All Comments on 'Lunch Time Romp'

by MrBoxheadDadbod

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Ffs, this should be in NonErotic. You literally killed off my erection. Mrs. Dadbod? The clerk is so nervous he’s shaking like a leaf? Adjoining doors that are open? A middle aged man who can pull any woman he wants?

After reading this garbage, i doubt you could pull your cock with written instructions on how.

MrBoxheadDadbodMrBoxheadDadbodalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, I don't even know how to process this awesome feedback. I've not had anything creative I've done get such divided response in so little time. I love it. Thank you all for "favoriting" this story and for taking the time to "meh" it, or more.

Boxhead Dadbod will return in "A Cup of Sugar."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF? I think you hit your head on a box of rocks. Pathetic and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage-1*

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

These retread writers with new names really put the suck in suckfest.

If stupid was gold you'd make Elon "fascist shitwad" Musk look poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ONE STAR- nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know what? I liked it. But since you're writing in the past tense, you can tell the part about Sandra crawling in in Boxhead's voice. Since he's telling us the story after it happened. Don't sweat it, its a bit unbelievable and that's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

interesting. a voyeur story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s getting worse by the sec. Another day wasted at LIT

Captcha

MrBoxheadDadbodMrBoxheadDadbodalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Most the people: You don't like it. I get it ;)

Anon: I'm glad you liked it and I think you're right about it being confusing when it switches perspectives.

Anon: You're so correct, it is a voyeur story. I can see that now. Thanks.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Good.

BTW, iammweasel is an idiot, and just reinforced it with his comment about Elon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey wtf you bunch of headless shitheads ? Be politically polite and put a sock in it (that’s what I do throughout my uncomplicated day and my long overdue nights) !!! So mr boxhead dadbod in my semi-pro opinion you should just ignore this comment , but if you choose not to I’ll understand and won’t be too butthurt about it , I think anyway , but even if I do take offense , don’t worry I I have a couple of therapists on retainer and on call 24/7/365 they’ve helped me once before , at least they called the awful things they did to me help but I wonder ... speaking of wonders I saw Stevie wonder here while back I hollered at him and he looked around but he never did see me , oh well I don’t really stick out ,( well part of me does ), in a crowd ! Your story , though flawed , was fun for me and I enjoyed it ! Like they say ‘you can’t please everyone’ and I know they’re right as I’ve never been able to please anyone ! Take care of yourself and if you can’t come over and I’ll take care of you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was pretty hot. Anyone who has ever watched their wife getting fucked on FaceTime understands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hehe. I have always wanted to watch my wife. I’ve even thought about getting some cameras to catch the action. I know she goes out with her friends and picks up guys to fuck while I’m out on the rig. I just want to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories of wives getting f*caked are starting to get to me. Now I’m wondering if my wife would do it.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Pure

Pure hogwash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous