My Salacious Amenity

Story Info
Male POV meant for Audio Story.
2.4k words
4.25
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

Business trips take a lot out of me. The travel, the meetings, endless phone calls. Then the trip back home, it's exhausting. My routine has begun, it's 5:00am and I'm reading emails to get an idea of what my day is going to look like.

Last night's email update when I got in said there had been exposure at the office, so meetings would be virtual anyway. They sent the link and meeting agenda, of which I've already prepped for a bit last night. This could've been done at home, or at my own office. Not a great start to my day I thought.

I go down to the hotel café for some coffee and see you as I step up to the line. I only see your back, but I have an excellent view of your voluptuous form. Mmm, tall and curvy. Tone legs and manicured feet that would pair perfectly with some "fuck me" heels.

My eyes fixate on that nice round ass I'd love to sink my teeth into. Those shorts you have on are the right amount of tease to catch a glimpse of that curve that makes cock twitch to life.

Then, you drop your room key and when you bend down to pick it, I step in just a bit closer. Not touching, just hovering. To feel the heat, inhale the scent of you. Fuck if I wasn't on the hunt before, I certainly was now, and you are my prey.

My cock makes an involuntary movement as you turn slightly to see who's there. I know you can feel me, my presence lingering so close. When you step up for your coffee, you slowly prepare it how you like it. I pour mine and do the same as you slowly wandered off. Glancing over my shoulder, I can see you taking your time towards the elevator. You want me to catch up.

In the elevator, this sexual tension is so thick in the silence. When the doors open, I motion to you, and you smile as you exit. This isn't even my floor, so I pause for a moment. I could, NO, should go back to my room and prep for my meetings.

Fuck, that ass though. Now I can't stop thinking about how red and hot I want to make it under my hand from spanking it repeatedly. I step out the elevator and round the corner reaching out for your arm, jerking your coffee from your grasp, spilling it to the floor as I drop my own.

Mmm, pushing you up against the wall, your cheek and shoulder pinned there by your own weight for balance. With my body pressed against your back, I sink my right hand down into your shorts, my left sliding up your t-shirt to your left breast. Your nipple stiffens as I pinch and squeeze it.

My fingertips separate your slit, I can feel your moistened pussy just trembling.

"Mmm, Good girl. So wet for me already." I taunt..

I know this is what you need.

You're turned on with my assertiveness, you give yourself away whimpering softly through your shallow breathing. My expert fingers push inside your juicy cunt as you contract around them. Your body arches and you attempt to spread your legs open further.

My cock is so hard, I just want to fuck you right here like this. As I thrust my fingers inside harder, I whisper in your ear.

"You're just a little slut aren't you?"

"Letting a stranger finger fuck you like this. Mmm, tell me. Say it. Are you my little slut?"

Through your panting, you moan out a frail, "Yes!"

You awkwardly reach back inside my pants to grope my cock, so desperate to feel it throbbing and rock hard. Your needy plea of "fuck me" is almost so innocent on your lips.

"Not yet." I scold.

I can feel your hunger. You're gripping around my fingers so tight. Does my salacious little slut need to cum. Does this hot little pussy need to explode? Hmm?" I growl against your neck.

A door is heard closing around the corner and I draw my hand back from your shorts, licking my fingers clean as I bend down to the empty coffee cups. You turn away from the wall to look at me, your sweet pussy permeates my senses, your eyes look down at me screaming of lust.

Another hotel guest rounds the corner and I play off a clumsy collision referring to the spilled coffee as they pass by us. Rising to my feet, I step into your space, so close I can feel the heat from your flushed cheek. My low collected tone whispered, "If you want to cum, I'll be in room 423."

With a little smirk, I turn back to the elevator, raising my fingers to my nose breathing in the aroma of your pussy. My cock aching, needing some relief. I looked at my watch. I have a little time to edge and stroke myself before my first call, that is IF my little slut is able to resist my offer.

Back in my room, I lay sprawled out naked on my messy bed, lightly stroking my already hard shaft, keeping myself on edge. Giving in to deeper, faster strokes, thinking about that silky pussy on my fingertips. Wanting to violate it with my cock, stretching it with each push in.

Fuck, I can feel my cum boiling to the surface. I'm already oozing precum, ready to blast off.

A soft knock at the door breaks my concentration.

I look out the peephole and see you standing there, looking from the door, then down the hall. I smirk tauntingly at you as I open the door. Your eyes are so thirsty, even if your body language screams out that you're nervous, unsure what to expect.

You blow past me entering the room with your head down, eyes surveying the space stepping a few feet inside past the door then waiting. I let the door close and turn to face you. You're standing in front of a full length mirror mounted to the wall. So I commanded you to turn and face it, palms flat against the wall outside it's frame. You do as you're told, your back arching and your ass sticking out. Still wearing those little short shorts..

My fingers resumed their role they took in the hallway, this time creeping up under the bottom hem. The crotch, moist from your pussy being so wet all this time. I push my fingers in, watching your mouth open and gasp in the mirror. My left hand grips your shoulder and my fingers pump your pussy, your juices seeping out down to my wrist. Fuck you're so wet. My cock aches wanting to feel you around me.

Not yet. I have a meeting very soon.

I need to cum, the edge is so intense, I need a quick release.

As I finger fuck my new toy, I watch your lips. Full and plump, occasionally biting your lower lip embracing your pleasure. Fuck I want that mouth around my cock. I want those lips to close around my shaft and take me to heaven.

I pull my fingers out, stuffing them in your mouth. You greedily slurped them clean making my cock rock hard. Turning you around by your shoulder, I command you to your knees. You hastily take my length in your warm wet mouth. I could cum at any time. You stroke me with your lips, caressing me with your tongue along the way. The rhythm coaxing my cum to the surface.

I grab a fistful of your hair and jerk your head back, "You want this cum don't you?"

"Yes" you plead through the saliva dribbled on your lips and chin.

"Good girl" "My good little cumslut." I say as I steer your mouth back to my cock.

You continue to suck and slobber as I push and pull your head how I want it. When I fuck your mouth faster and deeper, I can feel the tip at the back of your throat making you gag on it. Your pretty eyes well up with tears. Fuck it makes me so hot, I start spurting my ropes into your mouth. Your lips close around me as you swallow, the grip my fingers have on your hair tightens.

As I clean up, I instruct my little toy of what your role will be while I work if you're to stay. I set up just a basic chair just out of frame from my screen. I want my little slut to be fully nude, heels gripped on the edge of the chair so I have a full view of your splendid cunt. I want your body on display for me. Fingering yourself and touching your body to entertain me, keep my cock hard, so I'm prime to ravish you when I hang up.

I move right along in my element, inputting where I'm needed during the call. My eyes glancing over to the chair, you dutifully fulfilling your task. Rubbing your swollen clit for me, pumping your fingers inside your wet pussy. Those wet noises are making my cock throb. I very gently and discreetly wrap my hand around it, such light strokes.

Suddenly, I'm put on the spot to report on something specific so my focus snaps back to my notes. I realize that you've slithered off the chair and crawled over to my feet, putting your hands on my knees. I push them away, letting you know to back off.

Still, you persist. You lean your head in towards my cock, your tongue out attempting to take me in your mouth. With a firm hand, I shove you backwards by your face gaining some space.

You sit there looking up at me with pouty eyes like I hurt your feelings. Such a needy little slut. Sad because she has to wait for my cum.

When the call concludes, I'm ready to fuck you so rough. That little stunt you pulled, putting me in that position. I'm going to bruise your ass. I'm going to use me as my own little personal cock sleeve. You need to get up and over to that desk. Climb on top facing the wall, bent over hanging your ass off the edge.

I step up to that perfect round ass, so inviting. Your dripping pussy begging for a pounding. When I push inside you, I'm not gentle about it. Your gasps and whines tell me you're surprised by my roughness. Immediately railing your pussy, moving the desk with each thrust. Your cunt stretching out through your raw moans, that sweet spot between pleasure and pain.

Did you think I was going to let you get away with that risky stunt?

Are you such a little whore that you needed this cock that bad?

My left hand has a fistful of your hair pulling your head, my right hand wraps around the front of your throat. I'm going to fill your pussy. That's what you want, my hot cum squirting inside you. You need me to claim all your holes don't you?

That makes you so fucking hot doesn't it, you surrendering your body, being my plaything.

You need cum don't you?

You need me to fuck your orgasm out of you, your pussy convulsing on my cock.

Fuck, baby I'm going to last much longer.

Cum on this fat cock. Show me how good it makes you feel.

Fuck, you're so tight contracting around my cock! That's it, cum for me my little whore!

Feeling your pussy milk my cock, I tighten my grip around your throat and pound my cock deeper cumming so hard inside your needy cunt. Draining every drop inside you before loosening my hand from your throat. You gasp for some air. Your body is still quivering as I pull my wet cock out of you to watch my seed ooze from your battered hole.

After a much needed shower. You will lay on the bed and rest for my next meeting. It's a simple phone call, so I won't even need to get dressed. I jump into the material at my workspace, and there you are, naked and already touching your clit again. You just can't get enough can you, you salacious minx. My cock instantly starts to stir again watching you slip your fingers into your pussy. Already so wet again begging for this cock to fill it.

I walk over to the edge of the bed and you prop on all fours, taking my hard on in your mouth. Your eyes closed as if you're worshipping it, savoring the moment. I push your head down deeper in your next head bob making you gag slightly. Fuck it turns me on. I need to be inside you again. I pull back and make a motion with my finger telling you to spin around, presenting your ass to me. I slide my cock in with such ease slowly pumping in and out. You bury your face in the sheets making sure to be quiet.

When my call ends, I push you onto your back and climb in bed to violate your soft pink twat harder. You're so wet, my cock is soaked. When I push your legs back to fold you in half, your perfect little asshole puckers, just teasing me. I moisten two fingers and penetrate your ass. It's so tight, my cock twitches knowing how amazing it will feel.

I fuck your soaked cunt to lube my cock, then slowly push inside your ass. You wince and groan from the discomfort, but still reach around and pull your ass apart for me to get in deeper. I finger your pussy as I rock my hips into your ass pushing in my full length. It's so right like a fucking vice around me. My cock is ready to explode as I pick up the pace.

You ready for my cum again?

Yeah?

Beg me for it while you moan like a whore.

You start rubbing your clit and fingering your pussy furiously to make yourself cum, trying to time it with mine. When you climax, your cunt and asshole contracts making my cock erupt violently filling your asshole exhausting every muscle in my body.

It's nearly 11am, close to check out time.

We part ways at my door. I watch your ass one last time as you wander towards the elevator, no doubt sore from me enjoying my stay.

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers