Lunch Break In the Park

Story Info
750 Word Challenge - Woman meets younger man in parking lot.
750 words
4.23
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
148 Followers

I turned off the car. Silence. I was finally going to get some silence.

I'm a senior manager for an investment company. For the past several months my lunch breaks were more like semi-breaks sitting in meetings with coworkers or skipping lunch altogether. Today I am able to get away from the office and just enjoy my food alone in the park. The steady rain didn't detract from it. In fact, the sound of the rain against my windshield provided a soothing soundtrack as I ate the salad I had packed.

There were no other cars in the lot, so I was a bit surprised when another car pulled up near mine. He left a parking space between our cars, but I still found it odd that he decided to park that close to me, despite the vast availability of spaces across the large lot.

I looked over at him, a young guy, looked like he was on his lunch break from work too. We briefly made eye contact before I looked away.

After a few bites of my salad, I glanced over at him again as he looked back at me. Our eyes met for a moment and he nodded. I reciprocated with a friendly nod and looked away.

I took another forkful of salad and was surprised to see him standing at the passenger door of my car. He knocked on the window as I cracked it open.

"Looking for company?" he nervously asked.

His boldness surprised me. My mind raced through all the possibilities of danger I may be in. He looked young enough to be my son, standing there in the rain. I guess the motherly instinct in me replied.

"Get out of the rain." I said, unlocking the door. Why would I do something so risky? He looked harmless and young, young enough to be my kid.

"Thanks" he replied as he opened the door and closed his umbrella, sitting on the seat next to me.

"Oh my gosh, what were you doing out in that rain?"

"I saw you nod."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, maybe I misunderstood" he nervously replied.

"What did you think?"

"Well, you backed into the parking spot and nodded when I nodded...."

It suddenly dawned on me.

"Wait, did you think I was looking for a hookup?"

"I'm really sorry, I misinterpreted...."

"It's ok, have you done this before?" I could feel butterflies racing through my entire body as I asked him this. I'm a 53 year old woman. I suddenly found the idea of some young guy wanting to hook up with me exciting. How long had it been since a guy flirted with me, especially a guy this much younger? Did I still have "it"?

"Look, I'll leave. I don't mean to cause you any harm or trouble."

"No, it's ok."

"So, do you......." he nervously asked.

"Talk to me. Have you done this before?"

"Yea, twice" he sheepishly replied as he blushed.

"And you wanted to with me?"

"Yea, you're attractive."

"I'm probably old enough to be your mom."

"Hot mom? MILF?" he joked to break the tension.

"Oh really? And what would you like from a hot mom?" Did I really say that? I found myself caught up in the moment, unexpectedly growing turned on. Or was it all the stress from the past few months? What I found myself saying next shocked me even more.

"If you slide those pants down, we could find out."

He struggled in the seat, working his pants down to reveal his very hard cock. He reclined the seat back so that he was now lying back with his cock pointing up, tempting me.

"So were you looking for me to jerk you off?" I asked as I leaned over to him.

"Y-y-yess" he managed.

My fingers circled around the hard shaft of his throbbing dick. I bent over and spit a stream of saliva onto his swollen, purple cockhead; slickening it in my grasp. His breathing became ragged as I steadily stroked him. The car started to smell of sex as droplets of precum weeped from the tip, making it even slicker. His cock was so close to my face, tempting me. I brought my lips to it, sliding it into my warm mouth. He gasped as my tongue swirled around the smooth head. His cock pulsed, flooding my mouth with cum. I sat back up, processing what I had done. Then he was gone.

Series 6
Series 6
148 Followers