Lupercalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lovely, proper Patrician wife...," her husband huskily breathed in her ear. "So easily becomes the hottest whore in Rome with just one kiss."

"Yes," Cornelia admitted with wicked pride. She grabbed his hand, molding it to her bare breast. "Aren't you the luckiest man in the world to have... such a woman for the perfect price: a marriage contract."

Lucien grinned then drove his pulsing manhood deep into her. Cornelia gasped sharply, her body jolting at the sudden invasion. The pain was gone the second it was there. His hand squeezed and played with her breast, stroking the crest to complete hardness as his hips thrusted in a controlled yet brutal rhythm.

Their passionate groans and slapping of flesh were muffled by the sounds of celebration, the wintry darkness and drunken shrieks surrounding them. Cornelia loved it when a man dominated her. Pressed against a dirty hut wall, his hand massaging her breasts roughly while he fucked her hard, his breath ragged in her ear. Lucien nipped at the delicate shell of her ear. His fingers biting into her fragile flesh. Her sheath tightened around him as his hips quickened their pace, turning erratic. She could feel the end coming from her toes curling into her boots.

Suddenly Lucien curled his hand around her throat, forcing her to arch her back a little more, his pace easing a bit. "Don't come yet, my love," he ordered, dragging his tongue across her blood marked face, tasting copper and salt. Cornelia trembled with a whimper, her body on the verge of coming but denied. "Good Roman wives never come before their husbands."

Cornelia tightened her sheath around his member in response, a secret smirk on her lush lips at his heady groan. Yet while he indulged his wife in her many desires he was always firm when exerting his authority. He played with her. His cock moving lazily within her as he nipped, licked, and kissed her shoulders and neck while his fingers loosened her synthesis to get at her other womanly treasures. He loved her breasts. Perfect round orbs with small yet succulent nipples that were begging to be teased. Cornelia's fingers curled into the stone wall, her breathing ragged, her throat tightening with her cries of need.

"Those warriors...," Lucien began to move harder against her again, building towards his climax. "I keep imagining you with them... two burly giants fucking you until they covered you in their seed like some shameless meretrix in a Stabula..."

Cornelia's face split into a wicked smile. Sometimes she let him watch her get pummeled. Most of the time it was strategy letting others fuck her. Senators of Rome were often bored with their wives and so often turned to their own slaves. But bedding another patrician's wife, one as especially as beautiful as Cornelia? Who could pass that up? It was an open secret.

"Have you?... Oh yes, Lucien, fuck me...," she gasped. "They are the Chieftain's nephews are they not? Oh gods...!" A pulse of heat surged through her. Her nerves lighting up like lightning in a storm. "We've never met them ere now... We should... invite them to the villa... Oh Oh yes, please!"

Lucien's fingers strummed on her pink pearl that was peeking from its forest of curls. He found it slippery with her nectar and growled into her hair. She gyrated her hips against him, meeting his thrusts furtively. "Stimulating I believe... you described them..." He bit playfully into her shoulder. After every new brutal thrust he would hold himself deep inside her. She could feel him grow and pulsate after every pause. He was going to flood her with his release and it only pushed her towards climax.

"Not as stimulating as you, husband," Cornelia whispered throatily.

"Keeps you from leaving me," he quipped, he pummeled her until he felt that familiar tingle in his balls. They drew tight to the base of his cock and after one more powerful thrust he shuddered his release, gritting his teeth as he emptied inside her. He helped his wife reach her climax by rubbing her pearl faster. He pushed his fingers coated in her nectar into her moaning mouth. She suckled those fingers as her body was wracked with erotic shivers.

Once he removed his fingers and pulled out from her, she turned around and gave him a deep languid kiss. "Why would I ever think of leaving you?" she asked with a smile akin to a cat with a bowl of cream. "We suit each other quite well, I think, don't you?"

"That we do," Lucien grinned wolfishly. He helped her to right her synthesis as she did his then they both went back out into the crowd to join the other revelers.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cornelia had a slave help her anoint her body in olive oil and with the strigilis began scraping off all the dirt, blood, and sweat from tonight's events. She smiled at the marks left by her husband during their animal coupling. Sending her slave away after twisting her long heavy black locks into a series of bundles, she dipped her aching body into the hot water, melting into rose fragrant liquid with a blissful sigh.

There were at least three chambers dedicated to bathing in Roman society. The tepidarium (the warm room), the calidarium (the hot bath with steam in the room), and the frigidarium (the cold room).

She much preferred a languid, lazy hot bath. Most Patricians would find that much too decadent. Once when she and her husband were discussing this Lucien had said, "The cold is meant to invigorate the body."

"There are other ways to invigorate the body, I believe," Cornelia had responded with a cat-like gleam in her face just as she was reaching for her husband's cock beneath the warm water.

The Matrona cleaned herself of the animal blood on her face. Her body glowing with newness and smelling of attar of roses and lavender. She did a slow little swim in the large bath, enjoying the heat that seeped into her bones.

"Do Roman women often bathe alone? We have heard you all bathe together like herds of domestic beasts," a familiar primitive voice echoed through the chamber giving Cornelia instant goosebumps. She turned to see Reimunde leaning against the door frame, his arm and chest muscles bulging as he crossed them. His lips curved into a debauched grin that made her nipples stiffen. Then her belly clenched exquisitely when she saw Elger step of the shadows from behind his brother with a similar smile. They were like night and day. Reimunde with his hay golden hair and Elger with his earthy brown braids.

"We often do," Cornelia swam to the edge of the bath, licking the water from her lips. "Would you like to keep me company?"

"We would not scorn such an invitation," Elger purred. Reimunde and Elger undressed, walking towards the large bathing pool. Cornelia began stroking herself beneath the water, her fingers moving lazily over her nether lips, raking through the wet curls and teasing her clit to heighten her arousal. Her luscious breasts bounced in the water, calling to the brothers.

Elger was the first to sit on the edge of the pool, his legs thick with muscle dangling in the hot water. Cornelia did not miss a beat, swimming between his legs to nuzzle her face into his naked maleness. One thing she had learned through her sexual exploits was that men were different in size, scent, and taste. Elger cock was already at half mast. That salty male musk warmed her skin as she explored the Saxon warrior's spear.

He gripped her hair then roughly pulled her up, his breath wafting over her parted lips. They looked so pliant and pink. He wondered if her cunt would be just as soft. "Ready to entertain us with more of your Roman hospitality?" Elger murmured.

He bit her lower lip. Hard. She moaned in tortured delight. She crushed her lips to his, licking and biting at his lips until he opened them allowing her to smoothly slip her tongue inside to do battle with his tongue. Her hand slid up and down his eager length as she kissed the warrior. He groaned at her bold yet expert touch. Her mouth was sumptuous in texture and sweet in taste like the finest wine.

"Now...," he breathed heavily. "Put that pretty mouth to work."

Cornelia moaned at his rough command, obeying it with eagerness. She mouthed the stiff organ, her tongue flicking across the taut yet velvety skin. The muscular Saxon growled above her. Her tongue, so warm and moist tasted him with silky strokes, his cock's head peeking out of his foreskin. His fingers curled into the damp stone at the woman's tongue and lips caressing and swirling about the swelling head. His throat contracted at his hungry growl. Reimunde sat next to his brother just as naked and watched, stroking his own shaft, becoming more aroused by the scene.

Bit by bit, Cornelia took Elger deeper into her mouth, her cheeks concave as she sucked and bobbed. Yet she did this slowly, drawing out the man's pleasure as well as her own. She meanwhile felt a satin liquid on her twirling fingers as her core heated to match the temperature of the water. Elger pulsed between her lips as she explored his taste with her tongue. A nutty foreign taste that was distinctly male. His pre-cum bubbled from his tip and she moaned at the sudden light saccharine flavor that made her want more.

"Stop being selfish, brother," Reimunde growled darkly. His fist gripped on his hardness, the pole now lubricated with his own pre-cum just for Cornelia. Cornelia caught him at the corner of her eye and smiled around Elger's iron length. She played a little with the man's ball sack, cool and furry against her palm, before pulling off in a wet pop that echoed through the chamber.

Licking her lips, the Matrona moved to the side between Reimunde's legs and took him into her sinful mouth then sucked greedily. She moaned at the fingers raking through her loosening bun, his desire to dominate her made her womb clench. In her sexual haze she vaguely heard the soft splash of water then another set of hands roving over the generous curves of her backside.

Elger's calloused fingers moved over Cornelia's ample cheeks. Skin warmed and flushed by the hot water and excitement. She trembled at the primitive energy in those hands that cupped her slick bottom. They kneaded the pliant flesh with gentle pressure. He spread them revealing a tight asshole and lush cunt. Pink, glistening with nectar, and the scent of flowers and honey wafted through his nose was so mouth watering.

Reimunde stroked Cornelia's hair as she moved her mouth hungrily along his shaft. She licked it as if it were her new favorite treat. It throbbed beneath her tongue's hungry strokes. Elger lapped at her cunt, growling at her succulent taste. Yet then his tongue went north, curling around her taut rose hole. A fission of pleasure surged up her spine at the bold swipe at her forbidden hole; that other warrior was licking a place not even her husband ever entertained (at least not with his tongue).

"You Saxons are truly shameless," Cornelia looked over her shoulder with wide eyes at the warrior grinning wickedly. That predatory glint made his dark eyes glow as he pressed the tip of his tongue into the tight hole. Her body trembled, her long black lashes fanning her flushed cheeks, eyes dark and inviting. He took a playful bite into the lush curve of her bottom with an answering look. Reimunde's fingers slid through her damp hair and turned her attention back to his throbbing cock.

"Coming from a puffed and soon to be stuffed Matrona that is a compliment," Reimunde chuckled darkly.

"The only question is who gets to stuff your cunt first?" Elger said just before he went back to hungrily devouring her honeyed cunt. Her cream wet his lips and tongue as he explored her silken lips with its forest of black curls. Cornelia reached for the cock she was currently suckling. The shaft was so hard and yet the skin was so silky soft. The heat of it scorched her palm and the salty, earthy flavor wowed her tongue. It beat like a heart as she steadily glided her hand up and down, suckling the head and swirling her tongue.

Reimunde groaned long and raspy, her lips were softer than flower petals, her mouth voluptuous. Elger moved his mouth up to press his lips to the dimples above her delectable derriere. He cupped some hot water then dripped it up her back, licking each droplet that rolled down her slender spine. Cornelia hummed around Reimunde's cock, the sensation sending a surge of heat straight to his balls.

Reimunde could see Elger getting ready to fuck the woman but with the mischievous grin of a wolf he quickly pulled the woman out of the water, turned her around and without a word he impaled her onto his mighty staff. She gasped sharply, her back arching, her large pillowy breasts bouncing before Elger's hungry yet outraged expression. That cock stretched her supple channel, pulsating as it was rammed deeper into her clenching depths.

"Not fair, brother," Elger growled.

"She doesn't mind," Reimunde slammed her hard on his shaft, their thighs slapping on impact. Cornelia began to slowly rise and fall on his lap, circling her hips to get the pole rubbing at every hidden crevice inside her. He grabbed her hips, taking control of her movements. He was surrounded by a warm silk sheath, muscles supple and forming to his shape. He licked his lips at the erotic sight of his cock coming in and out of the Matrona, her cheeks rippling, her passionate murmurs joining the symphony of wild sex.

Cornelia bit her lower lip, her hands helping her balance as she was worked by the muscular warrior. Elger, refusing to be left out, reached out towards her then bent her down to his level, his wet shoulders and upper chest gleaming in the muted firelight. He muffled her sounds of pleasure with his mouth, his tongue spearing into her mouth. The angle allowed Reimunde to plunge deeper. A tingling heat spread through out Cornelia's body at the new depth reached, her moan swallowed by Elger's demanding kiss.

Not wanting to allow complete domination of her body, Cornelia flexed her sheath around the intruding maleness while she wrapped her lips around Elger's tongue and drew on it the way she did on his hard cock. Both men grunted. She even reached for Elger's hard, throbbing maleness, stroking from base to tip in purposeful yet languid slides. Then Cornelia gasped convulsively. Elger's thick fingers looped through the loosening tendrils of her hair from its bun and tugged, a slight burn on her scalp mixing with the pleasure.

"You are not in charge tonight, Matrona," Elger growled darkly. The masculine purr gave Cornelia goosebumps.

"Are you certain of that, Warrior?" Cornelia smirked just as she flexed her womanly sheath and cradled Elger's balls in her palm. Both men groaned.

"Romans need to discipline their females," Reimunde slammed Cornelia's hips once more onto his cock. "No wonder they need our warriors..."

"They allow their women to rule them with their soft, warm bodies," Elger determined with a mocking grin. His large hand encompassed Cornelia's round breast, his fingers curling hard into the soft flesh making the woman moan. Her hard nipple puckered against his rough palm.

"We all work with the tools the gods have given us, my lords," Cornelia breathlessly whispered, an impish glitter in her dark eyes. "You have your swords... and I... have my soft, warm body..." Her thumb lazily rotated around Elger's crown making him shudder at the delicious sensation. She could feel the silky liquid seeping from his tip and used that to lubricate his shaft beneath the water.

Elger growled, pulling the woman off of his brother's still hard, throbbing cock. Reimunde grunted his annoyance. He was close to exploding deep inside the woman when his brother interrupted. Elger drew the woman further into the water, her legs and arms sinuously wrapping around him like vines on a column. They continued to devour each other with their mouths as Reimunde splashed into the steaming water to follow them.

Cornelia gyrated her hips against the pulsating iron piece, her pussy clenching in anticipation. Elger kneaded his calloused fingers into the pliant flesh of her ass as he lifted then pierced her with his long flesh sword. He growled at the hot flesh that yielded to him, instantly drawing him deeper.

Reimunde abruptly grabbed Cornelia's shoulders while her hips rolled and bucked on Elger's erection, the water helping to keep her movements buoyant. He turned her head and smothered her whimpers and cries of lust. His lips molded to the contours of her kiss-swollen, lush mouth, battling for supremacy over her wriggling tongue. His hands, hot and demanding, began to knead and massage her bountiful breasts, his fingers pinching and stroking the tips into hard sensitive crests.

Cornelia's lungs labored at the riot of sensations attacking her body. She was paralyzed by erotic bliss allowing the Germans to take over and use her for their pleasure. Elger continued thrusting, finding a rhythm that suited him and tormented Cornelia. She folded her willowy arms around Reimunde, her fingers tangling in his damp dark gold locks, trying to take back control of the kiss but then Elger wickedly applied his thumb to flick at her fat pearl.

Cornelia bit hard on Reimunde's lower lip, sucking on it before letting go. Reimunde pinched her nipple in retaliation and Elger likewise pinched the engorged bundle of nerves. The woman's luscious body jolted, spasming at the harsh tweaking. But even that aroused her.

"My brother is about to flood your cunt, you lustful bitch," Reimunde growled seductively into her ear, nipping her satin earlobe. "Would you like that?"

"Y-Yes!" Cornelia stammered as Elger's hips quickened their pace, becoming erratic and less precise. Her round thighs tightened around his lean waist. The water splashed violently at his rapid lunges. Her nails dug into Reimunde's solid muscles on his neck and shoulders. She could hear the dark laughter in his throat, velvety and gruff. She caught a glimpse of his eyes, a stormy sea dark in its intensity.

Elger's hips suddenly stuttered in their rhythm, his muscles rippling with his release. He ground his teeth in a primal growl as he fired his seed deep into Cornelia's womb. There was only a small split second thought that came to her about being thankful for taking her potion that prevented conception. After birthing 3 healthy children for Rome she felt she had done her womanly duty.

"Perhaps your compliant husband will like to have a small piece of Germania when he takes you back to Rome," Elger chuckled huskily. Cornelia only batted her coquettish eye lashes at the two barbarians. Let them think that. She wasn't about to tell these muscled warriors everything. The secret knowledge made her smile as her body imploded with a white hot flush. Once her body relaxed it thrummed, satiated for the time being.

"My turn," Reimunde growled turning her around then impaling her once more on his lusty cock. Cornelia was like a rag doll at this point. After tonight she was certain her cunt would be black and blue and incredibly supple. She just leaned back against the wall of the bath, presenting her full bosom enticing the man to have a taste.

Reimunde loved women with big breasts. He nuzzled his face into the perfumed valley, the mounds soft and jiggling at the force of his bucking hips. The fierce warrior turned his head and engulfed one puckering nipple and suckled upon it, drawing it deeply into his greedy mouth. Cornelia purred at her nipple being rolled between Reimunde's teeth. Elger was casually floated around in the water with his cock limp from being well spent. Yet he knew watching his brother fuck the Matrona, his balls twitching at the sight, he would be in deep between her thighs again soon.

The chamber filled with the sounds of splashing water, heavy breathing and hungry grunts as they reached their sexual peak. Cornelia came with Reimunde, feeling his cock grow and pulse harder. Their bodies spasmed then collapsed, the room echoing with the delicate lapping of water. The warrior inside her groaned at the silken muscles rippling and tightening around him through the echoes of their shared orgasms.