Lust Across Ranks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the fact that her friends were waiting for her in the pub, she continued to make passionate love to my cock for over twelve minutes. Eventually, she managed to get me fully hard again. After another six wonderful minutes, she even made me cum again. And once again, she took my cock out of her mouth and whacked me off, furiously -- making an even bigger mess than before.

Completely drained and satisfied, I leaned back in my chair as Leticia crawled out from under the desk, completely covered in my sperm. Her face and hair, as well as her blouse and jacket, were completely covered in dozens of drops and several strands of gooey sludge.

"Will you do me one final favor, Mr. Walsh?" she asked, clearly aroused.

"Yes ma'am."

"Kick me out... throw me out of your office like you would a 50-dollar prostitute," she moaned, her voice cracking under her lust.

I gave her unusual request a few moments of thought, then got up from my seat as I zipped up. I picked up her skirt and panties, her shoes and her laptop case and pushed all of those items into her arms. As she crossed her arms in front of herself to be able to carry it all, I grabbed her by her left elbow and roughly pushed her towards the door opening.

Once she was out in the hallway, I gave her a hard push, causing her to stumble backwards and fall onto her bare ass -- dropping everything in the process. She just sat there -- deliriously horny -- as she looked up at me, feigning shock.

I turned around, picked up her purse and threw it at her, hitting her left leg. Next, I reached into my pants pocket, took two five-dollar bills out of my wallet -- crumpling them slightly -- and threw them in between her legs, against her bare twat. Without giving her another glance, I walked back into my office and slammed the door shut -- hoping I'd done a good job.

Nervously, I just stood there, leaning against the closed door with one hand, listening intently. It took her about twenty seconds to compose herself and get back on her feet. She grunted and squirmed as she stumbled off, presumably towards the restrooms, to clean herself up.

I opened the door and took a seat behind my desk, waiting for her. Her laptop case and purse were still on the hallway floor, so I knew she would have to come back. It took her quite a while -- a lot longer than I'd expected. I'd like to think that she was fingering herself in there, but I'll never know.

Some twenty minutes later, she suddenly reappeared and picked up her laptop case and purse, before strolling into my office. There was no longer any sign of my cum, anywhere.

"Excellent work today, Mr. Walsh," she said, apparently no worse for the experience as she grabbed her phone from my desk, "Big day Monday. Another round of layoffs. Be sure to get some rest... firing people always makes me horny!"

I had a couple of wanks during the weekend, but nothing worth mentioning. Needless to say, I thought of Leticia every single time. Come Monday, I was eager to get back to 'work' again. Leticia arrived about thirty minutes after me and was elated to see me.

"Mr. Walsh," she smiled, as she closed the door behind her, "You're exactly what the doctor ordered, after the morning I've had."

"First," she continued, as she put her laptop case on my desk and unbuttoned her blouse, "This thing crashed and I lost all the reviews I've been working on for the past five days."

"Then," she rambled on, "Hubby figured he could simply crawl on top of me and fuck me. After telling him off and getting the kids ready for school, I caught him whacking off in the shower. So, I yelled at him a second time. And then, when I finally managed to leave the house, I ended up in a traffic jam up on Fifth."

"I am sorry to hear that, ma'am," I said, not knowing how else to respond.

"Hush sweety," she whispered as she took off her blouse and her bra, "Don't speak. That's not why I hired you. When I want you to open your mouth, I'll let you know."

Reminded of the hierarchy again, I subserviently nodded my head and remained quiet, while she took off her skirt and panties -- boldly showing me her twat. She then put her hands on her hips and just stood there in front of my desk, stark naked, letting me gawk at her.

After what I assumed was close to a minute, she suddenly whispered, "I am feeling pretty bitchy, Mr. Walsh... so, I want you to have what my husband didn't get."

"First," she continued as she got on her back on the floor, spreading her legs as wide as she could, "I want you to get on top of me, ram that big cock of yours up my twat and fuck me. Just like he would have, if I'd let him. Go as deep and as hard as you like... but don't cum. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I grunted obediently as I jumped up, took off my pants and boxers and got in between her legs, pushing my dick inside of her. Although she probably -- hopefully -- enjoyed every moment of it, she didn't moan, grunt or even sigh once. She just laid there, looking up at me, her body rocking back and forth under my thrusts.

It felt strangely empowering to be allowed in her twat, after she'd declined her own husband the same honors. I paced myself and fucked her for as long as I could, without cumming. After about six minutes, I decided to pull out of her -- just to be on the safe side.

She gave me a few moments to compose myself, then said, "Okay, now I want you to jack off, just like he was doing in the shower. But, unlike him, you won't have to use your imagination. You can look at me. Jerk it as long as you want, touch me wherever you like... but don't cum. I have something very nasty and degrading in mind!"

I stared down at her naked body and tugged my hard shaft non-stop. I used my free hand to cup her tits, play with her nipples, fishhook her mouth or simply grab a fistful of her hair and yank her head back slightly, just for the fun of it. She didn't just let me -- she clearly enjoyed herself.

The fact that she was giving me the same things -- even a little more -- that she had denied her husband earlier the same morning, wasn't just a turn-on for me, but also seemed to really get her motor running.

I whacked and whacked, pacing myself, trying to make myself last as long as I could. I even slapped my dick against her face multiple times, wiping some pre-cum on her cheeks and her forehead. She didn't mind one tiny little bit, and just sat there -- taking whatever I was dishing out.

Eventually, after a wonderful and nasty eight minutes, I was running out of steam. Even with a naked, beautiful, submissive CFO on the floor of my office, there was a limit to how long I could stay hard. Not wanting to end up with tugging a flaccid cock with two fingers, I called it quits. As Leticia didn't seem to catch on, I simply asked, "Can I please cum now, ma'am?"

"Yes, you can," she smiled, as she reached into her purse and took out her cell phone. Then, she scooted around on her knees, so that she was facing away from me and switched on her camera.

"All over my forehead, if you please, Mr. Walsh," she whispered as she held her phone at arm's length, glancing at her own face on the tiny screen, "I hope you've worked up a thick, gooey load. I want to see it run down my face!"

Realizing what she was asking me to do, I gave my throbbing dick a few more powerful tugs -- just enough to push me over the edge -- and then placed the tip of my dick on her forehead, right above her left eyebrow. As I could no longer wrap my fist around my shaft, I continued rubbing my dick with just three fingers -- stimulating myself to the very last possible moment.

When my cum reached my fat tip, I slowly pushed down on my shaft, so that all of my spunk wouldn't spurt out at once. As a result, I was able to deposit big globs of warm, gooey cum on her forehead -- one next to the other as I slowly moved my dick to the right side of her face. Gravity did the rest.

Slowly, the globs started sliding down Leticia's face, down her eye sockets and her nose, over her cheeks, down to her mouth and chin. Amused, she looked up at her phone, gasping and squirmed as she saw what a disgusting slut she was being. Luckily, it was a really big load, and after reaching the far, right side of her forehead, I simply moved my dick back to the left side and continued adding more sperm to her already cum-drenched forehead.

By the time I had squeezed out the last of my spunk, there weren't a lot of dry spots left on her face -- she looked like one of those bukkake sluts on the internet. She was struggling to keep her left eye open, as some of my sperm had made its way in, but she powered through, desperately wanting to keep looking at herself on the screen of cell phone.

"That'll do, Mr. Walsh," she grunted, glancing at her destroyed face in her phone, "That'll do nicely."

Then, she got up and grabbed her panties, using them to scoop up most of my gooey, disgusting sperm. However, in the process, she also smeared her make-up, which made her look even more cheap and slutty.

"Will you be okay, ma'am?" I asked, concerned about someone seeing her face.

"I'll be fine," she grinned, as she started putting on the rest of her clothes, "One of the perks of being a senior executive is a private bathroom... adjacent to my office."

As soon as she was fully clothed, she carefully opened the door, took a peek out into the corridor to see if the coast was clear and then rushed towards her office. I zipped up, closed the door, picked up her panties and stuffed them in one of my desk drawers.

About forty-five minutes later, just before nine, Leticia walked back into my office, not bothering to knock. "So, first round of lay-offs," she said, "I'll be back around 12. Be ready. I'll probably be pretty raunchy."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, curious to find out exactly how 'raunchy' was different from her usual mood.

Anyway, I played some games on my phone, went for a coffee, took a bathroom break and caught up on all the news on the internet while impatiently waiting for her to come back. She was slightly later than announced and didn't make it back until a quarter past twelve.

She barged in, slammed the door behind her and immediately leaned up against it, squirming lustfully as she reached under her skirt with her left hand and frantically started rubbing her clit. Meanwhile, she used her right hand to pull her skirt above her waist, revealing herself to me.

"Mr. Walsh, come and lick my twat," she moaned.

I jumped up and rushed over to her, getting down on my knees and putting my mouth on her naked, moist twat. She was so caught up in her lust that she didn't stop rubbing herself right away, forcing me to share her pussy with her own index and middle finger.

After a while -- I must have been doing a good job -- she put her left hand on the nearby wall for support and hung her right leg over my shoulder. While she placed her right hand on top of my head, she moaned and panted, clearly about to say something.

"This [grunt] is real power [moan] Mr. Walsh. Firing eleven [moan] people for no good [moan] reason, other than to [moan] cut costs... and then [moan] having your stupid twat licked [moan] by the most [moan] unproductive, redundant employee [moan] in the history of [moan] the company!"

