The Indecent Beach Proposal

Story Info
And indecent request at the beach turns into reality.
2.3k words
4.39
14.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on actual events.

Every week in the summer, for the past few years, my girlfriend and I have a date day at the beach. We are both done early afternoons from work so we pack up beers and snacks and spend the afternoon there. The beach is typically quiet during the week but also has a nude beach at the far end of it that has a loyal following.

My girlfriend, mid 40's, curvy body, incredible eyes and a beautiful set of tits that captivate me. She doesn't mind showing off her body, mostly will at my beckoning. She doesn't love going to the nude beach as she is a little possessive of women seeing me naked and me looking at other women. So we compromise, we settle in close to the nude portion of the beach and we have a secluded spot that we always go to. We watch people in various states of undress walk to and from the nude beach.

This is where the story begins. One afternoon, we arrived at the parking lot of the beach. I had a work conference call so I stayed in the truck while she set out to prepare our spot. I was about 20 minutes before the call was complete and I headed to join her. As I was walking there she sent me a message, "has a guy in a green hat walk by you yet?" but by the time I read it I was already at our spot.

She was already topless, with a black bathing suit bottom and had a towel on loosely. She had a shocked look and was giddy. I asked what was up, and she asked if I saw her message. I said yeah but I was already here. She then proceeded to tell me about what happened.

When she arrived at our spot she set up or chairs and blanket, she then got undressed. She lathered on the sunscreen on her beautiful body and ample boobs. She grabbed a towel and covered the top and went to grab a drink. A man walking back from the nude beach noticed her and walked over. He was average height, had a good tan, decent physique and not too bad looking. He started making small chit chat and told her that just a bit further and she could go to the nude beach. She replied that she was good where she was. He asked why she was covered up with a towel. She coyly said that she was shy. He proceeded to tell her she was beautiful and he loved her body. She blushed and thanked him. He then had a bold request. " Can I masturbate here looking at you" She was stunned and didn't know how to react. She replied that her boyfriend was actually heading this way now to join her. The guy relented and disappointedly thanked her and walked away.

I laughed and asked her how she felt about it. She was flattered and her remark to me was " you shouldn't let me be alone at the beach: We both laughed and enjoyed the afternoon drinking, sunbathing and swimming.

On the drive home, I asked, What if I wasn't going to be there at the beach? Would she have gone through with his request. She said definitely no. I then asked, what if I was there, would you have wanted him to do it with my permission? She looked at me confused, what are you saying? I said the idea of watching another man masturbate for you, looking at you, and then shooting his load because of you, is actually turning me on. She looked at me like I was crazy. Yes we are both possessive of each other and do have jealousy issues but nothing that's too insane.

I asked, does the idea of another man doing as I just described turn you on. She said it was intriguing. So if I was there and allowed the interaction, would you go for it. She laughed and said sure.

When we went home, I found the chat forum for the beach community and without asking her I put out a message on the board. It was a long shot but didn't care. I posted " for the guy in the green hat, my girlfriend wants another shot at your beach proposal" I received several inquiries over the next few days but not the guy. On the weekend, I received a message from a guy who claimed it was him and was curious at what was up. First had him describe my girl, and what she was wearing as to make sure it was the right guy. And it was. I told him we will be there on Wednesday and the time we will be there. I said I don't know what will happen or if it will happen, but it was up to him. He replied that he will be there and is excited because my girl was sexy and this was exciting.

That evening, after making sure we had several glasses of wine, I told her what I did. She panicked and said that it was only a thought, she never imagined I was serious. I exclaimed that if this was something she wanted to try or imagined, then I wanted to fulfill that for her. Again she thought I was insane. She then came to my chair and straddled me, looked into my eyes. If this is something that I wanted then she will do it. She thinks the idea is really hot but was more fantasy stuff. But because i'm assuring her it's for us both she will do it. She smirked and asked what the rules are. I said I don't know, what should they be. She asked, what if he wants me to touch him. I said no, What if he wants to touch me. I said no. So just purely visual. I said yes. She said in that case I will do that. So I told her it's all set for Wednesday and to be honest we fucked almost every day leading to Wednesday.

Wednesday arrived and the anticipation for both of us was overwhelming. We set up in our usual spot. She asked, what am I to wear when he's here. I said, your bathing bottoms are fine but we should slowly tease the guy with your big tits. She agreed and giggled with glee. she had a shirt that zipped all the way off. She put it on and zipped enough to show a little bit of cleavage. We had not decided at this point how much she will show him or if she will. I kept my bathing suit on, usually i'm naked. The guy wasn't there to see me. When we were done preparing, we relax in our chairs, have a couple of cold beers and wait to see if this crazy event actually happens. We are both pretty nervous and excited.

About mid way in the afternoon, I notice someone walking from the nude beach section and heading in our direction.

She was as she described him, a little shorter than me, not bad body but really good tan and a green hat. My girl watched him walk up to us and she turned to me and said I can't believe this is happening. He got up to us and said hello again beautiful, how do I get to be lucky enough to talk to you again. She laughed and looked at me and said it's because of this guy and pointed at me. After some small chit chat, we offer him a beer and discuss what the appeal to this situation was. I asked, why did you decide on my girl. He replied that as he was leaving the nude beach and walking through the public part of the beach, he noticed a beautiful woman, who was undressing and then applying sunscreen, was mostly naked and he saw her big beautiful tits from afar and wanted a closer look. Noticed she was alone, so felt comfortable going to talk to her and he was completely aroused from watching.

I explain to him, that her and I discussed the situation and the idea of watching another man pleasure himself to my woman was appealing to me and that she was also curious about it and wanted to see how it would play out. So I made it a reality for us both. How would he feel with me there. He said he's an exhibitionist and felt honored that he would be doin this for us. I asked if he still felt like that was something he wanted to do now for her. He said he's been thinking about it since our emails and was so turned on at the idea that he has held off touching himself since so as to provide her with a good show. She giggled and said I love that, how tense are you oh and when can we begin.

I noticed a small bulge starting to take shape in his tight swimming shorts. I exclaim that I think he's game. We both got up and went to the back of our secluded spot, it's surrounded by large tree branches. He follows us. I lean on a spot that is almost a make shift high chair. She stands in front of me and leans on me, her ass leaning on my waist and rubbing up on my dick. She wiggled a couple of times, rubbing against me and snickered. The guy stood before her about 4 feet away and said i'm so excited to do this for you. She said then let's get the show started, giggling. He asked if she could help remove his shorts, which was all he had on. She turned and looked at me and I said, help him out be nice. She smirked and walked over to him, went on her knees and looked up on him. He was in awe that she did that. She ran her hands from his ankles, slowly up his leg, up his thighs to his waist. She grabbed the sides of the suit and pulled slowly down. That small bulge was now a big bulge due to her slow movements. she took them right down to the sand. Then she walked back to me, rested on me and felt that my cock was hardened. She turned and gave me a little kiss.

The guy who stood before us had a semi hard cock and started lightly adjusting himself. My girl, told him he had a nice body and he had a nice dick. He liked that and starting tugging at his cock. She told him to slow right down, she wanted to watch him slowly get hard and wanted to watch him slowly stroking it. He obliged and slowed down.

He was rubbing his cock and slowly getting harder, he loved her gaze, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He asked if she was enjoying, and she said very yes. I could tell he wasn't fully hard yet so I thought i'd help him. My hands were on her hips as she was leaning on me, so I move a hand to in her shirt and start lightly feeling her breasts. That had the desired affect. He increased his pace of stroking, now can see he's fully erect. She leans on my hard cock and grinds slowly and deliberately still watching the guy. I ask him if he wants me to show him what i'm rubbing, he empathically almost begs. With my other hand I unzip her shirt all the way down, I keep playing with her tits teasing him and not showing him all. He starts to moan out loud and she tells him to stop! She's not reading for him to cum yet. He complies and slows his stroking. She asks me if she should take her shirt off and show him her big tits with hard pink nipples, and I look over at him and he's almost drooling. So I help her remove her shirt and expose her beautiful DD's. The guy starts stroking harder at this beautiful sight. He says she has beautiful tits and wishes he could feel them. She tells him to keep slowly stroking his cock. And just to make things more fun, I slide my hand in her bathing shorts and slipped my 2 fingers over her clit and super wet pussy. She moaned out loud which almost set the guy off. He said oh my god that's so hot and now speeding up his stroking of his hard dick. He then says god i'm so close to cumming. She then moves my hand and walks over towards him and again goes on her knees in front of him. His eyes almost bulge out. She takes his hand and rubs her breast with it, and she says, I want you to cum all over my big tits. As he was squeezing her breast, he sped up his stroking and started cumming. Spurt after spurt, ropes of cum cover her tits and she moans in delight and his moans are even louder. I stood back watching and thinking what happened to our rules, but I didn't care at this point, the whole thing was amazing to watch. He finished stroking and was delighted and exhausted and was so thankful and extremely complimentary. She got up and said that was fun, hopefully we can do this again someday and walked towards the lake to wash up.

I said, well that was fun, thanks for making a fantasy come alive for us. He put his shorts on, told me i'm an extremely luck guy and left.

She came back from rinsing off and I asked what she thought. She said she needed me to fuck her brains out and now! So I did as I was told.

It was a quiet ride home, with her occasionally giggling and replaying the events. And no it wasn't anything we will do again but what a memory.

Thank you and hope you enjoyed my first story telling experience.