Lunch Time

Story Info
Obedient lover practices edging for lunch.
1.2k words
3.94
15.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's lunchtime and I am hungry. A knowing grin forms on my face.

Undressing completely, I pull my pink vibrator from the dresser drawer and replace the battery. Turning it on, I run it across my nipples, they perk to attention. Turning it off, I smile to myself in anticipation.

Time for lunch.

Walking down the hall to your office, my body blushes with anticipation, I love teasing you and love pleasing you even more. Your door is open, your back is to me, you are concentrating on a diagram only you would understand, I smile to myself as I can see the stress in your body, your back so rigid, you're staring at the screen oblivious to anything else around you. We shall see about that. I hesitate for a second wondering if you have a deadline, but knowing you need this release more than I do, I continue into your office. Quietly shutting the door behind me.

This gets your attention, you turn and see me standing there, naked. This is the 2nd time I have come into your office today, to please you. Pleasure washes over your face. You look at me with a coy smile/smirk, knowing my intentions. I don't say a word, my body betrays me and you can see I have goosebumps in anticipation. My chest flushes, my cheeks turn pink, my breathing a bit labored, knowing that you're about to touch me.

I still don't speak.

Our eye contact never wavers. I walk over to you, the vibrator hidden inside my hand, behind my back. You open your legs so I can stand in front of you, my legs slightly apart, for balance as I fear my knees will go weak the minute you touch me. Looking down at you, I can feel your breath on my stomach and slightly under my breasts. Looking up at me with those beautiful grey-blue eyes, I smile slightly as a way to say Hello.

Seeing you reach out to touch me, I bring my hand around and open it to show you what my intentions are, your hand stops halfway to my thigh, your eyes move to see what I have brought you, I can see your lips curve up in a smile, you remove the vibrator from my palm instead.

I turn and bend over your desk, the keyboard is pushing into my breasts, pinching them, causing discomfort, but I don't care. I place my arms behind my back and sit there in anticipation, wanting, needing you to touch me.

I hear the vibrator turn on, a knowing smile is on my face, I let out a breath I did not realize I was holding.

You start by running the vibrator up my right thigh, then my left. It tickles but I don't dare laugh. You move the vibrator to my inner thigh, I know this is instructing me to spread my legs, I obey. Taking a wider stance, you can see my pussy is wet already, wanting you, anticipating your touch.

You continue to tease me with your subtle touch, running the vibrator up and down my left thigh, over my ass cheek, near my anus, over my right ass cheek and back down again to my other thigh, never touching my pussy. You're driving me crazy. I clench my pussy, you can see the muscles tense in anticipation. You slap my ass hard for not having better control. I bite my lower lip so as to not let out a squeal. I can feel the heat rising, I know your hand is imprinted on my pale white ass cheek. However, the punishment is felt between my legs. My pussy is so wet from anticipation.

You continue the tease my legs and ass cheeks, going over the area you just slapped, as a way to ease the pain, but it's just another way of torturing me. Finally, you touch the vibrator to my pussy lips and my legs buckle briefly, I straighten myself so as to not upset you. Biting my lower lip harder, I want so badly to moan, plead, beg for you to enter me.

Finally, you slide the vibrator inside me and I can't help myself, I moan with pleasure. This must please you because you begin an assault on my pussy, shoving the little pink vibrator in and out of me, so fast I can barely control my breathing, I want to release my arms and grab the desk for support but that would anger you. I dig my nails into my fingers as I can no longer hold onto my wrists. I am biting my lower lip so hard, I taste the metal of blood. I need to get my breathing under control or I will cum soon and that won't please you.

Suddenly you remove the vibrator, I let out a whimper, I beg you in my head, NO! Please don't stop so soon!

You move the vibrator to my clit and I almost cum, God! I can't cum, I have to behave. Breath. Breath! Then your mouth replaces the vibrator and your licking up my juices, your tongue darting in and out of me, your hand grasping my ass cheek to spread and provide you better access. The vibrator is teasing my clit, it is more than I can handle. My body tensing all over, I am on my tippy toes, crawling away from you, you grab my hip and pull me back towards your mouth. God, Please don't stop! Stop!

You move to place your mouth on my clit now, suckling, circling, teasing. I can no longer hold my hands and I grip the top edge of the desk. Again, trying to crawl away from you. You grasp and yank me down back towards you. Holding me in place. Digging into my skin, so I don't retreat again. You insert the vibrator and 2 fingers, filling me, thrusting in and out, driving me closer to the edge. Your hand covered in my pussy juice. Your mouth and tongue are relentless on my clit.

I want, no, need to cum.

You feel this and release me.

Your breathing is labored, I can feel your panting breath on my pussy, it is yet another tease. You blow on my clit and wet pussy lips to cool me off. I can't control my breathing. I release my lower lip, I am panting. Concentrating on my breathing, deep breaths. Shivers run down my body. Seeing this makes you happy. Knowing I did not cum. But was on the edge ready to.

Fuck! I want to cum!

You sit back in your chair and watch me. I can feel your stare on my back and ass. My pussy wet, throbbing, red full of blood, hot and feeling empty, ready for you if you wanted to fill me, Hell, needing you to fill me! If it could talk it would be screaming for you. I know I want to scream out for you to Fuck Me! But I know that would not please you.

Gathering my strength, I stand up, your arm comes out to help stable me. I smile at you. I put out my left hand, you place the vibrator, wet from my juices in the palm and close my hand. Our eyes never leave each other. I lean down and kiss you. Tasting myself on your lips and goatee.

I whisper against your lips, "Enjoy your lunch".

And I walk out of the room.

4EHF.