Lunch Out with Marika

Story Info
Jim shares lunch and Marika with a friend.
1.5k words
4.24
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch Out with Marika

Jim swung by Marika's office building at lunchtime. Ordinarily, they might consider continuing on to her place, nearby as it was; but, today was a school holiday and her kids were immersed in their indoor activities, no doubt.

Jim had brought sandwiches and wheeled his car into the adjacent building's parking lot. Ever since the pandemic, the staff of that building had been working remotely, so there was plenty of solitude to be found, and there were only a few cars parked near the rear loading ramp.

Jim was an older white man, successful and with a flexible schedule. Marika was in her mid-40's, of African descent and blessed with a beautiful chocolate body, toned and curved in just the right places. Dressed in her medical practice scrubs and running shoes, she exuded an overt sensual presence, flashing her wide grin and speaking in her King's perfect English. "Daddy, thank you for lunch!" A quick kiss followed as Jim backed into a space in the corner of the nearly vacant lot. Shadowed by a utility transformer, the couple was largely hidden, but still in plain view to anyone passing. Knowing that time was fleeting, Jim and Marika had but two pressing items to address: (1) engage in a round of car sex; and, (2) time permitting, wolf down their sandwiches and get Marika back to work on time!

Marika rose up slightly off the car seat, pulling her scrub bottoms down to reveal her panty-less shaved pussy. Similarly, she pulled her scrub top up to reveal her pendulous breasts, again unconstrained by a bra or other undergarment. As was their norm and custom, Marika always dressed in the morning in conformance with Jim's explicit her directions from Jim before she stepped out the door. After all, she was Jim's submissive slave and her interests and activities were always subordinated to his desires. Fully expecting to car-fuck Marika this day, Jim had directed her not to wear any undergarments so as to permit his ready access to all of her sexual wares. And, in typical form, she always complied, looking forward to his attention with anticipation.

With Marika reclined in the car seat, Jim handed her a pocket vibrator for her use. As his right hand crossed to her thick nipples, she opened her legs to access her wet slit, and switched on the silver rocket. Her hips moved rhythmically as she jilled; her eyes closed and oblivious to the immediate surroundings. Jim continue to knead her nipples, alternating between twisting and pulling at them with increasing fervor. He could tell that she was nearing her first orgasm. Her mouth slightly open, her breathing shallow and rapid, she buried the vibrator deep inside of her parted gash. As her head strained backwards, Jim reached down and grasped the vibrator away from her hand! Denied. Marika's eyes flew open and her lips moved in protest, but Jim's steely cold look stopped her from incurring more of his dominance. Her sweating breasts heaved as she centered her thoughts. He had edged her to nirvana and then ripped the pleasure from her.

She reached up to pull her top back down to cover her exposed tits. Jim's hand again interceded, stopping her effort and leaving her nearly naked. He handed her a sandwich and drink, not bothering to try to explain his actions or otherwise verbally engage her. Averting her eyes, Marika submissively accepted the food and the silence. If Marika had dared to look out over the parking lot, she would have seen the white pick-up truck slowly making its way across the pavement, and headed directly toward them. Now hearing its proximity, Marika looked up and saw that it was backing up next to them, with the driver positioned just next to her open window. She instinctively moved to cover her breasts and crotch, which actions drew Jim's immediate rebuke. "Bae, stay where you are. Do NOT touch your clothes. Obey me." Her hands fell to her lap, palms up in a position of servitude. She had no choice but to accede to Jim's instruction.

Friend Ted, long aware of Jim's side whore and her sexual proclivities, had been invited to "watch" the couple today. From his vantage point, he could readily look down on Marika, and take in the sights of her nearly nude torso. Merely nodding to Jim, Ted leaned back in the driver's seat of the truck, readying himself to enjoy his act of voyeurism.

Jim took back the food from Marika, and instructed her to fully recline the passenger seat and to remove her shoes and scrub bottoms. She silently complied and rolled the garments up to hand to Jim. He shook his head, "No, baby, hand them to my friend, please." Haltingly, she did as directed, Ted reaching down to take them from Marika. Again, handing her the pocket vibrator, he instructed her to jill to cumpletion. Perhaps her mind was not in the right space quite yet, as her initial efforts were tenuous and lacking any enthusiasm. Jim reached over to stimulate her nipples and noted that her hips were beginning to stir. He moved his seat back from the steering wheel, unzipped his trousers and freed his penis. Reaching now into Marika's moist pussy, he drew her juices from it and coated his erect shaft. Looking up and to the right of the car, he noted that Ted had raised his seat to improve his view of the unfolding vignette.

Marika's left hand instinctively reached up to cup and fondle her left breast and nipple, as her right hand pressed the vibrator tight to her huge clit. Her lips were now undulating, and her breasts were full and ripe to be milked. Her legs widened and her first cum washed over her. Her lips moving to voice her pleasure, her thighs coated with her juices, she slowly withdrew the vibrator, bringing it to her lips to clean. Jim continued to stroke as Marika's left hand reached over to cup his balls, wanting to pleasure her master.

"No, Bae......not yet." Jim knew that Marika's ecstasy was but beginning. He guided her hand back towards her. "Baby....use both of your hands to cum, now. I want you to watch my friend; don't take your eyes from his. We both want to hear you as you climax. Smiling, Marika shifted in the car seat and turned her head to the right and placed both hands into her crotch, rocking against her fingers and fists. Both Jim and Ted could readily see Marika's fingers disappear deep into her pink slit, and then re-emerge, glistening with her girl juices. Jim encouraged her to cum yet again, and Marika's self-stimulation readily took her over the top. The excitement of watching her contorted face, arched back and loud utterances was enough for Jim. His load erupted from his cock and jetted onto his legs, the car's center console and even the steering wheel. Marika broke her gaze with Ted, leaned over, stretched as far as she could and licked up as much of Jim's cum as she could access.

Jim looked to Ted and could see that he was continuing to stroke his cock. "Baby, you need to finish my friend." As Jim's whore, she was used to being dispatched to serve the sexual needs of others, but how was she to do so, now? Ted was "next door" and was holding onto her shoes and pants. "Bae, fuck him, now!", Jim commanded. Watching the domination drama play out, Ted passed her only her socks and shoes, then opened his door and moved to the passenger side of the truck cab. Marika knew her role. Sliding on her socks and shoes, she moved quickly from car-to-truck, nude from the waist down. Jim couldn't see Marika from his vantage point, but knew that Ted was being well-attended to. Before too long, Ted's head rolled back and he let out a low guttural moan. Marika could soon be seen to emerge upright, Ted's cum dripping from her lips and chin. Jim could next view her wrestling her tight scrubs back on.

She stepped from the truck and re-entered Jim's car. "Daddy, he was so big and had so much cum!". "I can see that, Marika", Jim responded as he reached to her face, scooped up remnants of Ted's spent cum into her mouth and rubbed the excess into her glowing skin. He traced the few remaining drops across Marika's moist lips to be licked off of his fingers as her eyes locked onto his. Her bright smile was at its widest, knowing that she had pleased her master. Ted saluted them both and drove off with a friendly wave as he rolled his window up.

Looking at her watch, Marika resorted to her best puppy-dog expression and pleaded "Daddy, can I please have my OTHER lunch, now?" Jim allowed a long pause to play out before he smiled and said "Of course, Bae."