All Comments on 'Lust Across Ranks Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this

skix1101skix1101over 1 year ago

Nice work, as usual! Think this might be my fave story from you; the element of willing humiliation—she wants Walsh to degrade her, but she is 110% in control and dominant at every moment even if she's having him treat her like a sex toy—is done really well.

ProcrastimateProcrastimateover 1 year ago

Absolutely phenomenal, ch.1 is a long time fav of yours, casually asking to have her panties jizzed in for her to wear was the best moment. This followup added so many new kinky degradation methods for her to wnjoy, loved the husband phonecall, more panties getting jizzed on, and lots of facials. Absolutely amazing, I adore your brand of kinky consensual degradation with women. The Power Lady Office Boss element adds so much in this story, really love it. Thanks for yet another great story, always happy to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, would love to see more direct cheating desecration by the boss against her husband in the next chapter. Maybe cum on her wedding rings? It's up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story, thank you very much.

wellrestedwellrestedover 1 year ago

Wow, this is an amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES