Lunch Visit

Info
Woman surprises her boyfriend at work.
1.4k words
4.5
13.1k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Jade sat at her desk starring at the computer screen inputting the data when she glanced at her phone. She had a text from James. Bring me a sandwich bitch... is what it read. She laughed and rolled her eyes of course he would text that. She could just hear the sound of his voice as he said that ... in that tone that made her want to just rebel against him. He knew how to push her buttons.

She glanced at the clock 12:00... biting her lip she thought about it. Hmmm fifteen minutes till lunch break ... she could slip out a little early grab some lunch for him and surprise him at work. Should she? Does she dare obey the very command that made her inner independent woman shout hell no. But then there was the inner woman who wanted to fall to her knees and please him ...And In every way if she was being frank.

She chuckled at that thought and grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She stopped at subway grabbing a few foot longs and drinks for the boys and then drove to the flats the boys were working on. She looked in the mirror fixed her long, silky auburn curls and touched up the lip gloss on her pouty pink cherry lips and grabbed the bag before walking to the house. She could hear them pounding inside and was glad they weren't on break yet. She could feel her heart do some fluttering as she thought about what she was about to do. I mean she had never done something like this before and she didn't know how or what his reaction would be. She walked in and yelled hello as one of the guys glanced up at her with a smile on his face stopping his sanding of the wall beside him.

"Is James here?" She asked a little nervous ... maybe he had gone home early.

"Yeah he is here," he said calling James down from upstairs.

James came down the stairs and stopped in his tracks as he seen a pair of legs leading up to what he would only classify as a black belt but really a short pleated skirt that just barely covered her naughty bits and then white blouse that hugged her curves perfectly reaching her Ample cleavage that spilled out slightly with the buttons that had been undone as if they were doing to pop off or better yet just begging to be torn apart and to top it off her black Lacey bra just peeped through enough to make you wonder how quick he could tear it off of her.

" Hi! I brought lunch she said tossing the bag onto the table that was set to the side and started taking out the sandwiches.

"Help yourselves and there are drinks too" she said leaving them in the bag.

The guys started grabbing their subs and as James went to grab his he didn't see any left on the table.

"What the?" "Where is mine? he said laughing ", wondering who had taken his or if she really had not grabbed enough.

Jade was giggling on the inside and found it hard to get the nerve to say what she was about to.

" Oh damn I must have forgotten yours," she said trying hard not to laugh.

Smiling she said "I don't know how I miscounted as she backed away slowly into the renovated kitchen with the sub behind her back.

James was almost irritated but then noticed that sly look on her face. What was she doing? Was she teasing him? I mean even more than she was teasing him now flaunting herself in a house full of men with what she had on. He had to clench his fists trying not to get so turned on thinking of just having her right there.

Moving around the corner so she was out of sight she giggled and took out the sub from behind her back.

"This what you are looking for "she smiled at him.

"Maybe" is all he said as he started moving towards her backing her against the counter.

Jades eyes got big as if she was frightened but instead she was trembling. She could feel her heart beat fast, the blood running through her veins as he made his way towards her inch by inch closer until he was almost right up against her. His long beard just barely tickling her neck sending tingling down her body. She could feel his warmth almost against her. She had a hard time standing and not getting so weak in the knees that she would really be knelt down in front of him.

He leaned in whispering into her ear " You really are a bad girl coming in here like that and teasing me " he said with almost a laugh in his voice.

She looked into his crystal blue eyes and something inside her maybe it was the sexy bitch just telling her to go for it but she knew what she wanted with him inches from her and she wanted it now.

Biting her lip and then slowly pushing her warm body against his ... just angled in the perfect way to graze her breasts against his chest and her now wet warm crotch against his she whispered " I don't know would a bad, bad girl be wearing no panties " she giggled just standing there against him.

That was it ... that was all it took ... something inside James just awoke he couldn't resist any longer. When she whispered those words and felt her warm breath against his neck, her body against his and almost begged to be fucked. His cock twitched in his jeans and he barely looked around to see if anyone was there before turning her around, unzipping his pants letting his rock hard cock out and pushed himself hard, deep and quick inside of her. He could feel her pussy wet already tight around him.

James grabbed her hair with one hand pulling it tight as she arched her body to him and thrusted that hard throbbing cock inside of her again and again. Fuck it felt good ... he was throbbing harder and harder with every thrust and she gripped his cock so well with that dripping wet pussy he knew he wasn't going to last long like this and good thing the boys could come in any minute he could hear them talking as they ate in the next room.

Jade could hardly contain herself from cumming already on his cock as she felt him fuck her harder and faster one hand gripping onto her ass nails digging in. This is what she had to wanted from the beginning ... this reaction. She needed him and needed him to just fuck her ..to take her. She didn't care who was there all that mattered right now was fucking him and making him cum so fucking hard inside of her. She wanted to feel his cum just explode deep in her pussy.

She wanted it and she wanted it now. She squeezed her pussy, clit throbbing and juices dripping down his cock... and grabbed his other hand to cover her mouth she knew she couldn't keep it on when she finally let go.

James felt her squeeze his cock harder and couldn't contain it any longer. He grabbed her ass harder and dug in as she grabbed his hand putting it to her mouth, muffling the sounds of her moans as he thrusted his swollen throbbing cock deeper and harder Inside her, he could feel her pussy pulsating around his

Cock and feel her juices dripping as she came all over his cock clenching and clenching again. He leaned in bit her neck to muffle himself as he thrust himself deeper and harder again and again letting go and pumping her pussy full of his cum over and over until there was nothing left and he was completely drained. The fact that his cum was had filled her and was just left there to drip down her thighs had him twitching for more but that would need to come later.

Breathing heavy and turning her around he smiled Grabbing his sandwich.

"Now I want my lunch woman." Walking off into the next room.

--:--
--:--
1.0
jadedemina1623
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hawt! Saw you flying around a gambling sim in SL, liked your cute avi, and found these stories. Boneriffic! Thanks,

Gatsby

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Closure Pt. 02 Audio The final night of erotic intimacy continues.in Audio
More Stories