Lust Across Ranks Ch. 02

Story Info
The next level.
6.8k words
4.77
10.1k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

I was in the office bright and early the next day, desperately wanting to make a good impression. I hadn't touched my morning erection, keeping myself on edge for my boss. I had barely sat down when Leticia came walking by with two other senior executives, apparently already coming out of their first meeting of the day.

When she noticed me, she asked her colleagues to excuse her for a minute and walked into my office. Without closing the door behind her, she put down her half empty cup of coffee on my desk and whispered, "Cum in this, will ya?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

She walked back out and closed the door, giving me some privacy. I took out my cock and started stroking it under the desk, thinking of her the whole time. When I was going to cum, I took her cup with my free hand and held it under my throbbing cock. I closed my eyes and dumped my morning load into her warm coffee.

After squeezing out the last drops, I put the cup back on the desk and zipped up. I had barely turned on my computer and started my first card game of the day, when she walked back in.

"Good morning Mr. Walsh," she whispered as she picked up her cup and glanced in it -- grinning when she saw my fat load floating around in there.

"Mor... ning ma'am," I stammered as I watched her take a sip, then another one. Slowly, she began unbuttoning her blouse as she just stood there, drinking my cum. With her back towards the open door of my office and her blouse almost completely unbuttoned, she pulled down the right cup of her bra, showing me her right tit as she took another sip.

I gawked at her, waiting for another command, but none came. She was just exposing and demeaning herself for no good reason. I would have loved to have seen the rest of her performance, but unfortunately, Marley -- her personal assistant -- poked her head in and interrupted her.

"Excuse me ma'am, Mr. McIntire is in your office," she said.

"Thank you, Marley," she replied, turning her head but not the rest of her body, as she tugged her nipple extra hard for my viewing pleasure, "I'll be there in a minute."

Realizing she was about to head out soon and feeling somewhat guilty not having any real work, I asked -- not taking my eyes off her fat tit, "Excuse me, ma'am. What should I work on?"

She chuckled, gulped the rest of her coffee -- with my sperm -- down and replied, as she put her mug down on the edge of my desk, "Just sit there and be pretty. I'll be back to suck that fat cock of yours in about an hour. Understood?"

"Yes mam", I replied, not knowing how else to respond to that nasty instruction.

"Give me your pants and your underwear," she commanded, as she hoisted her tit back in her bra and buttoned up her blouse again. I did as I was told, moving as little as possible, barely lifting my ass off my chair.

I handed her both items of clothing, which she quickly folded and covered with a random folder from my desk. She then carried them out with her, heading straight for her office. God, she was wicked. Despite the fact that it was only twenty paces to her office, it wouldn't take more than a casual glance -- from either Marley, Mr. McIntire, or anyone else -- to see what she was walking around with.

To make matter worse, she had left the door to my office ajar, preventing me from getting up and walking about my office. After playing a few card games on my computer and fiddling with my phone for a little while, I started doodling on some office papers, trying to pass the time.

True to her word, a little over an hour later, Leticia marched back into my office. She closed the door and put the folder, along with my pants and boxers, back on the edge of my desk.

"Bored?" she grinned as she reached back and tied her hair into a bun as she kicked off her shoes.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good!" she grinned, "Let's get started!"

Without missing a beat, she walked around the desk, barefoot, and got down on her knees in front of my chair. She wrapped her right hand around the base of my dick and her mouth around the tip and started bobbing her head up and down, really fast.

It was clear that she wanted me to cum as quickly as possible. She had no other interest, she just wanted to swallow my spunk -- again. I tried to caress her hair but she immediately pushed my hand away as she kept sucking. She was clearly not in the mood for any affection or tenderness.

That somehow got me even hotter than I already was.

"I am... cumming," I softly moaned, barely two minutes after she'd started blowing me. She didn't budge or move and just kept going, swallowing everything I shot in her mouth. After sucking my balls dry, she got up, running her right thumb over her lips as she stepped into her shoes again.

"Thanks," she whispered as she walked around my desk and headed for the door, "I'll be out for the rest of the day. I probably won't be back till five. Will you still be here?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll be here whenever you need me," I replied.

"Good," she smirked, "See you tonight then."

I got dressed, got a cup of coffee and took a leak. My balls were empty, so I was good for a while. I surfed the internet on my cell phone and played a few card games on my computer. During my lunch break, I went out and bought a few magazines, so I'd have something to read in the afternoon. Needless to say that the rest of the afternoon was pretty uneventful.

Around 5.40, Leticia passed by my office and popped her head in.

"Follow me," she said. I grabbed a random folder and a pencil and followed her. As we passed by Marley's desk, Leticia said, "I am expecting a call from my husband, hold all other calls."

"Yes ma'am," Marley replied. I followed Leticia into her office and closed the door behind me, as she took off her coat and hung it on the rack next to the door.

"Take a seat," she said, "I have a project in mind for you."

"It's a little more high-profile than what you did before," she said as she took off her vest, blouse and bra in rapid succession. I sat down and blatantly stared at her tits, as she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

"You'll have to draw up reports, manage project resources and formulate recommendations and possible strategies to the branch manager," she continued as she pushed down her ruby red panties, casually showing me her twat.

I should have been used to these kinds of situations by now, but the truth was that it still gave me a fucking boner to see a powerful, successful woman act like a complete slut in front of little old me!

Then, as if taking off her clothes wasn't enough, she took her seat across from me and put her feet up on her desk -- she was still wearing her heels. She then spread her legs wide, giving me a first-class view of her pussy. God, she looked so cheap and slutty.

In that degrading position, she continued talking.

"Are you familiar with the White Docks?"

"Uh... the expansion of the south-west section of the port?" I asked, staring directly at her cunt.

"Yes," she said and then proceeded to give me a brief recap of the project and its current status. She talked for about six minutes, all the while sitting like a cheap slut -- occasionally rubbing her clit with a single finger.

Then, suddenly the phone rang. Leticia, annoyed, pressed the speaker key and said, "Yes?"

"It's your husband on line one, ma'am," Marley replied.

"One second," Leticia replied, pressing the mute button, "Shoot me in the face, Mr. Walsh."

"Ex... excuse me?" I said baffled. I knew I shouldn't second guess her orders, but this time it was just a reflex -- especially considering the awkward timing of her request.

"Take off your clothes, hop on the desk and cum in my fucking face... as quickly as you can please," she repeated herself, talking extra slowly -- as if she was talking to an idiot.

She then pressed the mute button again and said, "Put him through."

Baffled, I just stared at her for about two seconds, then realized I'd best not keep her waiting. With no longer any doubt that I had misinterpreted her instructions, I got up, stripped bare and crawled onto the desk on my knees, facing her and began stroking my fat, throbbing cock.

"Hi honey," she spoke as she stared at my dick and my hand "I was just thinking about you."

I won't bore you guys with the exact contents of the conversation. I didn't even hear most of it. You don't care, I didn't care and I am pretty sure, Leticia didn't even care.

She listened, I stroked... she talked, I stroked.

Once in a while, she wobbled one of her tits up and down with her free hand or tugged one of her erect nipples for my viewing pleasure. After about four lecherous minutes, she recognized my body language -- my quivering and initial convulsing -- and interrupted her husband, who was yapping at the time.

"Hang on a sec, hon," she spoke softly and pressed the mute button.

"Make a mess, Mr. Walsh. I need it badly!" she moaned, "Get it in my eyes, ruin my make-up, yank my hair... be an asshole and use me like a cheap whore."

Before her words had sunk in, she'd pressed the mute button again and said, "Sorry 'bout that, hon, you were saying?"

Delirious with lust and edged on by her explicit orders, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and roughly pulled her face against my throbbing dick.

"Uh uh, yeah," she whispered as a first big glob of sperm creamed her left eye completely shut. Determined to impress her, I now put my hand flat on her head, keeping it in place and moved my pelvis back a few inches, ejaculating several thick ropes all over her face. She gasped lustfully.

Then, I pushed my cock -- which was still oozing cum -- against the lower half of her face. After clogging up her nose and sullying her entire mouth and chin area, I forced my dick past her lips and wiped the last few drops of my load on her tongue and her teeth.

After pulling my cock out of her mouth, I put my hands on the side of her face and gently rubbed my thumbs over her closed eyes, mixing my cum with her make-up and making a real mess -- as ordered. She liked that so much that she started rubbing herself with her free hand.

By the time I was done with her and hopped off the desk, she looked like a ten-dollar crack whore, after a rough night. She clearly couldn't have cared less and blindly reached into one of her desk drawers to take out a packet of cigarettes. After muting her phone again, she lit one up, inhaled deeply and then very slowly exhaled -- clearly in need of some nicotine.

"Thank you, Mr. Walsh, that was exactly what I needed," she whispered as she reached down, grabbed her panties and started wiping the cum and smudge out of her eyes.

"Glad I could be..." I started to reply.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Walsh," she interrupted me crudely, dismissing me.

Then, with the hand she was holding her cigarette with, she unmuted the phone. As I rushed to put my clothes back on, she continued using her panties as a cumrag, cleaning her entire face -- as she resumed her conversation with hubby.

Realizing I was overstaying my welcome, I stumbled out of her office as swiftly as I could. Marley grinned as I passed by her desk, but didn't say a word. After taking a few minutes to calm and compose myself in my office, I finally headed home. I ordered some pizza, took a shower and went straight to bed, realizing I was probably going to need my strength again the next day.

The next morning, I had only just taken a seat behind my desk when Leticia barged in, closed the door behind her and whispered, "Mr. Walsh, I need you to cum in my panties!"

Before I had the chance to react to that lewd command -- or simply greet her for that matter -- she started pulling up her black skirt.

"I have got a board meeting in ten minutes and I want these..." she said as she pulled down her ruby red panties, "... to be sticking to my stupid cunt. Think you can do that?"

"Uh, yes ma'am," I replied, standing up and unzipping my trousers.

She walked around the desk, her skirt rolled up around her waist and her panties half-way down her thighs. She was standing just a few inches away from me. I took out my dick and glanced down, at her panties, which were almost directly underneath my pumping hand.

"Is this okay?" she whispered, her hands now on her hips, "Will you be able to reach everything?"

"Yes ma'am," I whispered, furiously jacking my cock, while she stared at the wall behind me.

"Is this going to take long?" she asked, pressuring me.

"No ma'am," I replied with a grunt, "I'll have your panties sticking with cum in no time."

"Good," she softly whispered, then thankfully remained quiet for the rest of the exercise.

When I was ready to blow my load about three minutes later, I simply announced, "Okay, here it comes."

"Mmmmm, yeah," Leticia whispered as she glanced down at me shuddering and pumping my fat dick. It took me almost twenty seconds to completely empty my balls and leave a huge mess in her panties.

When I was done, I took a small step back. She looked me in the eye as she pulled her panties up, slowly, grimacing as she felt my freshly deposited spunk beginning to stick and cling to her skin and her trimmed bush.

"Oh, I am such a dirty slut," she whispered, loving every second of her own nasty performance.

When she'd pulled her panties up as high as they'd go -- actually a little too far for comfort -- she pulled her skirt back into place and wiggled around a little bit.

"If you don't mind me asking, ma'am," I asked, intrigued, "How does it feel?"

"Uncomfortable, wet, nasty... I feel like a stupid cumslut," she replied. I grinned.

"Don't go anywhere," she whispered as she sashayed out of my office, "I'll need a hard cock up my cunt as soon as this board meeting is over."

"I'll be here, ma'am."

I got dressed and passed the time doing by surfing the web, reading the news and playing a few online card games. Exactly two hours and seventeen minutes after leaving my office, Leticia walked back in. As soon as she'd closed the door behind her, she reached under her skirt and started taking her panties off.

"My god, I thought that meeting was never going to end," she sighed, annoyed and fatigued.

After stepping out of her panties, she carefully placed them on the edge of my desk, making sure the damp, stained crotch section was facing up. She then reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, pulling them slightly apart, as she leaned forward, moving her face closer to the desk -- and her own panties.

I promptly took out my dick and tugged it while I looked at her, while she was sticking out her tongue and slowly licking the cum stained crotch section of her red panties. When I was hard enough, I stepped up behind her and pressed my dick into her willing cunt. She moaned and licked -- using her tongue to not only taste herself, but also soak my dried up cum out of the delicate fabric.

"Don't [moan] make [moan] me [moan] cum," she whispered as soon as I started fucking her hard and deep. I grinned and continued to stare down at this powerful, top-ranking woman who was now willingly demeaning herself for my entertainment.

"Where do you [grunt] want me to cum, ma'am?" I grunted, several minutes later.

"Does it look like I care?" she snapped, "Cum wherever the fuck you want!"

I pulled out of her soaking wet twat, stepped up to the desk and placed my free hand on her head, pressing it down gently against the desk while jerking off, aiming straight for the center of her face.

She knew what was going to happen, but was too horny -- and feeling too nasty -- to even consider stopping me. I ejaculated quietly, depositing my second load of the day. Leticia kept her eyes closed but lewdly hung out her tongue, so I could coat that as well with my gooey spunk.

When I was done and had wiped my cock on her chin, cheeks and forehead, she opened her eyes and looked up at me, completely humiliated and still horny as fuck. I slowly took my left hand off her head and allowed her to stand up.

"Thank you, Mr. Walsh," she whispered, her voice crackling under her lust, as she pulled her skirt back down and readjusted it slightly. Then, she grabbed her panties and used them to wipe my cum off of her slut face. Although she got most of it, the already damp fabric could only absorb so much, so even after she was done, her face was still moist.

Afterwards, she threw her panties on my desk, right in front of me and then walked out of my office, her face still shiny and the taste of cunt and sperm still on her tongue. I leaned back in my chair and chuckled as I stared at the ceiling, thinking of how perfect this job was.

I managed to keep myself busy -- or at least pretend to be -- for the rest of the day. I saw Leticia pass by several more times during the day, but she was either too busy or not in the mood to swing by. Still, I was determined to stay at my post, just in case she should have a need for me.

That need, apparently arose around 7.30pm, just as she was heading out. She was carrying her laptop case and her purse and was heading for the elevator -- clearly in a rush, as usual. We were probably the last two people on the entire floor. When she glanced into my office and saw me sitting there, she stopped dead in her tracks and seemed to re-evaluate her current priorities.

After staring at me for about five seconds, she took out her smartphone, dialed a number and pinned the phone in between her ear and her shoulder.

"Hi Karen, it's me... yeah, something just came up," Leticia said as she tiptoed into my small office, dropped her laptop case, her purse and then kicked off her shoes.

"Yeah, I am going to need another half hour... at least," she replied to something Karen 'd obviously said as she closed the door, took off her jacket and blouse and started unhooking her bra. Seeing where this was heading, I unzipped my trousers and took out my half-hard cock.

Leticia walked over to my side of the desk and pushed her skirt down. As her panties were still crumpled up in one of my desk drawers somewhere, I was looking straight at her wet twat.

"I am bummed too. I was really looking forward to girls' night out," she said as she sank to her knees and crawled under the desk, "But I really need to take care of this."

It took her about ten seconds to get into a somewhat comfortable position in that very confined space. Then, she grabbed my feet and pulled me closer, rolling my desk chair towards the desk. As a result, my feet and my legs got crammed in that same confined space as she was, making her predicament even worse.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I heard her say as she wrapped her left hand around the base of my cock, "Tell Tina and Sally I said hi. See you girls in a bit!"

Just a few seconds later, she reached up and put her phone on my desk and got to work, jerking and sucking me off. I was flattered that she'd rather do me than meet her friends in the pub.

About seven exquisite minutes later, I moaned that I was about to cum. Leticia started jerking and sucking a bit harder, trying to make me cum as hard and best as possible. When I actually started convulsing in my seat, she took out my cock and jacked it wildly, whispering, "Oh yeah... oh fuck yeah!"

I couldn't see her, but I realized that she was deliberately making a mess under there. As soon as I was done ejaculating, Leticia put my dick back in her mouth and started sucking it again. It wasn't a slow, cleaning-your-cock-and-calling-it-a-night kind of suck. No, she was definitely sucking for keeps -- and more sperm, I assumed.

"Let's go again," she whispered, a few seconds later -- confirming my assumption. She started sucking and licking my cock and balls with renewed vigor, unconcerned by the fact that I had just spurted. She undoubtedly knew that she was going to be there for a while but she clearly didn't care.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers
12