Slave to Desire

Story Info
21 and filled with submissive desires. What's a girl to do?
14.8k words
4.78
14.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave to Desire.

Miss Emma Johnson couldn't believe it! How, on God's green earth, had she allowed her best friend, Cynthia Riley, talk her into this? A slave auction? Really? Her services, not sexual ones unless she wanted them to be, would go to the highest bidder, and for one whole weekend, she'd have to do anything and everything her purchaser wanted. Cynthia had emphasised it was 'everything apart from sexual favours', but then the little minx had giggled and said, 'Unless you want to offer sexual services, of course!' Emma knew it was for a good cause --a charity, 'Sisters of the Soul', a group of young women who provided meals for the homeless in downtown Melbourne. That was the only reason Emma had reluctantly agreed to be one of the 'auctioned slaves'.

Emma shook with nervous energy as she waited for her turn on the auction block. Cynthia was up there now. The bidding had already hit the $5,000 mark and showed no signs of slowing down. Emma looked down and despaired. How could her skinny body, with its underwhelming 32B breasts, hope to compete against the swollen, overripe peach assets of her best friend? Cynthia was at least a Double-D and firm to go with it.

Suddenly, Emma heard, "One last chance, folks. The bid stands with the gentleman in white at the back at $7,500. Going once. Going twice.... Sold to the man in white!"

Emma peeked out the curtain and saw her friend smiling happily. She looked for Cynthia's buyer but couldn't spot him.

"Coming up next, we have the divinely gorgeous Miss Emma Johnson. Emmy, come on up here," the auctioneer said.

"Emma," Emma protested under her breath. "I hate being called Emmy." As she'd been instructed, Emma strode onto the auction block and threw back her neck-to-toes purple embroidered black cloak, revealing her long, lean, bikini-clad body. The spotlight hit her, and Emma froze. Caught like a deer in the headlights, she couldn't move. She spotted her occasional boyfriend, Kevin, in the crowd and thought, 'Could this get any worse?'

Emma bit her bottom lip and gazed shyly at the crowd with all her faux confidence gone. However, under the scrutiny of almost 300 people, looks that eyed her long, lean body appreciatively, Emma felt that sweet little tingle on her nubbin that signalled her arousal. These people desired her. She could see it in their avid gaze and the way some of the men subconsciously grabbed their trouser fronts as they looked lustfully at her.

Emma held a secret. A secret kept only for those she deemed worthy of her reciprocation. Emma was submissive. She longed to serve and only felt whole when she knelt at the feet of one who showed they deserved her to be there. Could that be one of these people? Could someone worthy bid enough to become her owner, even if only for a weekend? What if they were what she ached for? Would she ever want to leave their service?

"The chair will entertain an opening bid," the auctioneer said. "What will we have bid for this beautiful young woman?"

"One thousand dollars," Emma's 'occasional' boyfriend Kevin shouted, trying to shut down all other interested parties before it could get going.

However, his bid was quickly dismissed, "Fifteen hundred," a powerfully built, handsome older man immediately countered.

Gritting his teeth, Kevin committed all of his cash reserves. If the bid went higher, Kevin would need to use his credit card. There was less than a thousand dollars left on its limit. He hoped he wouldn't have to use it but would if needed. "$2,500," Kevin shouted.

"$2,600," a woman's voice seductively called.

Emma, eyes widening, turned to see who had bid. A beautiful, tall, buxom mid-forties woman looked confidently back at her. She smiled and winked before turning her attention to the auctioneer.

Desperate, Kevin shouted, "$3,500." It would take every cent he had, but he did not want Emma's attentions bought by another. He knew that Emma considered him a 'convenient scratch pole'. Someone she could use when her lust and desire raged, but Kevin wanted, oh so much, to be more than that. He hoped if he had Emma as his slave for the weekend, he could show her he was more than convenient. That he could be what he knew she needed --strong, dominant and possessive.

The crowd's eyes turned to the woman, "$3,600," she answered without hesitation.

Emma looked at the woman fearfully, but then she reminded herself that being this woman's slave did not mean she had to have sex with her. Emma wasn't against gays or lesbians, it was just that she had no desire to experiment like that with someone of the same sex as her. However, the slight tingle between her shapely thighs increased as she gazed at the beautiful, powerfully dominant, older woman who was bidding for her services.

Kevin looked around plaintively. He was tapped out. Even the $3,500 he'd bid was a stretch, and he wasn't sure his credit card would have accepted the extra drain on it. But he couldn't, wouldn't let Emma just go. He spotted his friend Josh in the crowd. Quickly moving over to him, "Kevin hissed, "Josh, buddy. Give us a loan of a grand, bud. I'll pay you back on Thursday when I get paid."

"Hell, no," Josh refused. "You still owe me a hundred from last year."

'Fuck! I do, too,' Kevin recalled. He had that much and more in his pocket. Reaching in, Kevin pulled out a hundred-dollar bill. "Here," he said. "Now, can I borrow that grand?"

"Still no way," Josh said. "I'm hoping to get Kirstin Jaeger. I've had the hots for her since fourth grade."

"There's nothing sexual in their service, you Muppet!" Kevin hissed. "You still won't get anywhere near her sexy charms even if you do 'buy' her."

"No," Josh admitted. "But I get to watch her sexy ass as she cooks and cleans for me for a weekend. That's six months at least of masturbation fodder there alone."

However, before they could discuss things further, the older gentleman chimed in with a bid. "$5,000," he offered in his deep, resonant voice. His strength immediately sent butterflies dive bombing in Emma's stomach. The tingle on her clitoris was not a tingle any more. It was pure want, need and desire.

"That does me," Kevin said despondently. Even with your thousand, I can't match that."

$5,500," the older woman instantly responded.

Without looking at her, the supremely sure and confident older gent stated, "6,500."

"$10,000," came the woman's reply.

The dominant, powerfully built man turned his almost glowing, dark-brown eyes on the overtly endowed, equally powerfully resonating, shiny-black-haired woman. "She's all yours, Diana," he said smoothly, bowing slightly to the woman. "Congratulations on purchasing the most delectable woman on sale here tonight."

Eyes wide, Emma looked back and forth between the two commanding presences that had, without pause or even blinking, offered more for her than any other 'slave' in the history of the auction. 'WTF is going on?' she wondered, unsure what to do next.

Emma only peripherally noticed the auctioneer asking if there were any other bids, and when there weren't, closing the bidding and announcing the older woman as her purchaser.

The older woman smiled when the bidding closed and moved across to Emma. "Let me look at you, child," she said warmly, holding her hand out. "Around 170 cm tall (5 ft. 7), 55 kg (121 lbs), if that," the woman stated confidently. "Small breasts. Thirty-two B, if I'm not mistaken. Not big, but perfect for your slender size. Hips a little larger than your breasts, and a tiny waist. Yes, girl, you will make a perfect addition to my stable. Johan recognised your innate submissiveness, as did I, child. We plan to allow you to explore that with us, but I won the auction, so we will train you my way."

Dumbfounded, Emma thought, 'We? Trained? Submissive? Stable?' But the overwhelming sensation was deep, sexual arousal. Emma had never considered a same-sex relationship before, but this woman? With this woman, Emma thought she could consider it.

The generously proportioned older woman handed Emma a plain white, halter-necked mini dress, took her arm and guided her towards the rear of the stage. "You will change and meet me outside the changerooms, child. You may leave your panties on, but you will remove your bra. I understand that I have you from now until 9.00 am Monday. Sexual services are at the choice of the 'slave', but trust me, child. You will want to include them. However, everything else is the purview of the 'owner', including dress standards as long as you are allowed to remain 'decently dressed'."

Emma took the dress nervously, quickly looking around to see if Cynthia was close to offer some moral support. However, the rear of the stage was currently deserted. Emma was the second-to-last slave to be auctioned, with only Kirstin Jaeger left. She was now on the block. Uncertain what to do or if she could refuse, Emma picked up her bag with her change of clothes, reluctantly stepped into one of the change booths, took her bikini and cloak off, stepped back into her plain briefs, white, thankfully, and pulled the halter dress over her head before adjusting it so that it clung to her young, firm breasts and dropped alluringly down her svelte body.

Turning back and forth as she glanced into the mirror, Emma saw that the dress barely covered her rounded, toned ass, and as she swung, it lifted, exposing her sexy bottom. With the sense of sexual arousal warming her lightly hair-covered pussy, Emma packed her clothes into her bag, took a deep breath, and walked out to meet her new 'owner'.

"Gorgeous," The woman stated as Emma reappeared. She stood closer to Emma, and before Emma could blink, the woman snapped a thick leather collar around her neck and connected an equally thick leather leash to it. "Hold your hands out before you," The woman commanded. When Emma obeyed, the older woman locked leather cuffs around Emma's wrists and, using a tightly braided length of leather, tied Emma's wrists to her collar.

"I should shackle your ankles, too," the woman mused. "But walking in shackles is a little awkward, and we wouldn't want you falling over, would we?" She rhetorically asked.

Emma knew she should be protesting. After all, she wasn't a true slave. Nor was she someone's bonded property. But, instead of objecting, Emma had to bite her bottom lip to prevent a moan of pure sexual desire from escaping her lushly pouting, wide mouth.

"You may address me as Mistress Diana or just Mistress," the powerful woman stated. "Anything else is punishable immediately. Trust me, child. You do not want me to punish you."

"Wait a minute!" Emma protested. "This is not what I volunteered for! I was to be your domestic for the weekend. Nothing more!"

The supremely confident, dominant older woman grabbed Emma's cuffs with her left hand, pulling her close. Diana's right hand slid under Emma's skirt, and her thumb unerringly found Emma's throbbing clitoris as her fingers pressed firmly against Emma's panty-covered entrance. Manipulating Emma's clit, Diana thrust her fingers against the panty's cloth, pulled Emma close, blew lightly into Emma's ear and purred, "Of course, if you're too much of a pussy to give into your fantasies and desires, I can release you now and send you home. But know this --you will regret today for the rest of your life if you do. Do you wish to be released?"

Emma exploded into a knee-shaking, bone-rattling, intense orgasm. She climaxed harder than she ever had in her young life to date. Gasping, Emma shook her head and meekly followed the powerfully dominant older woman out to her car. Diana helped Emma into her seat and buckled her seatbelt up. Kissing the younger woman's cheek, causing another wave of desire to flash through Emma, Diana chuckled and said, "Good girl. This weekend will be an experience of sexual liberation and learning to serve a dominant partner.

"If at any stage you want this weekend to end, say these words clearly: 'Red, Mistress Diana. I want to go home', and I will immediately release you and take you home. However, if you do that, there is no second chance. So ensure you are certain you do not want this experience before you use that way out." Diana lightly kissed Emma's cheek before she nuzzled the younger woman, softly licking her earlobe and gently blowing into her ear. Diana's thumbs found Emma's nipples as she nibbled and licked her ears, "Cum for me, little one," Diana hummed as she lightly gripped Emma's nipples and twisted.

Emma couldn't help it, and with a guttural moan, she orgasmed again, her body jerking and twitching from the climax's intensity.

"You haven't thanked me for either orgasm, little one," Diana mater-of-factly stated. "You will thank me now."

"Umm. Thank you, umm, Mistress Diana," Emma stammered.

"For what?" Diana queried.

"For giving me two orgasms," Emma hesitatingly replied.

"You're welcome, child," Diana smilingly answered. "You will give me many like them before this weekend is over." Diana walked around and got in the SUV. Pausing to gaze at her latest 'acquisition', Diana admired Emma's high, firm breasts with the rock-hard nipples thrusting against their scant covering. Reaching over, she smoothed Emma's long blonde hair behind Emma's ear. "Lawd, child," Diana crooned, "you are one sweet treat. I will enjoy breaking you to my ways and making you mine."

Emma wanted to protest as she wondered what she'd gotten herself into. However, the overwhelming emotion was one of pure sexual arousal. Her new 'owner' had made her cum, twice, more easily than Emma had ever been able to make herself, and none of her previous sexual explorations had even elicited more than a non-satisfying, minor climax from her taut body.

Emma tried to study the route Diana took, but her eyes kept being drawn to the powerful woman's profile. Her lips went dry as she observed how her owner's large breasts strained against her tightly fitting blouse. Diana was aroused; that was apparent because her nipples thrust spectacularly against their restraints. Emma silently giggled as she wondered if they'd take out her eye if she wasn't careful going around corners. The smell of female arousal was also heavy in the car, but Emma wasn't sure if that was from herself or Diana. Both, probably.

Before Emma could come to a conclusion, Diana swung the car off the road, through some wrought iron gates, and up a steep driveway to what could only be described as a mansion. There was a faint sound of an electric motor as the gates swung shut, but before they could fully close, they swung back open as a black BMW SUV entered behind Diana.

Looking in the rearview mirror, Diana smiled and said, "Johan is almost as keen to meet and play with you as I am, child. If you leave your false suburban modesty in the car and enter our home as a liberated woman, you'll have the most amazing experience of your young life and probably never wish to leave. It's up to you, though. Can you release your ridiculous social and societal mores and enter into a weekend of total and complete sexual debauchery and learn your true place in the world?"

Emma's heart and mind held fear, and lots of it, but it wasn't fear that she'd be assaulted or raped. Emma was afraid of the unknown. Could she do this, she wondered? Her mind said 'no', but her soaking pussy and throbbing nipples and clit said, 'fuck yes!' Listening to her burgeoning desires, Emma gulped and said honestly, "I don't know. But I want to try!"

"We're human, child," Diana stated. "All we can do is try. Be honest with yourself and us is all we ask. If we ask you to do something or try something, give it your best shot. Afterwards, give us your honest opinion as to whether it's something you love, like, can abide, detest or never, ever wish to do again. Then, we can build some hard boundaries and discover areas you wish to explore. Remember, Johan and I have no limits in terms of sexual exploration. However, we have and will explain the limits we have of your behaviour."

"How so?" Emma asked.

"A few simple rules, little one," Diana carefully said. "Anyone clothed, you will immediately acknowledge as your better. You will address them as Sir or Ma'am, Master or Mistress, am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Diana," Emma acquiesced, lowering her eyes.

"That's good," Diana stated. "That's rule two: You will never meet the eyes of someone who is your better, i.e. dressed, unless they instruct you to. Rule three: You give way to everyone better than you. Anyone dressed that walks towards you or you walk towards, you must step aside and let them past, keeping your eyes lowered. Rule four: You never talk to anyone dressed unless they talk to you first. If you need to ask a question, you will kneel before the one you wish to ask and wait for them to acknowledge you."

Emma's heart pounded. She knew these rules were ridiculous and that she should be demanding she be returned to her parents' home immediately. But why, oh why, did they feel so right? Why was her arousal liberally pouring from her flooded underwear? Why was she hoping Diana would strum her nipples or thumb her clit again so she could gain more relief? Why did she feel the urge to kneel at her prospective Mistress' feet and beg to be allowed to serve? Trembling, Emma waited for what was next.

Diana leaned forward and cupped Emma's tight, young breasts and strummed her thumbs over Emma's nipples again. Then, taking Emma's taut nubs in her thumbs and fingers, Diana forced Emma slowly to her knees before her.

"You're so aroused right now that, if I asked, you'd beg me to let you cum, wouldn't you, little one?" Diana powerfully purred.

Emma nodded, keeping her eyes lowered, only for Diana to squeeze her nubs viciously. "I asked you a question, slut," Diana hissed as Johan mounted the steps and stood beside her. "When your betters ask a question, you answer immediately and honestly!"

Emma blushed as Johan chuckled, "I see the training has started already," he grinned before turning to kiss Diana's cheek lightly. Returning his gaze to Emma's kneeling form, Johan asked, "Has she objected to any of The Mansion's rules?"

"Not yet," Diana replied. "The girl's pussy is on fire, and, at this point, she'd suck your cock if it gave her a chance to climax."

"May I test that theory?" Johan queried.

"Not until after she's used her tongue on me," Diana denied.

With her cheeks burning with shame, Emma held her tongue and continued to look at the ground as Diana and Johan discussed her as if she was nothing but a piece of meat. Unfortunately, kneeling before two powerfully dominant people was one of Emma's favourite fantasies and her sopping pussy clenched and shuddered with denied release. To make things worse, Diana was no longer squeezing her nipples mercilessly. Instead, Diana was softly stroking and circling her breasts, having pulled the halter neck off Emma's svelte neck and exposing her breasts.

Diana returned her attention to the young woman kneeling at her feet. "You didn't answer my question, little one," Diana crooned. "Do you need to cum? Are you prepared to beg to be allowed to?"

Emma hung her head shamefacedly, but the throbbing in her pussy and ache in her clitoris made her answer. "Yes, please, Mistress Diana," she pleaded. "I need to cum so badly that I'll do whatever you wish me to do to be allowed to orgasm."

"Good girl," Diana smiled. "Take your dress and panties off, fold them and sit on your heels. Your head should be up, but your eyes down. Part your knees and place your hands palm up on your thighs."

Emma's eyes bulged, but she swiftly obeyed the instructions. Only a short time later, Emma sat as Diana had instructed.

"Shoulders back, child," Diana commanded. "Be proud of your assets and display them confidently."