All Comments on 'Lunchtime Cheating Ch. 01'

by jrnooner

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF

You call that a story ? It's not even a scene .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Stupid story...

Stupid story...why? 1st - His wife told him he had to be tested for STDs and he says nothing and even thinks it was because he had fucked her in the ass? Really? When has this happened? 1900? 2nd - The bosses were so stupid to fuck her in an open space? Risking their jobs and maybe their marriages? Really? 3rd - This retarded husband didn't took any pictures? 1900 again? So this bad story about government employees women being whores shows that this writer has some really big hate against government workers...But it's better to write a story like this than like others go there and shoot around killing several people...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a company whore is a company whore, no more no less

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Femdom fag

#1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First

You used the term wife very loosely. Second, you ignored the warning that said: I don't love you and I might have given you and STD so just divorce me And lastly you stuck arouns and you seem to care, Why?

Hit the road, Jack and don't come back no more. She left when she got that job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She was there about 3 months before she told me I had to be tested for exposure to an STD. I tested negative but worried about why this happened.

You're kidding, right? What was there to wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
go back and

learn to read and write you fool what pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that was just dumb

His wife tells him he needs to be tested for an STD and he immediately thinks anal sex? And you end with he's going to try and find out what happened in the building? Really? Is anyone THAT stupid? First problem with this story is that it was too short. Not nearly enough information to understand who these people are and what might be motivating them. The second problem was that you made him dumber than a rock.

I'm sorry, but that was a deal breaker. Try again with some more detail. And a husband with an IQ above 10. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What was this short you call a story

There is no story here. Just a paragraph of pretty bad story telling. So why no divorce . Now he waits for her to screw the whole building . Give us a break. Bad isn't the word for this crap.

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 7 years ago
Complete Waste of Time

Protagonist is an absolute Moron and wife is a complete slut.

Story had nothing going for it, no plot, theme or interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and waste of time reading this bad story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I used to see these birth control pill and implant commercials with the disclaimer that they did not protect against STDs and I would think: 'who is stupid enough to not realize that sexually transmitted diseases are diseases which are transmitted sexually (swapping fluids with someone already infected)'?

Then I read something like this and think: 'oh... maybe just don't have sex with stupid people' is the best protection?

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Seriously ?

I hope that this tale is in no way related to your actual life ... why be married at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Complete waste of time said it all.

Isn't there ANY talent left in this country?? There is one word that describes this story PUKE!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
I Say

Dump the Cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, that was stupid.

What was the point? Was this supposed to be erotic, dramatic, arousing? Just embarrassing. Grow up.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 7 years ago
Stupid!

She asked him to get tested for STD's after 3 months and he doesn't ask why??

Is he thick or what?

Just a pile of unfinished rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is he an idiot or what??

He gets tested for STD and dont become suspicious??? Is he an idiot?? I think you wrote a cheap cuckold/slut wive story no more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, this was stupid.

First of all, working for the city wouldn't be a pay raise unless it came with a higher title. Second, having an affair with her boss and co-workers would be an HR nightmare where they all get fired. Lastly, and more importantly, she tells him to get checked for STDs and he assumes it's because they had anal? How fucking retarded is this asshat?

How stupid do you think we are?

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HOW DUMB IS DUMB

and once again the lying eyes syndrome takes hold. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID

ONE OF THE STUPIDEST ARTICLES OF WRITING SINCE KINDER SCHOOL. DID YOU DO THIS WITH YOUR CRAYONS??

user110user110almost 7 years ago
I was determined to find out what happened in that building during office hours.

why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not The Works Of A True Writer

This story makes me wonder how many horny teenaged boys are submitting stories on literotica.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
"she told me I had to be tested for exposure to an STD."

And you thought it was because you had anal sex?

You have the STD you deserve.

You have the wife you deserve.

You have the life you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic trash!!!

Only for pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
WOW!

I think this is the first time I've seen a story that didn't get at least one positive comment.

Yes, it is very short; yes, you don't develop the characters very much, and yes, you need to study the way some of the better writers do it, and yes, your hubby seems as dumb as a rock; but no, the actual writing ain't that bad. Read up on plot development and try to put what you learn into action. To be honest, I've read many comments , written by people who couldn't compose even one paragraph as well as you wrote this story. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the start

Very hot things to come I'm sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super job.

Can't wait to read more. My wife had an affair with her boss fr two yrs before I caught them in act at holiday party. I jerked off while watching and didn't let them know I saw. That night we had amazing sex. It was so hot hot. I love fucking my wife when she's full of calm of her boss. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Start

The start of a really bad string of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No need to read any further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous