Luscious Little Monster!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Fuck, yes. Incredible."

"Well this is a new contract - take a look."

She did so and emitted a squeal of delight. "My salary has tripled!"

"Well spotted," I grinned.

"I thank you kind sir!"

"So that is now half what I pay myself and six times more than old Mossy who's the best paid out there gets."

"That is quite a differential," giggled Melissa.

"You deserve it, honey."

"Well I agree, obviously, but thank you so much."

"Let us say that half the raise is for looking so damn hot today and the other half is for agreeing to be head of discipline."

"Ha ha ha. Do the others know that I'm earning this amount?"

"We will make sure they do. It will kill them! Especially Mossy, poor bastard."

"I love it! Them slaving away on peanuts and me paid oodles just to swan around and look good and have fun. Ha ha ha. So unfair."

"Isn't it just," I chuckled.

"Plus all those perks you mentioned. I will be getting lots of perks, sweetheart, won't I?"

"Of course, baby. You ask me for whatever perks you want, and I will almost certainly grant them."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Ok!"

"Any immediate requests?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. I would like us to have a special place to fuck. Have you got something fixed up?"

I smiled triumphantly and told her about the opulent apartment I had rented on the company account just a few minutes' walk away. It was hers to live in free gratis, I said. And mine to visit whenever the opportunity arose. Which would be often, I said. How about christening it at lunchtime? Ooo yes please, Melissa pouted. She got up and lent against her desk. I think a reward is in order, she said, fingering her top and smiling invitingly at me. Not every day a girl gets given a luxury flat.

"Should we close the blinds?" she said. "The guys are staring."

They were. Eyes were glued, a distance away but burning through the glass partition.

"Nah. Let them look," I grinned.

"I agree," giggled Melissa, pulling up her top.

She beckoned me with a finger. Come here sweetheart, she said, you can fondle my titties.

I did. You bet I did! I lost myself in the heaven of her bounteous bare breasts, nuzzling them, caressing and massaging them, nibbling and kissing and sucking and licking her large juicy melons, encouraged all the while by her hardening nipples and purrs of pleasure.

"Ok, Mark baby, that's enough," she whispered after god knows how long. "Do not want you coming in your pants, honey, do we?"

Just as well she called time because that was becoming a possibility. My dick was granite hard and pulsing furiously. I was close. She slipped her hand down there and felt the bulge. She squeezed it, making me groan. "Oooo so big and hard! Cannot wait for lunchtime," she giggled.

"You fucking little cockteaser!" I grunted, grinning manically at her.

"That's me!"

I calmed myself down and went to my desk.

"Speaking of what a cocktease you are, why not go visit the guys?"

"You think?"

"Yeah. That will have stirred them up nicely. Time to introduce yourself properly. Leave the door open, I wanna hear the fun as well as see it."

And fun there was. Melissa strolled out into the open plan and stood at the front. "Hi, so here I am!" she announced jauntily. "Everyone working hard?"

"Yes, Melissa," they chorused.

"Good," she said, fighting not altogether successfully to keep a straight face.

She wandered around and spent time with each of the employees in turn. With the men she pulled a chair up close and sat there legs crossed and leaning intimately into them, her teeny top shifting around revealingly, ostensibly conducting a desultory conversation, in reality teasing them rotten with her tits. Poor tantalized bastards were getting an agonizingly up-close-and-personal view of what I had just been enjoying. The hapless Roger Moss got some special treatment, I was pleased to observe. Melissa really laid it on thick with him, toying with a strap, pulling it on and off her shoulder as they spoke. Guy was squirming in his seat, sweating profusely and blushing and visibly trembling. Melissa finally got up from her chair but she had not finished with poor Roger. She remained standing super-close, almost brushing against him, her naked torso hovering at his exact eye level. An expanse of tanned and smoothly toned stomach was thus being flaunted in Roger's face as Melissa carried on talking to him. It was inches away, about all he could see, his whole world. As they had this last little chat, Melissa casually stroked her belly with her finger, running it ever so slowly up and down between her navel and the top of her jeans. It was a cruel tease to do in an office and it was too much for Roger. His head twitched this way and that, glasses slipping down his nose, as he struggled not to salivate. Her gratuitous parting shot as she left him was to pat the top of his bald head. The other guys audibly sniggered when she did this and the wretched Mossy looked mortified with embarrassment. Poor cunt did not enjoy much respect at the best of times because of the shitty way I always treated him. I had told Melissa this, how I loved to take the piss out of Roger Moss, how I let the others do that too even though he was supposedly their manager, and I was pleased to see that she was set on upholding that particular office tradition.

Melissa finished up with Wendy Perkins. Something a little different this time. Something rather nasty. Instead of drawing up a chair, Melissa ordered Wendy to give up hers. Melissa reclined in it, feet planted on Wendy's desk, and then kept the poor girl standing there for an eternity while she mocked and demeaned her with a serious of loud and super-sarcastic questions and comments about her dreary outfit and unprepossessing physical appearance. "Bet you have to fight all the boys off, sweetie, don't you?" she drawled, as an opener, and she carried on in that vein. More sniggering in the room. No surprise there. After Roger, Wendy Perkins was the other office butt. The girl was something of a target for abuse and ridicule and Melissa had obviously tuned into this immediately. Clever Melissa!

Wendy did not get a closing derisory pat on the head. It was a tad more humiliating than that. What happened was that one of Melissa's sandals 'accidentally' fell off her foot and onto the floor. "Oops!" she said, standing up and making as if to bend down and put it back on. Then a change of mind. "Say, you wanna slip it back on for me, Wendy?" she said, her tone both imperious and deeply patronizing. And so poor fat ugly Wendy Perkins had to get down and re-shoe the slim and beautiful and openly sneering Melissa Chang. It seemed appropriate somehow. The gulf in class between the two girls was so extreme it was laugh inducing. "Thanks, sweetie," said Melissa, when Wendy had completed the task. "You have a talent for that."

With this, Melissa sashayed off and returned to our room. Couple of the guys out there were cracking up.

**

So was I.

"Fucking brilliant!" I said.

"Gee thanks," she said, closing the door and going to her desk.

"Talk about teasing the animals!" I chuckled.

"Ha ha ha. Yeah that was fun."

"You got Mossy in a right old state."

"I rather think I did. Guess he doesn't get much action, poor chap."

"He gets no action, baby. Nada. Poor bastard is the perfect victim for a hot little tease like you. God, can you imagine what that was doing to him?"

"He sure was suffering. The others were too but he was like almost dying. Reckon I might, you know, concentrate on him."

"I think you should."

"Ok. Ha ha ha. Poor guy. I'm gonna tease him so bad! Gonna turn him to fucking jelly!"

I laughed. "Do it, baby. Fucking persecute him. Don't forget the others though. Tease them plenty too, baby, ok"

"I think just the sight of me does that."

She was right. I glanced over there and, yep, the guys were looking in her direction, craning their necks to get a view of where she sat.

"Ha ha ha. Fair point. Yeah, ok, so save the wicked stuff for old Rog. I have a swell time really picking on him, so it will be neat if you pick on him too. Poor bastard's life will become a total fucking misery!"

"Deal!"

"Ok!"

"Gonna pick on that fat girl too if that is ok."

"Ha ha ha. Of course it is. That was a scream what you did just now with her. "

"I am a bitch, aren't I?"

"You are. The poor cow!"

"Jeez, too right. Such a looker - not."

"She is no oil painting, this is true."

"Ha ha ha. So fucking fat too. Yuck!"

Melissa fell silent for a second and then giggled. "Hey, so you were not tempted to promote her to be your PA then?"

"No."

"Prefer me, sugar, do you?"

"Times a billion."

"Ha ha ha."

"I bet fat Wendy is hating it that you have arrived," I smirked.

"What, because next to a girl like me she knows that she looks even more disgustingly unattractive?"

"Spot on, honey. I see the thought has already occurred to you. Not just a pretty face, baby, are you?"

Melissa laughed at that. "I'm smart enough, I guess. And yeah, that thought has occurred to me. Which is fab because I love to queen it over girls who aren't slim and pretty like me. I love to make them feel like dirt. And if they are downright fat and ugly, even better. I can go to town tormenting a creature like that. It is so cool that you have one here."

"Glad to oblige."

"I plan to have big fun with Miss Lardyface. That is when I'm not teasing the crap out of old Mossy, of course."

"I am sure you can manage both, honey."

"Got an idea already regarding fatso. An amusing way to torment her. Something we can do today. Get the ball rolling as it were."

"So is this one of your punishments? She has displeased you, baby, has she?

"Well she has, yeah, by being such a gross specimen. But no, I didn't mean that. This is not a punishment per se. It's not, like, an official disciplinary matter. There will be plenty of those with fatso, obviously. She will no doubt fuck up with me and get punished countless times but ..."

