Luscious Little Monster!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the phone of her, wanting to rub this point in.

"Wendy, it's me," I growled. "Just to say that Melissa is spot on with that. She is the mistress and you are the maid. That is a very good way to view this arrangement - which I have completely okayed by the way."

"Ok, Mr Brown," she said, voice so strained and muted that I could barely hear it.

"Good. I'll put your mistress back on now."

Melissa giggled and thanked me and picked up where she had left off.

"Like with the cleaning duties, you will basically clean whatever I tell you to clean, my footwear for example, shoes, boots, whatever. I plan to keep a large collection at the office, at least 20 pairs, each of which will have cost more than you spend in a month, and you will be in charge of them, every single item will need a thorough clean and polish each morning and again in the afternoon, we will set you up with all the materials you need to do a fabulous job, keep them all flawless, oh and yeah, plus the ones I happen to be wearing of course, at any time I might order you to give them some loving attention, only difference being that then you will use your tongue. Yes, sweetie, I am afraid so. Your tongue. You will spend a fair amount of time on the floor at my feet, licking my shoes, the soles especially. Mostly you will be under my desk when you are doing this, me sitting there doing whatever I happen to be doing, but sometimes I may pop out and have you do it in the general office in front of everyone. Ha ha ha. That will be amusing for the guys, sweetie, won't it? Everything just depends on my mood. Look, but let's leave it there for now. We will definitely have that meeting later. I need to go now, sweetie, Mark wants to turn me and worship my ass. Says he wants to lick it all over. Mmm, can you imagine."

She hung up and we rolled about in hysterics. Then I did flip the hot little bitch and lick her ass. I gave it the works. After that we took a shower and got dressed. A shower with Melissa Chang was quite an experience I can tell you.

**

It was 2:15 by the time we left the flat. We were hungry so I took her to a little restaurant and we had a flirty lunch.

I loved the shattering affect she had on the waiter, how the poor guy was almost dribbling down her top as he took her order. Melissa liked it too. She took a long time with the order.

Over lunch Melissa regaled me with what she had in store for poor Wendy Perkins now that she was officially in complete command of her. It was fiendish. The girl was a little monster, she really was. A fucking sadist. It was funny too, though, and I was happy to listen and laugh along. I made the odd interjection and suggestion just to egg Melissa on and help her realize her demonic vision.

"This sweet and sour pork is delicious!" she said, tucking in. "Ha ha ha. I bet fat Wendy would love to be having this right now."

I grinned. "She would. I happen to know that she's big on Chinese. She often gets a bucketload of it for lunch. Stinks the fucking place out."

Melissa went silent for a moment. Then she picked her phone up. "Don't mind if I call her quickly again, sugar, do you?" she said. There was a gleam in her eye.

"Go for it."

She got through to Wendy.

"Sweetie, listen up. Here comes your first official task as my PA. Mark and I will be back in 45 minutes and we are hungry. No, we didn't eat, silly, except for each other, ha ha ha. So, yeah, we are both as famished as you are, so what I want you to do is phone for a Chinese, something yummy with all the trimmings, yeah, no just use your imagination, in fact I know, choose something that you particularly love. Yeah, sweetie, do that. Pick your own very favourite Chinese meal and order that for us. Have them deliver it to the office and you pay for it. Don't worry, you will be reimbursed. As long as I am happy with everything, that is. Then I want you to lay the meal out for us on a desk in our room. Make sure that it's presented beautifully, all the cartons lined up nicely and stuff. No, on Mark's desk stupid, not my nice clean one obviously - jesus! - and then you sit there and guard it for us till we get back. Don't let anyone touch a morsel. And that includes you fatso needless to say. Just sit there looking at it but absolutely no sampling. If you do that, sweetie, if I even suspect that you have done that, I will punish you good. You got it? Ok, cool. Bye."

"Bitch!" I chuckled.

It turned out that Wendy skipping lunch today would be merely the start of Melissa's despicable plans in this regard. She wanted to arrange things such that Wendy was always hungry at work. That she never got to eat at all from when she arrived in the morning to when she left at the end of the day. We discussed how to make this happen, how to ensure that there were zero chances for her to sneak even a tiny snack. What we came up with was watertight. Melissa loved it and thanked me for my contribution."

"Don't mention it. Glad to assist," I said. "And this is to see how much weight she loses, baby, right?"

"Officially yes. It's about her becoming more presentable."

"And unofficially? The real reason you want to starve the poor girl?"

Melissa giggled. "So I can do a ton of stuff like when I called her just now. She will be ravenous all the time, meaning I will be able to torment her with food whenever I feel like it!"

"That is cruel. Poor fat Wendy!"

"Ha ha ha, I am terrible, I know. Just think of all the things I could do. Like, when I have lunch at my desk I can have her sit with me and watch me devour it. Tell her how delicious it is. Tell her how lucky I am to be able to eat as much as I want and yet stay slim and gorgeous. I'll make her personally throw away anything I don't finish. If I'm in a mean mood I'll tantalize her as I'm eating, waft bits of food under her nose before I pop them into my mouth."

"You are evil!"

"Not just lunch either. I'll have her bring me little snacks at various times. Especially late in the afternoon when I know that she hasn't eaten for hours and will be just about expiring with hunger pangs. That is when I will sometimes make the poor cow feed me!"

"You are joking!"

"Nope. I will. I'll sit there reading a magazine or something, feet up on my desk, and she will stand next to me with a fork and perhaps a chocolate cake on a plate, then whenever I want a piece I will simply open my mouth and say 'cake' and the poor starving creature will cut me a piece and feed it to me. Ha ha ha, like my little slave."

"I love it. A hot goddess ought to have a slave."

"I agree! Ugly fat girls are subservient to hot slim pretty girls. It's natural. An iron law of nature. Like, there was this lardy girl at school who I loved dominating. She was definitely like my slave, carrying my books and stuff, all of that, and I really enjoyed it. I made her call me 'Empress' the whole time ha ha ha. God I was so mean to her. For example, I used to like to go on threesome dates after school, two horny boys competing for me, and I'd get this fatso to tag along, being laughed at or brutally ignored by the three of us as we joked and flirted around, then afterwards we would end up somewhere private and there would be a long smooch session, the boys taking turns with me, while she hung around like a spare part and watched. Poor thing would be so envious. It made her feel like shit watching me having all this fun when she never got a look in with boys. Kinda reminds me of me and Wendy, come to think of it. I used to torment this girl with food too. I was always doing it."

"Hobby of yours, by the sounds of it."

"Ha ha ha. You could say that. I'll make Wendy beg for food sometimes. I'll hold a juicy titbit of something to her lips and tell her to beg for it. I'll say ok sure, open wide sweetie, so she opens her mouth and I kind of move it in there, then when she closes her chops to snaffle it, I'll pull it away so she gets fresh air. Try again, I say, and I will play with her for a bit, casually tormenting her, ha ha ha, poor cow is so hungry and desperately going for this food but I keep it just out of reach. Tease her like a dog. Can you imagine. I can absolutely torture the poor thing every day doing stuff like that."

"Ha ha ha. Hey, babe, why not keep her thirsty as well? Just let her have a tiny bit of water every couple of hours, barely enough to keep her going, then you can have fun with that too, like make her fetch you a can of coke from the machine and then you could totally fucking tantalize her with it, honey, couldn't you?"

"Yeah, brilliant. I open the can and hold it to her parched lips, wet them a little, and then I dash it away and glug it down. I love it, sugar! Let's do that too."

"Cool!"

"Something else I wanna do is give her a makeover. I'm gonna tell her that a PA needs to look sexy like me and so I want her to dress different from now on. I want her in short skirts and skimpy tops with no bra and massive stiletto heels and with makeup plastered all over her fat face. I'll buy it for her, I'll say. So then I'll take her shopping one afternoon and I'll use my company credit card to get her a ton of cheap nasty make-up and cheapo horrible clothes. I'll get her to try them all on and model them for me so I can see that she does indeed look appalling. We'll buy a dozen awful low end frilly micro-skirts, a dozen ghastly slutty tops made of the most tacky polyester, plus a pair of super-garish red plastic stilettos. So then she comes to work looking like a bargain basement dog of a street hooker and has to spend all day with a stunning female boss who is slim and beautiful and sexy and classy and always wears the most gorgeous designer outfits costing thousands. Ha ha ha. Imagine the contrast. Imagine the cracks and comments from the guys when they see us together. Which I will giggle at and encourage of course. You and I can take her out at lunchtime to a good restaurant occasionally, her looking like that and getting sniggered at and pitied, me looking stylish and expensive and uber glamorous in a cool sexy designer dress and luxuriating in all the admiring looks from the men in the place and the waiters - and from you, honey, of course!"

"Yes, baby, do not forget me!"

"We will tell our waiter that Wendy is not well so can only have a small glass of water, then we'll order loads of delicious food and wine and enjoy a nice leisurely lunch at this table for three, the poor slag just having to sit there looking fat and tacky and ridiculous and horrible in her cheap crappy clothes, hungry and thirsty, and watching you and I eat and drink and talk and flirt as if she was not there. That would be fun, darling, don't you think?"

"Sure would, sweetheart. Count me in!"

And there was plenty more.

**

We got back to the office at 3:30 and it was as I expected. The guys were horsing around and Roger was sat there looking uncomfortable.

"Fucking quieten down and get back to doing what I fucking pay you for!" I bellowed.

They did.

"Where the fuck is fat Wendy?" I demanded.

Couple of the guys pointed across to my office. I looked around and, yep, Wendy had followed orders. She was sat beside my desk staring forlornly at a veritable feast of hot steaming Chinese. We could smell it from where we were. Delicious!

"Lunch, Mark, remember?" Melissa giggled.

"Oh yeah, course," I said. "Gonna be a late one, babe, isn't it?"

"I guess," she shrugged.

Wendy made as if to move and come through to the main office to join us, but Melissa stopped her. "Stay there fatso," she snapped. "Just wait for us, we won't be long. Oh and don't just sit and look at the food. Sniff it! C'mon, I wanna see you sniff it. Pick up one of the cartons, a nice big main course one, and put your nostrils about a millimetre from that deliciously yummy Chinese food."

Wendy did as she was told. She picked up a carton of food and buried her nose in it. Everyone in the open plan except Roger Moss laughed uproariously.

"I cannot believe it," screamed one of the guys. "That is pure fucking evil! She's been moaning on and on about how starving she is. Ha ha ha. Melissa, you are something else."

Melissa did a little 'well, you know' shrug.

"Hey, guys, she's my PA now by the way," she giggled. "It's official. Lardy is my full time PA."

"It's true," I said, seeing that a couple of people looked a little sceptical. "We decided that Melissa needed a dedicated dogsbody to boss around."

"Ha ha ha. Gonna be my little slave, fatso, aren't you?" Melissa said, raising her voice but continuing to face the guys, not bothering to look around to where Wendy was.

"Yes, Miss Chang," Wendy called in reply, sounding sad and utterly defeated. She had raised her face from the carton in order to respond to Melissa.

General amusement from the guys at the 'Miss Chang' and Melissa chuckled along with them.

I noticed that poor Wendy had buried her nose in the food again.

"See, my new name," Melissa smirked. "Don't worry, only applies to her, I'm Melissa to you guys. Oh and on the subject of new names, she has one too. Fatso. In this case it's for general use. We all call her that. It's official, that is now her name as far as here goes. I do not want to hear 'Wendy' even a single time. It will be a disciplinary offence. She is Fatso Perkins, PA to the PA. We'll change her login and email to that too."

"It sure is appropriate," guffawed one of the guys.

"It is, honey, isn't it," smiled Melissa, making him swoon a little.

She did now turn and look at Wendy.

"Fatso, get your fucking face out of my lunch!" she yelled. "I need to eat that in a minute for christ's sake."

Everyone fell about.

This seemed a good time for me to deliver my prepared line. The 'set up' I had promised Melissa.

"Moss, can you not control these clowns?" I snarled suddenly.

Even more fun to pick on him in front of a giggly Melissa Chang.

"Sorry Mr Brown," Roger mumbled pathetically.

"Fucking waste of space, Mossy, aren't you?"

He did the awkward little head twitch that he usually did when I roasted him.

"He's a waste of space, Melissa, isn't he?" I said.

"Seems to be."

"Do you wanna fire him?" I said, relishing Roger's terrified expression.

Melissa put on a 'seriously considering the idea' face and gazed implacably over at Roger. She stayed silent for a long moment, letting his fear and anxiety build.

"Probably," she said, eventually. "But let me see if his performance improves first. Miracles do happen."

Roger's relief was palpable. The guy was pitiful he really was.

"Ha ha ha. Yeah, you never know. Ok, so you don't want to fire him today then," I said.

"No, not today."

"So he gets off scot free. That seems pretty lenient to me. Why don't you thank her, Roger?"

"Thank you, Melissa."

He had a grateful and ingratiating half a smile on his face, would you believe.

It was soon wiped off.

"But I do think I ought to punish him," Melissa said, grinning wickedly.

"I think so too," I said. "What is it to be, honey? How do you wanna punish him?"

Melissa thought for a moment and then pronounced. Roger was to get up, bring his chair to the front, then stand on it facing everyone.

"You heard the woman. Let's see it!" I snapped at Roger.

He got to his feet, red-faced, carried his chair to where Melissa was pointing and clambered onto it. The other guys were tittering expectantly.

"Is that it?" I said. "That is his punishment?"

"Not quite," Melissa said.

She strolled over to Roger. "Hi there, Mossy," she said, smiling gleefully up at him.

She reached forward and undid his belt buckle. Then she turned to the others, fingering the top of his trousers. "What do you think, boys? Pants around his ankles?"

The room erupted. "Oh yeah definitely! Pull em down Melissa!" and the like.

"Noooo please Melissa!" Roger pleaded, as Melissa got to work.

The belt was off now and she was unbuttoning him. He made to resist but thought better of it when she snapped at him to stay still or he fucking would be fired today. She finished with the waistband and then she slowly unzipped his fly, giggling the whole time.

"We ready to roll?" she asked the room when she had got the zip fully down and her hands back on his now fully loosened trousers.

A raucous general approval.

"Ok so - voila!" she exclaimed, and she pulled his pants down in one smooth operation, leaving him stood there in shirt and underpants.

Roger's sense of humiliation was something to behold. He was whimpering a little, his expression utterly abject. "Please, Melissa," he said, barely audible.

Completely futile because all this did, showing the extent of his distress, was urge Melissa on. She decided that she was not happy with the fact that his shirt was hanging down and hiding his underpants. "Need to adjust this a little, don't we?" she giggled. She proceeded to undo the bottom shirt buttons. Having done this, she pulled up the two sides and tied them together in a bow around Roger's belly, thus revealing his smalls. Laughter was ringing out in the room. Me too. This was fucking hilarious.

What was particularly funny was that Roger had a hard-on. You could see it sticking up inside his undies. Not surprising really, I thought. He had just had the lovely Melissa Chang cavorting before him in her skin-tight jeans, tits barely constrained in that peekaboo top, and at the same time fingering around his groin area.

Melissa could not resist of course. "Ooo look, he's turned on," she squealed. "Bet he's been ogling me again, like this morning."

"He definitely has," shouted one of the cackling audience.

Melissa turned to them with a coquettish smile. "Yeah, as if you lot aren't into me too," she smirked.

Sheepish grins all round.

Melissa giggled. "Hey don't worry. I don't mind. I like it. I like you guys ogling me. I know you all fancy me like mad so why hide it? You can ogle me big-time whenever I come out here. Compliments too, ok? I love compliments, so don't be shy about that. Tell me constantly how hot I'm looking. Like now, for example - am I looking hot?"

She smiled and pouted and struck a preening pose for them, got rewarded with a throaty chorus of lusty appreciation. "Thank you boys!" she said. "Mucho appreciated!"

She turned her attention back to Roger. "All of this does not apply to you, by the way. You are forbidden to look at me or talk to me without my express permission. Any time I come in here you will be eyes down on your keyboard and remain completely silent unless I say otherwise. Understand?"

Roger nodded. He had lost the power of speech.

"And when that happens, me saying you can look at me and maybe talk a little, the reason will usually be that I feel like being mean and teasing you. Like this, for example. Look at my tits, Roger. Here, I will make it easy for you."

Melissa stood in front of him, slipped her straps down and let her breasts escape, then she jiggled them for him. Despite his predicament Roger stared down hungrily and his erection stirred visibly in his pants. I had one too, witnessing this. So did every other guy in the room. Couple of them were surreptitiously touching themselves, I noticed. Dirty fuckers!

"Do you like them, Roger?" Melissa taunted. He nodded.

"Tell me then. Tell me I have nice breasts and that they really excite you. Say it!"

Roger tried to do this but he broke down halfway.

"Oh forget it - just nod or shake your head then," snapped Melissa.

"Do my titties excite you, Roger?" she said, resuming her taunting.

He nodded.

She giggled. "Do you wish you could touch them?"

Nod.

She smirked and put them back in her top, replaced her straps.

"What a shame that you can't. Aw, you poor thing. Never get laid, do you. You must be so frustrated all the time! And here's me tantalizing you like this with my big sexy tits. Is it too cruel of me?"