Lupercalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the three of them had their fill they all became languid and satiated. They chatted absently as they cleaned themselves of their love-making. Cornelia led them to the next room where they all dunked into the ice cold water of the frigidarium. The Saxons did not like this aspect of Roman culture.

"It is still winter and you bathe in cold water?" Elger asked exasperated, his teeth chattering from only 3 seconds of being in the icy liquid. Reimunde only lasted a second longer, trying to impress the Matrona. Cornelia's kiss-swollen lips curled temptingly at the two brothers.

"It is good for the body's constitution," Cornelia offered them warm dry linens. Reimunde's mouth went dry at the curvaceous form before him; droplets of water like silver rivulets rolled down her olive skin, between her full breasts down her slightly rounded stomach to the perfectly manicured bush at the juncture of her sumptuous thighs.

"All this has done is cool my ardor," Elger grumbled, his teeth chattering as he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. Water dripped from his full beard, catching in his body hair making him look like a disgruntled bear.

"I may have a way to bring the fire back into our loins," Reimunde growled huskily. "But first..." He pulled Cornelia fully against him, her breasts like crushed silk against his broad chest. "I just need a taste of those lips." He crushed his mouth upon hers, tasting deeply of her mouth. He detected himself and his brother but he didn't care. Underneath that she tasted delicious, sinful. With a gasp he released her mouth. "Sweet. Now I shall devour the rest of you..."

He bent his giant body towards Cornelia's full breasts then extended his tongue to catch wayward drops of water hanging from her pebbled nipples. Cornelia breathed in sharply. A new flush of pleasure and interest rushing over her chest and cheek bones. Intrigued by the game his brother started, Elger moved Cornelia's wet tendrils of hair from her shoulders and with the flat of his tongue dragged along her damp shoulder to the fluttering pulse at her throat. Reimunde's tongue focused on gathering every stray drop of water from the Matrona's luscious breasts while Elger focused on the ones around her upper back, shoulders, and throat.

Cornelia sighed and hitched at the sultry, wicked tongues lapping at her water-slick flesh. Bit by bit her cold skin warmed though becoming dry was now pretty much impossible. Reimunde worked his tongue down, swirling and kissing the wayward water droplets along her rib cage and navel. Elger took her arm and began licking the water from there, coming to her fingers where he sucked in every single digit, his eyes intensely focused and full of lust. Elger bit her finger tip. She moaned deep in her throat. She loved a little pain with her pleasure. His tongue dragging across her palm, Reimunde bit into the delectable curve of her hip. They were marking her body with playful bites and suckling bruises. Reimunde and Elger soon traded places with Elger licking the skin of her shapely thigh while Reimunde took to her arm then sucking on her fingers on her other wet hand.

"Do you still feel the cold, Lord Elger?" Cornelia ran her fingers through the tangle of his brown hair.

Elger nibbled on her knee cap, his rough hand stroking her still damp calf. He raised his thick brows in a primitive leer, "What cold? All I feel is fire..."

He moved his mouth to her nest of curls, his tongue searching for that now very hidden jewel. Reimunde was once more on his knees, his face rubbing into her silky round cheeks, his beard scraping the fragile flesh. While Elger teased her cunt, Reimunde swirled his wicked tongue around the forbidden rose hole, a tart flavor yet still interesting. He had fucked women in the ass before. With his finger he pressed into the hole, grinning at Cornelia's surprised gasp.

"Have you ever entertained a man here, Matrona?" Reimunde wondered. His finger tip pushed gently, trying to get past that resistant ring of muscle.

"O-only a few times...," Cornelia shuddered in taboo pleasure. Truthfully she had been fucked in the ass by her husband though he never placed his mouth there like these beastly men. But it was not often enough. "I actually... wish my husband would more often..."

The ring of muscle gave way allowing Reimunde to sink forward to his second knuckle. The searing yet velvety channel clamped around him. No these muscles were not often used but they worked around him with familiarity. He pulled out his finger then with a primal growl shoved his face between her moon cheeks, lapping sinfully at her taut rosy hole. Cornelia thought she would fall over from all the ecstasy. Breathless and shivering the brothers brought her to orgasm again. She could barely walk when Reimunde swooped her up into his powerful arms.

"Where is your bed?" Elger rasped, thinking the same as his brother.

"Are you not going to ask if my husband shares it with me?" she murmured in a throaty voice, amusement shining in her eyes. It sent of surge of heat to the brothers' groins, dispelling the frigid effects of the water.

"Does he?" Reimunde growled, his muscles bunching. Cornelia licked her lips at the sight. The warriors' muscles were perfectly sculpted, naturally formed through rigorous training and pulsing with powerful masculine energy.

"We will throw him out," Elger promised. He charged forward, took her from his brother's embrace then threw the woman over his broad shoulder like a conquering warrior carrying the spoils of war. "Where?" he bit out.

"Down the hall to the right of the painted... fresco of Diana and her stags," Cornelia gasped at the rough bounce she endured as Elger practically stomped through the hall. Her world careened around her that she couldn't see if this was really the right way. Reimunde was quick to keep up behind him. The winter night air was frigid, blowing across her flushed damp skin. It excited her. A hot liquid dampened between her thighs, getting her silky and sweet down there again to prepare for the next bout of Germanic invasions.

They came to her chamber which had braziers lit to keep it warm. Her slaves had made sure to make their Domina's room comfortable even knowing that she might not even be there. Elger dropped Cornelia on the bed covered in sumptuous furs and silken pillows. It was big enough to accommodate 4 people but the brothers were not about to invite another to join. Cornelia laughed jovially as she landed on the bed, her heavy breasts bouncing from the impact and making the brothers' cocks twitch.

"I'll let you have a taste of her, Reimunde," Elger grinned wolfishly. "Though you did not extend me the same courtesy."

"Woden rewards the warrior who does not ask but takes what he wants, Elger...," Reimunde barked with laughter. His brother shot him a mock-warning glance.

With a demanding growl, Reimunde pushed her thighs wide then buried his face in her cunt, his mouth and nose searching through the damp curls. He moaned at the pungent yet sweet aroma that hit his face. Her fingers curled into the bear skin, her gaze locked on the warrior as he licked and kissed down her Venus Mont. She was so focused on Reimunde that she didn't notice Elger slip into the bed beside her.

He placed his large hand over her chest then gently pushed her down until she was laying flat on the bed. Cornelia's hips bucked. Reimunde found her pink pearl and laved his tongue over it in a teasing manner. Elger meanwhile was moving to kneel behind her head, her face meeting his burgeoning erection. He was careful not to kneel on her long locks of hair that spread about her in waves of midnight.

With a feral grin, Elger lowered his groin closer to Cornelia's lovely face, her eyes closed enjoying his brother's tongue on her cunt. His hairy ball sac brushed across her forehead to get her attention. Opening her eyes her face lit up with her seductive smile, she took him in hand and stroked him while her other hand had her fingers tangled in Reimunde's hair. At this point Reimunde was moving his mouth lower to drink deep from her honeyed well. His hands gripped her wriggling hips to keep her still, his muscles coiling at the strain.

Dragging his tongue lazily through the honeyed folds, Reimunde watched as Cornelia took the tip of his brother's cock into her hungry mouth. His tongue danced around her entrance, eyes closing at her intoxicating essence. Creamy silk pouring out a potent honey the more he teased and coaxed her. Elger's hands casually played with the woman's breasts. He pinched at the hard buds, slapping the lush mounds and smiling as they jiggled.

He bent over a little and pressed his hips lower, getting Cornelia's lips to stretch further, her throat opening trying to get all of him. The angle provided easier access yet she coughed at the sudden shift. Taking her hand from Reimunde's head she gripped the lean hip of Elger as her other hand held onto the shaft that tried to choke her.

Elger and Reimunde had shared before. They were practiced in this position and it seemed Cornelia was too. She moaned and writhed beneath them, the vibrations increasing Elger's pleasure. Reimunde pushed his two fingers deep into Cornelia's core, her satin muscles undulating tightly to grab onto those demanding digits. Reimunde's cock was at full attention again, he had to grab and stroke himself in steady strokes to keep his pleasure from getting out of control. He wanted to bury himself inside the woman before he came again.

Cornelia was lost to the sensations assaulting her body. She suckled and moaned around the cock filling her mouth. She arched her upper back into Elger's rough touch as it caressed and slapped her breasts. Her nerves were aflame with her excitement. Elger suddenly pulled out of her mouth. At her needy whimper the Saxon warrior grinned wolfishly. Greedy Roman female. Bending over he took one of her turgid nipples into his mouth and rolled the bud between his teeth, suckling, flicking it then moved to do the other with the same treatment.

Reimunde removed his fingers from between the Matrona's legs, spreading her trembling thighs. Elger reclined himself on the bed, moving Cornelia's head to between his muscular thighs, resting her head on his hip. She grabbed for his still erect cock and quickly reclaimed it with her succulent mouth, wrapping swollen lips around his stalk and bobbing hard and fast hungrily. Reimunde didn't thrust savagely like before, to swiftly fill her. This time he took his time, moving one inch, pulling out until it was just the tip to plunge an inch deeper. Cornelia's hips lifted, attempting to get all of him inside her.

"Please, please...," she begged breathlessly, her gliding grip on Elger's cock stuttering at each spasm her body had at the languid lunges. "I cannot withstand such torture!"

"A Roman who says please, Elger?" Reimunde's mouth split into a cruel smile while keeping that slow pace of his hips. "Have your ears ever caught such a word from them?"

Elger returned that cruel smile, his rough fingers gently threading through Cornelia's dark damp hair. The strands draped over his muscular thighs, delighting his skin with its cool silkiness. He pressed his thumb into her mouth which she immediately closed and suckled. "They take never ask permission...," Elger reasoned. He leaned up, his hair hanging long about his rugged face as he stared down at her with a predatory glare that had Cornelia's womb clenching exquisitely. "For tonight you are ours, Matrona, and you will beg for more before sunrise."

"Oh it is too delicious, my lords! Please!"

Reimunde's languid thrusts turned more punishing. His hips pounding into hers as the brothers held her still so she couldn't move to meet them. A twisted moan tore from her throat, her breasts bouncing at each savage thrust. She delighted in their rough treatment, her cunt spasming, her skin breaking out in perspiration. Just as she as about to reach the height of her pleasure the savage German pulled out with a lewd squelch.

Elger pulled Cornelia up and turned her around to face him, having her straddle his thick thighs. His cock fully erect and gleaming with pre-cum and her saliva, he gripped her hips in a brutal hold then slammed her down to impale her fully on his manhood. Cornelia hissed in the pain-pleasure of the act. Not giving her time to breathe the warrior began bouncing her on his cock. The hungry slap of their sex filled the room.

The Matrona was flooded with powerful sensations. She enjoyed the way they used her. It was her secret desire that her husband and other Romans barely indulged in. To be placed in the vulnerable, submissive position even for a Roman woman was taboo. Her spine arched back. There was a small intrusion on her forbidden hole. She turned to see Reimunde's grin flash bold and brilliant with dark hunger as he wet his finger with his mouth then proceeded to push his thick finger tip into her taut rose hole.

"Have you ever been taken behind here, Matrona?" Reimunde rasped wickedly. Elger brought her closer, pressing her body deeply into his, her breasts teasing his chest with their lushness.

"Not while being fucked by another man," she was breathless with the idea of them taking her at once. She bit her lower lip as Reimunde's wet finger pushed deeper, the muscles relaxing somewhat. Elger had stopped fucking her to help his brother. He continued to press her against him, his fingers stroking up and down her lightly perspired back, playing with the dampened strands of black hair. They reminded Elger of fine silk he had only touched once when a trader from Greece happened through his village. He had claimed to have gotten it from some Arab who got it from an Empire where they all had black hair and almond eyes. It all sounded too fantastical to be real.

Experienced in this art of taking a woman in both holes, Elger stroked and soothed Cornelia with kisses and touches and murmuring words of encouragement, Reimunde continued to gently ease his finger into her tight depths. Cornelia continued to jerk and sigh and whimper at each gentle twist and penetration.

"Damn," Reimunde cursed. Her passage remained taut. He needed more lubrication. Seeing his dilemma Cornelia spoke up in a strained voice, "I have olive oil... over there..." It had been a long time since she was taken back there.

Elger's rough hands turned gentle as he handled her breasts, not moving inside her just softly pulsing. He licked his lips staring at her flushed chest. Her breasts were perfect handfuls. His thumbs swiped over the small crests. Cornelia rocked her hips, her breathing shuddering at the constant stimulation of her breasts and her taut rose hole.

Olive oil was an all purpose item in Roman household. Cornelia used it for lubricant when fingering herself. She groaned at the tight invasion of her ass hole. Her breath came in soft pants on Elger's shoulder. His chuckle vibrated against her sensitive nipples. His fingers lazily dancing over her damp spine.

"Our little Matrona's tongue seems to have shriveled up," Elger joked. He looked past her shoulders to see his brother's face creased in concentration. "Perhaps I should loosen up her arse first it seems too complicated for you."

"Fuck off, Elger," Reimunde growled. He took his big hands and spread the woman's cheeks wider, expanding her snug hole and pushing deeper. He could feel the tight space flexing around him, the muscles unsure how to allow two in at the same time. His brother was always thick, the bastard.

Elger only chuckled at his brother's biting response. He reached between himself and Cornelia and began strumming his fingers over the jewel of her sex. Her body jerked in a convulsive gasp. But it did make her relax more. She regained some of her power by pulling Elger's barbaric face towards hers and claimed his mouth. The sharp need of her kiss aroused Elger even more if that was possible. He throbbed inside her silken sheath as it tightened in response. Once Cornelia allowed herself to relax enough and Reimunde had used more olive oil he was able to push almost up to the hilt. She arched her back a bit more until she was stuffed to the brim.

"Fucking Jupiter!" she cried out. She had never felt so full before. Now she understood what a stuffed boar felt like. Unable to move the warrior brothers took control of her body. They sawed in and out of her in a rhythm that had her seeing stars. When one brother moved out one slammed back in. Each sheath was never left empty for long, feeding the fires of her rising pleasure. The room suffused with the sounds and the aroma of sex, sweat and olive oil.

She squirmed as much as she was able and panted heavily. Elger's fingers dug into the pliant flesh of her thighs as he thrusted upward and Reimunde rested his hard body along Cornelia's back. Skin rubbed along skin as perspiration and heat blended together in a sensual, erotic swirl. They made sounds without words, noises of pure animal pleasure until her body bowed to the wave of white heat.

Her toes curled and back arched in the wave of orgasm. The brothers moved faster upon her limp body, their rhythms more erratic until they joined her in ecstasy. Cornelia almost passed out being crushed between two heavily muscled, hairy men. Thankfully Reimunde moved off of her, she could feel his seed leaking from her forbidden hole. She was exhausted, stars dancing about her head and her body humming contently.

She groaned in protest at a hand kneading her ass cheek, moving her leg to allow him access. The other cock in her cunt slipped out and another set of hands pulled her out of reach of the other. At the protesting growl a low voice rasped, "Give her a respite, Reimunde, I am certain our little Matrona will give us more satisfaction after a swift sleep."

Cornelia drifted off into the arms of Somnus, surrounded by warmth and the musky aroma of spent passion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cornelia woke up to the warmth of a teasing her loins and swirling naughtily around her well used arse hole. She was half on her stomach while curled around a burly, hairy warrior, her leg wrapped around his thick thigh, knee pressing into his awakening cock. She hummed pleasantly, the sound a treat to both men.

"She awakes at last," Elger's sleep hoarse voice scratched out just before he went back to pleasuring her with his tongue. His eyes were glazed over, the color of the warm blue green waters of the Capua coast. Cornelia raked her fingers through Reimunde's chest hair. It was coarse and slightly damp yet warm from his skin. She played with his nipple, sighing at the sexy curl of Elger's tongue as it pushed deep into her tender, well-used cunt. Her body was so deliciously sore. Muscles worn out and mind still a humming cloud.

"It's always best to be awakened by two cocks crowing at dawn," Cornelia quipped just before moaning into Reimunde's broad chest. The man she wrapped around grunted awake just as she circled her supple fingers around his cock. He caught her wrist then grunted, "I need to piss."

Cornelia only responded with a giggle. Saxons were so blunt. But she had a man servicing her so she didn't protest. Elger crawled up her body, turning the woman onto her side facing away from him. He lifted her leg, nudging his ready cock against her folds, hungrily searching for her opening. The bold woman reached down and guided it to her warm tight sheath, hissing in pain-pleasure. She had been used so well she was doubtful she would be able to walk today.

Elger moved within her in lazy glides, taking his time to enjoy the woman for himself for a time. He growled as she began to meet his languid thrusts with her own provocative hips. This Roman Matrona was insatiable. Reimunde returned and grunted, "Always starting without me..." His cock bobbed half-hard in front of him and Cornelia licked her lips watching it.