"Ditto Roger, right?" I cut in, eagerly.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, baby, don't you fret, he's gonna get punished left right and centre. The usual prickteasing won't count, I'm just gonna do that shit to him whenever I want, but in addition you will be pleased to hear that he's gonna be annoying me, and hence getting punished, a hell of a lot."

"I am pleased to hear that. Wanna give me an idea of the ways in which you might torture him when he annoys you?"

"Torture, yeah, that is it exactly. My punishments will be designed to fucking torture him."

"Like how, baby. Gimme an example."

"Hmm, ok, well I might cocktease him in a particularly humiliating way in front of the other guys. That will definitely constitute a torture punishment. Other than that I would rather not tell you what I have planned for the poor guy. I want for each time I torture him to be a nice horny surprise for you. In any case I don't know exactly all the gory details. I will be coming up with new stuff all the time."

"Ha ha ha. Ok. But be as fucking cruel as you want when it comes to Roger."

"Oh I will be."

"The crueller the better ok?."

"You will not be disappointed. I have something planned for him this afternoon, in fact."

"Really?"

"You will love it."

"Baby, you are a star!"

"Ha ha ha. I know. Watch this space. You just need to set it up for me."

She explained what she wanted me to do.

I nodded and grinned. "That will not be difficult. I shout at the poor cunt quite frequently."

"Brilliant! So him and fat Wendy, I confidently predict, will be receiving one of my torture punishments every day, and with Roger it will usually be more than one. It could easily be three or four."

"Fabulous!"

"I will probably be pretty lenient with the others. I plan to allow them to be like my little fan club. So long as they are always ultra-polite and respectful to me, of course, which something tells me they will be."

"Whatever you want, babe."

"Good. Ok, so back to fatso if you don't mind."

"Yes, sorry, you were saying - doing something with her today, not an official punishment but - err - what was it again?"

"I just wanna torment her. That's ok, honey, isn't it?"

"Sure it is!

"And I have this idea."

"Shoot."

Melissa told me and I had to laugh - it was exquisite.

I checked my watch - 10:45.

"Pushing it a little, I know, but I would say it is lunchtime now."

"Ok!" Melissa giggled.

We went out to the open plan and I addressed the group. I informed them that Melissa's position of executive PA had just been upgraded and now included absolute authority over office discipline. This made her to all intents and purposes their direct and immediate boss reporting only to me. That included Roger Moss. He would retain his day to day supervisory duties, since Melissa did not wish to be bothered with crap like that, it was boring and beneath her, but make no mistake he was utterly subordinate to the executive PA. I said that Melissa's salary reflected her exalted status and that in a spirit of transparency I would like to disclose it to them. I gave the number. Shock and awe all round. Melissa and I both grinned at the reaction. Poor sods. I told them that we had discussed further the consequences for when somebody displeased the executive PA. That there would be two options, either the bullet or a specific alternative punishment, and that she at her absolute discretion would decide which of these sanctions was to be applied. Melissa would be very loathe to fire anybody, I said, therefore what this new regime really boiled down to was that anybody who displeased Melissa would be severely punished and that Melissa herself would decree the nature of the punishment. I said that in all probability it would be Roger Moss and Wendy Perkins who Melissa expected to be regularly punishing but that the others should not assume they were immune. They were not. I then told them that me and Melissa were off for a long lunch out of the office. "And that is not involving food," I joked, giving the guys a lewd and gloating wink. I had my arm around Melissa's waist, just on the off chance that they did not get the picture. They did. I basked in a silent sea of jealousy and resentment, grinning, feeling like the cat with the cream. "So, we will see you later. Behave yourselves for Mossy, boys, won't you?"

This got an ironic communal chuckle. Everyone snickering bar Roger and Wendy. I knew that little work would be done until I got back.

"Oh and there is one more thing," I said, looking at Wendy now. "It concerns you, Wendy. Melissa will explain."

Melissa took over. "Yeah, so the thing is, Mark and I have decided that you should skip lunch today, Wendy. Or more accurately I have decided, and Mark agrees. It will do you the world of good for obvious reasons."

Cue the laughter. Again, all except Roger and Wendy, both of whom were looking a little distressed. Especially Wendy.

"So is that clear?" Melissa continued. "You stay here and work through lunch. You eat nothing ok?"

"Ok," muttered poor Wendy Perkins.

"Say 'ok, Melissa'," I snapped.

"Ok, Melissa."

