Love for Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A son who is in love with his mom sexually.
1.1k words
4.14
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a complete work of fiction and fantasy. All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of 18.

********************************************

Feeling the swelling in my pants, I went to the living room to see my beautiful mom sleeping on the couch. Her shapely figure roused my libido as I started reaching for my cock.

Mom is a stacked 38D with a plump butt and slightly chubby body, the kind most asian women have after giving birth. She has been divorced a long time ago and has been taking care of me ever since.

I took out my phone and started taking creep shots of her, moving towards the side of the couch to get a clearer view of her cleavage. As I did, the precum from my cock oozed out and my heartbeat raced. When I tried to get my phone closer to her chest, she suddenly moved, I bolted back to my room, panting in both excitement and nervousness. I was too horny and needed a release, which I decided to take more pictures of my mom at night to use as my fap material.

It was 1 AM, mom was fast asleep, she usually goes to bed at around 10 PM to make sure she can get up for work. I quietly moved into her bedroom, cock in my hand and phone in the other. Seeing my mom hugging her bolster and her round ass facing towards me, I filmed as she slept, slowly panning over her whole body from her face and breasts to her ass. My crotch was pitching a tent, I already am aroused since seeing her in the morning but now I felt uncontrollable.

I slowly sneaked into her bathroom and dug into her laundry, fishing out a 38D Triumph peach coloured wired push up bra. I took her bra cups to my face and took big whiffs, the scent of my mom's breasts sent me on a high and precum was constantly leaking from my cock. I was always infatuated with my mom's boobs since I was young and eventually it translated into her bras. I pulled down my pants midway and sandwiched that bra onto my cock, moving it up and down my shaft. The stimulus wasn't enough and I decided to jerk off to my mom with her bra in front of her. Just right at the moment she turned to face the edge of her bed, as I rubbed her bra on my hard cock, I bent over and sniffed her ass, her womanly scent increasing my libido. Soon I was climaxing, letting out loads after loads on her bra, the cups drenched with my turbid semen. Finished with the deed, I cleaned up the bra and went to sleep.

In the morning, mom was serving up breakfast with seemingly no idea of the things I was doing the night before, I just woke up and my morning wood was showing while I greeted mom at the kitchen. Mom turned her glance down for a second and proceeded to act normally, greeting me back and walking out to the living room.

After breakfast, I was still feeling the morning wood effects and needed a release. While mom was busy cleaning up the kitchen, I snuck into her wardrobe and took out her purple smooth cup bra and had a quick jerk off session on it, the idea was to cum on it and drying it out so that when mom will use it without knowing my cum is on it. I shot out one load in each bra cup, the shiny semen soaking into it, I quickly took it to my room and used the hairdryer to dry the semen and rub it in and put it back in her wardrobe.

Mom questioned me, "Why are you using the hairdryer so early?"

"I was just drying my shirt, I've accidentally spilled water on it." I answered.

Mom took the story I gave and went back to cleaning the house. Meanwhile I was eagerly waiting for her to shower and see if she will be wearing the bra I just came on.

"I'm about to go to the nearby mall, do you need anything?" Mom asked me as she put on her running shoes.

"No I'm good thanks." I replied as I scanned her shoulders to see if the straps of the bra she is wearing was the one I came into earlier. Disappointingly, it was one with cream coloured straps.

As mom left the house, I had a few hours all to myself to continue using her intimates for my masturbatory pleasure. I went once again to her room and laid her some of her bras on her bed --a black lace push up, nude smooth cup and a pink lace padded push up. I also took some of her used panties from her laundry and started sniffing them, while rubbing my cock out with the black lace bra. I scrolled through the photos I took of her while she is asleep as I fantasised fucking her tits. 2 hours passed and I was still in my heaven, I nutted on her pink lace push up bra and cleaned the leftovers on the black lace bra.

Just then, the main door was unlocking, mom is back home. In a state of panic, I quickly put her bras back, with no time to clean the stains and went out to the living room to greet her. My heart was pumping like it had after a marathon and I was so afraid she will find out I have been using her bras to masturbate.

Night came and we were having dinner, I kept glancing towards my mom checking for her reactions to see if she found out about what I was doing, I then caught a glimpse of the pink straps. She was wearing that pink bra I came onto.

"Are the mash potatoes good?" Mom smiled at me.

"Y-yes it's amazing." Snapped out of it, I replied her.

Great, it seems like mom had no clue, plus she is wearing my cum on her tits, giving me a boner just visualising it. I decided to use that same bra later after her shower.

Mom had just finished showering, her shampoo's floral scent filled the air, as she went to watch her favourite drama, I started my daily ritual. I took that pink bra and sandwiched my cock in it, thinking of all the cum rubbing on her tits earlier. My lust could not be contained, going even further I picked up her panties, took a big whiff and put them in my mouth to suckle on her scent. It is such a deplorable act but I can't help desiring my mom. Feeling absolutely amazing, I arched back and shot 5 loads into her bra cups, panting as I shot them. Immediately I took tissues and wiped the cum away in case they wouldn't dry quick enough.

As I was cutting up fruits for an after dinner snack, mom was going to do her laundry.

"What are these wet gooey stains on my bra?"

--To be continued