I didn't take offense. How could I? She was right. I did absolutely nothing for the company, I didn't add any value. Heck, I didn't even do any work. I was a glorified sex toy for the CFO. And although I did feel bad for all the people she'd just fired, I also understood how that kind of power could be sexually exciting. Heck, this was even giving me a boner!

I had rarely seen her this horny, so I put in a little extra effort and gave her some of my best work.

Leticia clearly appreciated the extra effort and started moaning and grunting even harder -- unable to keep her hand off her own tits, which she roughly groped through her blouse and jacket.

"Oh yes, Mr. Walsh," she grunted, tilting her head upwards towards the ceiling, "Make me cum!"

Right, no stress whatsoever. I kept going, licking and eating her twat for longer than I had ever gone down on a woman before, while praying that I was skilled enough to make her orgasm.

Thankfully, I was. After many intense -- and for me stressful -- minutes, Leticia started shuddering and convulsing, writhing and trashing against the door. I kept licking her while she was cumming and for quite a while after her climax had subsided.

As a matter of fact, I didn't really stop until she gently pushed my head away, indicating she'd finally had enough. After catching her breath and lowering her right leg, she looked down at me and asked, "Did you happen to bring that picture of your sister, which was in your cubicle before?"

Impressed that she'd remembered such a trivial detail but wondering what she was up to, I nodded and whispered, "Yes ma'am."

"Good, 'cause I want you to give her another facial," she blurted out, still drunk on power. Slightly reluctant, as this was not quite what I'd been hoping for, I got up and walked over to my desk -- the bulge in my pants leading the way.

I opened the right bottom drawer and took out the picture frame. Leticia stumbled over and extended her hand, wanting me to hand it to her. She took a good hard look at it, holding it against the light, recognizing the stains on the glass for what they were.

"How many loads is that?" she grinned.

"Just the one, ma'am."

"That's a crying shame," she replied, "Your sister is a beautiful woman and that's a very flattering picture, Mr. Walsh. You should cum on it more often!"

Not knowing how to respond to that, I slowly unzipped my pants and took out my fat dick.

"What's her name?"

"Becky, ma'am," I replied.

After glancing at the picture for another moment, Leticia gave me a stern look and said, "Well, what are you waiting for, Mr. Walsh? Get on your knees and jack off!"

While I did as I was told, she lowered the picture in front of my face, so that I was now looking straight at my sister. Leticia grinned wickedly when she noticed how big and fat my cock had grown.

"I want you to say her name and imagine her here, naked on her knees in front of you... and then I want you to cum all over her fucking picture, understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I grunted, not too fond of this particular assignment. Slowly, I started pumping my dick, trying not to think of Becky but of my perverted CFO. When she caught me glancing at her, Leticia got somewhat annoyed and said, "Eyes on the picture, Mr. Walsh!"

Realizing I wasn't going to get out from under this, I looked at the picture and tried to sexualize Becky -- as I kept pumping my fat cock. Becky was just a woman, I reminded myself. A beautiful woman... with big tits and three holes to fuck. Surprisingly enough, that seemed to do the trick.

"Say her name," Leticia edged me on.

"Oh Becky," I moaned, looking straight into my sister's eyes, getting really worked up.

"Again."

"Becky... shit, oh fuck... Becky," I said, genuinely lusting after my sister.

"Hmmm," Leticia pushed on, "You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you? Shove your big, fat cock up her stupid little twat?"

"Oh shit!" I grunted as I thrusted my pelvis forward, about to cum, "Fuck yeah!"

"Do it, Mr. Walsh. Say her name and tell her what you really think of her right now."

Too close to a dirty climax to disobey her, I didn't think twice and blurted out, as my cum spurted onto the frame, "Oh Becky, you're a fucking slut!"

When I was done splattering my goo all over the frame, I glanced up at my boss and saw her looking down at me, grinning widely, feeling pretty good about herself.

"Real power, Mr. Walsh," she whispered as she brought the picture frame to her face and ran her tongue all over the cum-drenched glass, licking up and swallowing every drop of my fresh spunk, "There's nothing like it!"

"Preaching empowerment of [lick] women within the company and acting as a role model for [lick] women far and wide... and then helping you [lick], a glorified intern [lick] to cum on a picture of [lick] your sister," Leticia grinned.

"And then," she continued, "As if reducing your [lick] sister to spank bank material isn't enough... licking up your cum [lick] off that picture, willingly demoting myself to a mere [lick] cum rag."

God, she was nasty! After she'd cleaned the entire frame, including the dried-up stains from my first load, she set the frame down on my desk and said, "And then licking your balls, just for the fun of it!"

And with that, she sank to her knees, bent her head down and started licking, kissing and sucking my flaccid cock and balls.

I smiled down and realized what a lucky bastard I was!

12