Lunch Date Ch. 02 - Dinner Date

Story Info
Husband and wife invite her coworker over for a threesome.
2.1k words
4.29
23k
25
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Webheadga
Webheadga
75 Followers

Note: This is a follow up to Lunch Date in which a husband received texts and pics from his wife of her sucking a co-workers cock. These stories are fantasy and not true. This story contains hotwife behavior, wife sharing and mmf sex, if that bothers you this is not the story for you.

***

Guess Who's Cumming At Dinner

It had been a month since my wife Anna first sent me pictures of her sucking her co-worker Gary's cock at lunch. Since then they had "gone to lunch" together a couple times every week. Each time resulting in new batch of pictures showing up on my phone, once she even FaceTimed me for a live showing. Sometimes she would swallow his load and sometimes she would let him cum on her face or on her breasts. He fingered her a few times but we all three knew they were heading for sex and soon. I suggested that she invite him over for dinner on Friday night since the kids would be gone spending the weekend with grandma. It apparently didn't take much convincing for either of them as the date was set and preparations began.

We spent the next few days choosing the standard stuff when you are having company over; what to fix for dinner, red or white wine, should you use a tablecloth or keep it simple you know the usual stuff. We also spent a lot of time on what she should wear. We settled on a simple low cut top and a short black skirt. We debated about stockings and heels but my wife prefers to be barefoot around the house, I won the argument about her panties though, she had thought about a lacy pair of thongs but I insisted she not wear any that way when she bent over to pull the food out of the oven Gary would get a good look at her ass and bare pussy. She spent that morning shaving her legs and trimming the soft silky hair around her mound into a nice small strip ending just above her clit as if it were an arrow pointing the way. I bounced between meal prep and watching Anna get ready, it was incredibly difficult not to take her right there on the bathroom counter as she got dressed but I wanted the anticipation to continue building so I went back to making pasta and tried hard not to let my hardening cock bump the stove or counter too hard.

Anna appeared in the kitchen doorway. The low plunging neckline of the shirt showing off her large breasts. The hem of the skirt just inches below her round firm ass, she stood with one leg crossed in front of the other and held her arms up over her head on the door frame in a seductive pose, "well what do you think?"

"I think you're going to get fucked tonight! Multiple times!" I said with a smile.

Her eyes sparked a bit, "That my dear is the idea."

I went over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her in for a kiss. My hand gripped her ass, bare beneath the thin skirt. Her tongue darted quickly into my mouth and I kissed her deeper pulling her tight against me. "Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Absolutely. I can't wait to watch you and join in." I said holding her chin in my hand.

She smiled and the doorbell rang. She hurried down the hall to make a more dramatic entrance as I went to the front door to greet our guest. Gary stood on the porch holding a bottle of wine, and seemed a little nervous when I opened the door. I guess that's only natural when you've been getting multiple blowjobs a week from a co-worker and now her husband is opening the door to face you, sure I not only knew but was actively encouraging Anna to do it but there was always a chance. I smiled large and laughed at his flight ready stance as I stepped out to shake his hand in greeting. "Gary! Have any trouble finding the place?" I asked jovially while shaking his hand.

Gary still on the edge of running should this turn south shook his head and replied "no. No trouble at all."

"Good!" I said as I led him inside. "Come on in, the foods almost ready."

I led him through the living room and into the kitchen where I offered him a chair as I opened the bottle of wine. As Gary sipped his class Anna stepped into the kitchen. Gary's eyes locked on to her immediately and followed her across the room, she gave me a kiss on the cheek then bent over Gary and squeezed his shoulders placing his head into her cleavage.

I mixed the sauce and noodles and brought them to the table. Anna went to the oven and removed the garlic bread, bending low at her waist with her legs straight causing her short skirt to rise and giving Gary a glimpse of her ass and her pussy. He was transfixed and with good reason, my wife looked amazing. Her toned legs and thick thighs, her round ass and puckered pussy lips were enough to make any man cum in his pants. She stood up slowly then brought the bread to the table and sat down next to Gary.

We ate and talked. The usual subjects were covered; movies, politics, weather, art, work the typical shooting the shit. Embarrassing stories from childhood, bad dates, college parties that type of thing. Towards the end of the meal my wife's hand disappeared under the table and judging by the way his position shifted my guess was it had found its way to his lap and the slight faint sound of a zipper confirmed it. Then Anna closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip and I noticed that one of Gary's arms was stretched under the table towards her as well. I leaned down to try to steal a discreet glance and I saw Anna's hand gripping his hardened cock moving up and down and Gary has three fingers of his left hand buried in my wife. "How about we move into the living room," I said "for dessert."

