All Comments on 'Luscious Curves Exposed'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

Reading this makes me want to participate in nude day. I like how they all contributed to changing her way of thinking about herself. Despite its platitudes, advertising hasn't changed much and has become more intrusive in our lives with its perfect bodies and images. (sorry for the rant but I prefer the all natural body)

Another well written 5 star story, I wish you all the best in the competition.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

Adria is really you, isn't she Dg? I've already read and commented on your other entry for the Nude Day competition (and I really enjoyed that.) But this is even better! I love the multiple person story telling device. Very clever. Of course this gets my vote as well as 5 stars.

DrizdartDrizdart11 months ago

As I was reading, I realized I wanted to see the art.

Your descriptions are vivid and leave an impression. I'm able to flow along with your writing, slowing down as you describe the views or the processes of creating the art. this easily is a five-star contribution to the site.

But I wanted to see the art.

Perhaps one day you will find or create a photo or three or five and then use your writing skills to lead the Literotica participants to view what you provide. I hope you will.

NellskitchenNellskitchen11 months ago

Smooth and realistic interactions, classy dialogue. Definitely a +five. NK

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, everyone! I tried to keep it on topic for the challenge. Glad y'all are enjoying it!! xo

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months agoAuthor

THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my story. 4.88 is a very respectable finish, and I'm proud of it and that I kept it on the challenge topic. XO

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months ago

Well done! Beautifully written, as always. You made them seem so real, that I would love to see the paintings.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

oldnavy1331oldnavy13317 months ago

Legit one of the best I read, here or anywhere!

WaveskimmerWaveskimmer5 months ago

That was erotic gold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...