All Comments on 'Lunchtime Tryst in the Pool'

by elizaloo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 2 years ago

The perfect middy workout - a nooner.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Oh, yes! Pool sex….

Hot little bit of erotica for a hot summer day!

Now I am eager to take a dip in the pool….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually, pool sex isn't very good at all, for anyone that's actually tried it, instead of fantasizes about it. The water in the pool washes away all of the woman's natural lubrication and you end up with painful sex, especially if there is a lot of chlorine in the water, which makes it even worse and more painful for the woman.

elizalooelizalooalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon: thanks for taking the time to comment. Not a fantasy, well, the lover part is…for now, but I’ve had sex in MY pool many times. Lubrication is not at all an issue for me, on land or sea, and the pool boy manages the chlorine level well, can’t even smell it on my skin when I get out. Stop by and you can check it out for yourself 😀

BlissMaraBlissMaraalmost 2 years ago

Love the playfulness of your characters' conversation, and the hot buildup of sexual tension, " on a timeline". You capture the essence of the " nooner" in all of its heightened, time-sensitive, " lets get at it, no worries about the neighbors...or the chlorine" rush of passion. 5*s!

bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret678over 1 year ago

Like a quick lunchtime tryst, this story appropriately get to the point. Well done. Now I wish I had a pool again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userelizaloo@elizaloo
I started writing and submitting to Lit in 2006... there have been a few dry years! Happy to be back at writing and submitting stories, poems, along with some audios. NoTalentHack wrote an amazing (as always) short piece that was submitted to Letters, and very kindly aske...