Gary held his pants together as we walked to the living room and they sat down on the couch beside each other. I settled into a chair beside the couch where I would have a good view of the upcoming action. Anna leaned against Gary and kissed him, a short few pecks on his lips at first then her mouth opened and their tongues slipped past each other to explore the other's mouths. Anna pushed his pants and boxers down fully freeing his rock hard long black cock that sprang from his boxers, as they kissed Anna again gripped his cock and worked the shaft pumping her fist up and down. She broke their kiss and made eye contact with me as she opened her mouth and licked the precum collecting on the head of his penis. She took the head of his cock into her mouth then lowered herself down until the entire 10 inches were in her throat then she raised up again and the force of suction actually made a popping sound as the head left her mouth. Gary reaches forward and grabbed the back of my wife's head as she accepted him back into her mouth. I watched as he raised his hips in rhythm to her movements fucking her mouth while holding her head down on his cock.

Even from my distance I could see how wet her pussy had gotten just from sucking him off, I crossed the room to the couch and leaned my face into her pussy from behind and breathed her scent in deeply with a quiver. My tongue stretched out and traced the folds of her pussy lips, she shifted her position on the couch to open herself up to me while she continued to suck on his cock. I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue and she moaned around his dick. Then I dived in plunging my tongue inside her, my tongue explored the inside of her pussy like it was attempting to discover a new civilization, I then moved to sucking on her clit and that is when she came, I licked her juices up and once she stopped shaking she lifted her head from his lap and stood up. She stripped off her skirt and top, Gary grabbed her hips and guided her to him, I sat back down in my chair to get a good view as he spun my wife to face me and lowered her onto his lap guiding his large throbbing cock into her pussy for the first time. She smiled and bit the corner of the bottom lip as he entered her. I watched as all ten inches of his cock slipped inside Anna and when he was completely in she began to bounce, thrusting his cock in and out of her. My own cock screamed at being confined in my jeans, bulging in protest at the denim until I finally took off my pants and boxers and slowed it its freedom. I began jerking myself off as Anna built to an orgasm, as she shook she grabbed his legs to steady herself.

After that she slid off his lap onto all fours on the floor, she presented herself to him and Gary did not hesitate to plunge his cock back into her soaking willing pussy, this time from behind. Anna watched me masterbate for a few moments before finally addressing me, "are you just gonna hold that thing or are you going to come over her and fuck my mouth with it?"

I stood up in front of her and ran my fingers through her hair as Gary fucked her, she licked the head of my cock and opened her mouth. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and began roughly fucking her mouth thrusting in and out of her throat. Gary quickened his pace holding on to her hips, Anna sucked my length as I pushed into her mouth. I watched as Gary closed his eyes and leaned his head back thrusting into my wife's pussy as deep and hard as he could, I watched as his hands gripped her bare hips tighter pulling her towards him. Anna pulled my cock from her mouth gasping for air and moaning with pleasure. Gary slid out of her his cock softening. I let go of her hair and walked around behind her. I pushed her shoulders down so her hips and assed raised into the air, I could see a little trickle of Gary's cum leaking out from inside of her.

"That's my little slut!" I said as I gave her ass a hard smack. I teased her now cum soaked puffy pussy lips with the head of my cock before thrusting inside of her.

"YES!" Anna screamed. "Fuck your little slut wife! Fuck his cum deeper into me!" She panted.

And I did. I pounded her pussy harder than I had in years, it felt like being newly weds again or like a one night stand with a childhood girlfriend, everything felt so new and different yet familiar and comforting. I had allowed another man to use my wife for their mutual pleasure and now I was reclaiming her. When I finally came inside her my orgasm felt as if it started building in my toes and my whole body shook and convulsed as I shot what seemed like a gallon of my cum inside her. When I pulled out and the cum began spilling down her legs, a mixture of Anna, Gary and myself I dropped to a sitting position, back against the couch. Anna collapsed onto the floor a sweaty panting mess. Gary had slid his boxers and pants back on while I had fucked Anna.

Afterwards Gary finished getting dressed, kissed Anna and shook my hand again. We all agreed to get together again soon and he left. Anna and I showered, put away the leftovers and spent the rest of that night laying in bed together nude holding each other. Anna slept that night, exhausted and happy with her head on my chest and our legs entangled under the sheets. The sex had been great, amazing even, but this I thought was the true intimacy, this was the part no one else ever got to experience with her, this was for me and only me. I kissed her forehead and she smiled in her sleep as I began to drift to sleep.

Webheadga
Webheadga
75 Followers