Lunch Break Cumdump

Story Info
A horny cocksucker finds frustration, than cock!
3.1k words
4.71
13.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers

I'm a 46-year-old married guy, and I am also a complete cum slut for serving men! I had to travel to a nearby city last Friday for a meeting about an upcoming project. I knew I would have time to try and find a hookup while I was there, so I planned accordingly.

I was messaging with a 22-year-old stud on Sniffies before the meeting, and he invited me to his apartment so I could serve him. I was anxious to get this young stud's load. (He said he was good for 3!)

I came out of my meeting and told him I was ready. He sent me his address, and as I was pulling in, he messaged and let me know his roommate had come home from work sick and he had to flake.

In cock-hungry desperation, I soon set up another meeting with a 38-year-old who had a nice uncut cock. We were nearly set to meet when he asked me if I was okay with PNP. I told him it wasn't my thing, and that connection fell apart.

After two hours of flakes and no responses, I hung my cocksucker head in shame and started home. I drove a few miles and stopped for gas in an industrial area. I then changed into thin athletic shorts, losing my underwear and a thin tank top for the long drive back. I love being naked and planned to lose the shorts when I got to the highway.

As I was about to leave the gas station, I checked my phone one more time. I had a message from another guy. His profile said he was a Dom verse top. "You are close; I am about to take my lunch break. Want me to feed you a load or two?"

He included a picture of a beautiful 7-inch cock rising from neatly trimmed pubes with large shaved balls. His cock was fairly thick and veiny, and he had a beautiful plumb-shaped head!

I didn't think twice! "I would love to have you feed me, sir! "Where and when?" I replied and pulled over, waiting for directions.

He gave me directions to a gazebo behind an abandoned warehouse and told me to be there in five minutes. I was half a mile away and found it quickly!

I parked in an old lot about a quarter mile from the gazebo and could see a guy standing in it, visible from about mid-body up. I walked over and briefly thought this would be a good way to get robbed! I put the feelings aside and went on, driven by my desire for cock, thistle, and cum!

He was about my age (45), 6' tall, fit, had short brown hair under a ball cap, and was wearing a black tee shirt, cargo shorts, and work boots. Everything about him indicated he worked in construction or something similar.

"You, my cocksucker?" " He said it loudly as I approached, about 50 yards away. I blushed and looked around, but there was nobody there to hear me. The humiliation in his question made my heart race, and my cock sprang to life and started tenting my shorts!

"I am Sir! I responded, making no effort to hide my stiffening erection as it flopped back and forth in my shorts as I walked up to and into the gazebo.

He looked me up and down, sizing up my 5'7", 160-pound, smoothly shaved body with apparent amusement. "I hope you're hungry, cocksucker; I have a couple loads for you if you are a good bitch."

Again, my face blushed, and my cock twitched. This guy had me figured out! I stepped in front of him, looked him in the eye, and slowly dropped to my knees. I leaned forward, burying my face in his crotch, and felt his half-hard cock as I mouthed it from the outside and inhaled his musk and manly, sweaty scent.

"Stand up, faggot!" he growled at me.

I stood and looked at him and was kind of startled, thinking I was being rejected.

"A good cocksucker works naked. Are you a good cocksucker?"

I glanced around, my heart racing. "I am Sir." I said that and began stripping. I was soon naked, my 6.5" cock standing like a flagpole and oozing as a light breeze tickled my body. I am an exhibitionist and love being naked, especially outdoors and around people, but I felt very vulnerable and extremely horny!

"Turn around slowly for me, cocksucker." He said.

I slowly turned and, as I did, looked for any other people that may be watching. I saw none, but a two-story office-type building was about 300 yards away. I could see no sign of anyone in it, but it made me nervous.

After turning, I stopped, facing him, but he walked around me, palming my ass and squeezing it with one hand and running his fingers down the length of my rock-hard cock with his other hand. I shuddered with excitement and thought I was about to cum right then!

"You like to get fucked too, faggot, or you just suck dick?" he asked.

"Sometimes Sir." I replied cautiously.

He stepped in front of me, put a hand on my head, and lowered me back to my knees. I was now eye level with his crotch, and his previously half-hard cock was bulging hard in his shorts.

"Start with my balls, faggot; when they are clean, you may ask permission to taste my cock."

I excitedly unbuttoned his shorts, and as I unzipped them and pulled them down past his hard cock, they fell to the ground. He was wearing no underwear, and I was now inches from his rock-hard cock! I grasped his cock, which felt solid in my hand, my thumb and fingers not quite touching as I wrapped my hand around it. I raised it to his belly as I started licking his balls.

His large balls were smooth and obviously shaved. I became intoxicated by his scent as I rolled them around with my tongue and then took them one by one in my mouth and sucked them. I had released his heavy cock, and it rubbed obscenely against my face as I made love to his cum tanks with my mouth.

After about five minutes of savoring this man's balls and hearing him moan, he pulled back and looked at me expectantly. I was confused, but I suddenly remembered what he had said.

"Please, sir, may I suck your beautiful cock?" He just looked at me.

"Sir, may I please be your cocksucker and serve your beautiful cock?" He simply raised his eyebrows.

"Sir, this hungry faggot needs to suck your perfect cock and swallow your cum, sir!"

He said nothing, stepped back, and sat on the gazebo bench. He just nodded his head yes and gestured towards his rigid manhood. I eagerly took him in my mouth and began sucking his cock with abandon!

I realized he had positioned himself so I was sucking his cock while my bare ass faced the opening in the gazebo and was directly facing the office building! I was too horny and cocky to care!

He was solid and hard, and his large cocked head completely plugged my throat on each down stroke. I soon had all but the last couple inches in my mouth and gagged loudly as I tried to get him into my throat. He chuckled in amusement each time I gagged!

His hands wandered around my body and began playing with my ass and spreading my cheeks as I took his cock as deep as I could in my throat. He was soon playing with my hole, and I heard him spit. I was not planning to be fucked, but I was glad I had cleaned out that morning, as I would never refuse a cock with this perfect a place in my ass!

A few seconds later, as he was working his spit into my hole and my cock was throbbing as I was trying to get him in my throat, he suddenly thrust a finger into my ass, all the way in one thrust.

I tried to gasp, but when I did, he pushed my head down with his other hand, and his cockroach breached my throat. I found my face buried against his body, his cock wedged deep in my slimy throat.

"Good job, Faggot!" he exclaimed. "You just earned my load!"

He began thrusting into my throat while holding my head down and slamming his finger into my ass. The feeling of being throat-fucked and having my prostate pounded pushed me over the edge! As I was starving for air, a wave of euphoria washed over me, and my orgasm exploded! I felt like my soul was ripped from my body as I shot rope after rope of cum onto the floor of the gazebo.

At the same time, he unleashed a torrent of cum deep into my throat! Cum was blasting into me and out of me at the same time!

I was now struggling for air and began fighting his grip. He let go of my head, and as I pulled back and gasped for air, I choked on his cum, and some ran out of my mouth and some came out of my nose!

As I struggled for breath, he reached up and began wiping his cum from my face. I thought he was going to feed it to me, but he pulled me to him, bent me over, reached over me, and told me to hold my cheeks open. I did so as I was still trying to catch my breath, realizing anyone in the office building may be watching my humiliation!

He began working his cum into my ass, lubing it for what I just realized was going to happen.

He then roughly pulled me up, so I was leaning forward over the bench. He then reached down to the floor, where my puddle of cum was, and wiped it into his hand.

"Lube my cock with your cumbitch!" he snapped. I wiped my cum from his hands and coated his still-rock-hard dick with it. He then started to move behind me, but as he did, he picked up my clothes, wadded them into a ball, and threw them about 30 feet into the open area between the gazebo and the office building!

I realized I would have to go out naked to get them, but I was too focused on my imminent dicking from this hot, hung stud!

He got behind me and lined up to my hole, and in one thrust, he rammed half his slimy, rock-hard cock into my ass. I screamed, and he told me to keep quiet and be a good girl.

His brutal treatment of me and his calling me a girl and a faggot drove me to an unbelievable level of horniness. I realized that despite cumming only a couple minutes before, I was again hard and throbbing!

He waited for a moment for my violated fuckhole to adjust to his large cock, but then pulled out just slightly and rammed all the way in. I again squeaked in pain, and my ass cheek exploded with pain from a powerful slap!

He then began leisurely dicking my hole while holding my shoulders. The burning in my ass faded, and I began emitting a high-pitched, feminine-sounding "Unngh" each time he bottomed out.

He pulled me up towards him and put one arm around my chest, and his other hand grasped my throat. He then turned us so we were facing the office building and began powerfully fucking me, causing my hard cock to flop around.

"They can see you, faggot; they can see you getting fucked like a little bitch. Just like they saw you getting your throat fucked."

I was losing my mind with excitement, and my grunting turned to a constant feminine-sounding moan as he pounded my guts, each thrust also hitting my prostate at the start of each stroke into my body!

After what seemed like an eternity of his pounding my asshole into a pussycat with near mechanical precision, he stopped and pulled out, leaving my freshly cunted fuckhole empty and gaping! He spun me around and pushed me to my knees, put his greasy, slimy cock, fresh from its assault on my anus, into my mouth, and began fucking my mouth.

I had never done ass to mouth and was expecting it to be nasty, and while I could taste my ass, I also tasted his and the cum he had used as lube! I loved it!

After a couple minutes of pounding my throat, he pulled back, sat down, and told me to ride him. I started to mount him, facing him, but he told me to turn around.

"Face your audience, fucker. "Let them watch you ride my cock!"

I mounted his cock and began riding him, fucking myself as hard as I could. I was determined to have this stud breed me!

He soon grabbed me by the throat, pulled me back against him, and took over the movement, driving his manly cock into my pussycat ass. As he drilled me, he began kissing my neck.

"Fuck baby girl, your pussy loves my cock, doesn't it?"

"Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss came from me without thought!

"You want me to breed you, Faggot?" Fill your cunt with a real man's cum. Is that what you want, baby?"

"Brrrrreed meeee Daaaaadddy, Yeeess make meee youurr biiitccchhh!" again came from my mouth without thought.

He began jackhammering my body, his masculine meat rod pounding my slutty cum tunnel. His thrusting became so fast and violent that the only thing keeping me impaled on his cock was him holding me tightly, his left hand grabbing my throat, and his right hand gripping my throbbing, hard cock as he held me to him.

He began to grunt, and his body convulsed. His thrusting slowed way down for a moment before he buried himself deep in my fuck tunnel.

He bit my neck, burying his teeth hard enough to leave a mark but not break the skin.

His pulsing cock radiated through my body, and I could feel his jets of cum moving inside me! I have been fucked many times, but never actually felt the cum shooting into me!

My orgasm started building as I squeezed his cock with my battered lips, but my release didn't come.

He stopped and started catching his breath. His powerful chest was rising and falling against my sweaty back. He released me and told me to turn around.

I carefully removed myself from his victorious cock, and as I did, I dribbled down onto his cock and balls. My well-bred cunt, open from being stretched, allowed more cum to drop to the gazebo floor with an audible "Plop."

"Clean me up, faggot," he said between roughly drawn breaths.

I knelt between his knees and again admired his perfect example of manhood, coated with a foamy froth of his cum. A large glob of cum that dripped from my dismount was pooled about halfway down his still rigid shat. That was where my tongue went first!

I licked up the large globs of cum, swallowing them as I went. I then began sucking his cock clean, and then dutifully licked and sucked his balls clean.

When I finished, I looked him in the eye and thanked him for using me so well.

"You aren't done, faggot," he said. "You can't leave my gazebo a mess," he said while pointing at the globs of cum on the floor. "Lick them all up."

I began crawling around, licking up the globs and drops of cum, until the only one left was the brownish-yellow puddle that had leaked from my ass while I had cleaned him up. That one was slurped up before the last traces were licked up.

Seeing no more, he told me to sit down, facing the office building, and ordered me to jack off.

"Give them one more show, cocksucker. They have enjoyed it so far!"

I asked what he meant, and he told me he was the manager there, and there was only a small crew of guys working, and they were all watching with binoculars. I was dumbfounded and humiliated at the same time, which made my waning erection jump back to rock hard.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He stepped out of the gazebo and waved at the building. Almost immediately, a set of blinds flashed closed, then opened twice!

My cock twitched, and he laughed. "You think this is the first time we've done this? We take turns putting on the shows! Now jerk off for them, faggot!"

I stood, moved to the entrance of the gazebo to be seen better, and began stroking my throbbing cock as I felt the man's cum oozing from my body, draining down over my balls and running down my leg. Soon the thought of my humiliation being witnessed drove me over the edge, and I cut looze, shooting four large rooes of cum onto the gazebo steps.

Now drained, I paused for a second, stepped out of the gazebo, got down on my knees, and licked my still-warm cum from the steps. When I finished, I stood up, turned around, and waved to the building. The normal set of blinds closed and opened twice!

I walked out and gathered my clothes. I returned to the gazebo, and my conquering stud was looking at his phone.

"The fellas said next time you are in town, we want you in the office; a good cum dump is great for morale!" He then handed me a business card that read, "Fridays are for fucking," with a phone number.

I asked if there was anyone else in the building, and he said on Fridays it was just them. He told me they built the gazebo just for this.

I looked around, and seeing no other buildings with a view of the area, I chose not to put my clothes on and walked to the truck naked. My humiliation and satisfaction were complete, but I gave the crew one last show.

By the time I got to my pickup, I had cum down to my ankles on the inside of my legs. I marveled at the amount of cum he had filled me with as I got into the truck and, sliding into the seat, left a fag trail of cum from my battered pussy on the leather seat!

Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers