Lupercalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not waiting for you to finish taking a piss to have this nice cunt," Elger retorted with a selfish grin. Cornelia reached out and took hold of the virile member in her delicate yet expert hand, pulling him gently towards her hungry mouth. Reimunde rested a knee on the bed and moaned at the luscious lips caressing him, taking him deep into a greedy moist cavern.

"You are fortunate you are my brother, Elger... fuck! And that this woman... gods you have a sweet mouth," Reimunde gave up his mocking threat at Cornelia's tongue swirling about his tip. She tasted herself from last night and the staleness of piss but she didn't care. She was driven by insatiable desires to have these two men at once. Her taut rose hole clenched at the memory of the brothers taking turns using that channel.

Unfortunately Reimunde did not last too long. The vibrations from her ravenous moans and warmth of her slippery tongue on his cock were too much. He shot deep into the woman's throat just as his brother's thrusts became more determined. Cornelia did not seem to mind his quickness. She was content to rest her lovely face on his thick thigh and moan into his skin as she came closer to ecstasy.

Reimunde watched her kiss-swollen lips part and face glow as she cried out her passion. With one good slam Elger flooded her once more. The warriors were both sure that she would conceive, however, they were both unaware of the secret preventive ways Roman women employed to keep from having children. Cornelia rubbed at her jewel and cried out. Her whole body constricted, her sheath clamping down on the throbbing maleness.

Suddenly two slave girls entered. One was holding a tray of food and the other was holding jugs of water and wine. They did not seem in least shocked to find their Domina in such a compromising position. Cornelia even smiled at them, her eyes showing that she had satisfied one hunger and now needed to satisfy the other. The first rays of dawn reached through the windows touching everything with its golden fingers.

"Are you hungry, my lords?" Cornelia asked while a slave girl helped her into a silk and fur lined robe. They noticed their marks upon her, love bites and bruises from their hard kisses and pinching. It filled both men with primitive satisfaction. She wrapped a cord around her waist, accentuating her delicious curves. The brothers licked their lips with wolfish gleams in their eyes. She laughed huskily, the sound electrifying the room. "There will be plenty of time for that. Later tonight perhaps. The festival lasts at least 2 weeks."

"Will your husband permit?" Reimunde asked still skeptical about the whole affair. What sane man would not keep such a woman under lock and key?

Cornelia's face turned soft with her sensuality in the wake of her knowing smile. "He may if only next time he can watch..."

"Only watch," Elger grunted, brazen like his brother in their nakedness. The female slaves giggled behind their hands with blushing faces. "I have heard of Roman men and their... strange tastes." His mouth twisting into a grimace of disgust. Reimunde nodded in grim determination. No Roman was fucking his ass.

Cornelia shrugged in her noncommittal way, her face still glowing. Her husband was never of that taste in any case. At least not with two burly warriors such as these. However, all Romans love supper and a show...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END.