can do without the implied or actual violence in some of them).

What I don't get is how they qualify as erotica.

It would be nice to split this category into two - one for the people wanting fanatasies about sexual activities involving wives and partners and one for those who's fantasies are based around revenge on partners who cheat on them. Might make everyone a bit happier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. Would be interested in a continuation.

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

Really good story. Thank you.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnatealmost 2 years ago

Slick like a greased pig headed for a plate glass window, and then sharp like said window after the pig has blown right through it, presumably having been turned into bacon. Some punches were telegraphed, and maybe not enough space to build up Val's remorse to a suitable level, but a good story is still good. And, damn, if I don't appreciate the weight "cunt" has when a woman uses it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice effort buy sorry on the legal stuff. Maybe outside the US.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 2 years ago

Well written. A good first story. I’d love to see one about her recovery and eventual love/happiness. Perhaps a takeoff from this one as having served her penance for what she had done to Roger’s wife.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Interesting. A strange way of writing. I agree with some other comments re your claim to be a woman but wordings and sentence structure indicates otherwise. Your details mentioned "Southern" but you clearly use Australian phrases with the way things are worded. I'm curious enough to read your next story. Thank you for your contribution. Cheers.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Cute, original, 5*

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 2 years ago

Nice job. I look forward to seeing more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a prime example of a clever, concise narrative that nailed the mechanics and kept my interest. If that’s coming off as sarcastic, I assure you that it is not.

Seriously, the quality makes me wonder if you’re not a professional who’s moonlighting on this site.

Seeing as this is your first story, I hope to see a lot more in the future. Keep up the good work.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Great story. You are obviously no stranger to creative writing. Good job, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet Anon, who say, the author is a man.

Shut up anon

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Now that's a FIRST STORY! 5 stars and wish I could double it--you have the idea of how a man will probably act upon learning his wife is a whore. Yes, I know--good chance he will relent and they get back together because a lot of things make up a life, but there will probably be fireworks first. 5 Stars! cd

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

First story on Lit, and it was great, gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good writing.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Great first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic 1st offering. Dont wait too long. TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She got a form of revenge. However the same process server was a nice touch.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Good writing.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

if you first story is going to be a flash story- make it a good one.. you did. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good. First story? Impressive.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Tow absolute Money Shots: [He was pouring on the charm now, perhaps thinking he could fuck two for the price of one. That's the problem with really talented big daddy bulls; they only think as far as that eight inches of steely prick will go and never further, never contemplating the power of the organ three feet higher.] --AND-- [Then he gave me a big raise and a corner office and initiated it by doing his best to inseminate my glowing pink vagina with semen that didn't belong there or anywhere near it.]

.

But THIS one... tells me a lot! [My cards are in each of the packages along with those of one of the firm's partners who will be taking your spouse's case into the courtroom if it goes that far.]

.

Damn near perfect writing. So, what the heck are you doing here? Whatever... keep 'em coming! 5++/5

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Damned good story. Its a bit of a shock when we get a well written story with a real man in it. Though it might go another way for a bit, and usually these are horribly telegraphed no matter which way they turn.

Sadly odoreater and his little cock gobbling cuck clique wont get their winkies semi stiff thinking about eating some juicy jizz but they can just lick their closet floor tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pleasure to read a very well written story from the perspective of the cheating wife that shows just how far they went against their husband but how totally it consumed her life until revenge was served to the cheating husband who pursued the foolish woman to ruin her marriage and those who would also fell for the same story.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

Really good for a first story. Different angle. Very creative.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good. A bit different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Thanks!

More please.

2Maria2Mariaalmost 2 years ago

Welcome to the bear pit lovely first offering, keep on submitting you have a reader here.

LovesflashersLovesflashersalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and the plot twist. Hope to see many more stories from you.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! Very well done. Please keep writing winners like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the second time today I’ve been impressed by yet another inventive way to tell a story of infidelity. And told very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. Welcome to the site, we need good writers. One piece of advice...write what you want and ignore the naysayers. The site is crawling with creeps.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, was told very well. She doesn't try to defend her actions,she knows what she did and ends up using her knowledge to get her revenge and help the wronged spouses. Ruger would also face a ton of criminal charges including pandering and sexual harassment.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 2 years ago

4* - concise, to point and well written. Excellent first posted effort though I am sure, from reading this, it's not your first voyage into literary prose. Now for the observations - it's light - I would like more emotion, more character development, but I understand it's LW - this story line has been all done before. I would challenge you to take all the skill, reach the reader to elicit an emotional/feeling response. The story is a light breeze across that surface. But a great story needs something to set it apart from all the efforts in the same vein. Then I am not an author, hence my screen name. But I do know what I like to read.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

What a great story, the cheater with all of her regrets moves to right some wrongs. Like most cheaters in the end, she knows how badly she fucked up. I like how the tables get turned and suddenly it's gone another step further and she represents those she previously hurt.

Would be great to see a follow-up on this one, really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story.

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Looking for your next one…

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

Nice debut, with credit given for introducing a point of view seldom utilized in the cheating wife story. Would read more.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Wonderful imagination. Tight writing and no waffle. Please Keep on contributing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good. The too-conventional ending spoiled it for me. In my, very extensive, professional experience attractive, capable, ambitious women like her rarely, if ever, want their husbands back. Why would they when they can, and usually do, get a better one?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

The problem with this is her treatment of “herself” she is punishing the latest girl but not the ones before or after, just this ine.

And gor what? Revenge? Absolution? Most likely she just wants to hurt everyone because she can’t hurt herself.

But since adultery isn’t against the law and infidelity has ZERO fucking bearing on your ability to parent, i look forward to the husband being forced to give up his home, his children and his pay heck to his now ex wife.

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWordsalmost 2 years ago

Well written story. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The scorch and burn policy of a BTB (in this case, burn the bastard) story.

On the plus side, and it's a big plus, the tone is set by the style of writing. It has a 'flim noir' mood to it. Raymond Chandler. World weary and cynical. This is a level above pure descriptive writing. I mean: one could just describe the protagonist's psychological state. The 'step above' is to illustrate her state of mind through choice of words, her 'flow of consciousness' inner dialog. This style of writing is 3-4 levels above the average Literotica posting.

On the negative side: no significant negatives. There's little that's sympathetic about any of the characters, nothing to like in that respect. My personal preferences about story content doesn't in itself make a story bad just because it doesn't meet my own preferences. (You'll have to put up with the moral brigade here on Literotica). In this case, evidence of some talent was reward enough.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful first effort at Literotica, and a great story, too. Five Stars. ~~JBEdwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Good story, well told. I liked it a lot, except for the comment about that sweet Pinot Gris. Ugh. 5* anyway

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

Bravo!

Just read this again, loved it!

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

Quite unique and that's a feat in of itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a debut! Please keep them coming!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

R69runnerR69runneralmost 2 years ago

Superb! Keep writing Kitty.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Not quite what I was expecting and it moved a bit more subtilty than I am used to. I need a bit more drama and maybe a knock down drag it out fight, at least at this moment of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn girl telling it like it is ! That was awesome and worth every bit of 5 stars! well told

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyCampbell@KittyCampbell
Southern married mommy type, two daughters from my 1st marriage... I utterly detest metro-sexual soy boi types and if one of my young daughters ever brings one home I'll bury him in my rose garden... I am aroused by certain men who have a diminished sense of limits or respect ...