Melissa smiled and continued. "This is not a punishment, Wendy. Take it as a piece of staff development. It's for your own benefit."

Wendy did not look convinced but knew better than to argue. She produced an 'Ok Melissa' in a small voice.

"The rest of you guys, you make sure she does not cheat ok?" Melissa said, grinning around the room.

"You got it, Melissa," said somebody, keen to impress.

"Yeah, don't worry," said another. "She certainly does need to keep the calories down. Doing her a favour, Melissa, right?"

"My thoughts exactly," Melissa giggled, flirting a little.

"And mine," I chipped in.

"Right so we are sorted on that then," Melissa said. "Also Wendy, a task for you while Mark and I are gone. I would like you to service my executive PA workspace. It needs doing and you seem to me to be the person to take the job on. So what I mean is for you to clean and polish my desk, my chair, my telephone, my computer, and every inch of the floor around where I sit. I want it spotless. I want it smelling and looking fabulous - rather like me!"

A burst of sycophantic chuckling from the guys. The 'fan club' was up and running.

Melissa acknowledged them with a pout and a smug smile before re-addressing the distinctly uneasy looking Wendy Perkins.

"If I am not satisfied with it I will punish you. You understand, sweetie?"

"Yes, Melissa," murmured Wendy, staring down at her desktop.

"Great! So we will be off then. Chou chou!" Melissa said, and the two of us left the office hand in hand.

**

We stolled to the flat, laughing like hyenas. This was a scream. Kind of sexy too, carrying on like a pair of diabolicals. It was such a power trip. I had a stonking hard-on and Melissa was turned on by the whole thing too, I could tell.

"You ready to do me now, sugar?" she murmured into my ear. "You ready to treat your hot PA to some gorgeous hard cock while the poor ugly girl misses lunch and cleans the hot PA's workspace?"

I chuckled and assured her that I was.

Melissa loved the flat. I thought she would. It was sumptuous. She announced that she would move in that very evening. Could not wait to leave her current place. It was ok but nothing like this, she said, as we stood in the kitchen talking.

I asked her if there would be a cost for abruptly terminating her existing lease. Probably, she said. Not a problem, I said, the company would pay for that. Also the cost of moving her personal stuff. Just let me know how much, I said. Oh and going forward, anything she wanted to buy for the place, same deal, company pays. Clothes too. Feel free to add to that sexy wardrobe of yours, I grinned. All on the company.

She squealed and wrapped herself around me, gave me a long sloppy kiss. "So generous!" she said. "Wonder what on earth I will spend my humungous salary on then?"

"Just let that rack up in the bank. A girl like you should have money."

"Well that is fine by me."

"Now, we do not want you having to pay for stuff and be constantly claiming it back, that would be tedious, so I am going to give you a company credit card. Hundred thou limit."

"A hundred thousand!"

"Sure."

"Wow!"

"You will get it by the end of the week."

"Oh my word, that is quite a perk."

"I am glad you approve."

She did another of her cute little hair tosses. "Thank you sweetheart!"

"Use it however you like."

"Gosh I'm already thinking. Smart girly sports car. Some really expensive jewellery. Tons more clothes. Oooo yes definitely more clothes. I love buying clothes. Oh yeah, and like heaps of sexy designer lingerie!"

She was smiling seductively.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "Particularly that last item."

"Yeah - cos you'll be the one ripping that lingerie off me, baby, won't you?"

"That is the plan.

"I like that plan."

I had stocked up the fridge with bottles of vintage champagne. I asked Melissa if she would like some and she said yes please. She adored champagne, she said. I opened it, placed it in an ice bucket on the kitchen table and poured out two glasses. We sat and toasted each other. I took a moment to gaze at her lovely face. Her lips and nails were done in a shocking pink today. I loved how it looked. "This is delish," she pronounced, taking a large sip of bubby and setting her glass down. The rim was smeared with her lipstick. She drummed the base of the glass with her pretty pink nails. She began to finger the long stem, sensuously stroking its full length up and down, at the same time licking around her lips, biting softly down on the lower one. I sat and watched and drank and got more and more horny. Her dark mischievous eyes were observing me the whole time, enjoying how I was clearly mesmerized. She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me. This girl had total dominion over men and she knew this and she loved it. "Oh fuck," I groaned, and she smiled enigmatically. I think it was probably at this point that I realized I was not in charge of this thing that I had started. It would be up to Melissa how it panned out. I didn't care. All I cared about was pleasing her, impressing her, fucking her.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers