Lunch Time Revels Pt. 01

Story Info
Lunch time extramarital sex with the bosses secretary.
2.1k words
4.45
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Email from the MDs PA. Not something I really want to see in my inbox. Subject is also kinda disturbing. "Appointment today" it says.

The MD's PA is a high power woman. Gossip around the office is that she actually runs the business and the boss just cruises. Having had a couple of interchanges with her over various official topics, I am not too sure that the stories are not true. Powerful grasp of the business, supply lines and HR she really is a formidable force to be reckoned with.

To add to my nervousness with working with her I find her beautiful, shapely and has eyes I could easily drown in. The only time I have ever had non-official contact with her was at the last end of year party. We sat side by side for a while and we ended up discussing the history of porcelain in Europe. Now I knew about the topic because I was studying archaeology and ceramic identification had been a very important practical for which I had carefully prepared. My apparent grasp of the whole topic had impressed the lecturer and we had ended up corresponding for sometime. She is a bit older than me, but definitely fuckable, lovely soft feminine curves and voice that does things to my hormones. We are due to meet for another practical in a few months time so I was doing much swatting up to keep my reputation bright and shiny and improve my chances of a bit of extra curricula interchanges. Maria, the PA had no such advantage, she just knew about the whole saga of European porcelain. Our conversation had just wandered off into Art History in general and I felt that I was slowly losing traction, out of my depth, an experience I am unused to. I consider myself to be widely read and just generally above the average population when it comes to general knowledge but Maria was happily sailing into the stormy waters of of the Romantics when the MD summoned her to rescue him. I breathed a sigh of relief despite her last words, "We must talk again." I watched her walk away and thought about having her legs wrapped around my head, then around my hips and hearing her squeal, moan and beg for more.

I got home that night to find the house in disarray, the children racing around the house and my wife in a bad mood because of the lateness of my return my dreams of a quickly over the kitchen table were dashed by a pile of school books and dirty washing. I have been around women and my wife particularly for long enough to know that certain things can melt even the coldest of female hearts. I sent my wife to the lounge with a large glass of her favourite wine,I corralled the children, got them bathed, into bed, stories read and lights out without taking any instructions. Then I washed the dishes. I went and fetched my wife and led her to bedroom and gave her a slow, sensuous back massage, which I slowly turned into a bit of gentle fingering and then long slow cunnilingus so that when I spread her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to paradise, she just smiled and said, "It works every time!

I realised I had been skillfully conned. With Maria haunting my memory and my fantasies, I thrust hard, balls deep into my wife and did not last more than 50 strokes.

"Who was she?" she asked.

"Who?" I mumbled half asleep.

"The woman that turned you from a tame bored lover into a raging bull. I want her number to encourage her to turn you on more often."

Have delivered that gem, she turned over and went to sleep.

Back to now: I stare at the unopened email blinking cheerfully on my phone. Private email. How does she know my private email address, I ask myself ruefully.

Eventually I open the email and read the contents.

"Can we meet privately? Reply using this email. Maria.Private"

What? I stare some more. This is spooky.

I hit the Reply button, change the email address and then consider my reply.

Options: Yes, No, Why?

Knowing her power and remembering those eyes and the effect she has on me I decide that there is only response. "Yes. When and how? James"

The response is almost instantaneous.

"Lunch time. 13:00. Walk down the road towards town. I will pick you up."

I check the time. 12:50. Soon. What the hell?

I respond, "Ok. See you then. J"

I wonder about the informality and decide that informality is the least of my problems. Keeping my hands off her is going to be the major problem.

Just before 13:00 I get up, mutter about going for a walk and hit the road.

13:05 and I beginning to wonder if I have been scammed when Maria's fancy Beamer pulls up next to me.

"Get in." More a command than an invitation. Hasty too.

I get in and look at Maria. Short skirt, silky diaphanous top, hair perfectly done and of course those eyes to drown in.

"Hi." tentative greeting from me. I still don't know what is going on.

"I am told your are discrete. Shelley says you are very discrete."

I shrug remembering the darkened car, Shelley lying under me moaning frantically. It was after her farewell party. It might otherwise never have happened it being two weeks before her wedding but it did. Maybe Shelley had wanted one last fling, had some doubts or just wasn't thinking sensibly. Whatever the reason, as the party wound down Shelley and I had ended up at the far end of the bar which was fairly dimly lit. I had been sitting there watching people as I often do. Shelley noticed and wandered over,

"What you doing here James?"

"Waiting for a beautiful nymphomaniac to sweep by and carry me off to a darkened room and.."

I didn't get any further.

"Well I found you first."

"You headed her off and now you have come to gloat. You do realise that my wife has been out of town for nearly a week and will be away for another 10 days? I was relying on the nympho to relieve my rampaging libido."

"I know Cindy is away. I can always tell. You get that hungry, predator look. Seen you lusting after women in the office. Maria in particular. You've been looking predatorish for nearly a week."

Our conversation was to put it mildly heading towards lustful fucking and I had obviously drunk too much because I took a wild, possibly career limiting chance.

"Well" I said "You are just going to have to stand in for her. You wearing panties?"

She tilted her head on one side and looked carefully at me.

"Yes. And what is that to you may I ask?"

"Nymphomaniacs never wear panties. Easier to get down and dirty that way."

"A very brief g-string is just as good." she said, reaching between her now slightly spread legs "Here, feel." And taking my hand she guided it up her short skirt.

She was right of course, the g-string was pushed to one side and a very wet pussy greeted my fingers. I stroked her pussy gently with my index finger. She moaned very softly.

"The view of the lights from Naval Hill are rather beautiful at night. Why don't we go up there for a short while."

I had scarcely parked my car when Shelley had my cock out of my pants and into her mouth. We ended screwing in the back seat of my car like two teenagers. She avoided me like the plague for her last week at the firm and I didn't push it. I also brushed off some probing questions from her friends, responding with "I should be so lucky!" and "Shelley has more taste than that."

Last time I saw Shelley she was glowing and seriously pregnant. I just hope the child looks like her dark haired husband rather than the blonde haired, blue eyed beach bum that I am because we didn't use a condom and I pumped a goodly dose of cum into her hot pulsating pussy and this mind you only after she had shouted, "Fuck! Come inside me!" I happily obliged.

Maria chuckles quietly

"I enjoyed our chat at the end of year party. I find intelligence and humour to be incredibly arousing. If the MD had not called me away, we may have ended up on Naval Hill that evening.".

I look at her carefully.

"I would not have taken you for a Naval Hill devotee."

"Shelley says it was incredibly erotic and that you were very, very good."

"You been listening to office gossip?"

Maria smiles. "It helps to know what the office is talking about. I can head off trouble before it gets nasty that way."

She looks at me, nods and then with her left hand pulls up her short skirt exposing a naked pussy.

"Interested?"

I suck air into my lungs. Close my eyes and look again. The naked pussy is still there.

"Well? Don't keep me waiting."

"Of course I want you. I have fantasized about you a thousand times. You are.."

I stop, not sure how to phrase the sentence.

Maria lets out a throaty chuckle. "Welcome to the club. Now, touch me."

I put my hand on her naked thigh and slide it upwards till it reaches the promised land.

She pushes her hips forward, opening her thighs wide allowing me to run my finger down the length of her slit. It feels wet and it takes little pressure for my finger to penetrate the first layer and find her clit.

Maria sighs quietly, then hums gently, "Nice. Keep going."

I need little encouragement, gently stroking her clit, feeling her wetness grow on my fingers.

Maria turns the car into one of the pine forests that border the town, leaves the road and parks behind a secluded patch of bush, undoes her seat belt and pushes the seat all the way back. She grabs at my head and pulls my face down onto her pussy.

"Eat me. Now!"

I send my tongue down to find her clit, and slide my fingers up inside her g-spot is easy to find, gentle deft stroking makes her grind her hips against my hand and my mouth. She is now moaning hard and clenching her hands in my hair. Suddenly she groans loudly, pushes hard up against my face, shudders and then collapses. Somehow, I get across the console and on top of her in the drivers seat. I slide my pants down and spread her legs as far as the narrow front seat allows, I start to thrust into her hot wet pussy and her eyes widen "Fuck" she breathes and throws her head back. I grab her hair and pull her head up so I can look in her eyes as I slide into her slowly taking my time, feeling her heat, her wetness, her tightness and watching her eyes widen as I spread her wide open. I pause, looking into those beautiful eyes, and as I start to pull back I kiss her open mouth.

As I get to the top of my stroke I murmur "Mine!" to her. She looks at me for an instant, then she whispers. "Yes. Yours."

That triggers me and I lose all control. I slam into her again, and again and again until the I feel the cum boiling in my body and I fill her with my seed. To my complete surprise I stay hard, ready to start again.

Maria reaches down between us, strokes my cock with her finger tips and sighs.

"Impressive start. Now do that thing with your finger again. The thing that pushed me over the top."

I have scarcely had time to catch my breath, "In the back seat." I murmur and we migrate to the back seat. This time I get to suck her nipples and build her up slowly so that when my fingers find her g-spot again she orgasms immediately. I back off a bit keeping her hot but not too close to orgasm. I keep on edging her until I am sure she is close and will come with my cock inside her. I slide my cock into her and I feel her body shaking with lust. I feel my balls on her backside for a brief while and then I start pound that fat, juicy, hot pussy. I feel her start to cum and I cum with her pumping my next load into her.

"Your wife is away next week?" she asks as she straightens her clothes.

"Yes."

"Good. You and I are going to play in my double bed."

No "Please?" or "Do you mind?" just a casual expectation that her wishes would be adhered to.

(to be continued)