Lust Across Ranks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jacked and jacked, staring and gawking at her nylon cladded legs, her face, but mostly at her beautiful tits. The sight was so enticing, so arousing, that I didn't even need to get on my knees. I just trembled in my seat and squirted my hot cum up into the air, making a mess of the 3x3 carpet tiles in between us. She grinned down as she saw my spunk raining down on the floor and tugged her right nipple once or twice, teasing herself.

When I was empty, just sitting there, my spent cock in hand, Leticia took another quick look around the room, then redid the clasp of her bra, while stuffing her tits back into her bra. It must have been a recognizable sight, even for someone half across the room. She clearly didn't care. Next, she buttoned up her blouse and fasten one button of her jacket, then gave me a knowing smile, glanced at my fresh load on the floor of my cubicle once more, and walked away.

Two days later, at the busiest time of the day, Leticia walked onto our floor and brushed off several people, including my supervisor and a woman sitting three cubicles down from me, as she made her way over and into my cubicle. She was clearly on a mission.

"Don't mind me," she whispered, as she leaned onto my desk with one hand and pretended to look at my screen.

"I am feeling particularly randy today. You don't have a problem with that, do you?" she whispered.

"No ma'am," I said as I noticed her hand sliding down from my desk to my crotch. She deftly unzipped me, pulled my dick out and started stroking it, just like that.

"Is that your girlfriend?" she asked, referring to a picture frame on my desk, right next to my screen.

"No ma'am, that's my sister; she moved abroad two years ago, and I..."

Not interested in the rest of the story, she interrupted me and said, "Even better..." as she grabbed the picture frame and squatted down, disappearing from view from anyone except for me. She clearly didn't care about what anyone might see or think. Without further ado, she crawled under my desk and started sucking me off, stroking my shaft at the same time.

God, what possessed a powerful woman like that to do stuff like this, I wondered. The intensity and zeal with which she sucked, combined with the very real danger of getting busted made sure that I was ready to cum in a record time.

When I was about to spurt, she took me out of her mouth for some reason and finished me off with her hand. It wasn't until after my climax was over and Leticia crawled out from under the desk; after she put the picture back next to my keyboard that I realized what she'd done. The entire picture frame was covered in thick, white cum.

"Much better," Leticia whispered as she glanced down at the picture frame and grinned.

I quickly stuffed my cock back in my pants and stared at my sister's picture for a few moments, considering using some tissues to wipe it clean, but then decided against it for some reason. It looked nastier and would remind me of what we'd done, I figured.

That evening, around 6.30pm, Leticia had another meeting with my supervisor in his office. I wanted to stick around to see her one more time, before going home. As she had finished me off already earlier that day, I hadn't expected her to be in a playful mood. Boy, was I wrong.

They ran into each other at the coffee machine and as they made their way to his office, she glanced at me and I could literally see the lust in her eyes. She looked like she'd had a rough day and needed to let off some steam.

Suddenly, just before they were about to enter his office, they both looked in my direction and my supervisor was clearly shocked at whatever Leticia had just said. Then, they walked over to my cubicle and as my supervisor stepped in, Leticia deliberately remained behind him.

"Jesse, I have some exciting news for you," he started, "Leticia and I see great potential in you."

He really stressed her name, trying to emphasize that he was on a first name basis with her. Was this guy really trying to impress me? Jeez, what a loser. Anyway, as he continued, my stare drifted off to Leticia who was taking advantage of being in his blind spot.

"We think you could go a long way in the company," he said as I noticed Leticia bulging her right cheek over and over again with her tongue.

"We were just discussing some projects we think you might be interested in," he continued. It was clear that this was all Leticia's idea and he wasn't fully on board, but neither Leticia nor I cared. He was probably doing what she'd told him to do.

Then, suddenly, Leticia put her closed fist in front of her mouth and mimicked a blowjob for several seconds. My dick was starting to swell.

"Before we make things more concrete, we need to know if you're interested in taking on more responsibilities," he asked.

"Yes sir, I am... I have had the privilege of being included in some pretty exciting projects, and I wouldn't mind seeing, and doing a lot more," I said, glancing at Leticia, who cracked a smile.

"Alright then," my supervisor said, turning briefly to Leticia, then back to me, "We'll come up with a short list of projects where we think you could be an added value and we'll get back to you."

"Yes sir, thank you sir," I said.

As he turned and started to walk away, Leticia asked, "We might have some questions for you later, will you still be here..."

"Yes ma'am, I'll be here, at least till 9pm, I reckon," I replied.

"High availability, I like that in an employee," she smiled and then followed my supervisor into his office, where they started going through huge amounts of paperwork.

Not twenty minutes later, she got up and left his office, made her way over to my cubicle.

"I want to suck it," she said, as she was still ten paces away from me. I quickly unzipped and whipped out my soft dick, just in time for her to drop to her knees and put it in her mouth. Dropping to her knees in my cubicle would be suspicious to anyone bearing witness, especially my supervisor, but she clearly didn't care.

She played and suckled on my dong for about twenty seconds, until it had gotten hard, then she furiously started bobbing her head up and down my throbbing shaft, trying to give me as much pleasure as she could. Suddenly, after a minute or two of zealously sucking, she stopped and looked up, whispering, "I am going to stop now... but I'll be back, okay?"

"Yes ma'am, whatever you need," I stammered.

She wiped her mouth, stood up and glanced over at my supervisor's office; he was still buried in paperwork and luckily none the wiser. She walked out of my cubicle and headed for the coffee machine. About a minute later, she came back with two coffees. After handing one to me and making sure my supervisor had seen her do it, she waited until he was distracted again, and then quickly got back on her knees.

She began sucking on my dong, getting it really, really hard, then stopped and completely let go of it, letting it shrink back to its normal size, while sipping her coffee. When it was completely flaccid again, she took it back in her mouth and started the whole thing over again.

She repeated this little song and dance over and over again, for many minutes, teasing and tormenting me. At long last, she said, "I am going to ruin your orgasm now." She took my hard dick out of her mouth, and started stroking the sensitive shaft up and down with her right hand, her left hand clenched around the base.

"Do you understand?" she asked. She clearly wanted my explicit acknowledgement.

"Yes ma'am, I am yours to do with as you please," I blurted out.

She pumped my dick to the brink of exploding, kept it there for about ten seconds and then gave me the final few pumps. At the worst possible time, she stopped and completely let go of my huge dick.

I convulsed in my chair and moaned softly, as my dick shuddered and veered up and down, desperately longing for some extra stimulus, which it didn't get.

Leticia just stared at it, grinning widely, enjoying its agony. When a single drip of cum appeared at the tip, making it glisten, she giggled cruelly and whispered, "Oh, fuck yeah!"

When I stopped shuddering and grunting, she looked up at me, pleased with my reaction and moaned, "Fuck, I needed that."

"Here, hang on to these for me," she said, as she reached under her skirt and took off her panties and handed them to me. As she didn't immediately pull her skirt back down, I caught a small glimpse of her trimmed bush. She caught on, and let me stare for a few more seconds before pulling her skirt back into place. Then, she walked out and headed back to my supervisor's office.

As they continued their meeting, I played with my dick, smelled her panties once in a while and rubbed them on my dick and balls, trying to get hard again. About twenty minutes later, she walked out again and came back up to me.

"God, I am so fucking horny," she murmured as she walked in, "Put your fingers inside of me!"

She walked up to my chair, so that she was within reach and looked down, waiting for me to abuse her. I put my right hand under her skirt and went straight for her twat, figuring she didn't need any foreplay or warm-up. My index and middle finger slid in between her pussy lips and then inside of her. She tilted her head back slightly, closed her eyes and gently moaned, "Oh yeah!"

Thinking on my feet, I grabbed my trash bin with my left hand, emptied it on the floor and then turned it upside down, moving it closer to her left leg. She glanced down, realized what I was doing, and slowly lifted her left foot, putting it on the bottom of the bin, thereby spreading herself open considerably. This allowed me to slide my fingers in even deeper, which she liked very much.

She clearly had a lot of pent up lust inside of her and I realized she wouldn't be able to take much more without cumming. Figuring she needed a good orgasm, I kept fingering her deep and steady, making her squirm and moan. And, as expected, she started shuddering and bucking not a minute later, panting and wheezing heavily.

But then, in what I assumed was the midst of her orgasm, she stammered, "Get out... now!"

I did as I was told, and pulled my fingers out, swiftly. With her orgasm abruptly interrupted, she sank to her knees, banged her fists on the floor, trying to get rid of her anger and frustration. Then, she poked her head up, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Cum in my face..."

She shuddered and stammered, and added, "Now!"

God, she needed it badly, I thought to myself, as I grabbed my medium hard dong and started tugging it. The poor thing was still shuddering, radiating lust. She had trouble keeping her hands off of herself. She caressed her thighs, her tits through her blouse.

Fuck, she was horny! Why had she ruined her own orgasm? Was this some sort of atonement for her behavior, or was it some sort of kink? Did she crave a good humiliation for fun, or did she actually feel like she earned it?

Frankly, I didn't care. I had a gorgeous, powerful woman in front of me, on her knees, begging me to spurt in her face, and that was exactly what I was going to do. I didn't care if she deserved it or not, or if I was helping her, or made her feel worse in the end. I just wanted to mark her, I wanted to give into that primordial urge to spray my scent on her, and make her mine... if only for a minute!

As I had been playing with myself for a while now, I knew it was going to be a pretty big load. I took one last glance at my supervisor's office - he was still on the phone - and then pushed my pelvis forward as far as I could, barely getting up from my seat, as I didn't want to draw any attention to myself.

Luckily, Leticia met me halfway and leaned forward, moving her eager face into my line of fire. With my left hand tightly gripping the armrest and my right hand a blur over my throbbing dick, I whined and wheezed as I gawked at her face, her eyes opened wide.

Then, finally, came the moment of release. A big, fat glob squirted from my tip and splattered across her face, creating a white, juicy line from chin to forehead - across her mouth and nose.

"Fuck yeahhhhhh," she sighed, as she closed her eyes and shuddered all over, small convulsions rippling through her body. As my dick continued spewing cum onto her slutty face, she grabbed both her tits and squeezed them roughly, sighing and panting continuously.

After shaking off my dick, I dropped back in my seat and looked at my CFO, reduced to nothing but a cumrag. Realizing she was no longer in danger of getting cum in her eyes, she opened them and looked at me, lustfully.

As she reached under her skirt with her right hand, and probably starting touching herself, she leaned forward, grabbed my half-flaccid dick with her left hand and started running her tongue up and down my balls and dick. Hadn't she had enough abuse yet?

After polishing my knob for another minute or so and in the meantime playing with herself, she finally and visibly reluctantly got up and put her clothes back on.

"Thanks stud," she whispered, as she left my cubicle and headed straight for the lavatories, most likely to clean her face off. Having cum twice, I figured I was done for the day and kept busy until their meeting was over, which - now that Leticia had had her little fun - only took about ten more minutes.

They both came over to my cubicle to make an announcement.

"Jesse, congratulations, we both feel like you..."

Leticia put her hand on his shoulder, interrupting him and then said, "I am very impressed by the dedication you've shown and by the big contributions you've made so far, more often than not they have made a direct and considerable impact on me!"

Was she kidding me with this?

"But I think it's time for you to dig deeper [small pause], and really pound hard [small pause] onto the problems we encounter... so if you're up [small pause] for it, you can start right away. I won't lie to you, it will be hard, and long [pause]... and there will be considerable more facetime [small pause] with me," she smirked.

"Understood ma'am," I said, "I am all yours."

"Good," she smirked, "I was hoping you'd say that. Pack your things, I'll show you to your new play area."

As I started packing my things, Gerry said, "Well, I'll leave you too it then... good luck Jesse."

"Thanks Gerry, an employee is only as good as his supervisor," I said, flattering him. I nearly threw up in my mouth when I said that, but hey, I knew how to play this game. He smiled with a head nod and then walked back to his office.

Leticia grinned at me and whispered, "Tell you what; seeing how much you like kissing ass..."

While turning and keeping an eye on my supervisor, she pulled her skirt up, leaned forward on my desk and presented me with her ass.

I grinned, got on my knees and began planting soft kisses on her pasty white, cute little butt cheeks.

After about twenty seconds, I used both hands to pull her ass cheeks apart and began wedging my tongue up there, kissing and licking her asshole.

"Mr. Walsh," she whispered, feigning shock, "That's not kissing... that's rimming."

A bit surprised that she knew that term, but seeing no reason to stop, I kept going, wrapping my right fist around my flaccid cock.

"At it again?" she giggled, as she looked down at me, literally and figuratively.

"I admire you commitment," she moaned, as she glanced back and put her right hand on her right butt cheek, pulling herself open even more. Then, she used her right foot to push off her left heel from her left foot and said, "In my left shoe, Mr. Walsh, if you please."

I grunted, whined and rimmed away, trying to get myself to cum again, per her request. After another minute, Gerry called out and said goodnight, none the wiser that I was eating our CFO's ass. Eventually, many, many minutes later, I climaxed into her shoe, depositing what was a rather modest load and pulled my face out of her ass.

She didn't even look at it, and just slid her foot back in her shoes and walked, a little wobbly, out of my cubicle. I quickly zipped up, grabbed my belongings and put them all in a big box, which I carried in both hands as I followed her into the hallway and towards the elevator. As we were waiting for the elevator, she reached out to lower my zipper and pull my tiny dick out.

With my dick exposed, I got in the elevator beside her and just stood there as we waited for it to reach the executive level. Once there, she guided me to my new workplace; a small 2 by 4 office, consisting of just four walls and a door.

"This is you," she said, "My office is over there. I expect you here tomorrow morning at 8 am sharp."

After putting everything on my desk, I was about to reach for my dick to put it away again, but she glanced down at it and said, "Leave it."

I nodded and said, "Yes ma'am." as she gave me a quick tour of the executive level, telling who and what was were. I followed her through the corridors, the offices, lavatories, kitchen etc... all with my dick out.

"Okay then," she said, "Time to call it a night. I'll walk you out."

I nodded and followed her to the elevator. We rode the elevator, all the way down to the parking structure. Even as we were walking up to her car, I still didn't put it away. After glancing down at it one last time, she said good night and got in her car. I waited for her to drive off, before finally stuffing my dick away again.

Well, I had made it to the executive level. I couldn't wait to get started...

12